z

Young Writers Society

Star Wars, the Empires Final stand

Reviews: 0
Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:21 pm
Skyguy says...

The Empire was destroyed at Endor, 5 years ago. Since then, almost all Imperial armies have been destroyed. Almost. The last few generals are now warlords, attacking the Republic whenever they have the chance. Who are you, a bounty hunter, assassinating Republic officials, or a Sith warrior, intent on revenge for your order? The Jedi temple has sent knights to defeat these generals. On whose side do you fight.?
NPC- Pretty much anyone from the movies. Create your own character.

Spoiler! :
Character profiles
Name:
Class: (Sith, bounty hunter, Empirial Soldier, Jedi, or Reupublic soldier)
Description:
History:
Any thing else to know about this character.

Spoiler! :
Sith- you answer to no one but yourselves. However, Rajan Carn is the only Sith Master and the rest are knight. Feel free to do anything, but Rajan has an apprentice. You can take an apprentice if you wish. Jedi- you answer to the jedi council, of whom Maleik Calazar is apart of. Bounty hunter. Do whatever, but if you do get in enough trouble with the law, i can issue a bounty on your head.:)

Spoiler! :
pretty much do what ever. If youre an imperial, or republic soldier, you will be involved in a lot of battles. Rajan and Maleik are characters who will let you know if you have a mission. Rules.
No killing other players, swearing to a minimum, please no sex, and no godmodding. Thanks and have fun!

Rajan and Maleik will be my characters only when I need to let you know something as a whole.

Dt
posting.php?mode=post&f=200
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper