Young Writers Society

Cookiebook [We Literally Have No Standards]

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 pm
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Griffinkeeper's feathers shuddered. He had been mentioned in a post. He turned to see where the post was; only to find Meshugenah holding a gun to an oreo cookie!

Grif grabbed his spray bottle and flew over.

"BAD MESH! BAD!" Grif shrieked as he shot Meshugenah with the spray bottle.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:36 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Rydia heard the loud cry of a @Griffinkeeper and stepped away from the water to observe the scene. It was only when she saw the danger that the cookie was in, did she begin to move. Her dress flowed behind her like the river itself and she descended in a wave of words.

"I thought you had given up cookies, Bekah. How could you? They will only go to your hips!"

Rydia joined the Griffinkeeper in attempting to take the cookie from the @Meshugenah but despite its short stature, it proved a formidable foe.

"@Lumi, @Iggy I summon you!"
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:24 am
View Likes
Lumi says...

Lumi was on the phone with President Obama, giving him his world famous recipe for Penne Marinara, when suddenly he felt something move within his spirit. Someone was summoning him...and not just anyone! It was Master @Rydia. He immediately dropped the phone.

"Hello? Huuuu-hello?"

If @Rydia were summoning him (and he could feel that @Iggy had been summoned, too) he would need the help of his strongest allies in the world. Thus, he called upon the powers of the SUPER FRIENDS!

"On @Hannah!
On @chibibo!
On @LouisCypher and @Blackwood!
On @CowLogic and @nobody!!"

With that said, he dropped to his knees, exhausted. However, his job was not done yet. He picked up the phone once again. "Barry, I got a job for the Army."

"Wha-what's that, Lumi?"

Lumi's eyes narrowed. "A @Meshugenah."
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:44 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

Cow Logic head the call, but it was too late. The meat grinder enveloped him, along with all his cow brethren, and he was never to be seen again until three months later, when he was eaten in a Denny's by a large, Albino man with hooks for hands and an eyepatch.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:14 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Lumi was dead. His corpse lay on the floor, unmoving, and it was @Rosey%20Unicorn who stood behind it, holding a gun. She whispered, "It's for the best," and left the gun, backing away. Suddenly, the body began to glow an incandescent gold--before exploding in an array of lights, leaving a new man standing in the corpse's place.

He straightened his tie and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Ah, yes. This body'll do quite nicely."

"Now," he said, "About that @Meshugenah." With a nod to Rosey, he was off in a sprint towards central park.

"It's over, @Meshugenah," he said as he arrived, "drop the oreo and we can all go home safe and sound."

"NEVAR," she hissed.

Jager took out a device from his pocket, pointing it at the ground beneath @Meshugenah. With a loud clang! it opened wide--a trap door, that is--and dropped @Meshugenah into the depths below, leaving the Oreo safe and sound.

Jager felt in his innermost being (meaning his stomach) that there was unfinished business somewhere out in the universe. He closed his eyes and attempted to zoom in on the issue at hand. Not there, not there...but there, yes, in the jungle that once was Manhattan. The end-game boss of the entire storybook.

Jager's eyes narrowed. Cookie Monster.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

As a writer, I'm more interested in what people tell themselves happened rather than what actually happened.
— Kazuo Ishiguro