z

Young Writers Society

Storybook Poll?

Which one of these storybooks would you be more interested in?

1# My first idea is about facing your inner demons. Basically, There is a world called Infinity where teenagers, who haven't had the chance to live their life, stay after they made the choice to commit suicide. This place is seemingly perfect. It was designed to show you how great like can be. Little to your knowledge, the paradise of Infinity only lasts for the first week you are there. The rest of your time in this new world, however, will be spent being taught how to face the things that brought you to Infinity. After a while of being taught, you will be brought to an arena, where all of your possible fears will be challenging you. You, along with the others, must help eachother get through. After this large battle has happened, you must choose to either return to your life, minutes before you commited suicide, or have your fate dealed like you have never been to the purgatory of Infinity.
47%
2# When the game begins, it REALLY begins. A town in the state of Nebraska is where you, and many other roleplayers, reside. You also attened a group for writers every tuesday and thursday where citizens from ages sixteen to twenty-five take time to give advice, share ideas, and read works of art to other writers. Following me so far? Well, one day, a newer, young male member brought a small electronic divice to the meeting. He informs everyone that he seriously thinks that it's magical, and he want's to know what it does. Immediately everyone shuts the idea out, some rideculing him for his 'insane' idea. The ridicule went to far and someone bumped into the contraption, pressing the button on the top. There's a big flash, then some smoke, and the next think you know, you are one of your characters. The machine is gone. and there is a note. You can a) try to keep living your little lives this way and never regain your true forms, b) come to the realm of magic and live there forever, or c) come to the realm of magic, find a man names Reneckalo, and regain your true forms.
53%

Total votes : 19

Reviews: 1
Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:36 am
enjoyinginsanity says...

Well, I decided to make a poll so that I can decide which one to make.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

I like them both, the second sounds the most interesting to me but also the most complex so I'm not sure if you'd maybe want to make it a little more simple?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 pm
View Likes
WritingWolf says...

There both really good! But I like the first best. :D
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:38 am
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

I really liked both ideas, but I think the 2nd one is more original, and I am certianly interested in joining the storybook if you choose either, but especially the 2nd option. :smt001
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 pm
View Likes
Pencil2paper says...

By the way, can you PM me when you get one of them (or both) up and running? Thanks! :)
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:15 am
kayfortnight says...

I like the second one more, but I'd consider joining either.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 am
AlfredSymon says...

Hey, both ideas rock. However, the second option is a bit more creative since it can give way to more adventure and distraction from the main flow. See, the first idea deserves a fewer writers because it needs to follow its story well.
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office