z

Young Writers Society

The Pharaxion Space Station (Accepting)

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:21 pm
Cosmo says...

The Pharaxion Space Station (PSS) is the central hub for exploration in the Toraan Galaxy. Housing over 200 different intelligent life forms that coincide peacefully (just) that trade, explore, and socialize on the PSS.

The PSS is one of the largest space stations around. Housing the 7th largest ship building yard in the Galaxy. It hosts 40 different religions, a trading market of 2 cubic miles (it's set on different levels) over 74 docking spaces from Battleship Frigates, to Exploratory Vessels, to Racing Pods, to giant cryo-freighters.

The PSS is set on a neutral zone, in-between Sectors 4 and 5:
Sector 4 contains Earth, Palon and Yekah. 3 intelligent life form planets that are highly advanced in warfare, space travel and technology.
Sector 5 contains Lokt, a semi-developed planet (the year 2046 Earth comparison) and Utyea (Medieval Earth comparison, but with technology more advanced, society development lacks)

Occupations

Ship builder: Own a section of the Ship building yard and explore the themes of Gangs, ownership's of ground, Custom built ships for companies (where you can then get entwined with the business) Designing ships (Art work)

Racer: A pod racer that travels to different planets to race different courses that are dangerous. The inclusion of the planets native species can get entwined and can carry through into crashing and exploring, winning, losing (To be defined by me if there are multiple racers using a randomizing generator) or a path as seen fit by you.

Explorer: The discovering on new civilizations, planets, mysteries on discovered planets, bounty hunters for powerful corporations. You decide what planets you discover and find, and you decide how you go about those planets. Whether you want to loot it, live on it, make profit from it.

Other: If you have an alternate role you would like to play, contact me!

All these occupations can be entwined and link into one another, and can spread between all sorts of companies, planets and goals for each writer. Use the discussion room to decide how everything will be linked and we can create a story so complex, but so beautifully written as well. I just need you, to join me, to create a story that can have any possibility.

Character description requirements

Female

Species:
Human

Ilonian (Humanistic reptilian. Any color. Small stature. Highly intelligent. Yekah homeplanet)

Krotan (Heavy build. Large. Thick red skin. Boystrous. Good intelligence. Lokt home planet)

Maranto (No bigger than 4ft creatures. Grey skinned. Large eyed. Large hands. Extremely intelligent race. Highly advanced in technology. Palon home-planet)

Hanopian (Slender figures. Strong. Sly and cunning. Strong sense of pride for species. Honorable. Utyea home planet)

History of character

Other notes

All characters begin on the PSS. Come to the discussion room to talk about beginnings.

find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla