z

Young Writers Society

BFF

Reviews: 1
Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

"WAKE UP!" Callie says, knocking on my door. The rest of the girls charge in and I laugh.

"Time to get ready for the wedding." Nellie yells. I just smile and get up. "What do you wear to a wedding?"

"I do not know if it is fancy or no, so I guess just look nice and hope for the best." I say.

"Because the weather is so nice, I could be outside." Callie says, thinking out loud.

"Okay, let's go with that. Sun dresses it is. But nice ones, just incase." B says.

"It does not matter, we will look good either way." I say, smiling. The girls laugh and sit on my bed.

"You got that right, I mean look at this body." B says, doing a twirl.

"Okay, we should get ready." Nellie says. We all nod and they slowly leave my room. I go to my closet and get one of my nice, pick sun dresses. It comes just above my knee. I pair it with a bronze bracelet with diamonds and matching earrings. Curling my hair and putting some make up on. I grab my nude heels and dart out of room.

"Guys hurry, we are going to be late." I call. I do not want to leave Jade with this guy longer than I have too."

--

After a lot of complaining from that dude about us being there and his brother almost passing out I started thinking about how to get this stupid ring off. It would not even turn. "Butter." I called, coming into the room with it. I put it on her before she can object and try to pull it off.

"Ow." She yells.

"Sorry." I say. I leave them to try to figure it our when I see his brother freaking out.

"Go be Mama Meg." Callie whispers in my ear. I smile and walk over to him.

"Hey, I'm Meg and the girls and I are going to do everything we can to help you out." I tell him.

"Why did this have to happen to me?" He asks. "I am already freaking out."

"Well don't. Weddings do not have to be grand or anything. I know that you want it to be but the reason you are here today is to marry your wife." I explain to him.

"I just want her to be happy." He tells me, putting his face in his hands.

"Do you think she would have agreed to marry you if you did not make her happy? Us girls might be crazy some times, but we are not stupid." I say, making him laugh a little. "I know crazy things happen like a ring getting stuck on a girl's hand because a guy tried to save her at a night club," I say, making him laugh again. "But they happen. Those crazy things will not stop you from marrying the one you love."

"Thanks." He says.

"Any time." I say, smiling. Mama Meg strikes again.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm
*coco says...

Jade

I smiled at my friend fondly. "Oh, you're such a sweetheart, Meg!" She always knew how to make other people feel better.

"Yeah, yeah, very sweet ..." Martin interrupted, turning to his brother, "Mitch, can we get back to how you plan on getting the damn ring off?"

And just like that, all of Mitchel's stress returned once again. "I don't bloody know, Martin," he snapped. "What the hell do you expect me to do, chop off her finger?"

I opened my mouth to protest but then Martin's voice drowned out my voice.

"We could, but her uncle's my boss -"

I threw him a death glare, which he artfully ignored.

Mitchel closed his eyes and rubbed the side of his temples for a moment, taking deep and calming breaths, until finally he spoke, "Alright, this is what we're going to do ..." He turned to Martin and frowned, "Someone needs to keep an eye on Emily while I sort this out."

"I'll get Morgan on it," Martin replied.

"We can help too," added Meg, and the rest of the girls nodded in agreement. "If Emily asks who we are we'll just make up a story about how you hired us to be her personal helpers for the day. She'll believe us, we can be very persuasive."

Mitchell threw the girls all a grateful smile. "That would be great, thank you. And I'm sorry you all got caught up in this." He then turned back to Martin. "Call Morgan and tell him to show the girls to Emily's room. With that sorted, I think we should head to Tiffany's. They might be able to help."
Last edited by *coco on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

Reviews: 2
Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:15 pm
RainyDay says...

*cough cough, Mitchell is Martin and Morgan's younger brother. He's twenty three, and Martin and Morgan (twins) are twenty five* xD I'll post soon

130 Reviews

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:22 pm
*coco says...

*Sorry, edited!*
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm
RainyDay says...

*......Mitchell is still the one getting married, he's just the youngest xD hahaha, sorry for confusion*

130 Reviews

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:32 pm
*coco says...

*Gah! Edited again!*

Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 pm
TaylorLove says...

Meg

Martin, Jade, and Nellie went to the store to see what they could do about the ring. Morgan took us to Emily's room to keep an eye on her. When Morgan walked in, she tried to pull it together, but I could tell something was bugging her. "Who are these girls?" She asks.

"Hi, I'm Meg and this is Call and B." I explain. "We are here to see if there is anything you need and help things run as smoothly as possible." I say. I see her looking at Morgan and then looking down, trying to contain what is wrong. "I think we go it here, thanks Morgan." I say kindly. Once the door slams, I walk over to her. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"The make-up artist did it all wrong. She was not from here and I did not know what she was saying and then she just left. This is not what I wanted at all and not to mention my hair..." She says. "A bride is suppose to be the most beautiful one in the wedding and feel the most beautiful." She looks down and I can tell tears are falling. "I just do not feel like that right now."

I look at the other girls and nod. I am so glad they can read minds, they begin plugging in things and getting everything ready. "You are in luck because we know a thing or to about hair and make-up." I say. She looks up hope in her eyes. "Plus, you can understand what we are saying." I nudge her, making her laugh. I take he hand and pull her into a chair while she is in her robe. B began to brush through her hair and Callie began to do her nails.

"So what do you hate about the what she did." B asks, brushing through her hair. We lean her back so she can relax and I begin to take her make-up off.

"I wanted to have a natural, sweet glow. She made me look like a hooker with a big, bad perm." She said.

"Well, I am glad a brought my make-up. I know what you are looking for." I say, smiling. "Trust me you are in good hands." She nods and clothes her eyes. I put a light foundation on, just to cover up any flaws. She does not need much though, her skin is already glowing. Next, I set it with powder so it stays. Then, I put on a peachy color blush so it looks natural and it really looks good with her skin. After that, I put on a natural eye shadow, brown eye liner just under her eyes to give it shape, mascara and a peach lip stick. Just as I got done, so did B and Callie. B made her hair look perfect with a light wavy curl and Callie perfectly painted her nails a peach to match the flowers in her weeding.

We stand back and look at her, admiring what we did. "Can I see myself now?" She asks.

"Wait, put on your wedding dress and stuff." B say. "It will be a grand presentation."

Emily nods and smiles as she goes into the changing room. Callie made sure there was no mirrors before she went it. She changed and came out with the dress and shoes, holding the veil in her hand. B helps he with it and comes over when she is done. Emily walks over to the mirror and gasps, tears in her eyes. We all look at each other, so sure she was going to like it. "It is perfect." She whispers and a smile grows on all of our faces. "I feel beautiful now, like a bride." She says.

"Wait, one more thing." I take my necklace off and put it around he neck, knowing it would look perfect. "Now, it is complete."

She smiles and nods. "It is, I love it." She says. She twirls around and smiles. B, Callie and I all hug.

"We did good today ladies." I say.

They nod and we look back at Emily. "Yes, we did." They say.
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:36 am
RainyDay says...

Sarah Smith - The Mother

"Where do you think you're going!?" I yelled at my sons as they went for the door with two girls.

I eyed them suspiciously as they turned to face me and Martin said, "Uhm....Tiffany's."

"What are you going there for?" I asked, growing more and more suspicious by the second.

One of the girls exchanged a look with Martin, then showed me her left hand.

"Martin, you got married!?" I exclaimed, utterly shocked.

"No! Why dies everyone keep saying that!" He yelled, throwing his hands up to his hair.

Looking closer, I noticed that her finger was swollen. Looking her dead in the eye, I questioned, ".....did my Martin get you pregnant?"

The flush of color in both of their cheeks told me no. And that's when the story came out.

"When I was pregnant with Martin and Morgan, my fingers swelled so badly my wedding band got stuck! It started digging in to my finger, just like that." I told Jade.

She was sitting on the bottom step and I stood on the second. Her hand was elevated, moving the blood downwards, as I used a strip of cloth tied tightly around her finger to push the blood cells down.

"I did this with my husband and," I finished, and wiggled the ring off of her finger, "it came right off."

Handing Mitchell the ring, I announce, "Now, let's get back to this wedding!!"

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:05 am
RainyDay says...

Morgan

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GABRIELLE GOT SICK, SHE'S MY BRIDESMAID, SHE HAS TO BE HERE!" Emily yelled, her eyes welling up.

"Em, she's in the hospital!" I tried to reason.

Tears began trickling down her face, "Now it won't look right, you can't come in by yourself, everyone else has someone!"

Well that was a good punch to my ego.

In desperate search of something to make her stop being mad at me, I pointed at Meg, "Her! She can take Gabrielle's place!"

Hope filled Emily's eyes and she whipped around to face Meg. Gathering Meg's hands in hers, Emily pleaded, "Will you do it? Please please please, you've already done so much so I hate to ask, but you just have to walk out with Mor-"

Emily was cut off when Meg said, "I'd be happy to."

*hope this is alright!*

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:28 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I do not know what I was doing before all the panic, but the last thing I remember is Morgan screaming, "Her she can take Gabrielle's place."

Then Emily comes to me, holding my hands panicking and telling me I have done so much for her and that all I have to do is walk down with Morgan. I cut her off. "I'd be happy to." I tell her and he hugs me.

"Oh, thank you. Go get ready." She says, pushing me into the dressing room with a rack. There was only one dress on the rack and I guess that was Gabrielle's I put it on, but it hung loose on me. I take out my phone and called Callie.

"I need you to work your magic. Hurry." I say. She come quickly with a little kit and begins doing.. whatever she is doing and making it fit just right. "What would I do with out you?" I ask.

"I have no idea." She jokes and hugs me. I come out and Morgan and Emily look up, thankful to see me in that dress.

"It looks great on you." Emily says, running over. I look over the long, peach dress and smile at her. "I cannot thank you enough."

I stop he again and smile. "You do not have to. Now you have a weeding to be in, let's go." I say.

She walks off, glowing. Morgan holds his arm out for me and gives me the flowers. "Thank you for doing all this for her." He says.

I smile and nod. "No problem." I say. I see the line of bridesmaids and look back to Morgan. "Shall we?" I ask, smiling wide. He nods and we begin to walk. "Oh and if I fall, you are going down with me. I am not the most stable person in the world." I warn. His eyes go a little wide. I laugh and shake my head. "I am kidding, come on."

*yes, it was.*
-Winnie the Pooh

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:14 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Calliope

Mitchell had to move some people around, but he eventually was able to find us seats together in the pews.

"Wait, where's Meg?" Nellie questioned, having missed the whole switch.

Before I could fill her in the music began and everyone stood. Bridesmaids and groomsmen filed in arm in arm. I noticed Jade kept her eyes on Martin and his bridesmaid match the entire time. Morgan and Meg were the third set, and Nellie's jaw dropped.

"No one tells me anything!" She whisper-hissed.

"Yeah right, you practically know everything before we know ourselves." I whispered back.

Then Emily came in. She looked absolutely incredible, her face beaming. I looked over to Mitchell who had the largest, most loving smile on his face.

"Callie....is that...." Neliie began, but I saw him before she finished.

Dean is the wedding photographer!?
Live, Love, Laugh

130 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:26 pm
*coco says...

Jade

Aside from the incident with the ring, the rest of the ceremony ended up running smoothly. The bride and groom were happy, Meg was happy, and Martin ... well he looked very happy arm in arm with one of Emily's bridesmaids. Not that I cared.

The sound of Nelle's voice snapped me from my thoughts. "Callie ... is that ...?"

I looked away from Martin and his giggling bridesmaid to see where Callie's gaze was and sure enough, there was Dean.

"Aw, Callie ..." I cooed, whispering so I wouldn't interrupt the ceremony. "This is totally fate!" When she gave me an unconvinced look, I pressed, "Come on, out of all the photographers that Mitchel could've chosen, it's Dean? We weren't even supposed to be at this wedding!"

"Jay has a point," agreed Bianca, but Callie just shook her head.

"You're forgetting what happened with Liam," she said. "The guy was a complete ass, for all I know Dean could be the same."

"Well, this is your chance to find out," said Nelle.

"Yes, this is," I joined in, hoping that this would mean that my whole ring fiasco wasn't totally for nothing.

"Jade?"

I completely froze in my seat, hoping I was hearing things, but by now I should've known how shitty my luck was. Turning my head slowly like I was a woman doomed, I saw my uncle sitting directly in the seat behind me. His face was a mixture of confusion and suspicion as he stared at me.

"Uncle Richie, hi, uh ..." I swallowed nervously. "What are you doing here?"

"One of my employees, Martin Smith, invited me," he replied and I remembered Martin had said something about working for my uncle. "What are you doing here?"

"Who, me?" I bit my bottom lip and swallowed again. "I uh ... uh-"

"We came here with Meg," Nelle cut in, coming to my rescue. "She's friends with the bride."

It was a perfectly believable lie now that Meg was part of the bridal procession. I watched with relief as the confusion and suspicion immediately drained from my uncle's features. "Ah, well, that's a nice coincidence," he said and his face broke into one of his usual warm smiles. "Make sure you come and find me at the reception when you can and I'll introduce you to Martin and his family - lovely people ..." With that he gave me another smile before returning his attention to the ceremony.

I turned back round and resisted the urge to let out a growl of frustration. There was no way I was going to let my uncle 'introduce' me to Martin and his family, not when I already knew them already because of the whole embarrassing fiasco with the ring. No way. I'd just have to spend the rest of the evening hiding from my uncle.

And Martin.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

Every thing had gone smoothly. "You may now kiss the bride." The whole crowd cheered as they kissed. They were just so cute. They walk down the isle, holding hands and glowing from happiness. After they do, so do Morgan and I. I link arms with him and nudge him playfully.

"I think that when really well." I say. I look up at him and frown. "Smile, mister. You are not allowed."

He looks down at me as we walk. "And who made that rule?" He ask.

I smile and point the flowers at me. "The last minute bridesmaid in the peach dress."

He smile and we walk to the reception hall. It was a beautiful ballroom. I stand in awe as we walk in. "Someone is excited." He laughs.

"This is amazing." I say. "I may be twenty three, but I am still a princess at heart."

"Well, Princess, this is the table we are at." He says. We go in and sit down, unlinking our arms. We talk for a few more minutes and then the crowd of people come in. I some how spot my friends.

"Will you save me a dance?" I ask him, about to walk over to my friends.
-Winnie the Pooh

130 Reviews

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 am
*coco says...

DT link: BFF ~ DT

check in and start plot planning :)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 pm
Liv says...

Nellie

"Well," I way, trying to lighten the mood, "This is about as awkward as short shorts and Uggs."

That got a small chuckle out of Callie, but Jay just sat there staring off as if her dog had just died.

"Jay," I whispered, "It's going to be okay."

Everyone was sitting around, waiting for the new Mr. and Mrs. Smith to come out and have their first dance.

"Hello, girls," Martin said, taking a seat with a scotch in hand.

"Um, I have to....go to the bathroom." Jade said, standing to leave.

Taking a drink from his cup, he teased, "Is that an invitation? Because I think once in the women's bathroom is enough for me, but thanks."

Jade glowered at him for a moment, then stalked off.

"So. You like her, huh?" I questioned.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn