z

Young Writers Society

In The Picture

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:47 am
View Likes
Kaedee says...

Asti would catch him or her in the act, then would shake the answer out of them. "What are you doing?" Asti demand. "I thought I trusted you. I looked up to you. But why...?"

Scenario:
Your character has a best friend. He/She is your characters only friend, and has been for as long as your character can remember. Your character has always trusted this person with all his/her secrets. Your character finds out one day though that his/her best friend has spread your character's biggest secret (you decide what it is) around to the rest of your character's school/town, etc. What does your character do?
Perfect things in life aren't things.
Spoiler! :
*_______*

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm
View Likes
iceprincess says...

If Fred ever tells the whole town that Querida is actually a halfblood faerie (a faerie with a human parent), she would beat the crap out of him, while sobbing and screaming, "Why, Fred? Why did you do that to me, huh? I thought we were best friends!" She would have to cast a lot of spells to erase the townspeople's memories before they report her to the Mystathiae, a group of ruthless and cold-blooded faerie hunters.

After that, she would put a curse on Fred or something even worse, but in the end, she would remove it, because he was, after all, her only friend and he wouldn't have done such a thing to her if someone hadn't tampered with his parts (he's a automaton). She would try to figure out what was wrong with him and do whatever it takes to fix him.

Scenario:
Your character finally finds out why he/she could do martial arts and hack into other people's computers, even though he/she hasn't learnt how to do them before --- it's because he/she was actually a assassin and a spy a long time ago!

He/she couldn't remember anything about this because his/her agency removed his/her memories when they forced him/her to retire before he/she became too powerful for the Agency to control. Now because the whole world is in danger, the Agency wants him/her back to help them finish off their nemesis.

What would your character do, and would he/she go back to the Agency?
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

Lol, interesting and very complicated scenario...

Thaw would think it extremely selfish of the Agency to wipe her memories just because she was too cool to handle and extremely silly of them to ask for her back now and to assume that she'd go back to help them out of their mess. She'd tell them so, but she might go back to help the world and all, then retire again and tell her children stories of how awesome she was, if she really was that awesome.

Scenario: your character has stowed away on a ship when the ship is attacked by pirates. What does your character do?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 am
View Likes
Sierra says...

Jace would not be happy about it. Then he would high jack which ever boat he could and get outta there.

Scenario: your character is being attacked by an alien army of Igor's
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud