z

Young Writers Society

Midnight camp murder

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:43 pm
Storybraniac says...

I wake up at midnight because I could not sleep well and I find my friend beside me, half covered in blood, dead.

DESCRIPTION

(Somebody) has gone for summer camping in Camp (someplace, up to us to decide.) with his best friend. They just found out it is one of the best camp in the world, but when they searched the net, they found nothing. But they decide to go anyway. The camp leader, Mr. (Somebody) is really strange. The camp turns out to be a nice place, but that was until midnight when they hear strange noises and see shadows lurking around the camp. But on the fifth night he finds his friend, dead beside him.so it's now up to him and his campmates to solve the mystery of the camp and stop the murders, for good.

CHARACTERS

Name:
Description :

LOCATIONS

Place name:
Description:
Map:

MORE INFORMATION

I am willing to take anyone who joins. But make sure you are active. Romance is not allowed, this is supposed to be horror, mystery and suspense. I'm the guy who chooses the final things and maybe some important people might also get to choose (like Dreamy). So let the writings and the murder begin. (Warning : you might get nightmares)
Our thing progresses
I call and you come through
Blow all my friendships
To sit in hell with you
But we’re the greatest
They’ll hang us in the Louvre
Down the back, but who cares? Still the Louvre.

- Lorde

In my head I do everything right

We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead