z

Young Writers Society

Young Justice (Started, Still Accepting)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:03 pm
KingLucifer says...

Thraso / Warrior, B-02 / Wonder Woman / 09-01-14 / The Cave

Stealth was not Thraso's idea of getting though places, er idea was cracking skulls and beating the crap out of anybody who got in her way. But the need for strategy was critical, she may want a giant brawl, but she also wanted to complete the mission as well.

"Fine, we fly at night, I can take Ninja Girl and Blue Buttercup over here to the roof, of the building. From there I can deal with the guards and you two can have all the time you need to crack the computers and find out where there stock is at," Thraso said.

The two looked at each other, exchanging glances at each other probably trying to figure out if she was joking or being serious about the nicknames.

"Ninja Girl?" the Blue Dwarf said.

"Blue Buttercup?" Divitra said.

Then they looked back at Thraso, "what?" she said. "Not suitable nicknames for you guys?"

Dwarf let out a small laugh and shaked his head, a smile across, same as Divitra.

"What about me?" came a male voice.

Thraso looked and saw a guy who looked like a got burnt to a crisp in an inferno in Hades, and is somehow still walked away as if it didn't happen. Thraso quickly racked her brain to remember who this guy was exactly, then she put it together, he was the fourth member of Gamma, Skarthus.

"You can take out any guys that get past me, there are going to be a lot and I won't be able to get them all," I said.

Divitra nodded her approval for what Thraso said, Dwarf didn't really say anything, Thraso's eyes refocused on the burnt man before her.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Rogan Lash- Lethe- (B-05)- N/A- 09-01-14- The Cave

Rogan had been placed in group Alpha, along with, as he had hoped, Shade. There was something about the guy that Rogan liked, an aura that made him comfortable and understood. Since he had arrived here Lethe had only really communicated with Shade, but now there were three others he would soon have to aquaint himself with: Convixen, Supergirl, and Boltstrike.
Lash found it fair to say that his team was very well balanced in terms of abilities. Shade's and his own stealth and confidence in combat was sure to aid them in dealing with any thugs operating within otheir area. Convixen's vast array of powers made her well-rounded, playing as both a supportive or an independent element within the team. Boltstrike, of course, would act perfectly as a diversion, as well as play the role of a scout. But, possibly the most important component of the team, Amelia the Supergirl was the team's trump card- able to subdue targets that fled even in a jet plane (although Rogan doubted they would have access to such a vehicle).

The team had decided to meet in the library, that way it was much easier to produce the foundations of a strategy that they would use later to take down the illegal business present in their given location. Shade began the conference with a brief overview of the geography of Alpha's designated island. Sure enough the weather was going to be very cold, (what with it being somewhat nearer to the south pole) therefore it was advised they packed plenty of warm clothing. Then the floor was open to discussion.
"Now, what shall we start with? Lethe?"

Rogan gazed up and looked at Shade. How nice of him to throw me into the conversation so subtly.
"Well," he spoke, quietly "I think we should address our lack of accommodation first, check for any hotels or hostels in the area that we could make our headquarters at. It's not like we're going to be short on funds, since we are with the Justice League."
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore