z

Young Writers Society

letters from your characters

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:54 pm
gyrfalcon says...

Lady Gyrfalcon,

Greetings. I'm not really at home with letter-writing; being king of a nation of forest-dwelling, nomadic, magically-powerful beings does not give one much time to practice one's penmanship. But that's beside the point.

I'm afraid I don't have much to say to you. I feel rather neutral about the story to date, though I do wish you'd give me more to do in the first few chapters. Considering Myth's reaction to Tannar, I'd think she should love to get to know me. So say hello to Myth for me, won't you? Thanks.

His Highness,

Cerreno
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:36 am
Myth says...

Myth,

Why is it that you have time for other characters (even those who are not your own) and never me?

Get rid of Calais, what did you want to achieve by conjuring her up? If you think an infant like her is going to scare me, you are wrong. I'll squash her like a fly.

Monessa.

.:

Monessa,

Jealous?

Excuse me if I find Tannar amusing or worthwhile, after our last conversation I really thought you were ignoring me again.

By the way, I've edited so you can go look over my work, Your Deviousness.

Myth.

.:

Cerreno,

Hello! I mean, greetings!

Myth.

.:

*stares with much disapproval*

Myth,

I'll show you!

Monessa.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:07 pm
Cassandra says...

Cassandra:

I know you're not really interested in what I've got to say in this story--that much is obvious from the amount of time you've spent figuring out Florence Helene's plot line. But I do have a tiny request: can I kill someone? Please? I think my owner would be the best choice. Think of all the conflict it could cause!

Just a thought,
Charon
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:26 pm
Crysi says...

Hey, Authoress! What's up, pretty lady?

So, think you know me yet? I'm planning a few twists - you know, just to keep you interested. Simple stuff, like, you know, killing off the MC. I'm sure that won't affect the plot much, right? I mean, I really run the thing.

Besides, I hear he wants Emlyn - well he can't have her! After Barnol had to go and be an idiot, she needs a strong, handsome, wonderful man such as myself to take care of her.

Anyway, just thought I'd wish you luck for November. Oh, and you might want to stop procrastinating - you have less than a week before you have to start writing. Have fun, eh?

Yours,

Strikard

---

Strikard,

I appreciate your, ah, help, but really, it's not necessary. At all. In other words, stop. Please. I love you and all, but I need to be in control for NaNoWriMo. I'll let you do whatever you want in extra scenes, but for the main plot... Just let me handle it, okay?

Thanks a million,

The Almighty Authoress
Love and Light

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:37 am
gyrfalcon says...

Dear Myth (yes, I'm not writing to you Gyr, *sticks tongue out*),

I am delighted that I have a fan. Would you like my autograph? I'm sure I have one here... *shuffles through a stack of signed photos, which haven't even been invented in his time period*...ah, here we go! *gives to Myth* Always lovely to meet a fan. Keep reading, and don't let that Karenna girl steal the show from the true star--me. :-)

~Tannar
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm
Myth says...

Tannar,

Okay... autographs from a character. Thanks and I hope to read more about you, we both should pester Gry.

Myth.

.:

Tannar,

I never thought you were the immature type, sticking out your tongue. You ought to know better, leave Myth alone or you'll have me to deal with.

Monessa.

.:

Monessa,

Be nice for a change. Sheesh.

Myth.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:06 pm
Cassandra says...

Cassandra:

It's good you decided my idea was a good one. Do I seriously get to go on a killing spree?

Wait. What do you mean I die at the end?

Please reply as quickly as possible.

--Charon
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Reviews: 1
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:01 pm
Lady Jasmine says...

To Jasmine,

I'd really like a name. I refuse to use the ones you've come up with before... I mean, Siofra. I'm an elfin princess, you can't call me a name that probably MEANS 'elf' in Irish Gaelic, according to that naming website.

I'd also like for you to not kill off all of my friends... they're the only ones I've ever had. And now you decide to kill them for plot purposes?!

- Nameless

Reviews: 4
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:20 pm
Shadow says...

To Shadow

Just why? Nothing else, just why? I mean, I could've been anything. I could've been world famous, rich, well paid, anything. But no. You made me a slave. You didn't even feel the need to make me a full elf. My mum was an elf, that's the best you could do.

And who am I? Because I'd like to know, if you're so smart. Just a name. Oh, and stop giving me the nightmares and let me sleep occasionally. And let me beat Lyr.

In fact, just cut me from the story. I quit, you don't care about what I feel so I don't care about your stupid novel. I'd like to see how it would work without me. Well, I suggest you watch your back for the next few days. That's one thing I can say for you, you certainly know how to arm your enemies.
Karé
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:58 pm
Shafter says...

Salutations, Shafter,
It has come to my attention that when you first started your novel, I was to be a minor character who didn't even have a name.
Not to seem rude, but what in Hell's name were you thinking?
Émon could not even done half the things he's done without my support, teaching, and encouragement. Moreover, may I point out that I am one of the most interesting characters in your story? Therefore, I must be involved in the climax.
It seems that you have forgotten your place as my writer, and I am merely putting you back on course. Please take note of this letter. I will not write again.
Sincerely, Traistal
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:04 pm
Wiggy says...

Wiggy, dear. Write, please. I'm bursting to get out! I want to be with Peter. :D

Fineena

Fineena,

I'm motivated! I'm going, I'm going. Be patient-if you can. ;)

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

Reviews: 4
Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:08 pm
Shadow says...

Dear Shadow
I'd just like to point out that, contrary to what you wrote, I have absolutely no feelings for Teck whatsoever. He attacked me. Fox, I felt for once. When he left, I wiped him. I was quite happy to marry Lord Arinor. Why did you make Fox come back? Then why did you pretend I still liked him? I want nothing to do with him. Got me? Fix this right now. I don't care about the plot of the second book. I care about you getting my love life sorted.
Many thanks.
Rain Iakanto, princess and second in line to the throne.
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

55 Reviews

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:54 am
Shafter says...

Hello, my dear writer! How are you? I hope you're really fine because I like it when people are fine and I just wanted to tell you that.
Don't you love this site, I get to break out of my bounds and meet all sorts of fun people, do you know if anyone here likes horses?
Anyway, to the point of this letter, I was just wondering if you've explored my deeper side-- yes, I do have one-- because when I enter I just have "comic relief" written on my forehead, and do you realize how annoying that is? So if you would please remove those letters that'd be great.
Doesn't anyone here love horses?
'bye now! -Jether
Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Wiggy says...

Please, PLEASE discover who I am! I feel like I'm swimming around in the murky depths of your mind. Get me out!

-Fineena

*coughs* Fineena-you are. Swimming around that is. Once I figure out more about you and start writing I'll pull you out.

And tell ya what-I'll even give you a nice, fluffy towel to dry off!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

55 Reviews

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:06 pm
Shafter says...

Dear Shafter,
Why do you hate me so much?
I mean, I could forgive you for making my family disown me, not to mention my anger issues, getting twenty-one lashes, being shirtless for a while, having my best friend turn against me, and falling into the "River of Death."
But the whole Pain incident, was that really necessary?
I woke up to Pain, and now... what's a murderer to do? I can't hide from the law forever, you know. Are you going to kill me in the end? I wouldn't be a bit surprised. Not one bit.
I'm almost beyond caring now. Do as you like, because I know you don't care what I think.
--Daekom
Got YWS?

"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes