z

Young Writers Society

Would you join this?

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 am
View Likes
enjoyinginsanity says...

"Success comes with a sacrifice"
Royalty, kings and queens, princes and princesses, a line of rulers in a family line. You are born into royalty, but you must earn your place. Every royal family around the world has something in common, they all sacrificed something in order to keep power. The Royals have made a deal with a magical being, every first born of the third generation throughout the years has been cursed with something increasingly deadly as the time goes on. None have survived past the age of twenty-one. You are one of the cursed. Your mission is to band together with the other cursed royals and find the magical being and either bargain for your life , losing your families power in your district, or destroy the being completely to assure no one in the future has to stand vulnerable against the evil magic of the world.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:35 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

I jump in that,
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

And yes, we have discussed this, so I'd join. Am waiting for details.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:44 am
cm57105 says...

Yeah, The plot sounds really cool, can I join?
If you don't have a trophy case that spins into a secret room with a press of a button, then your an idiot.

Need a review? You've come to the right person.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&p=1143828#p1143828

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci