z

Young Writers Society

Demons in Infinity? Idea!

Reviews: 1
Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 am
enjoyinginsanity says...

I tend to come up with a lot of SB ideas; i've only had two or three that really did good. So this time, I decided to post my Idea here to see if anyone is interested.

1# My first idea is about facing your inner demons. Basically, There is a world called Infinity where teenagers, who haven't had the chance to live their life, stay after they made the choice to commit suicide. This place is seemingly perfect. It was designed to show you how great like can be. Little to your knowledge, the paradise of Infinity only lasts for the first week you are there. The rest of your time in this new world, however, will be spent being taught how to face the things that brought you to Infinity. After a while of being taught, you will be brought to an arena, where all of your possible fears will be challenging you. You, along with the others, must help eachother get through. After this large battle has happened, you must choose to either return to your life, minutes before you commited suicide, or have your fate dealed like you have never been to the purgatory of Infinity.

I will post the others later (:

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:23 pm
Caesar says...

Protip: TheLuckyTurtle; LoyalHeart; Pix, and their friends will join practically anything . Speak to them.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:36 pm
Lumi says...

This applies to Idea #1 since there're no others posted at the time of this post!

I love the premise; granted, I'd probably prefer to play a character a bit older than a teenager, but that's a personal taste. I'd totally join this if you made it. I think the bit that makes it successful in theory is that you have an end game planned already. Do you have any ideas regarding different events that would happen in the Illusory world other than the battle?
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:04 am
enjoyinginsanity says...

Infinity is pretty much for anyone that hasn't quite had a chance to live their life to a full extent, so I wouldn't stop you from making a character a bit older. I don't want to give away any of my plans, but I can say, expect the unexpected.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:18 pm
enjoyinginsanity says...

Okay, this one might be a little confusing, but stay with me.

2# When the game begins, it REALLY begins. A town in the state of Nebraska is where you, and many other roleplayers, reside. You also attened a group for writers every tuesday and thursday where citizens from ages sixteen to twenty-five take time to give advice, share ideas, and read works of art to other writers. Following me so far? Well, one day, a newer, young male member brought a small electronic divice to the meeting. He informs everyone that he seriously thinks that it's magical, and he want's to know what it does. Immediately everyone shuts the idea out, some rideculing him for his 'insane' idea. The ridicule went to far and someone bumped into the contraption, pressing the button on the top. There's a big flash, then some smoke, and the next think you know, you are one of your characters. The machine is gone. and there is a note. You can a) try to keep living your little lives this way and never regain your true forms, b) come to the realm of magic and live there forever, or c) come to the realm of magic, find a man names Reneckalo, and regain your true forms.

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh