z

Young Writers Society

The Superphysical

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:17 am
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

You have been shipped away to a secret academy where all the super physical will train to become unstoppable. Every day you spend there you become stronger and more powerful, and the academy is growing bigger and bigger by the day. Soon it will be able to overrun the government and start a new society where the super physical will rule over the humans. Your goal is to become the strongest there is.

Training becomes more and more impossible as you proceed, but there is no impossible in super human.

Powers

Runners: Super speed. They can run up to 1000 miles per hour and can even defy gravity at certain speeds. Runners have the ability to run across water and up walls. Also if they had some sort of energy drink before they ran, they will be even more powerful.

Lifters: Strength. Lifters are extremely strong and can lift up to 10,000 pounds. They are very good throwers and they can make things stick to their finger tips. They become more powerful if given some sort of chocolate before lifting.

Flexies: Flexibility. They are super flexible and can bend their bodies into all sort of weird shapes. They can even squeeze through small places and stretch their bodies out. They are more flexible if they have danced 3 days or less before being used.

Snappers: Time freeze. They can freeze time at a snap of their fingers. If they are linked arms with someone they are not frozen in time without them. Snappers are the most powerful when given ice cream or they took a cold shower before using their powers.

Everyone at the academy has a power and they all know how to take over one way or another. Most athletes here are cruel and rude so do not be afraid to fight back because everyone here thinks their the best and they all know they need to be the best if they want to survive.

Good luck

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]
[b]Age(13-25)[/b]
[b]Sex[/b]
[b]Power[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]History[/b]
[b]Other[/b]
Last edited by TinyJarStoredDreams on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:50 am
AlmondEyes says...

There's no template or DT for this.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:05 pm
TinyJarStoredDreams says...

I just made one, I completely forgot about it till you reminded me
How the hell are we suppose to look forward to the future if we aren't sure if we will be alive in the next 20 seconds?

It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27