z

Young Writers Society

Enchanted One

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:24 pm
Unbelievable says...

Plot: You've just woke up. And you don't know where you are. Don't know who you are. A woman walks in your room, and you scream. She looks terrified, and you start running. She screaming something but the ringing in your ears is too loud.You run, and for a minute she is running after you, but she runs out of breath.

Now you are at another town, and there are dangerous people there. People that will take you because of what you can do.

Spoiler! :
And here is the plot twist- You can do many magical things, like a witch, but not exactly. You''re an Enchanted child. More like THE Enchanted One.

Characters:

We need a wide range of different personalities. I'm hoping to get about 13-4 characters Including me.

Spoiler! :
Female Main Character- Unbelievable
Female Student #1- kat13254
Female Student #2- SPOT OPEN
Female Student #3- SPOT OPEN
Male Student #1- SPOT OPEN
Male Student #2- SPOT OPEN
Male Student #3- SPOT OPEN
Male Student #4 (And/or Love interest)- SPOT OPEN
Male Teacher- SPOT OPEN
Mother- SPOT OPEN
Twin Sister- SPOT OPEN
Evil Female- SOT OPEN
OTHER- SPOT OPEN
OTHER- SPOT OPEN

RULES:

Spoiler! :
1.) Try and have different personalities
2.) Have a name that suits the personality
3.) Post at least two days a week every week! (Unless you have an excused absence PM ME)
4.) Language is allowed, just don't use it when it's out of place or it's over used.

Thanks!!!!!!!!! :D
Last edited by Unbelievable on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
You will never know me.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:09 am
AlmondEyes says...

I was thinking about joining, but where's the DT?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe