z

Young Writers Society

The Story

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:33 am
strawberrybeaches217 says...

Hi guys!

This forum is for a story. Idk how long it will be, but basically you can write as long as you want in continuation to the part before. For example, I write a paragraph or two (or more) and you continue the next story.

Here are the rules! You have to write in one of the characters perspective! Plus, the character must have been mentioned somewhere previously in the story! Okay? Ready? :)

I'll start!

Hi. My name is Julse Eaton. At 16 years old, I'm the youngest of my four part family. I have one older sister and then there's my mom and dad. I remember last summer we went to a family camp. It didn't do much for my family. But then again, I think we're hopeless. I hated it up north, away from my sunny Florida flatlands. The camp was nice though. It was when I met him, Nate Avery. I suppose it's worth mentioning I was breaking the rules when I met him, but then again, so was he.

It was known that one was not allowed outside of your bedroom after 9:30. I hated that fact, because I loved to sit outside and read in the fresh air. Plus, it gave me time away from my bothersome roommates. I don't know if I should even bother mentioning those two girls: Rebecca and Hannah. Then again, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have gone up the hill to the kitchen, coincidentally meeting him. I never thought I would say I was thankful for meeting them, but I guess I was. It was their teases and pure meanness which forced me out of the room that night.

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:31 am
FatCowsSis says...

Rebecca POV:

Julse was getting on my nerves. It started with him not respecting me and Hannah, then turned into a full on fight. Ugh. I hate fights. Hannah always calls me soft. I guess I deserve it though. When it comes to complete cruelness, I don't do so well with that. But Julse is the one exception. I hate him. He never shuts up, is always in my way, and just loves to piss me off. That little jerk. I don't know why we of all people were stuck babysitting him. So, how did the fight start? It went a little something like this:

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty." Hannah taunted Julse. "It's 2 in the afternoon. Get enough beauty sleep?"
"Shut up Hannah. Everyone knows that you'd do it on any other day." Julse mumbled as he rolled off the cot. "Whatever." Hannah replied. "At least I have the excuse of being a girl. It's necessary for me. Where's your excuse, huh?" Julse looked around nervously. "I, um, well..."
"You don't have one do you?" Hannah smirked. "Changing your gender Julse? Wanting to be a girl? I can find you a boyfriend." I jumped in, making Julse cheeks turn bright pink. "Aw, look. He's blushing. Maybe we finally got the truth Hannah."
"Shut up." Julse said, rising to his feet. "Leave me alone."
"Leave me alone." I mimicked in a girly voice. "Suits you Julse. I love your new voice."
"Go away."
"Go away." This time it was Hannah who decided to jump in. Only this time, she added a whinny hint to it. "Hey Hannah." I said. "I've got an idea. "What is it"? Hannah looked over at me, annoyed. "Well, since he sleeps like a girl and talks like a girl, I was thinking that maybe we could make him look like one too." A devilish look grew on Hannah's face. "Get the stuff." She said as she redirected her attention to Julse. "Wait. What are you doing?" Julse started backing away towards the door as I reentered the room with all the make-up and hair supplies necessary. "This is going to be good." I laughed, then proceeded to trap Julse in the corner. "There is no escape." Julse looked around frantically, finally realizing what was happening. But, he realized that he had trapped himself in his own corner of defeat. Make-up went everywhere. Foundation, blush, concealer, eyeshadow, eye liner, the whole deal. I enjoyed every second. By the time we had finished, Julse was the perfect little angel. As soon as we stepped away, he ran to the door and fled. "Yeah, that's right! Go show everyone your beautiful little face!" Hannah yelled. We laughed. It was going to be a long night for one particular boy.
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx