z

Young Writers Society

Rose of the Empire

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 pm
Skyguy says...

For many years, the lands of Tempalis have been stuck in a long brutal and bloody conflict. Finally, the human land of Trayvon emerged the victor, ushering in a new age of prosperity and peace. The Emperor Micah is a fair and just man, but some people still dream of the day when they will be free. Princess Rose, the rose of the empire is kidnapped. His majesty sent his best soldiers to find her. They came back... without their heads. A single note attached to a soldier saying, "dont try again." Grieved and saddened, his majesty gave up. But a young captain gave an idea. Let 9 be found, warriors of immense courage, among all the lands. Let them come forth, and be chosen. With this new plan, his majesty sent out fast riders, to everywhere.
"Let the strongest be found, the most wisest, the swiftest, the stealthiest, the coldest. If you are willing, come to a meeting in the land of Felvara. At the inn of the Pink Dragon, you will be chosen."- Lord Captain Gareth Valdrin.
Who are the people to be chosen? Let them come forth, and search forget the Rose of the Empire!

Spoiler! :
Races:
Elf- skilled trackers and archers, they are very good warriors. They also have a natural tendency towards magic. Even the weakest elf can cast a powerful spell.
Dwarf- blacksmiths and armourers, dwarves are stout soldiers who would sooner give you an axe to the face, than the secrets to forging true silver.
Human- they are the all around person. They can be whatever they want to be, and as powerful as they are capable. However, they are the lords of an empire, and many people would rather stab you in the back than follow an order.
Kinders- swift and silent, these little creatures are masters at theivery. Watch your pockets, for these fellow may... "accidently" borrow something.
Minotaur- big and brawny, these brutes are magnificent warriors, forming up most of the imperial guard. Captain Gareth is a minotaur. Watch your tongue around them... or they amy just cut it out.

Spoiler! :
Wizard: there are four different types of wizard. And you can only be one, for no wizard has control over two magics...
Tracer: they can find you, no matter what. If you find a tracer, you will most likely find an assassin nearby...
Elementalist: basic. They learn to have complete control over a single element, but some of the more rare ones can control two...
War mage- soldiers of their god, they infuse their weapons and armour with powerful spells, but pray your god is in a good mood, for they might just as well curse you...
The Magick Masters: these are the elite wizards, unbeatable in a magic fight, they are super vulnerable to physical attacks, having spent so much time sharpening their minds. Theyre magic is uniwue to the wizard. Can you transform inanimate to animate, or summon wild dogs out of thin air?

Other classes:
Spoiler! :
Warrior: you bash thig with your melle weapon of choice. Easy as that.
Wizard: check above spoiler.
Assassin: master of the knife and crossbow, these wariors of the night strike when you least expect them... they are masters of saboatoge and camoflage, and know of every poison on earth, thus making them quite good medics.
Archer: you take a bow and an arrow and shoot it at someone.

Character profile:
Spoiler! :
name:
Race:
Class:
Appearance: pics are welcome
Personality:
Anything else we might need to know:
Is your character currently in or seeking a relationship?:

I hope to make this fun, so let me know if you have any plot twists. I will be taking over Gareth, but if we cant find enough people, we can make more. Thank you!

Heres the dt: The Rose of the Empire: DT
Last edited by Skyguy on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:44 am
AlmondEyes says...

I'd like to join. Elf would be my choice :D
Last edited by AlmondEyes on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 pm
Skyguy says...

If you know anyone who would be interested, let them know! Id like to fill up as many characters with different people as possible!!
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:01 am
Skyguy says...

If we cant get enough people, then we can just fill the rest with npcs and start, if thats ok, or you can make more characters, if you can handle them

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:51 am
Basil says...

Can I be an elf please???
I'll make the profile too
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food?
Of course I am.
Why?
Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:25 am
BrooklynWriter says...

Three questions and a statement:
Statement:
I'm in.

Questions:
1) Is this still going to happen (I see that no one has posted anything in a while)?
2) Are these characters all part of a group searching for the Princess?
3)May I have more of an explanation of a kinder? (I would like to be either a kinder or Assasin)

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:39 am
Segreto says...

Oh, Hi! I think I might be a little late, but could I join? I'm new here, so I still don't know how to get around very well, but I'm hoping to have fun here, and this project sounds very interesting.
If it's possible, I would like my character to be a human assassin.
Cats will take over the world! Run, save yourselves!

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie