z

Young Writers Society

Insane Sanity *Second Try* (STARTING SOON!)

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:47 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Anastasia Staine
"Liam get away from there." I hissed desperately. He gave me an annoyed look just as an aide walked into sight. "What are you-?" The aide asked walking towards the open door. I raced past Liam and hit a button to close the door. "We need to get moving now." Stephan snapped. "Nice going Ciel." I muttered. Liam gripped my wrist in a very painful grip and I turned to look at him. "Watch your tone." He said his voice icy. I smiled and leaned in close to him so I could whisper in his ear. "How about you start watching yours? You lost control Liam better get your mask back into place." Liam seemed to remember where he was and let me go. 'Would you have killed him Anastasia?' I chuckled and turned my back onto Liam. I could feel his flat cold stare on my back knowing that if he could kill me he could. "Let's get moving people." Stephan said watching me rotate my wrist wincing slightly. I looked around and found the exit door that I'd seen doctors, nurses and aides go out of for a smoke. I typed in the passcode. It was the date simple enough. The door slid open and I turned to look at everyone. "C'mon." I said gesturing for them to follow.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:58 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Skizzy

"C'mon."

Skizzy's heart skipped a beat and his hands immediately began to tremble. Outside. How long has it been? When was the last time he was actually out in the real world? Thirteen years? Had it really been that long? He clutched his backpack and took in a deep breath. People started going through the door, but he couldn't bring his feet to move. The sounds and voices around him morphed into one constant buzz and his eye sight blurred, everything was transformed into incoherence except for the open door. He starred at it and watched as black tendrils seemed to sprout from the frame and whip out towards him. With a cry, he jumped back, startled, and felt his breathing turn erratic.

'If you go out you're just going to kill someone again? What if you see your parents?'

"I'm getting better," Skizzy sobbed out, his eyes already brimming with tears. But he knew he was lying now. It had been years since the last time he was seeing things, and even though some part of him knew the inky tendrils waving in the door way would not possibly be real, he could still see them as clear as day, could hear the sound they made as they whipped through the air. One lashed out and wrapped around his ankles and he fell to the ground in a fit of sobs. Salty tears ran down his face and he could feel his nails digging into the skin of his arms.

'Aww, poor Alex. Poor little baby, what's wrong? Are you afraid? Hahahahahaha! Are you scared?!'

A scream tore through Skizzy's throat and he raked his nails down his arm. For a minute, the pain cleared his vision, but an echo of laughs in the back of his head blinded him again. He could feel himself crying, loud, broken wails and could feel hot streams of blood running down his arms, but he could not move. He had to move. Frantically, he tried to remember the melody of his favorite song, but could not seem to conjure the tune.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around is waist and hoisted him up from the ground.

"Come on, lad. Get up, Skizzy, get up. We've got to go."

Skiz's eyes opened wide at the sound of his voice and, immediately, everything in his head cleared, and life was thrown into sharp clarity. Both of them stumbled through the open door and ran off into the distance after the others.

August Drenn

'Move.'

"I can't."

'Move.'

"I can't."

'Move, August!'

"I can't!"

'You have to, this is not an option. This is an order!'

"Mom?"

'Go, now! You're wasting time.'

"Mom, how did you-"

'What did I just say, August?! Go!'

"Y-yes, ma'am."

Gus slipped slowly out of the chair Liam left her in. She stood up on shaky legs and started walked cautiously in the direction he ran off into, but stopped soon after. He'd be long one by now. He left her here, alone. He was gone, there was no use in chasing after him. She'd get lost. She'd get into trouble for not being in her room. What if she does find him and he leaves her again? What would she do if he left her again?

Gus pressed the palm of her head into her temple and took in a deep breath. She didn't have time for all the thoughts running in her head. She had to go. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the Queen chess piece and rolled it in her hand. After a few moments of deliberation, she started forward.

"Check the library, make sure there's no one hiding in there."

"Okay, I will."

Gus froze mid-step as she heard footsteps on the soft carpet. She couldn't be caught. She'd be in so much trouble if they found her here. She had to hide. No, she had to run. But what if she ran and they caught her? What if she hid and they caught her? Which would be worse?

August let out a groan of frustration and immediately regretted it.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

'Run.'

Her legs sprung into action and carried her out the door of the library. She didn't stop running until she made it to her room and quickly packed up her bags. Keaton's side was already empty. Did that mean she was gone? Should she go too? Gus checked behind her quickly and saw that no one had chased after her. She threw her backpack over her shoulder and carefully left the room. A quick scan of the area revealed that no one was there. No one, no even the patients. But a door at the far end of the room, the place the nurses went for breaks, was left slightly open. She made a bolt for it and slipped out quickly. In the distance she could see a few figures running away and followed after them.

She recognized the back of Liam and felt a wave of relief wash over her, but then she remembered what happened, and that happiness died out a little. She kept to the back of the group, jogging just out of sight, but following them still to wherever they would take her.
Last edited by Sassafras on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:23 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Mercy Rasalondo - "There's a reason why I was in the jacket you know,"

The group was on the move, I had nothing of value at this petty hospital. I sticked close to Ana since she was playing the leader, just off to her left. Creed was somewhere behind me with his bag packed, the group was dead silent as we moved, only the sound of footsteps. We wore taking to long, I knew it, it took everyone ten minutes to gather their things and get back to the door. The guards they would be back soon I knew it, I kept my ears perked moving faster to the front eventually catching Ana's attention.

Mercy, what are you-"

"Shit," I started to run ahead to the stairs that went up and down.

I heard it, the sound of big, heavy boots, walking in either the downstairs hallway, or the up stairs hallway. "Damn it," I said turning back to the group. I grab for the closest door and pull hard, luckily, it opens and no one else is inside. "Get inside, quickly!" I said.

Everyone hesitated for a moment, the boots getting closer and louder. "Hurry!" I urge. People start filling into the thankfully big cell. Only ones who didn't was Liam and Gus, Liam being stubborn and refused, I then pointed down the hall and to the guard now descending the stairs from the upper floor. He gritted his teeth and reluctantly went into the room with Gus, I shut the door behind us and then wait and hope.

Everyone was quiet, no one talked as we all waited. The footsteps kept getting louder and louder, then I heard a door swing open and slam against a wall, then again and again, again, until I knew he was about to open our door. I grab Gus' arm and move her against the wall furthest from the door, I waited in the corner until the door opened and swung open.

"Hey you!" Gus' face became stricken with panic as the guard came in, I acted slamming my foot as hard as possible against the guards back knee causing it to buckle. I take the moment of weakness and position my hands as I practiced, one on his jaw another on the top of his head and then. Snap! I broke his neck. The guard slumped to the ground dead, a moment pasted and then I looked at the others, I somehow got the nerve to say.

"There's a reason why I was in the jacket you know," I said.

I drop down to the guards side, and looted all weapons in his possession.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 4
Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:18 am
View Likes
thelostone says...

Keaton

With a sickly snap of his neck, the guard fell to the ground lifeless.

"Holy shit." I breathed.

"Come on," Mercy called. "We're running out of time."

I bite down on my lip and followed the crowd out of the cell.

Search the guard, Keaton. Maybe he has some cool items. Look.

I stooped down next to the body and felt up his pockets. My hands found a key, some type of ID badge, and a couple dollars.

Take it, Keaton.

I hesitate before shoving them in my book.

"Keaton!" RJ hissed and pulled me off the ground. "We need to go!"

I took one last look at the guard and took a deep breath. I'm not ready for this. I can't do it. Oh my god. We're almost out. What are we going to do? Live at Anastasia's vacation house forever? Is that any better than being trapped here?

"Dammit!" Stephan cried, banging on a thick metal door. "It's locked."

"Well where's the lock?" Anastasia asked, searching for a lock to pick.

"There isn't one." Skizzy sighed.

"Here." I said, holding up the ID badge. "Try this."

I passed the badge to Stephan and I could already smell the earthy grass from outside the door.
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

12 Reviews

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 am
View Likes

Stephan Wolfe
I shoved the ID badge into the door and with a beautiful click more musical than anything I've heard the door slid open. We all hesitated until I stepped outside. The rest followed suit and I took a deep breath grinning. The grass had been recently mowed smelling sweet. I couldn't help what I wsa going to do next "YAHOOO!!!" I shouted. It had been years since we could shout. Unsurprisingly I heard a few other choruses of yells Skizzy's being the loudest. "'Stasia lead the way!" I whooped and she smiled a bit. She toyed with the necklace she wore at he rneck and felt the urge to just snatch it but I didn't feel like dying. Like that guard... 'He got in our way.' I thought to myself. Anastasia started to lead the way to her vacation house wisely using back streets and side-streets to avoid being seen.

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:40 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

Liam Chase

She killed him. Just like that. I watched, captivated by how smoothly Mercy moved. I felt myself wishing I could have done it, maybe it would have released some of the pressure that continued to increase inside me.
As we step out of the building, what had been our prison, the others begin to yell in excitement and hope. I flinch and glare at them, my gaze finding the boy who always has scratches on his neck and arms...Skizzy. He's howling like a dog, eyes shining.
"Shut up, idiots! They'll hear you!" I hiss, glancing behind us.
The group quiets a bit, shooting scalding looks in my direction. I try to shrug it off. There's an uncomfortable feeling I can't quite put my finger on... I realize that it is jealousy, that they can feel happy, and I can't. I don't know why I care. I've never felt it, never will. I don't know what I am missing out on, but...
I shake my head to clear it. There's no time for this. I need to get as far from the hospital as possible. I quicken my pace, grass sighing under my feet. I set my sights on the wooded area on the edge of the hospital's property.
"If you guys wanna get out of here, shut your mouths and hurry up!" I growled, and rushed ahead.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

12 Reviews

Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:49 pm
View Likes

Anastasia Staine
"He's right. Come on." I said and broke into a run. I heard everyone after me the only sounds were our feet hitting the ground either jogging or running like I was. I glanced over my shoulder Stephan still had his grip on Skizzy refusing to let him go as if he was worried he'd collapse. 'Good job 'Stasia keep going!' Ana praised and my face broke out into a huge smile. Thats all that mattered to me anymore was her praise telling me that I was doing a good job. I managed to catch up with Liam and led them to the back door of the vacation house. I lifted up the doormat. There it was it probably hadn't been touched since Seth had... I shook it off and pulled out the key. I unlocked the door placing a hand on the doorframe as a wave of sickness and dizziness hit me. "Move it come on!" I snapped feeling short tempered. Stephan and Skizzy were the first people in. "Are you ok?" Keaton asked. I shook my head and offered her a slight smile feeling like I was going to pass out. "No, but I will be. C'mon guys." I said gesturing inside.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:47 pm
View Likes
thelostone says...

Keaton

Anastasia unlocks the door and I immediately see her expression change.

"Are you okay?" I asked, lightly touching her shoulder.

She gave me the most fake smile I've ever seen and choked out some lie. I didn't push her any further though. I followed the crowd deeper into the house. It was very light and airy. Large windows everywhere, cascading light throughout the whole floor. It was beautiful. I clutched my book against my chest and sighed, taking in the sights. When I grow up I hope I live somewhere as nice as this.

I go up the stairs, looking at all the pictures of Anastasia and a boy, who I assume is her brother, smiling at me. As I go up the stairs the happiness in their faces fade and become more plastic. Stasia and the boy grow older and their smiles shrink. At the top of the stairs there are no more pictures of Anastasia and the boy. Just one of Stasia, she didn't even bother to smile or to try to conceal the pain in her face. What happened to the boy? Where did he go? What made Anastasia so sad in this picture?

I stared a little longer at the picture before exploring the second floor. It had multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, which were both as light and open as the first floor. I picked the bedroom with the biggest window, hoping that I could just sit in front of it and read my book whenever my urges got bad. The room was all white and it reminded me of my room back at the institution. Somehow that comforted me.

I sighed and fell backwards onto the plush bed. What could've happened to the boy?

12 Reviews

Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 pm
View Likes

Anastasia Staine
As soon as everyone was inside I closed the door not locking it though. Everyone scattered to either flop on couches or explore the house. I looked up as Keaton went upstairs. "Quick thing everyone all rooms are open except the two facing each other on the end of the hall. Those are off limits." I said my voice firm and carrying. I closed my eyes briefly and then turned. When I opened them I was facing a picture of me and Seth. We were both laughing, arms hooked, around each other mugging for the camera. We'd both been so happy back then. I headed upstairs each picture of me and Seth a slap to the face. I noticed slowly as his smiles got a bit less dim until the last picture of us he was barely smiling, dark shadows in his bright green eyes. I almost sobbed and then turned yet again. Keaton was in one of the guest rooms we had. "Hey Keaton. Comfy?" I asked smiling at her.

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:20 pm
View Likes
tgirly says...

Creed
Mercy just killed someone.
We're not in Kansas anymore.
As we filed past him and out the door, I couldn't help but look down at the body. It was a well-executed neck snapping. Precise. Painless as possible. I probably should've been more freaked out by the fact that I was stepping over the body of a dead guy, but I wasn't. I’d taken a coat of a dead hobo before; this was far less disturbing.
I was filled with the strangest mix of relief and tension. We were free. We were alone.
We got to Stasia’s house around lunchtime.
I found a room that I liked. Lots of stable, right angles. I pushed the dresser across the room so the furniture mimicked that of my room at the hospital. It took me awhile to get the room exactly how I wanted it to be. Then I went to find Mercy.
The house was full of windows. I bet those freaked RJ out. The walls were a pale cream. There were lots of dusty ceiling fans. I’d have to clean those.
“Hey, Mercy,” I said, spotting her on the living room couch, have you seen a feather duster anywhere?”
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:57 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

Liam Chase

We flooded into the vacation home. Immediately, the smell of abandon, dust and stale air, filled my nostrils. No one had been in here for a while. I saw the frozen look on Anastasia's face, the look of memories. I ducked my head as I followed the others, hiding a grin. There was weakness in her. Something about this house that hurt her, brought back something that she would rather not face. I couldn't help but look forward to finding out what that was. Maybe I could use it to my advantage.
Everyone spread out through the house, claiming bedrooms, some talking energetically, some wandering with blank stares of shock. I pondered where I should dwell.
Anastasia's voice broke through my thoughts.
"All rooms are open except the two facing each other on the end of the hall. Those are off limits."
I immediately knew that those were the places to be. I rushed up the stairs with everyone else, and when no one was looking, I slipped into the room on the right at the end of the hall. Exactly the place where 'Stasia didn't want me to be. I grinned. Perfect.
The room was dark and dusty, a small desk in the corner, a twin bed, the quilt covers folded respectively. It had a solemn feel to it, like the room of a child who had died in a tragic accident, and the parents couldn't bare to face it yet.
I loved it.
I threw my bag on the bed and began to sift through the papers in the desk. Whoever it belonged to had been an artist. I pulled out a sketchbook, its cover ragged and worn with use. I flipped through the pages. The work was impressive, the details and shading were professional-looking and showed a lot of experience. The first picture showed a family together on a beach, smiling and carefree. The young girl looked a lot like Anastasia, but different. Her smile was brighter, her eyes were open, innocent. The picture dated back a few years. The signature was messy, but I could make out the name Seth.
As I continued through the pages, I noticed the drawings getting increasingly dark. A woman with eyes missing, gaping black holes in their place. A young girl standing on the edge of a cliff, about to jump to the jagged rocks below. A man with tar dripping from his hands.
The final picture was a boy with no features. His face was blank, his clothes plain, feet bare. The only detail was the hole in his chest where his heart once was, blood pooling at his feet.
There were no more sketches after that one. There wasn't a Seth to draw them.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:05 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Skizzy

Skizzy didn't walk into the house as much as he was dragged. His eyes were wide and unblinking, wet with tears. His hands were shaking but his legs were numb and he couldn't move them.

"C'mon, mate," he vaguely heard Stephan grunt as he practically carried him through the threshold. "Almost there, just-"

The both collapsed onto the nearest sofa, Stephan panting and Skizzy just sitting still, staring. An uproar of laughter in his head made him flinch and whine, but nothing much.

'She just killed him.. Just snapped his neck. Right in front of me... She killed him.. Just snapped his neck. Right. In. Front. Of. Me.'

'What's wrong, Alex? Wish it could've been you?'

'I'm not a murderer.'

'Hahahahaha!'

Out of the corner of his eye, Skizzy saw Mercy sitting on the living room sofa opposite of him and Stephan. Creed walked up to her and starting talking, he couldn't hear what they were saying, but something deep within him stirred. The sudden urge to vomit came over him, and with it came also a sudden rage. Skizzy jumped to his feet and ran over to where Mercy and Creed were. He pushed the boy aside and seized Mercy by the neck, lifting her from the sofa and onto her feet.

"You can't do things like that," he screamed into her face, tears running from his eyes. "You can't do that! You can't just-! You're not supposed to-! Why?! Why did you-?! You can't just..."

Skizzy's face screwed up in pain and he threw Mercy back onto the sofa before crumbling to the floor, clutching his head in his hands.

August

August drifted aimlessly around the house. Everyone flitted around doing their own things, no one noticed her, which was how she thought she liked it sometimes. She took a few turns and some hallways before emerging in a small, quaint little office room. One wall was covered with a bookshelf, and in a corner sat a desk with an open book, laptop, and a lamp on its face. August walked over to the desk and sat down in the plush chair, she ran her hand over the print of the book before opening one of the drawers on the desk. She heard something glass clinking inside and reached in to grab it. Her hand emerged holding a large, heavy bottle and she peered over her glasses to read the label in the dark room.

"Jagermeister?"

Gus' eyes opened wide and she set the bottle down quickly and hopped out of the chair as if it had been on fire. She starred at the alcohol as if it would jump up at her before grabbing it and shoving it behind some pillows on a small sofa on another wall. Her face heated up with guilt even though she really didn't do anything.. No one would accuse her of bringing it. She'd never drunk a day in her life. Without thinking, August grabbed and bottle, left the room quickly, and shut the door behind her. Her face reddened again once she'd realized what she'd done.

"Oh crap, what the hell am I doing?"

She starred down at the bottle grasped in both of her hands for a while before noises from downstairs shocked her into action. She sprinted into the first room she could find, thankfully a bedroom, and stashed the alcohol in one of the drawers. She dumped her backpack of things over the bottle in order to hide it. Once that was done, and she was sure everything was settled, she walked out and started wandering around again.

She ended up facing the two rooms that were definitely off limits and was just about to turn around when she heard a noise from inside one of them. She walked up towards the entrance of the opened door and nearly gasped when she saw someone flipping through a book.

"Y-you're not supposed t-to be in here. Anastasia s-said so..."
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:19 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Mercy Rasalondo - Ana's Parents Vacation House Living Room

It was weird in a way, it was like I was in an out of body experience in a way. But I watched myself fall back down onto the couch as Creed watched Skizzy crumble to the ground holding his head. The look on my face was emotionless as I simply looked at Skizzy, before I stood emotionless my head began to tilt my head to the left. A sick smile began to spread across my face, Lilth had taken over and thrown me out of my body.

"On your feet," Lilth said.

The words that fell from my lips had begun to sicken me now, Lilth was in control and there was nothing I could do to stop her. They were at Lilth's hands now.

"On your feet!" she commanded grabbing Skizzy by the collar and pulled him up onto his feet, an evil gleem in her eye, a sickening smile across her face.

"Stop acting like a cry baby, murder is murder, death is death, the strong kill the weak and survive. That is the rule of life, the circle of life goes on, even for humans," Lilth said.

She pushes him away and he goes to the couch where Stephan was sitting, a surprised look on both Creed and Stephan's faces at the sudden personality switch. It's hard to describe, but I moved toward my buy and made contact bumping into her.

"Lilth let me in damn you!"

"No, you called for me and here I am!"

"I never called for you, you took over on your own time."

"You were in danger, you called me, maybe not consciously, but you called me!"

The argument must have looked weird to the others as everything I said was also coming from my body. I'm pretty sure people were getting the idea of what was going on.

"Creed knock me out, anything just do it, Lilth's-"

"Shut up you! You called me!"

"No I didn't, Creed!"

Lilth turned her attention to Creed, I feared for him as Lilth approached. Creed quickly backed up as he was already startled by Skizzy shoving him to the ground.

"Creed run!"

I heard people on the stairs coming down, who was coming down? I didn't know. Lilth looked up and saw them, August and Liam.

"You!"

"Liam knock me out!"

"Shut up!"

Liam looked confused at first but the evil gleam in his eye took the invite, he rushed down the stairs and after me. Lilth swung at Liam but he easily caught, she struggled to pull free as she kicked at him but the strength difference was clear, Liam was strong as me. With one big fist, Liam made his mark on my jaw and I went to the ground, unconscious.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

12 Reviews

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:38 am
View Likes

Anastasia Staine
I whipped around at the ruckus downstairs and ran towards it. I stopped when I saw Mercy on the floor. "What hap-" My words were caught in my throat once I saw the sketchpad in Liam's hand. I recognized that cover I'd bought it for Seth I had been saving my money in secret because I'd noticed all the drawings he did in his notebooks. "Liam give me that." I said my voice flat. He smirked coldly. "No. I don't think I will." He said studying it with a knowing look. My heart dropped to my stomach. He'd gone through it he'd seen Seth's drawings. "Give. Me. That." I snarled between gritted teeth shaking. "What are you going to do about it?" He teased. I did the only thing I could think of. I launched myself at him. I pounded him, scratching, biting what parts of him I could reach. "YOU BASTARD! HOW DARE YOU! SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed at him. Suddenly I was dragged back my arms held behind my back. "'Stasia calm down lass!" Stephan's frantic voice sounded in my ear. I ripped myself free and went straight for Liam again. I could see rage building in him as well but I didn't care. I wanted his blood. "How dare you." I snarled between my teeth. I grabbed the sketchpad and yanked it out of his grip. I threw it to the side and grabbed onto him rage fueling me. "I swear to the Goddess if you EVER go into Seth's room again or that other one I will kill you myself. Nothing will stop me. I don't give a damn what the hell you've done in your past." I growled at him. I let him go and picked the sketchpad up with shaking hands my rage draining as quickly as it had come. I curled up in a chair rocking back and forth tears silently streaking down my cheeks.
Stephan Wolfe
I had wrapped an arm around Skiz's shoulders when Mercy had shoved him into the couch. "Shhh, easy lad." I soothed rubbing his arm as soothingly as possible. My head jerked up as soon as I heard Anastasia snarl for the first time. I was confused then I remember what she'd told Skiz, Keaton, Lilah, and me since we were the few she trusted. Seth was an artist and from what she told us a damn good one. I wasn't sure how far it was going to go until she'd actually started to attack Liam. Before I knew what I was doing I was off of the couch trying to pull her away because I had no doubt if I didn't she was going to kill him or the other way around. "'Stasia calm down lass!" I said frantically in her ear. She slumped for a bit then ripped herself free. I took that time to look at Liam. She hadn't done much damage just a few shallow scratches. Then as quickly as it had started it was over. It lasted only about 5 minutes or so. "Lad, I suggest you listen to her. If she won't kill you I will." I said in a deadly calm voice. Liam snorted and marched off. I sat beside Skizzy yet again wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:31 pm
View Likes
thelostone says...

Keaton

"Hey, Keaton."

I sat up in my bed and smiled back at Anastasia.

"Comfy?" She laughed.

I nodded, my cheeks slightly reddening. "I'll be downstairs in a minute."

Stasia left and I closed my eyes. Just like that, I drifted away.

A loud crash woke me up.

"YOU BASTARD!" I heard Anastasia scream.

I rushed out of my room and found Liam on the ground shielding his face from Stasia's wicked blows.

I stood by shocked as Stephan tried to pull her off of Liam. Suddenly, Anastasia stopped and collapsed into a chair softly crying to herself.

Take one nap and you miss all the drama.

I looked around and saw Stephan and Skizzy quietly talking on the couch and Mercy on the ground by the stairs unconscious. Creed was bent over her, desperately trying to wake her up.

I knelt down next to Anastasia and rubbed her back.

"Hey," I said softly. "It's going to be okay, babe."

She lifted her head and forced the smallest of smiles onto her face before ducking her head between her knees.

"You can talk to me. You know, if you want. I'll listen." I offered, wiping a tear from her cheek.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain