z

Young Writers Society

Answering machines

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:15 am
View Likes
_fallingstar_ says...

Jake to Terian: Hello? HELLO?! Aw dammit. Okay, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I'm being held hostage by this crazy farmer, and--OH, SHOOT, HE'S COMING! *click*

Sara's answering machine: Um, hi, you've reached the heir apparent to the throne of Fantasyland. If you're calling about the curse, my memory loss, or are the insane royal couple who thinks they are my parents, hang up. If you're someone who knows how I can get out of this crazy kingdom, start talking. *BEEP*
My high school senior mascot is a dragon. Take that, monkey!

Blackle.com--saving energy one search at a time.

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:29 am
View Likes
gyrfalcon says...

Tannar to Sara: Ooo, that can't be nice. Know what you mean about curses, not that mine's actully a curse per se, but still, I sympathize. About getting out of the crazy kingdom, generally that's the job of a prince in those stories, yes? Go find one, that's my advice. Sorry if I haven't been very helpful--see ya!

Danteel's Answering Machine: Hang up now.
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:42 pm
View Likes
Shafter says...

Émon to Danteel:
*Hangs up immediately*

Émon's answering machine:
Uhm, hi, you've reached my answering machine. I don't really know how to work this thing, but... leave a message? If you're Traistal, please let me know what's going on. Thanks. *Beep*
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:54 pm
Lilyy03 says...

Felicity to Émon: I have no idea what's going on, dear. I was rather hoping you could tell me!

Felicity's answering machine: If you're one of the brats, hang up before I recognize you and tell the headmistress you've gotten your sticky hands on a telephone. If you're anyone else, feel free to leave a message if you have nothing better to do.
Last edited by Lilyy03 on Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 pm
View Likes
Ani May Queen says...

Audun to Felicity:

I have nothing better to do...

Audun's answer machine: Hey you've reached the Halgorn's home of *deep breath* Andras, Audun, Ibis, Stian, Vidar, Runa, Dag, Henrik and sometimes Dyre. *Gasp* For some reason, not a single one of us is here right now. So leave a message and someone should get back to you. Eventually. *Beep*
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

55 Reviews

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:25 pm
View Likes
Shafter says...

Ionian to Audun:
Well, I got a wrong number, but I wanted to say that I can totally relate to you! My name's Ionian, I have six siblings named Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixo, Aeolian, and Locrian. Yeah, my parents are weird. Have a nice day! *Click*

Andréva's answering machine:
Hello, you've reached the answering machine of Andréva Wenlanasdaughter. If that's too much of a mouthful, you can call me André. If you're calling to invite me to yet another formal dinner, please call my mother or one of my sisters. And if you're a suitor, hang up now, I'm quite tired of hearing from you. Otherwise, leave a message after the tone, and if I'm in a good mood I might get back to you. *Chime*
Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:05 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Brenna: I know how you feel, I've had enough of suitors.

Aethel: Hello. I don't know where you got this number from, but if you're selling 'matons stay on the line. Otherwise hang up, I'll find out where you live.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

55 Reviews

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:08 pm
View Likes
Shafter says...

Jaikal to Aethel:
What the hell are 'matons? *click*

Pain's answering machine:
Leave a message. If I know you, I'll get back to you. If I don't know you, I'll block your number. If you're Torture, I'll pick up immediately, as I'm probably standing over my answering machine right now. *Beep*
Got YWS?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:14 pm
View Likes
Ego says...

Hunter, calling Pain
Yeah...dude? Stop stalking me. That shit hurts. *snickers*

Hunter's Answering Machine
Yo, this is the "crazy, Sword Wielding Maniac" that the cops are after. Leave one.
*Beep*
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:04 am
View Likes
chocolatechipmuffin says...

Isabella to Hunter:
*BEEP* That's fairly disturbing...oh, the best way to avoid the cops is get my dad to stalk you, they never take notice of that...if you'd like to chop his head off, feel free, and call me, let me know when you're done. Please burn the head, bury it in a desert, or feed it to cannibals, I couldn't care less. Thanks! Oh, and I was calling to see if...I forgot. Sorry. I'll call again when I remember...*BEEP*

Isabella's machine:
You have reached 602-5983. If I gave you this number, call back later, or use another phone number, I'll try to get back to you. If you're a salesman, go bother someone else. If you are the man who's chased my family out of at least five happy places (and you know who you are, butthead)...tell me who gave you this number so I can kill them. And then change my number. Also, please tell me where you are, so I can move my family half-way across the country again. And leave your number so I can call you back and leave angry messages on your phone, and possibly bust your eardrums, and also call you in the middle of the night, just so you get as little sleep as I do. Thanks!*BEEP*
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
~Solomon Short

"We are all of us living in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
~Oscar Wilde

820 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:07 pm
Myth says...

Monessa: *hangs up half-way through*

Aethel: What are you waiting for?

'...'

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:45 pm
View Likes
Meep says...

Stella to Aethel: the *beep* noise, your answering machine doesn't have one! Weird! Anyway, this is Stella, gimmie a call, right? You have my number in England, doncha?

Stella's: Hey, you found me! How's things?
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

55 Reviews

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:20 pm
View Likes
Shafter says...

Traistal to Stella:
*Short pause* Things are terrible, now that you ask. But aren't they always? You have a nice voice. Call me back if you want me to elaborate on that compliment. *Click*

Traistal's answering machine:
I'm not answering the phone, as I am generally upset with society at large. Should you leave a message, I may either stalk you for a while or just ignore you. It's your risk. *chime*

Got YWS?

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:24 pm
View Likes
Meep says...

Stella: Well, you told me to call back, meanie.

Stella's (right before she moves): Hi, people. You know this phone number isn't going to work in a couple of weeks, right? Yeah. My new number is [number], but it's gonna be way long distance. I mean, transatlantic long distance. You should probably just email me.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

820 Reviews

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:11 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Aethel: You know that holo you borrowed? I'd like it back please. Now.

Paron: Leave a message for Aethel. Who would want to call me, I'm a 'maton.

'...'

Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson