z

Young Writers Society

The Smiley Face Crazies

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:58 am
Dakushau says...

A horrible minorly severe disease has sprung up in YWS! It's called the Smiley Face Crazies, and It's a highly contagious *cough* and fast spreading disease. I have been infected. :3 I blame the internet! It's already spreading! You could be infected just by reading this!

There's only one cure for this :3 *cough* disease. And that's my friends is... *cough* :3 Umm... I forgot...

Oh yeah! :3 I think the cure was to write stories!

So, let's get to curing YWS shall we. :3 *cough*

Characters:
Spoiler! :
You are infected with The Smiley Face Crazies! There's only one cure, writing. You play as yourself, progressing the story, hopefully, towards a cure.

Write SOMETHING, ANYTHING! :3 *cough* :3 We must cure ourselves!
Please, join the hunt for a cure before the whole site is contaminated!

Note: :3 It's any kind of smiley face, not just this :3 *cough* one.

Also: You get partially *cough* cured everytime you post in here. :3 Each one of your own posts here lessens your disease. After a few posts you'll be *cough* cured. :3 But, you can always be re-infected! :3 *cough* :3
Last edited by Dakushau on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:24 am
View Likes
FatCowsSis says...

:3 @Dakushau and I were the first to be infected. *cough, cough* Here we *cough* go! :3

*cough* :3

The day had started out seemingly perfect. For the first time that week, *cough* :3, it wasn't raining, and mud puddles didn't cover the ground. It was for this reason that Kara woke up smiling. From her first glimpse of the sunrise, *cough* :3, she could tell that this day was going to be "perfect." If only she knew how wrong that she was. *cough* :3 What Kara didn't know was that later that day, she would become infected with a minor disease that would change her life. A disease known as The Smiley Face Crazies. *cough* :3

Alright, the search for the cure has begun! *cough* :3
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:57 am
View Likes
Dakushau says...

:3 Me and @FatCowsSis were the first to contract this illness. We were the first *cough* infected.

Alrighty then :3 It began earlier this afternoon... *cough* :3

The day had started out like any other day, for the most part anyway. :3 It was Christmas Eve, and Jay was spending time with his family. It was cold outside, but Jay was inside where it was *cough* nice and toasty, eating a bowl -or maybe it was a plate- of soup. :3 He was chatting with @FatCowsSis on YWS when suddenly a terrible illness befell them! :3 It was known as The Smiley Face Crazies. :3 Little did he *cough* know, it had the potential to change his life. He chatted with @BasiltheCat too, unaware that he was spreading the *cough* highly contagious disease to her as well. :3

I know we can find the cure! :3 I'm certain that it is near to being within our grasps :3 *cough* Let's do this!
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:06 am
View Likes
Basil says...

It's Christmas day for Sage, and she thought it would be normal. But she woke up feeling extra energetic, unbeknownst to her she was about to change.
Talking to her friends, @Dakushau and @FatCowSis, she contracted the :3 disease. Abs though it isn't as bad :3 for Sage, she us going to help the others :3 over come the disease

Smiley Face Crazies!!! X3
*dramatic music*
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:23 am
View Likes
yubbies21 says...

A sudden lust for smiley faces came over yubbies as she texted her friend on her new phone. Smiley face here, smiley face there, smiley faces everywhere! *cough* :3 Yubbies didn't know what to do, so she asked Basil and Dakushau a few questions.

"Have you guys been infected? *cough* It's those dreadful Smiley Faces Crazies. *cough* You've got to help me! *cough* :O"
beep

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:57 am
View Likes
Sonder says...

Griff wasn't sure what had overcome him. *cough* :3 He never smiled, much less every other sentence. Why then was he typing random *cough* smiley :3 faces? *cough* :3 He shrugged and continued, not sure at all why he was :3 doing this, or what it would *cough* accomplish. He didn't feel like typing much, as he wanted to continue writing his own story elsewhere *cough* :3, but he was feeling so ill that he had to join in. He screamed for help, looking to @SushiSashimi, @KittyCatMeow, and @xxxXanthexxx for help, but *cough cough cough* could feel himself growing sicker :3 :3 :3 with each passing second, and wasn't sure that they heard him. *cough cough cough* Griff could feel himself getting too weak :3 :3 to type *cough* much more, and decided to lie down and take a nap. *cough* :3 Hopefully he could overcome this horrible :3 disease before it was too *cough* late.

Bwahaha!
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:07 am
View Likes
EllaBliss says...

Ella was sitting at her computer, about to open another tab to watch anime on Netflix, when suddenly, she :shock: suddenly :D started to :evil: type :P smileys all over :pirate2: her screen! Her face was :smt010 all like what :?: and she picked up :smt026 her imaginary phone and :smt031 started to type :smt024 a message :smt014 to warn everybody about :smt034 the terrible :smt032 smiley disease thing. :smt027

"Guys, the :smt009 smiley faces! They're :smt019 coming to take our souls! Careful, it's contagious! Noo! By :smt017 reading this message, you have :smt021 caught it! We're all gonna :smt022 die!"
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free!
No escape from the storm inside of me!
I can’t control the curse!
Please, you’ll only make it worse!
There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:22 am
View Likes
Basil says...

After so many days without her wi-fi, Sage had suddenly felt another change go through her. When she got her precious wi-fi back, Sage realised what it was.

"I'm cured!" She cried, leaping around the house merrily. "The Smiley Face Crazies is gone!!"

She went on chat to tell @FatCosSis the good news, only to find that the disease has spread. FatCowSis was glad to hear and the two chatted for a while, until ...

:3

"Uh oh!" Says Sage.

"What?" FatCowSis asks cautiously.

"I think :3 it's back :3!" Sage cried.

And so, it started again!! Sage tried to keep away from others ... until eventually the disease died down. Now, Sage is left with remnants where a Smiley Face will appear from seemingly nowhere, and she won't even notice ;)

Good luck everyone!!
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia