z

Young Writers Society

Doctor Who

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 am
Griffinkeeper says...

His name is the Doctor. He travels through time and space in the TARDIS, which is bigger on the inside. He's over a thousand years old, has two hearts, and is an alien from the planet Gallifrey. He relies on intellect instead of brute force, dislikes guns, and prefers his sonic screwdriver.

Your character is a companion, a person that travels with the Doctor. You can come from anywhere in time and space.

Special notes for Whovians: This Doctor is an unspecified future regeneration, that is male and still not ginger. The Doctor, his past companions, and any other characters from episodes past, are NPC's.

A DT will be going up shortly. Submit your characters today!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:07 pm
ladcat13 says...

Darn. You should make his companion ginger, just to torture the Doctor. I know Martha was a serious red-head, but that's not the same as ginger.

I wish I could join, but I'm in a bunch of other SBs already.

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:45 am
Pencil2paper says...

Don't you mean Amy?
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

Reviews: 1
Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:08 pm
Excalibur says...

yeah, he has had a ginger companion, Ameila Pond. Unfortunately she and her husband Rory ' the roman' died, his new companion is Clara Oswin Oswald :)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:50 am
GrapeNerd says...

Is this still open?
galaxy forever

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451