z

Young Writers Society

Once Upon a Time spin-off - would you join?

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm
*coco says...

So I absolutely love 'Once Upon a Time'. For those who don't know it's a fantasy tv drama about fairytale characters living in a small town in the real world called 'Storybrooke'. I was thinking this could be a fun idea to turn it into an SB where you guys can basically take on the role of any Disney character and explore what they might be like if they were human and living in the real word. For example, Mulan in the real world could be a girl who has parents that are grooming her to be a trendy socialite but all she really wants to do is become a soccer star? And Pocahontas in the real world could be a global warming campaigner who publicly fights the town mayor (Evil Queen) to protect the town's forest and endangered species ...

There are so many characters and so many ideas. You can use any one of them and just have fun with it.

So, who thinks this can work? I'd love to hear your thoughts and whether you think you'd join something like this.

Thanks!

*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm
Rydia says...

I personally think it would be really cool and would probably join :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:24 pm
PixieStix says...

YES, I love Once Upon A Time! I would so join! :D
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:04 pm
Pencil2paper says...

I think that sounds awesome. Sign me up!
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:16 am
sapphiredawson says...

Omg I would totally join! I love once upon a time so much! I want To do Captain hook! Lol

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:14 am
Vikki says...

Sounds amazing. I'd totally love to join

Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath