z

Young Writers Society

Everybody knows about LOST, no?

Reviews: 3
Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:39 am
Satan says...

If you are not aware of what LOST is, I can only assume you either live under a rock or somewhere else where you don't have access to any form of media.
You don't have to have watched LOST, but if you know about it, you probably know the basic plot, and that's good enough.

What I have been trying to do (for a while now, not gonna lie), is start a LOST-based Roleplay, or, Storybook as they're called here.
And by that I mean that the roleplay would take place on the same island that LOST was. No canon characters, save a few particular npc, such as MIB, Jacob, and the Dharma Initiative would still have a strong role in it. If the Others are included, then Benjamin, Juliet, Richard, and the rest of the Others would probably be npc (except maybe benry), as well.
AGAIN, if you are not a LOST fan or watcher and have no idea what the heck I'm talking about, it doesn't matter. It's a pretty basic storyline, plane crashes on island, weird stuff goes down (polar bears, smoke monsters, hallucinations (presumably), etc.), and you have to survive.

The RP would probably be long-term, a few storylines from the show would probably take place, (such as a character finding the Swan station, or someone turning out to be an Other, or such), but all that could be decided in the, uh, DT.

SO, in conclusion, I'd like to get a few people who are interested before I actually go and post it, so if you are interested, or have any questions, please post below.

Namaste, and good luck.
frickdamn, son.

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 pm
Morrisson says...

I would SO do this!

If you are still going to make it...if there are enough people who want to.....

I would be glad to help!

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451