z

Young Writers Society

The Strange case of Mr.Sherlock Holmes

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:55 pm
Dragon99 says...

why hello, my fellow guests. I am, as you all know, Dr.John H. Watson, but you may call me Dr.Watson, of course. I'm sure all of you know why you are here, because my partner and dearest friend, Mr. Sherlock Holmes is missing, gone without a trace. But what I have not told you is that every single one of you are suspects. Even myself. So sit down, have some tea, calm your aching bones. We've a long tale to to tell, for each one of you knew Mr.Holmes, and each one of you has a tale to tell. Before the night is through, maybe we can shed a light on where Mr.Holmes may be. So, with all that said, who wishes to start their tale first?

Rules
If you join, you are one of the guests, and must explain a tale, and other guests can chip in as supporting characters and such. However, we DO need a Sherlock Holmes. So PM me if you wish to be a guest, or Mr.Holmes, and I think 10 will be the most guests we'll have, and then other people can join as extra supporting characters if we need more then ten in the story, you can PM me as well. If your the guest telling this tale, think of it before hand so we know who we need for your tale. If your telling the tale, you must be willing to post at least 3 times a week, if your part of the story at least once a week. I myself will play Dr.Watson, of course. Any other questions, feel free to PM me. That is all *tips hat*.

Setting: A log cabin in England, 1910

and on a side note, if you are to become a guest, inform me of how many people we would need in your story. Also, Make sure you guests fits within the time period and location, use your best judgement.

Guests:
Miss.Neha Raj (played by @Dreamy), the doctor from India
Miss.Sage Anycia (played by @whitewolfpuppy),
miss.Bells (played by @WillowCutz), the mysterious merchent
The Pen Is Mightier Then Dragon Fire

I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah