z

Young Writers Society

In The Name of Glory

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:25 pm
View Likes
Skyguy says...

The year is 1066..William the conquerer controls england. When a small group of knights uncovers a chest in a burnt out monastary, they accidently unleash a group of fallen angels who have a vendetta against mankind. The knights were slaughtered, but one lived to tell the tale. King William must find people who have the courage, the bravery , to fight these creatures. For william to crush the last english resistance, these angels must be destroyed. He needs warriors, wizards, demons themselves, to destoy them! Are you up to the challenge, to fight in the name of glory?

Spoiler! :
Name:
Skill Set (magic, warrior, tracker etc.)
History (how did you come to hunt creatures of magic)
Desription/ Personality:

Heres the DT

In The Name of Glory DT
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 pm
View Likes
Skyguy says...

Name: Mary Ann Woods
Race: Human
Skillset: Tracker, very good in the forest. Has an animal companion.
History: her parents were murdered by a manticore thatt was summoned. Mary was taken in by a hunter and taught all about trackin beasts, evil, and regular like deer.
Description: very tempermental.
Attachments
640x976_6067_Ranger_and_Wolf_2d_fantasy_woman_wolf_bow_arrows_ranger_picture_image_digital_art.jpeg
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:22 pm
Jonathan says...

Name: Delmar Vire
Race:
Skill Set: Knight
History: His father was a rather soft man inclined to languish in his wealth which he had plenty of. He himself ran away from home a month after his mother died and became a knight and was known throughout the land.
Description: Image
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 pm
Skyguy says...

Hey, im super sorry, but im closing this down and opening a new one. It will be quite interesting. Thanks you for wanting to participate thoguh!!!

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge