z

Young Writers Society

In My Mind

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 pm
CelerityFire21 says...

Plot:The greatest scientific breakthrough of all time has occurred. A scientist who lost his mind after his daughter, Tabatha, was killed in a car crash discovers how to clone her corpse and bring her to life.

But:There's only one problem. He makes 7 clones of Tabatha, and none of them have her personality.

Then:Alone and insane, the Scientist tries to kill his clones, but they escape together.

Now:They're out on their own all over the world, working together from millions of miles apart to stay alive and un-captured by the Eyes, the world's most deadly assassins, who are in no way human.

Will they be able to put aside their differences for long enough to survive?

Spoiler! :
Rules:
1. All clones look the same, but their personalities are all extremely different, so if you want to be a clone, you're description has to be very detailed.
2. Minimal Language, and only when reasonable and necessary.
3. If you join this SB, you must commit to posting AT LEAST twice a week.
4. I am open to adding additional slots later in the story if wanted/needed.
5. I know this is a bit difficult since all Clones are in different places, so please be aware that this is a team effort, and have an open mind to everyone's ideas.
6. I'm open to large plot twists as long as long as the main idea and concept stays mostly the same.

Spoiler! :
Characters:
Clones:
1.Gracelyn(CelerityFire21)
2.Tabatha(Cailey)
3.Alexandra(Unbelievable)
4.Valeria(EllaBliss)

I'm open to all users and ideas as far as character personalities go, and I can't wait to get started. To join, please comment and I'll confirm your spot!:D
Last edited by CelerityFire21 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Celerity

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 am
Cailey says...

I love this idea! Sounds like a lot of fun. :)
I posted my character on the side, let me know if you want me to change anything.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:35 pm
Unbelievable says...

I added my character, but I said that she was Independent, so Can the clones have long hair and hers be short? If you don't want it to be like that, tell me, because I'll take it out...just an idea to carry my character on with the whole independent thing.
You will never know me.

7 Reviews

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:12 am
CelerityFire21 says...

Oh no. All of the clones have way different personalities, and hair is changeable, so you're good:)
-Celerity

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:30 am
Cailey says...

Hey, Celerity, if you get a chance you should add a DT (Discussion Thread) where we can talk about plot and ask questions and just say whatever we want that isn't actually part of the Story Book.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

7 Reviews

Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:38 am
CelerityFire21 says...

Okay guys. There is now a DT. Subscribe please.
-Celerity

Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud