z

Young Writers Society

In The Picture

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:48 am
Ani May Queen says...

"KENT!" Frank screamed, banging against the trap door that lead to the roof. Or inside as the case was. "KIA! CANDY!" Frank hissed in pain as his hand started to bleed.

"Ah...ah..." His eyes widened. Oh my god, mi dios, oh my god... He felt his heart clench. Breath in, breath out. You are not bleeding on a high, high roof. You are not-

"Frank?" Frank opened his eyes to see Pilis pushing open the door. "What the hell are you doing up here? You know you can't...are you bleeding?!"

Frank sniffed, feeling his eyes tearing.

"Ay, Pilly!" He cried, launching himself at Pilis, "I love you!"

Scenario: Your character was just kidnapped. What do they do?
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:10 am
Alteran says...

Retards Colin sparked the fire between his fingers. Allowing it to burn the rops at his wrist, Who kidnaps a Wielder?

"Hey! He's escapeing!" Colin stood up calmly as the two men ran at him. A single swish of the hand sent the men flying.

"You might have got me once but not again."

Scenario: Your Character is being picked on by a bully. What do they do?
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:56 am
extrastapled says...

The small boy slept beneath the jungle gym on the elementary school playground, curled up tight exactly in the center. Yes, it was a foolish place to call home, but somehow, in the dead of night, he found the bars a comforting illusion of security. He must be careful, though, not to do what he had done this day: oversleep. Now, it was too late.

The older children knew he was there. They came early to school in hopes of finding him still asleep, to taunt the ragged boy who could not speak. They loved the half-crazed look in his grey eyes, his quick, wild motions, his tendency to flee, rather than fight. Besides, they were bigger than him.

The worst of the lot, a large, overweight boy called Anders, hurled insults and stones at the pitiful creature beneath the jungle gym, laughing as the small boy cringed and whimpered, unable to effectively escape from behind the bars and the ring of children. In desperation, he wriggled out through one of the wholes, only to find himself at Anders' feet, as the bigger boy grinned and raised a fist.

As the first blows fell, Bane finally snapped. Growling deep within a throat that could not produce human words, he lept up, tearing savagely at the throat with ineffective human teeth, scratching with dirty, broken nails, bearing, by sheer ferocity, the older boy to his knees and, finally, as the other children watched in horror, to the ground.

As realization of what he had done dawned on Bane, he leapt up in terror. The other children backed away as he snarled at them, and he fled from the playground.

Scenario: Your character suddenly finds that his/her perception of the world has become entirely the opposite, like a photo negative. What happens?

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:29 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

I think Deelia would spazz at suddenly being able to see and speak. Jyace would likely go mad at being mute and unable to be exposed to light without having a near death experience.

Scenario: What would your character do if they suddenly were thrown into a time period completely opposite of theirs? For example, a modern character being thrown into the era of Feudal Japan.
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

647 Reviews

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:21 am
Alteran says...

"Where the hell am I?" said Alice. She was by far the cleanest person in the crowd of peasents.

Men stared longingly at her. Perverted eyes undressing her form under the white robe. A slight pinch,

"Ohh!" She wipped around and smacked the man so hard he fell backwards. "Who wants to be next!?" Some of the men seemed angry. They were ready to tie her up.

A simple flick gave birth to fire so hot and bright. She let it cover her, engulf her very being. The croud bowed. "I think I might like here"

Scenerio: Your shopping in a grocerey store when a robbery begins. What ever do you do?

72 Reviews

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:38 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

"Well damn. Time to leave I think." Leo stealthily crept through the magazine aisle and met up with Ian who was awestruck at the mass of soda pop.

"C'mon love, we've got to go."

"Why?" Leo pointed at the chaos at the front of the store.

"Oh."

Scenario: Your character has just made the worst mistake of their life, what do they do?
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

647 Reviews

Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:12 am
Alteran says...

Colin opened his eyes. The light pirced him like a knife. A foggy haze rolled over last nights events. He rolled over to see her...who is she again?

Is she...? Holy crap! So am I! Her eyes started open. Colin shiut his and feined sleep.

"Oh my God! What have I done!?" She left quickly. Colin looked around with one eye.

Does it count if I dont remeber it?

Scenario: your ship has crashed on Rigel 256. Sitiuation is hostile what do you do?

72 Reviews

Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:34 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

"This isn't good is it?"

Leo scowled, glaring at his partner. "Of course it isn't! This isn't where I planned for us to land when we ran away."

"Mm. Erm, those things don't look friendly."

"Oh cra-DUCK!"

Scenario: Your character's friend lands in a hospital, what do they do?
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:09 am
Myth says...

"Ovid? I knew he would come back!" Aethel slammed the projector to one side.

"Aren't you going to help him?" Gimus asked. The gynoid obviously did not know what had happened the last time Aethel had seen Ovid.

"No," she snorted. "Even if he does die."

.:

Scenario: Your character has landed him/herself in trouble, how do they get out of it?
.: ₪ :.

'...'

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:03 am
Poor Imp says...

"I don't really believe your reasonable intent, Tov, was to come here to report my habits - to me." The book slid shut with an ember's dying crackle; and Teller looked up. "You decided you'd rather talk now than sleep. What then?"

"Oh - er," Tov glanced a shattered second sideways, nervousness too sharp to be aught but feigned. "Hey. It didn't work the way you meant it to work - planned, right?"

"More clearly?" said Teller.

"More? Right. Almost fell off the Dush flats, stepped off. Hey, they didn't want to follow..." he paused, catching Teller's sharp glance, "Techs, waiting," he snapped, "In the alley. Bloody disaster. Clear. ...Right?"

"Sit down, Betrenitov."

"Ah - I'd rather stand?"

"That's why I didn't ask. Did you really walk here on that ankle?"

--

Scenario: Your character[s] find[s] themselves caught in the middle of a full-fledged arguement, either between devoted friends or furious enemies. In the middle - what do they do?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

647 Reviews

Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:53 am
Alteran says...

"I'll break your hands you grabby SOB!"

"I'd like to see you try!"

Alice whipped around, hands colliding with face. Chriss fell back hitting the floor.

"Chris! I'm so sorry I was aiming for...."

"I dont care!" barked Chris, "It'd be nice if the two of you could get along for five minutes."

Scenario: Your characters throws a tiny ball of Hershy kiss wrappers and hits someone. What happenes

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:54 am
View Likes
Myth says...

"What is that?"

Aethel picked up the sparkling wrapper. "I don't know. Looks like 20 Cen. junk. Just stop fooling around, we have to get the 'matons out of here."

.:

Scenario: Your character is pushed and grazes his/her knee. Who does he/she suspect?
.: ₪ :.

'...'

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:31 pm
Shafter says...

"Kirt!" Myron snapped, getting to his feet again.

"Why do you think it was my fault? You tripped yourself, you clumsy oaf!" Kirt went back to washing dishes.

"Because you're the only one in the room. You deliberately opened that cellar door into my back!"

Kirt sighed from the back of his throat. "You're so conspiracy-minded. What if you actually kept an open mind about these things?"

Myron rubbed his sore knee and noticed blood seeping through the cloth. "You made me bleed!"

"It was your own fault!"

Just as Myron was about to engage in a fistfight with him, Émon shoved the cellar door open with his foot and emerged with arms full of supplies. "Myron, did I hit you with the door a minute ago? I had my hands full. Sorry." He dumped the supplies on the counter and strode out the door.

Kirt looked at Myron.

"Shut up," Myron said.

Scenario: Your character realizes that two girls/guys are in love with him/her at the same time.
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

647 Reviews

Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:15 am
Alteran says...

"I think i'll go out with both of them until it blows up in my face. Taht way i can have fun with both of them now."

"You are an idot."

"Shut up Chris," Lightning zapped Colin's rear, "What was that for!"

"Get smarter!"

Scenario: A metor is about to crash into the Earth, what does your character do with their last few moments?

72 Reviews

Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:45 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Leo would likely have hot monkey sex with Ian. Um....yup.

Scenario: Your character has the chance to do an undercover mission, who or what do they disguise themselves as to complete the task?
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
just call me shameless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal