Fairy Tail SB

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:57 am
MariaRowlands1 says...

Welcome! WE ARE FAIRY TAIL!
imagesCACWKVHG.jpg
imagesCACWKVHG.jpg (9.6 KiB) Viewed 582 times

I am Maria Rowlands! I wanted to introduce the Fairy Tail RP that I had made a hit on another website. If you want information on the show go here: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
This is based after the time of Natsu Dragoneel, Erza Scarlett, Grey Fullbuster, Lucy Heartfeilia and Happy the cat. It is a new era in the Guild of Fairy Tail and a new era means new legends to be made. This the time of true strife and a time for the new Team Natsu to be born. The children of the 5 greatest mages of Fairy Tail history have joined the guild and now, they have to deal with the new threat (AKA my character), Mary Jane Kuran, the Angel of Death Mage. This girl was once a real Weaponary Angel of Death but once she fell, she became an anger filled Mage and joined Fairy Tail to hide from the other Fallen Death Angels. Now, she is causing trouble and the new Team Natsu must stop her.
Who's side will you choose? The Death Angel or Team Natsu?

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Side:
Magic:
Relationship Status:
Other:

Mine:
Name: Mary Jane Kuran
Looks:
Mary Jane Kuran Death Angel of Wepons.jpg
Mary Jane Kuran Death Angel of Wepons.jpg (12.8 KiB) Viewed 583 times

Personality: Mary is quiet and quite dangerous. She is an S ranked mage so she tends to keep to herself.
Background: 2000 years ago, there was a war in Heaven. The Angels of Light VS The Angels of Death. Marianette was an Weaponary Angel of Light but craved the darkness so she killed a fellow Light Angel to join the Death Angels. She worked her way through the ranks til she became the head Weaponary Death Angel, Mary Jane. 15 years ago was the start of the last year of the fight. During that time, she was struck to the earth with thousands of other angels from both sides. She was reborn as a Mage girl named Mary Janette Kuran, aka Mary Jane or MJ. She grew up as a beautiful, intelligent rich girl who had terrible nightmares about the battle of Light and Death. As she grew, she got more memories of her past life and soon recieved her wings back but could never fly in the skies of heaven again. At the age of 14, she remembered all there was to know about her true identity, Mary Jane, The Weaponary Angel of Death. It was that same year that she joined Fairy Tail and by defeating the guild master she became an S ranked mage. Now she is causing trouble as she continues to hide from her fellow fallen comrades and enemys.
Side: Angel of Death
Magic: Fallen Weaponary Angel of Death
Relationship Status: Ready for dating but is hard to get along with.
Other: Has a Scythe, Axe and Sword.
Death Angel.jpg
Death Angel.jpg (4.3 KiB) Viewed 583 times

WELECOME TO THE NEW AGE OF FIORE AND THE NEW WORLD OF FAIRY TAIL!

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:26 am
MariaRowlands says...

Okay, I am taking control on my old account! I am The Creater of this SB. Just to let you all know. :D
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic