z

Young Writers Society

The Astrals

9 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 9
Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:53 am
kat13254 says...

The story is long before any type of magic, curses, enchantments, and magical beings of any kind. There are three Astral Guardians. One with a primary astral element, Sun, Moon, and Stars, and the controller of all the Astral Guardians, Celesta. Each wizard has one focus astral element, but can control the other two with no curse. They can have two elements , but it comes with a minor curse on that person. If they have three elements they will have a major curse on them. The curses can be gotten rid of by one of the four guardian, but only if they have proven themselves to one of the guardians. There's one catch, the guardians disguise themselves as normal wizard and only use they're main element. This story is about the wizards on a journey. The thing is , they have no memory why there looking for the guardians. They will remember as the story goes on, but what is the reason that they are looking for the guardians? Well I'm not going to have any part in that decision. I will be in the storybook, but I will not decide how it will end.

Rules:
Spoiler! :
One. No godmodding
Two. Please, be nice to each other.
Three. Have lots of fun! :D

Character Form:
Spoiler! :
Name:
How many astral elements are you controlling:
Which is your astral element(s):
Appearance:
Non-magical talents:
History:
Other:

If I missed anything feel free to PM me the corrections . :D
Mew ฅ(⌯͒• ɪ •⌯͒)ฅ❣

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson