Chosen: Vampire Saga

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 am
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

plot:

Welcome to the ranks of the Chosen

Vampires, drinkers of blood, creatures of the night who perish at the touch of sunlight. They sleep in coffins and have no reflection and a severe allergy to garlic. At least, that's what all the stories claim. But they're not real, right?
Wrong. Vampires are quite real and they would love nothing more then to dethrone the "cattle" currently running the world. To that end they are building an army and soon they will be ready to strike. Too bad all those tales about vampire's weaknesses are a bunch of lies, except for the whole sunlight thing.

Lucky for the human race we're not completely defenceless. The Chosen stand in their way as the last line of defence. Human's with paranormal abilities and weapons formed from their own souls, the only beings capable of taking on vampires and winning.

So to recap... Vampires are real and are plotting to take over the world. Normal humans can't do squat to them. And the only thing standing in their way is a motley band of misfit teenagers with more emotional baggage then a freight train.

Yeah, we are so screwed.

Vampires: All vampires can levitate and teleport, they also have a certain level of telekinesis. They're stronger and faster then humans In Vampiric society age equals power. The older a vampire gets the stronger and faster they become. Vampires have a tendency to specialize, one could practice teleporting but his other psychic gifts would suffer for it.
Vampires suffer from a strange condition that causes them to gradually lose all pigmentation. Their hair, skin and eye colors slowly bleed away. (pun not intended)

Chosen: Humans with superhuman physical abilities, although their still no match for really old vamps. Each Chosen has two things that set them apart from the others a unique psychic gift and their soul weapon which can be used to slay creatures of darkness. Children destined from birth to protect humanity against the tide of darkness.

Humans: Well I don't think I have to explain this one to you.

Rules: The usual rules apply no god moding no, killing off characters without permission, etc...

Characters: Please follow this character profile.

Name:
Age: (make sure to put your actual as well as physical age if you choose to be a vamp)
Race:
Appearance: (Make sure to include a description even if there's a pic.)
Personality:
History:
Gift/Specialization: (Depending on whether you are a Chosen of a Vamp)
Soul Weapon: (for Chosen only)
Other:
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 pm
Craz says...

I'd love to join. Reserve a male character?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 pm
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

Go ahead and join. Tentatively there are eight character slots, with six still open.

I made the discussion thread and the link is attached below.

Chosen: Vampire Saga
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright