z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High - Sequel

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat May 03, 2014 4:51 am
AlmondEyes says...

Luna

Sitting at the house, completely bored out of my mind, I lay in my bed. Luther was in his room next to mine, blaring his music like a damn mad man. I hated sitting around the house, but I didn't know what else to do. I thought about going for a run, then dismissed the thought as it formed in my head. Then I thought about going to the gym, and dismissed that thought just a quick. Suddenly craving a mocha latte, I decided what I would do. Pulling on a pair of shoes, I grabbed my wallet and keys before heading over to Luther's and banging on the door.

"I'm going to get some coffee," I say as the door opens. "Do you want anything?

"I'm good," be shakes his head.

"Alright then, I'm gone" I turn as he closes his door back, and head out to my car, making sure to lock up behind me.

Taking a seat, I waited for my name to be called so that I could claim my Mocha Cookie Crumble and get my fix of chocolate. It'd been too long since I'd had one. Then out of no where, mystery man popped into my head. Thinking about the way I'd just jumped into his lap during the movie made me smile. I still can't believe I'd actually done that, not that I he'd minded one bit. I still remembered quite vividly how want his body had been, and how hard his body had been. I began to fan my face. Was it hot in here, or was it just me? The next thing that came to mind was the way he smelled, and a pulse of heat shot through me. My head began to swim, and I started hyperventilating. What the hell is wrong with me!?Pulling out my inhaler, I took one puff, then another.

"Take a chill pill, girly," I say to myself.

I hear my name called and stand to get my drink, when my legs give out on me. Someone had the sense to catch me, because I sure as hell didn't.

"Hey, are you ok?" came a familiar female voice.

I'm deposited back in my seat as I see Lena's familiar face.

"Hey," I smile at her. "Long time no see. I'm fine."

"I thought that was you." she smiled. "Are you sure you're ok?"

I wave her question off. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you're face is flushed and your eyes like they're glazed over." she frowned worriedly.

I just smile and say, "I'm fine. Just let me go get my drink and we can catch up."

I moved to get up, but she beat me to it. "I'll get your drink. You just sit back down."

She didn't wait for an answer as she turned and went to get my drink. I buried my face in my hands. What the hell was going on with me? Why was I even still thinking about that guy? I'd probably never see him again. Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself as Lena returned with my coffee.

Putting the cup to my lips, I sighed in delight as it touched my tongue. After a few more sip, I began to relax. Lena fiddled with her cup as she watched me.

"So," I don't look at her. "What have you been up to? "

I feel her narrow her eyes at me. Lena wasn't stupid. She knew exactly what I was doing, but at least she didn't push. She told me about a few things she did while she was gone, and and I just listened, asking a few questions here and there as she went along. After a few minutes, she stopped talking, and stared at me. I looked everywhere but her, sipping my lovely Mocha Cookie Crumble, when she finally opened her mouth.

"So are you just going to play stupid? Or tell me what's going on?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I still don't look at her.

"But I do," she nodded her head, and continued when I said nothing. "and if I didn't know any better, I'd say I thought you were all hot and bothered."

I spat out the drink I'd just taken. Hot and bothered like a bitch in heat. She hit the nail on the head. My face must have turned red, because she gave a smile of triumph. I just gave her a dirty look, but said nothing.

"Oh c'mon," she smiled. "You know you wanna tell me. I might even be able help."

That's certainly caught my attention. I felt like I was in over my head, and if I was being honest, I'd say it kind of scared me. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before, and I had no idea how to handle it. Nibbling on my lower lip, I pondered the idea, knowing I would probably give in anyway. Maybe she could help me. What did I have to lose? Just as I open my mouth, Jane walks over.

"Hey" she waves as she looks at me, then at Lena. "What'd I miss?"

"Lena was just telling me about what she did while she was gone, " I answered before Lena could say anything.

Lena frowned slightly, but I just shook me head and turned to look at Jane, who was looking at Lena and said to her, "Why don't you pull up a seat?"

Spoiler! :
@ChocoCookie, It has begun! ^^
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sat May 03, 2014 6:03 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

Jane Wills
Spoiler! :
Waiting for @Desticakes101 for my Oliver post

The three of us sat down at one of the tables. Luna was actually blushing a little, the pink hasn't yet faded from her cheeks. This was something new, she wasn't the type to show her emotions. And Lena knew what was up, I'll ask her later.

"How's everything?" I asked Luna.

She blinked, looking at me, as if she didn't know she was here for this moment. "Yeah, I'm alright."

I looked over at Lena and she just shrugged, a wicked smirk grew on her face. Oh Lena, she knew too damn well.

"Oh, I was going to ask you at school, but since you are here, the both of you..." I started, grabbing their attention. "This Saturday my mother is off on some business trip again and I was wondering if you'd like to help throw a party?"

"You want to throw a party?" Lena asked, surprised.

I just nodded, looking at Luna for her response. "I'm in,"

"Great, awesome." I sighed. "It's been a while since there has been one and I am not waiting for someone to throw one. And, I haven't had one in a while... due to reasons. What I need help with is inviting people, music, food, everything actually..."

I ran my hands through my hair, braiding it on the side as I spoke. This was me when I was nervous about something. Parties were a dangerous thing for me to go into, but I think I can handle it.

"So, you guys are in?" I asked, my voice a little shy.

"Sure, yeah." Lena smiled.

"I already said so." Luna said.

"Amazing, so this Saturday. Guys, come like in the morning to my place so we can get ready and stuff..." I started.

"No, don't get ready! The best parties are thrown out of nowhere. Not planned." Luna suggested instead, her eyes lit up. "On Friday, make a Facebook event. Invite everyone, we'll invite people too. And on Saturday, just relax."

I rose my eyebrows, they arched together. "But, I need to be prepared."

"Since when do you need to be prepared? It's a party! All you need is music and a bag of chips." Lena said this time.

I looked over at her for a moment, seeing the grin on her face. I guess these girls are in it for the long haul. A party is what they know, and they know more than I do at this point. Even though I've thrown amazing parties at my other high school, I don't want to go back to that. I want a normal, cool, party.

"Alright then," I said. "I'll do that... but I throw lame parties. I don't wanna mess up."

"You wont mess up, we'll be there." Lena said.

Nodding, I smiled. I actually couldn't wait. Who would I invite? Who would they invite? It should be awesome. It has to be. Everyone will have fun, it'll be stress free... for once maybe life will be great.

I took a sip of my Vanilla Latte and looked over at the window in front of me. A familiar figure walked passed it, pushing the door open to walk into the Starbucks. Oliver even notices from the counter, than looks at me, his smile turned into a frown. The person who walked in was Lacey. So, it wasn't a win-win for either of us.

Since he couldn't get away from her anger, I sorta just tried to blend in with the environment by hiding in plain sight, sitting where I was and not looking suspicions. Maybe that'll work.

I heard my heart beating, it was bad. My palms were clamping up. It's like all the sounds, feels, sights, smells, were more vivid now.

"Hey, Jane, what's going on?" Lena noticed how I tensed up.

"Nothing, I'm just..." and I caught Luna looking at Lacey, she knew.

She looked back at me, something past her eyes. I just held my breath for a few seconds and pretended none of us were here. Maybe that will help. Maybe. Hopefully.

"Oh, Jane, hello." Lacey said.

You could hear how much saying my name killed her. It's like she swallowed down a sharp blade, ignoring the pain. I managed to look up at her. Her cheeks were getting red but other than that, she looked confident.

"Hey Lacey," I smiled.

"I just want to tell you that Emmett is not stable now and he has no idea what he got himself into. So I recommend that you break it off before he gets hurt." she hissed.

I swallowed down my pride and nodded. What else could I do? A sister's wrath is a tons times worse if not dealt with. But then I thought for a moment, shaking my head for longer than I should. When I stopped, I spoke up again.

"No, no, no. If I end things now, he'll be hurt again." I said.

"No he won't. He will understand that you're not worth it and that you said so yourself." she replied.

"I already did that. And look what happened. It's not my fault." And I knew saying that was a mistake. So, I quickly said something before she would. "Can we not talk about this here? I don't want to cause a scene."

"What?" she blew up. "It's not your fault?! That's bullshit, darling." a evil smile dancing across her face. "You're a whore, so get over yourself. You already cause a scene just by being yourself."

"Hey! Lacey, stop it!" Luna yelled.

Spoiler! :
Y'all can continue, I gots to go to work, the real world, sigh... always in the way
:(
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun May 11, 2014 11:15 pm
Sunshine says...

Lacey Lopez

I'm listening to Broadway musicals when my world comes to a halt and then changes the point of it's rotation.

I think I'll try defying gravity!

I was obviously not paying attention when I wanted my fanciful frappe, because I walked straight into the Starbuck's Oliver worked at. I'd teased him about the absolute stupidity of some British guy working in a coffee shop, but it wouldn't be amusing if I ran into him today.

I pause the music.

I try to keep my steps confident when walking to the counter, relieved when some hipster girl takes me order instead. The getting of the drink goes rather seamlessly, though the rest does not. I wait for my beverage, and I see her. I see her, and in my mind, I warp her into a dark-skinned boy with too-long hair and an impish grin.

Fuck. I shouldn't be doing that, but essentially they're the same; Hakan destroyed me with one false twist, giving up on me, and she's doing the exact same thing.

I guess we both always pick those ones. Emmett and I, and our terrible tastes. We love the people who love us back, but those people always promise to jump with you, and never do.

I have to go up to her, and I do. I fake enough confidence that it sort of consumes me.

"Oh, Jane, hello."

"Hey Lacey," She smiles, and I know how fake it is, I know.

"I just want to tell you that Emmett is not stable now and he has no idea what he got himself into. So I recommend that you break it off before he gets hurt." That says all the things I need to say, and I'm ready to go, leave her to ponder that.

"No, no, no. If I end things now, he'll be hurt again." She says, and my anger flares again, her ignorance dancing across my brain like wildfire.

"No he won't. He will understand that you're not worth it and that you said so yourself."

"I already did that. And look what happened. It's not my fault." Not her fault? She ignored him all this time for her own selfish reasons, and got herself raped because she found 'a better guy' and I was supposed to feel sorry for her? "Can we not talk about this here? I don't want to cause a scene."

"What?" I blew up. "It's not your fault?! That's bullshit, darling. You're a whore, so get over yourself. You already cause a scene just by being yourself."

She's not really Jane anymore. She's Oliver, who can't love me because I didn't fuck him, and Hakan, who can't love me because I did. Why, Emmett, why her!

"Hey! Lacey, stop it!" Luna yelled.

My nails dig into my skin, my fist.

I see that Lena's there. I like Lena, from what I know of her. She makes very beautiful art. I used to see it in the hallways, and it made me feel better.

"Don't you see? I can't." I say, quoting Frozen, which I think is pretty hilarious and nobody else catches. "I'm tired of feeling sorry for her. All she ever does is get herself in bad situation after bad situation, and Emmett tries to help her, and all she ever does is drag him down with her!" I face Jane again. "I don't want you to drag him down! I don't want him to end up like me!"

I'm getting very emotional now. I think I'm crying.

He's the pure one, the good one. I've been destroyed, and live as pieces of rubble. Hakan... Oliver... those girl's on the playground, the ones bigger and stronger like Luna, thinking I was dumb because I couldn't read the words right. He hasn't had any of that until Jane, and she is all three.

"Oh yea," Luna scoffs. "You look like you feel really sorry for her, calling Jane an oops and making a scene. Why don't you take a look around, Lacey? Everyone in here is staring at you, not Jane." She motions cartoonishly to the whole place.

I am, but I obviously don't care. If I cared, this wouldn't be happening. Luna doesn't understand.

"You don't get it, but Jane does. Jane's heard my stories, but she's never gave a damn about them. Emmett told you about Hakan, and you know about Oliver, and you've seen the mean letters the little girls wrote on the playground to me! " I look her straight in the eye, and I know she does. "But who cares when you've got the better story? You know that, don't you? People like a good scene. For once, I get the spotlight instead of this 'oops'. You think I regret it? I get out of here soon."

Luna is extremely pissed. "Obviously the management isn't going to take care of you, so I will. You're obviously crazy. Just let her be. I don't think she's done anything wrong to you, not outside of your head."

Jane is pale, but she doesn't argue. Wimp.

"Let's go, then. I've said when I needed to say. Jane always liked others to deal with her problems anyway."

Luna rolled her eyes and, to my surprise, tossed me over her shoulder and tosses me out the front door. As my ass hits the pavement, so does the reality of all I've said and done.

I want my brothers happiness, and Jane just sucks it away. I want him whole, because I'm sure as hell not.

I unpause my music.

I hope you're happy... I hope you're happy NOW...

I guess I'll try defying gravity...
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

267 Reviews

Tue May 13, 2014 2:32 am
Nike says...

Spoiler! :
@Sunshine do you know what scares me about you? Your writing is brilliant and you know my characters better than I do.

Jane Wills

Everything that Lacey said was true. Every single thing. I had said that I don't want to be with Emmett because I would hurt him. But he wanted me, badly. And I can't help but want him back. He's the one for me. And it sucks. For him. I'm not the one for him. I'm all fucking wrong.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek as Luna walks back to our table, a huge frown shaping her face. I watch Lacey get up off the ground and walk on. When she spoke, I couldn't say anything. She left me speechless, literally.

"That biitch piised me off." I huffed with my head down on the table.

"So I'd noticed," Lena said.

I lifted my head up and saw Luna walking over. Lena smiled up at me, wiping the tear off my cheek with her thumb. This made me smile and look up at Luna. She had her hands on her hips, smiling from ear to ear.

"She's lucky I didn't drag her the asss out of here, by her hair." She ran her finger through her hair.

"That's quite the first impression." Lena smirked.

"I've met her before," Luna shook her head. "She was all attitude and rudeness. I didn't like her than either."

She joined us at the table and I shook my head for a second.

"Tonight," I huffed. "It has to be tonight."

"Talk about making a party without planning. Let's go," Lena smiled.

The music was loud, the snacks were out, and the lights were dimmed. I moved some of my furniture to the side to make more room. My couch was against the window, the large one that looked over the side street, and the rug was just next to it. Making the living room a space to be able to dance in and sit to the side.

Luna and Lena called up whoever they knew. I even texted a few people. And just an hour later, the doorbell hasn't stopped ringing.

A lot of people stopped by, a few familiar faces and some un familiar faces. My flat was getting tight and over crowded. I was sweating just by walking from one room to the next. The capacity was over whelming, but I sorta loved it.

My cheeks were hurting from how much I was smiling at this point. I caught sight of Lena standing by the stereo with a cup in hand, talking to someone. I couldn't tell who it was from the back, but after a few seconds, she nodded and they snuck out of the apartment.

Everything else faded from my mind and all I focused on was who was that guy and why wouldn't she tell me she left? Maybe she thought I wouldn't notice. But before I could go after them, someone pulled my arm. I turned to look at who it was.

"Will?" I huffed under my breath.

His eyes were wide and his bottom lip trembled, something got him worried and I probably knew what.

"Wasn't that Chandler?" he asked, his voice rushed.

My heart stopped at his name. I would be able to tell if that was Chandler. I knew the back of his head... or did I? Did I let myself believe that he wouldn't ever show up in my life?

"No, no." I paused, looking at the door. "That... it couldn't have been. Stop," my voice cracked as my body started to shake. "He's not allowed to come here, dimwit."

He ran his hands through his hair, making the styled look go more soft. The bangs fell onto his forehead, looking almost like The Doctor's hair, The Eleventh One's.

"I don't know Jane, every guy you've had likes to chase after her..." he sighed.

"What?" I yelled. "The fuuck is wrong with you?! All the guys I ever dated go to her? Why would you even say that? I'm really happy she left you." I said moderately quiet.

"What! They have!" he protests.

"Only Drake, and he chased everyone. Go after her if you think she's in danger, she's fine. A guy liked her, she liked him, they went out. Problem?"

As we spoke, no one seemed to notice. Even people pushed against us, getting us closer together. I grabbed his arm, balancing myself in the ruckus. It felt like a shock went through my system as I touched him, signalling that this was a bad thing to do. Just touching him makes me repulsed by him.

I pulled back and walked away from him, finding my way to a separate room, whatever room. We locked my mother's room for reasons being a party. Mine was fine cause I didn't care and neither did Oli. The closest room I could get to was Oliver's, so I slipped inside. I locked the door behind me and took a breather. The music dimmed slightly.

"Jane," I looked over to where the voice came from. "Hi,"

My face felt hot and I couldn't help but step towards him, running my hand over his arm. It was for comfort. He had looked completely plastered.

"What's up?" I asked softly.

He took in a deep breath. "Nothing, I'm just a little worked up you know. A lot of drinking."

"Oliver, the party started an hour ago."

"Yeah, but I drank before." He smiled, eyeing my body which made me cringe. "Damn, you're beautiful."

"Oli..." I sighed.

"No,"

His eyes met mine and he started to lean into me. I pushed away from him, giving him a look of disgust. So, I walked back out and went back into the loud party. A couple was making out just in front of me. God. I walked passed them and found myself in the kitchen, watching some guy hand beers to a few people. Not surprised.

I walked over to him, cracking a soft smile. He looked a little familiar, but I couldn't put a finger on it.

"Hey, can I have one?" I asked.

His attention fell on me and he smiled back, his teeth all beautifully white.

"Yeah, I'm Luther." He said, handing me a cold one.

I took it, opening the bottle. The cold perspiration slid down my hand as I did so.

"Jane," I replied.

"Luna's friend, right? Self defense trainee?" his smirk got cuter by the second.

"Got that right. And you must be...?"

Just as he was about to answer, someone pushed him, so the beer he was holding in his hand ended up spilling over me, causing me to jump back in shock. His body pushed against mine as we managed to gain our balance.

"Oh shit, I apologize." He smiled, placing his hands on my arms.

A rush went through me as our eyes met. He was being a gentleman for something he didn't even cause That made me think of how lucky I was to have Emmett. And somehow, having this guy as a friend wouldn't be too shabby either.

"Luna's brother, right?" I asked.

He nodded. I ran my hand down my shirt, tracing the beer that was on it. Then, I quickly pulled away, feeling the cold liquid soak into my undershirt, my skin got sticky. I found my way to the bathroom and got in, pulling off both shirts and tossing them into the laundry bin.

That's when I realized, I had no clothes in here other than Oliver's robe. My room was just across, I could run. Without anyone realizing that a girl with only a bra on and jeans was here.

"Hey, Jane. You good?" It was Luther.

This made me smile crookedly and I saw how stupid I looked in the mirror. I walked over to the door and opened it, actually forgetting that I was only in a bra. When I opened the door, Luther's eyes went straight down then up to my face, making me blush.

"Could you be a doll and..." I couldn't even finish my words before he started taking off his top. I stopped him by pulling it back down.

"No, thanks. Um, just my room... it's there, grab me a shirt. Thanks," I smiled.

"Right, cool. You don't like the guy smell or something?" he smirked yet again.

"Just get me a shirt," I huffed, shutting the door in his face.

He is hot. Yes. But, he's not mine to take. I am already hooked on Emmett. Maybe some lucky girl will have him. And I'm not surprised by his looks, I mean, Luna. She's beautiful.

Just a second later and he knocked on the door, I opened it and he tossed me the shirt. It was my Doctor Who top with a fez on it. I smiled at that and threw it on, joining him in the hallway.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I liked the fez... it's a Sci-Fi thing, right? Didn't think of you as a nerd though..." I liked his voice.

"Geek, that's one." I said. "And yeah, sci-fi."

As we walked, I felt sort of great. Talking to him felt like the world disappeared from around me. It was good. It was a good place. It was a safe place. And I liked that. I liked that a lot. He was a safe zone that I could escape to to forget how fucked up I really am.

"Luth! Beer, aye?" some random guy roared at him, already piss drunk.

Luther gave me a soft smile and walked off, joining them in the kitchen. People crowded around, taking up all the breathing room. I sighed, walking through the crowd and grabbing a beer from the case on the living room floor. I gulped it all down and felt a little dizzy afterwards.

I placed the empty bottle back on the table and found Kristin smiling wide, swinging to the music. It happened to be Avicii. I smiled, waving at her.

"Jaaaane! Oh my!" she smiled.
Last edited by Nike on Tue May 13, 2014 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

267 Reviews

Tue May 13, 2014 3:18 am
Nike says...

William Franco

It was a mistake, I know. But, I was invited... and, I was here anyway, to visit my uncle. A party sounded fun and maybe everything would be forgotten. But before I got to the party, I smoked some Mary. I was on that stuff like crazy ever since I got to Chicago.

A lot of people were on it and I got pulled in.

So when I got to the party, I was more than buzzed. Everything seemed blurry. My mind was fuzzy as I strolled through the party. The music seemed loud, so loud that my ears were ringing, but it was okay.

And then I saw her face. Her blue eyes met mine and I stopped thinking all together. A smile pulled at her cheeks, but she stopped it and looked away.

So, I followed her.

"Where are you taking me?" she giggled in the dark.

"Ah, just a place for us to chill. It'll be fun." the voice was familiar.

The moon flashed from above us. My heart was stammering against my chest as I followed behind them as quietly as I could. The buzz was dimming. And I could focus more.

"You're really cute Lena," barf, lame. "And I would love to know you better."

We turned a corner and then they stopped, so I slid behind the side of the building they were getting into, giving myself time to follow them without getting caught. Some thuds were coming from their end and the guy grunted.

"Shit, it's not easy to open it. Hold on..." he said and then I heard a swoosh. "Got it," I could hear the smile in his voice.

I slid my hands down the brick wall I was against and let myself peak over the side to see them. Lena was in his arms as he picked her up, helping her reach the window that he managed to open. She was smiling like there was no tomorrow and I still couldn't see the guy's face.

Maybe I'll never get to.

Shake my head.

I watched him jump in and then I followed after. Once I reached the window though, I felt stupid. What was I doing? Was I even being logical...? And another stupid act happened. High me forgot that phone even exist.

Shiit.

I bolted. I ran right back to Jane's apartment complex and then answered the missed call, whoever it was. The wind was humid, which made my skin sticky. Sigh.

"Hello," I huffed, my breath was hard to catch.

"Franco! You in CT right now?" my friend Tommy said.

"Yeah man..." I smiled.

"Sucks, just got a new pack. Gonna have to smoke it by myself I guess. Mind if I get Lacey along? Heard you too hit it off." he said.

I thought of Lacey, the pretty girl with the long black hair that she always wore in braids. She hung in our group too, the girl that did some and got some. Some happened to be even from me. There was something between us but I wouldn't say it mattered at all.

"You got her..." I replied, rubbing my eyes with my fingers.

"Oh, you are hanging over Lena, huh? Or was it Davidson?" he had the tendency to not take anything seriously.

"Just... I'm good." and I hung up.

I looked back up at the building and sighed. That was the thing, I shouldn't go back in. So, I turned back and found my way to my car. It was just standing in the parking lot. I hoped in, feeling the rush of sleep coming. The smell of marijuana jumped to my senses as I cranked her up.

I pulled out of the lot and went down the road, finding my way back home. Well, my Connecticut home. The streets were practically empty, it being three in the morning. It took around thirty minutes to find my house. The lights were all off, no surprise. I pulled in to the driveway.

Hoping out, I locked the car and walked to the backyard, through the fence door. I locked that too and walked down the stone path to the back door. Then I stopped in my tracks.

"Heard you were back in town."

I swallowed hard, not able to respond. My surprise was too big.

"I saw you Will," she continued to talk. "And you didn't do anything." her voice was soft.

Walking over to her, I slid down the side of the house, sitting just next to her. I left enough room between us to feel comfortable. I felt the wind pick up softly, just blowing more warm wind passed us.

"I..." was all I could choke out.

She looked at me and our eyes met. I felt my body shake for a second. I couldn't deny what we had and what we couldn't do about that.

"I what, Will?" she asked, looking at the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

It took her a second to respond. "Because I miss you." it was a faint response, but I heard her. And what she said didn't make me feel any better.

"Why, Lena? You shouldn't. I'm horrible,"

"I know that. You think I don't know that?!" she huffed, facing me again just for a short while.

I shut my eyes and then felt her hand just next to mine on the ground. Opening my eyes, I wrapped my fingers around hers, her skin made my skin tingle, and I tried my best to hide my smile.

"I'm in love with you," I said.

There was silence. Just those words hung in the air between us and I was so happy she didn't let go.

Spoiler! :
WHOA WHAT. WILL IS BACK. I loved him too much to leave him out any longer. :)

43 Reviews

Tue May 13, 2014 6:23 am
AlmondEyes says...

Luna

Spoiler! :
I didn't have anything better to do, so....>.>

I would have rather grabbed that bitch by her hair and dragged her ass out kicking and screaming, but thought that might have been too much for Jane to see. I certainly would if she ever tried to get near Jane while i'm with her. She needed to get over herself. Emmett's a big boy and can make his own decisions. What she wants doesn't factor in, which is something she should get through her crazy ass head. His mistake were his own to make.

Walking back over to the table, I took my seat. I went from being hot and bothered to hot and pissed off in a snap. Taking a sip of my drink, I looked at Lena, since Jane had her head down and said, "That bitch pissed me off."

"So i'd noticed," Lena smirked.

"She's lucky I didn't drag her ass out of here, by her hair." I ran a finger through my loose hair and shook it out.

"That's quite the first impression." Lena said.

"I've met her before," I shook my head. "She was all attitude and rudeness. I didn't like her then either."

I didn't have to look at her to know what she was thinking, and sigh, "Don't listen to her Jay. What about we get that party started?"

"Tonight," Jane huffed. "It has to be tonight."

"Talk about making a party without planning. Let's go," Lena smiled.

The music was loud, the snacks were out, and the lights were dimmed. Jane moved some of her furniture to the side to make more room. She also made the living room a space to be able to dance in and sit to the side.

Lena and I called everyone I knew, and Luther also helped out. He was more than happy to. It's not like he had anything better to do. He had been sitting at the house doing nothing when I left, and that apparently hadn't changed. Now that the party was in full swing, it was time to enjoy the fruits of our labor. Though all I did was sit and watch everyone drink, I was fine where I was. I liked to people watch. I don't know if that made me weird, but it's not like I cared either way.

After a while, I started to wonder where Jane was. I was getting an uneasy feeling, and nothing good ever came of those. Standing up on the couch, I let my eyes scan the entire room. Not seeing Jane, I headed for the kitchen where Luther was handing out drinks.

"Have you seen Jane?" I ask. "I'm starting to worry about her."

"Not in the last hour, no." Luther frowned.

I chewed my lower lip. Where was she? Luther touched my shoulder. "It's probably just you being you. I'm sure she's fine."

He didn't sound very sure. We both knew I was never wrong about this sort of thing. Luther knew about Jane's situation, so he already knew it was more likely for Jane to be assaulted again. Just the thought made me worry even more.

"I'm gonna go check upstairs," I say, and he nods.

I wade my way through the crowd and head upstairs, the hairs on the back of my neck began to stand on end.

Maybe she had gotten drunk and was passed out on the floor.

A scream from the room up ahead kicked me into high gear and I kicked the door open to find some guy ripping off Jane's shirt and her trying to push him away, and all I saw was red. Next thing I knew, I's grabbed the guy by his hair and dragged him off of her, bashing his head into the wall. Truth be told I probably would have killed him if Luther hadn't come into the room and pulled me off of him.

"Luna!" Luther shook me hard enough to shake me out of my haze. "Snap out of it! Jane needs you!"

I turn to look at Jane, her shirt torn, a giant hand print on her cheek, and tears falling freely down her face. I start to get mad again, but Luther wouldn't let go of me until I calmed down. He knew me too well. Once he let me go, Luther grabbed to the other guy and drug his unconscious body out of the room. I went to sit down on the bed next to Jane.

"Are you ok?" I touched her shoulder.

"I'm fine," she slurred. "just leave me alone."

"You're drunk, Jane?" I frown. "Seriously?"

Jane jumper off the bed, stumbling a little before catching herself.

"Nobody asked you!" Jane snapped, yelling at me. "Why don't you just go away!"

"Because you're a drunk mess!" I snap back. "There's no way in hell i'd leave you alone!"

"Well nobody asked!" she yelled. "I was just fine by myself."

"Oh," I say incredulously. "So almost being raped again is just fine?"

She was starting to piss me off. Was she so drunk that she was talking like a dumb ass? If she didn't wise up, I was going to straighten her ass out. No way in hell was I going to let her do this to herself. Being self destructive was just stupid and dangerous. To herself and others.

"Why not?" she asked. "I'm a whore anyway! So it doesn't even matter! Maybe I deserved to be raped, and maybe deserved to be raped again! "

Alright. That did it. I grabbed her by her torn shirt and threw her against the wall, lifting her off her feet until she began to struggle.

"What the hell did you just say?" I yelled. "Because I don't think I heard right."

"Let go of me!" she cried.

"Not until you stop acting like an idiot," I shake my head.

Just then, Luther came back into the room and saw us. "What the hell is going on?"

"She's being stupid." I tell him. "I got this."

He looks at Jane for a moment, and then closes the door behind him. I set Jane down on the floor and take e few steps back. She looks so tired, almost broken. Jane won't even look me in the eye.

"Lacey was right," she says quietly. "I'm am nothing but a whore. I don't deserve Emmett."

I slapped her across the face and she stumbled back into the wall. Jane touched the spot where I'd slapped her, looking at me in shock.

"First of all," I grind through my clenched teeth. "that bitch Lacey needs to mind her own business. Emmett's a big boy. Second, you're not a whore, so if you say that again, by the time i'm through with you, you won't be able to talk."

She looks down at the floor, clenching her hands into fists. "Why do you even care, anyway?"

"Because, you're going down a self destructive path that won't just hurt you, but everyone you love. Being raped is a heavy burden to carry" I tell her.

"How would you know? It's not like you have any idea what being violated feels like." she kept her eyes on the floor.

"Because when it happened to me, I did exactly what you're doing right now," I toyed with my drink. "and nothing good came of it."

Absolutely nothing. I just let it happened over and over again, and when I could deal with it, I started cutting myself. I thought about the old and faint scars on my wrists and several other parts of my body. The memories made them all burn like they were freshly made, especially the ones on my wrists, and I had an almost uncontrollable urge to touch them. I kept myself in check. Sometimes I still felt an impulsive need to cut myself, and it scared me.

The look on Jane's face was priceless. Utter shock dominated her eyes and I almost laughed at it. Almost. She was completely speechless.

"So it's time to stop fucking around," I my jaw clenches.

"What do you mean?" she says once she snaps out of the shock I gave her.

"What I mean is, stop acting like a defenseless victim and grow some balls." I snap, then take a deep breath.

Jane didn't say anything and I sigh.

"Look. Lacey doesn't think you're good enough for Emmett, and you don't either. It's time for you to stand up to that rude bitch plus anyone else who thinks they can treat how ever they want, and prove both of you wrong. Every time she comes around, you let her smash on you. As long as you let her do it, she'll never stop. Is that what you want?" I asked her.

She shook her head, but stayed silent.

"Then starting right here and now, you're going straighten your ass out and start fresh." I tell her as I stand up straight and cross my arms over my chest. "That means no drinking, no screwing around, no letting Lacey get away with her trash talk, and not letting anyone else walk all over you or push you around. Do I make myself clear?"

She nods, fresh tears falling.

"I'm sorry. I can't hear you." I raise my voice. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes," she mumbles.

"I'm sorry. I still can't hear you." I say. "I thought you wanted this, but I guess not."

I turn, making my way for the door. She reaches towards me. "No wait!"

"Jane," I sigh. "If you want my help, then i'll help you. But there won't be any half assing or giving up with me. I won't waste my time with someone whose heart isn't in it."

"Please!" she cries. "I do. I don't want to be a whore anymore. I don't want to screw everything up like I usually do. I do want a fresh start. I do want to prove Lacey wrong, I want to prove myself wrong, and I want to be strong like you! I want to be someone Emmett can be proud to say is in his life, and I don't want to hurt him. Please help me."

I smiled at her. "All you had to do was ask."

She threw her arms around me and cried into my shoulder. "Thank you!"

"You may love me now," I say laugh. "but come the start of training, you'll despise me."

She laughed as she pulled away, wiping her eyes.

"Now why don't you put on another shirt and we can get some ice on that cheek." I laugh. "It looks angry."

"Alright," she nods. "Just give me a minute."

Jane grabs another shirt, and then we head downstairs.

Spoiler! :
I hope you guys enjoyed the post!! @Nike

267 Reviews

Tue May 13, 2014 9:54 pm
Nike says...

Jane Wills

Luna was amazing. Compared to how she took care of the situation, she knew what she was doing. She told me to rest a bit and that she would shut down the party. I sort of couldn't stand the idea of being left alone here, but I didn't want to say anything, I'd look weak and cowardly.

But just as she left, a few seconds after, Oliver peeked his head into my room. I smiled back at him and he sat down next to me, holding the ice to my cheek so I could rest my arm for a bit.

"I'm sorry about earlier." he smiled. "I was... gone."

"It's kay," I smiled back.

"I do love you Jane, but, not like that."

I slightly shook my head. "I understand,"

"Great,"

He was just looking at me for a moment, as if reading my mind. I looked back at him, catching the scar on his cheek. Where did he get that from? Before I knew it, my fingers were tracing it. He didn't pull back. His skin was warm and a little stubby, he hasn't shaved for a while now.

"You thought the facial hair would hide that?" I smirked. "What happened?" I got serious.

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it."

There was a pause between us. It was just him pressing the bag to my cheek and me looking at him. He was my best friend, and there was something he wasn't telling me. It worried me. My heart was stammering against my chest. But maybe, a change of conversation would be good.

"Remember when we first met?" I asked.

This made his eyes get wide in amusement. "Wouldn't be able to forget."

"What did you think of me then?"

"Well," he sighed. "I didn't think you would be one of the most important people in my life. That's for sure."

This made me smile.

"I wanted to have sex with you though. I can't lie Janey!"

I held in a laugh as I let him continue to speak. His grip on the bag loosened so I wrapped my hand around his, holding the bag up to my cheek. By this time my cheek felt numb from the cold. His eyes met mine and I held my breath for a moment.

"You looked damn sexy in that dress. That's what I was thinking about when you walked into my room. The night I met you... I was thinking about how so my life progressed... and you were the only person that stayed." he was all too serious that it scared me.

His eyes shifted to the floor as he took in a deep breath. All our lives suck but we are so caught up in ourselves that we don't notice what the other goes through. I live with this guy, and yet, I'm so lost in his life.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

He faced me again, confusion shaped his face.

"I really am. I can't help you." I added, a little more confidently.

"Jay... no one can help me. No one can help you. No one can help anyone. You gotta help yourself. That's what I learned... that's why..." he took in a sigh. "I'm proposing to Kristin."

My jaw literally dropped. Well, if it didn't, it felt like it did. I was left speechless as he smiled so gleefully.

"Than why are you so damned sad?!" I huffed with a smile on my face.

"Because I'm scared, Jay! Who knows if she will say yes?"

"I know, dumb ass."

After our talk I gave him the biggest hug I could and we left the room. He said he'll pop the question on their next meet-up. They aren't dating yet. She's been avoiding him. So, he's planning on surprising her this weekend after work. I'm all giddy about it and I'm not the one getting engaged.

Some people have vanished, leaving only familiar faces in my living room. Soft music played, some alternative rock. Luna must have chosen it. I caught the lovely couple, Avery and Leo, making out on my couch. Kristin was in the kitchen chatting with Luna and Luther. That Jasmine girl was talking to someone on the phone. The people that I missed were Lena and Will. Where were they?

"Jane," oh my.

I turned my head and fell into his brownie eyes. His soft dimpled smile. And his arms. He held me tight. I felt every bit of him against me and smiled. Even though Lacey did everything for him to be away from me, he still showed up. I breathed him in, catching the rain forest scented body wash and bit of after shave.

"I love you so much." I said.

He stood silent for a while. "I- I think I love you too."

Taking a deep breath, I pulled away and just noticed that I had started crying. He wiped the tears from my cheeks and left his hands just below my cheeks, as if trying to remember my face.

"I can't stand the fact that I can't remember you that well. But I will do everything to try." he said. "Because what I feel for you means so much. It feels more than it should be."

"It is, Emm." I smiled. "It really is." My voice cracked.

Then his phone started to ring. He picked it out of his pocket and frowned at it once he looked at it. He answered it.

"Hey... yeah, yeah, I know..." he paused, letting the person on the other end talk. "Give me a few minutes." and he hung up, looking at me again.

"I gotta go, Lacey needs me. I'll see you again."

I just nodded, pulling him into a hug again. Just him near me, his voice, that's all I needed. When we pulled apart, he gave me a soft smile and slipped through the front door. Fresh tears spurted back down my cheeks as I walked back into the kitchen. Now Kristin was gone, probably talking to Oliver. Luther was all alone on the kitchen, texting on his phone.

Wiping my tears, I jumped on the island and caught his attention.

"That's the boyfriend, huh?" he smiled up at me.

"Yup," I popped the 'p'. "He's... he's great."

"Don't have to rub it in." he smirked.

I smiled at that, running my hand through my hair. Just as I was about to say something, a girl walked into the kitchen, looking a little lost and tired. Oh, it was Harley. I haven't seen her in so long.

"Harley," I said.

She looked up at me. And there it was. Her eyes were red. She had recently cried. She must have seen Will when he was here. I immidetely hopped off the counter and walked up to her, wrapping my arms around her nimble body. She wrapped her arms around me, sobbing into my shoulder.

"It's okay," I hushed.

"He was here, and he said nothing. Why?! Wasn't I important?" she cried.

"Will is Will, he's not worth this Lee." I said.

She pulled away and wiped her tears, smiling at me. Then, her cheeks got a soft pink. Oops, I forgot Luther was here. She got embarrassed.

"A lot of crying girls tonight, is there a plague or something?" He smirked at Harley, cracking a joke for her to smile. "I'm Luther,"

"Harley,"

This could be really cute and I like it a lot. I smiled and lifted myself back on the kitchen island. Harley managed to scoot next to me.

Spoiler! :
I changed what Luther said! @shinethroughthedark at @AlmondEyes request!
Last edited by Nike on Thu May 15, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed May 14, 2014 8:58 pm
Ciblio says...

Harley

Cali practically showered me, clothed me, and drug me out of her house. She wanted me to get out, mingle, actually talk to somebody other than her. So, she was taking me to a party. I didn't know whose it was, nor did I really even care. I actually would rather be back at her house, eating my ice cream and watching sad romantic movies. But, there was no way that was going to happen, so...I might as well.

As we entered the house, I looked around. Music was playing, there were people standing around, laughing, horse-playing, just talking. And there he was.

You would think I'd be right there...next to him. But...no. He was alone. His eyes refused to meet mine, but I just knew he'd seen me come in.

I couldn't stop staring. Oh, gosh. I really did miss him...but he needed his time. And I respected that. Were we every getting back together? I don't know. But I couldn't obsess over it, because then I'd never get over him. I wanted to talk to him. Just have a little conversation with him...but it's like I'm invisible to him.

"I'm gonna go park the car somewhere else, alright? Talk to people, Lee!" Cal called to me as she exited the house we'd just entered.

I glanced around again, seeing him in the process, and gulped. My throat was terribly dry. Maybe they had some water or something in the kitchen...

As I pushed my hair out of my face, I walked into the kitchen, and looked around the room. A few people were in there, but I didn't recognize any of them.

Rubbing my eyes, I cursed myself for staying up all night, and opened them again.

"Harley.." Somebody said. The voice...was kind of familiar. I looked back at the people, and there she was. Jane.

I remembered when we ran into her at the park. It all came flooding back. The way we yelled at each other when she went on her way. The way he looked so hurt when I said those things. The shape of his body as he crumpled to the ground, shaking. I put him in the hospital, didn't I? No, no. I couldn't be doing this again.

I felt the hot tears streaming down my cheeks. Jane hopped down from where she was sitting, and casually made her way over to me. As soon as she reached my side, her arms were around me. It was actually surprisingly comforting. My arms wrapped around her, and I just let it out.

She was saying comforting words, talking to me quietly, rubbing my back.

"..he was here and he said nothing. Why? Wasn't I important?" The words were out of my mouth before I even thought about them.

And she said something I'd probably never forget: "Will is Will...he's not worth it, Lee."

It was so...true. I mean, I thought he was worth it. But...was I wasting all of my time with him?

I pulled away, a smile on my face. It was actually a real one, which surprised me.

There was a guy in the room. Oh. Oh my gosh. No. This was embarrassing. Oh, goodness, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"A lot of crying girls tonight, is there a plague or something?" The guy said, which kind of made me blush more. The smile came back to my face a little, and I stared at him. He was...pretty hot. "I'm Luther."

I was actually talking to a guy, and he wasn't making fun of me. This was a miracle.

"Harley.." I said, and pushed my hair back.

Jane smiled, and got back to her previous spot. I hopped up onto the counter next to her, and wiped my cheeks.

"Do you ladies want something to drink?" Luther asked, as he shoved his phone into his pocket.

Jane looked over at me, then to him, and nodded.

He left the room, and came back with three red solo cups, each filled up almost all the way.

Jane took two from him, and handed one to me.

It wasn't water. I took a sip from it, and coughed after I swallowed. Beer.

I'd never really drunk alcohol before...but that doesn't mean I can't, I guess.

The night was getting crazier. People were playing Beer Pong, and I was tempted to join them. Unfortunately, I didn't know how to play.

"So, tell me, Harley," Luther shouted, "how does it feel to be on top of the world?"

I stood on top of a couch, looking over the place. The cup in my hand was half full, and kind of blurry.

"I feel like-hic-like a king!" I shouted back, giggling, and trying to contain my hiccups.

I heard him laugh, and took a drink out of my cup.

My eyes searched the room, and landed on Cali. "Caalii!"

Her head turned, and she looked up at me.

"Harley, what are you doing? Get down from there!" Cali yelled something to me, but I didn't understand it.

"Hic- of course I want to go skiing with you!" I shouted back.

Cali said something to Luther, then stomped away, obviously annoyed.

"Alright, Harley. Time to get down!" Luther told me.

"Who says? I'm the K-hic-King. I make tha rules, yo!"

"I guess we're doing this the hard way." Luther muttered.

Before I knew it, his arms were under my legs and arms, and he was walking through a hallway.

I was going to say something, but my stomach dropped suddenly. The barf wasn't going to stay down long.

"Did you know that Pickles-hic-Oh, excuse me..." I slurred. "Did you know pickles are secretly cucumbers?" The last part was whispered, as if I was actually telling him a secret.

"You're a lot lighter than you look." He said, instead of answering my question.

We entered a room, and he put me down on the bed. "I'm gonna go get you some water."

After he left, I stood up, and stumbled across the room, making it to the window.

Weakly, I opened it, and opened my mouth. It was gross. I didn't even have to do anything. Just open my mouth.

I moved away from the window, and wiped my mouth. The after taste was...disgusting.

"Hey, I got your wa-what are you going over there?" A voice asked from behind me.

I nodded towards the window, and got back up on the bed.

"Oh, gross..Here," Luther put the cup to my mouth. "It'll help settle your stomach."

He set the cup down, and I looked over at him. "You're-" (Insert Burp here.) "you're cute."

Luther avoided my comment, and smiled down at me. "Do I need to get your friend to take you home?"

I shook my head, and moved my face closer to his. "The King doesn't need a ride."

He seemed confused for a second, but I pushed that away, and stared at him.

He was quite handsome, and was build nicely. The muscles looked good on him. My eyes landed on his lips, and he didn't seem to know what exactly was happening.

Before I knew it, the space between us was closed.
Last edited by Ciblio on Sat May 17, 2014 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

267 Reviews

Thu May 15, 2014 6:17 pm
View Likes
Nike says...

Oliver Hemingway

The party got wild. Even though many people left, more came later on. We got beer pong started up and even my xBox was running. A few people were in the living room, playing the games, or dancing, while the kitchen was occupied by beer and balls.

That sounded dirtier than it should have.

I have just token another swing of vodka with Leo when I saw Kristin walk out of the bathroom, running the back of her hand on her mouth. She had just vomited. I could tell. Some people couldn't hold their liqueur that well, and one of those people happened to be her. But I couldn't say anything to her, well, because, she didn't really care what I thought of anything.

"I'm gonna go to Ave," Leo smiled, his eyes lazily looking over my face.

Yeah, he took one too many shots. I just nodded in reply and he walked over to the living room, slipping his arms around her waist as the danced. I found myself walking over to Kristin, practically tripping over my own footing. When she looked up at me, a soft blush grew on her cheeks.

"Hey," I smiled.

"He-hic-ey." She was hiccuping.

This made me hold in a laugh.

"Come with me, you need sleep."

She shook her head. "No, I'm fine."

I took a hold of her arms, pulling her closer to me. My chest felt tight as I closed the gap between us, hugging her. She fell into me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I felt her soft breaths hit my cheek.

"Oliver..." she trailed off. "I, I am-hic fine."

Smiling, I looked down at her. Her eyes met mine and I held my breath.

"Come on,"

And she let me take her away to my bedroom. The crowd of people were oblivious to the situation, but I knew Jane knew. She had on that smirk, it was a knowing one of approval. I smiled back at her.

Once we were in my room, I shut the door and let her sit on the bed. She lied down, on her stomach. Her face was in one of the pillows and I knew any second now, she'd be asleep. I joined her on the other side of the bed. It was a full size, so there wasn't much room to yourself. But I got comfortable and realized that I too was tired.

The next thing I knew, I was awoken by a phone ringing. It was a ringtone I never heard before. Must be...

Opening my eyes, I saw Kristin's face just an inch away from mine. How did she get here? What happened last night? I don't remember a thing... Did we? No, I wouldn't get that lucky.

I shifted in the bed to a sitting position and reached over her, grabbing the phone that was ringing on her pillow. The caller ID read Avery. Kristin didn't even blink an eye. So, I answered it. I'll just say she will call back and that she is safe. Avery deserves to know that.

"Hey, Kristin! Where are you?" Her voice was worried.

"Avery, hello. It's Oliver. Kristin is fine, she slept over last night. I guess she was really tired." I explained. "Don't worry, she's safe."

A pause came from her end. "Oh, alright. Tell her to call me when she waked up."

And she hung up. Odd. I put the phone back where it was and slipped off the bed. But before I could stand up, Kristin grabbed my arm. I looked back at the bed and saw a lazy smile shape her face. My body felt warm just looking at her.

"Come back." she said.

I smiled, "I've got work, Kris."

She shook her head, softly pulling my arm. "Please, just a few more minutes. I like sleeping... with you."

I gave up, falling back onto the bed. I didn't know what to do. Could I wrap my arms around her? Do I just lie there? She answered my questions by wrapping her arms around my neck, her face so close to mine. I couldn't breathe. It's just her. You know? I wrapped my arms around her waist, feeling tingles grow all over me. I looked from her eyes to her lips, wanting to kiss her so badly but unsure if I could.

"We didn't have sex last night, did we?" she asked softly.

"Not that I remember." I whispered back, unable to stop looking at her lips.

"Good, I... I really don't want to do anything drunk. I want to show you how I feel and be able to remember that. You know?" she said.

"I know," my eyes met hers and I was drawn to her. She had that power over me. And she knew, I could tell that she knew, just by the wicked smirk that was growing on her face.

"I want you so badly Kris," I admitted.

She licked her bottom lip, biting onto it. Jesus. I ran my hand down her waist, meeting her bum.

Reviews: 0
Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 am
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"Goodmorning sunshine!" A loud, booming voice thunders right in my face.

I slowly open up my eyelids to Chaytons smiling face leaning down, close to my own. My mouth forms into an annoyed frown.

"What...are you doing in my room...on my bed?" I ask, slowly moving over.

He doesn't answer me and leans down, staring down at me with a large smile. But...I don't know...the smile seems kind of false. Like he's smiling to makeup for being upset. I look behind him and notice Leo standing in the doorway, his smile looking falsely genuine but his eyes jealous. I scooch over to the other side of the bed and hop out.

"So ready for a meeting with...I don't know...a man that likes to go by the name of Quentin Jerome Tarantino?"

My eyes widen and my jaw almost drops.

"Bullshit." I say, but I know that its true and I almost start hopping around the room. But I don't wanna appear immature so I just smile jokingly instead and without another word, scurry off to my bathroom to dress and change.

--------------------

"Do you think that, that went well? I mean...what if he thought that I wasn't suitable for the part? Oh my gosh he probably did...damn...I always fuck these things up! And-"

"Avery you did fine. Better than fine actually. He seemed quite riveted. Believe me when I tell you Ave. You're amazing. This is definitely the field for you."

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. He loved you. I promise."

I look up at Chayton and smile a little bit at him.

"Thank you so much for that interview and audition. How in hell did you nail tht one?"

He shrugs.

"He requested you himself, cherub."

My eyes widen once again and I feel as if i'm about to faint.

"Next subject. I can't even handle...imagining that. Oh! Lets go in here!" I say excitedly pointing at a cute little vietnamese restaurant.

We walk inside and are seated immediately. We both order and place our menus down in tandem.

"So...whats going on with you Chayt? Why so sour?"

He frowns softly.

"Am I? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

I roll my eyes and cut him off.

"Don't apologize. Just explain whats going on with you. We're more than manager and client. We're friends. Right?"

He nods and sighs looking down.

"I met this amazing girl at that movie I went to yesterday. She was beautiful. Funny. Adorable. Strong. And I thought that she actually..." He shakes his head and smiles bittersweetly. "I'm an asshole. She could probably tell from a mile away. It just serves me right to be dissed but such an amazing..."

He trails off, his eyes riveted to something behind me. I check and notice Luna walking into the restaurant, her hair loose around her shoulder, wearing tight skinny jeans and a fitted forest green top. She seems to be coming in by herself and i feel such a burst of happiness at seeing her. It's been way too long. So I begin waving her over furiously, a huge smile on my face as I call out her name. When she sees me she smiles widely herself, but when she notices Chayton her smile disappears in exchange for a shocked expression. I look between the two of them and decide that this is perfect. They'll love each other! Luna will definitely distract Chayton from that bitch from yesterday.

"Come on Luna! I want you to meet my new friend!"
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Sat May 17, 2014 4:48 am
Nike says...

Jasmine Bradley Urbaniak

So, Ashton has disappeared. I haven't heard from him in a week. And I'm getting worried. I've called Avery. She knew he well, she says she doesn't know his whereabouts, but I have this small feeling that she does and she's not telling me.

Sigh.

Whatever. I am not going to care anymore. If he doesn't want to show up, than so be it. I've cared for long enough and I can't do anymore than wait.

Waiting sucks.

"You look horribly sick, what happened to you?" my stylist, Heli, asked.

She had her hair in a pixie cut, the ends were blue while the rest was black. It looked amazing and I'd be glad to be able to pull that off. Heli said I would but... I don't trust it.

"Ah, just a party I went to. A school friend," I sighed.

"Well, I hope happy Brad will come out soon cause hungover Brad isn't great." she laughed.

I just smiled in reply and shut my eyes.

Spoiler! :
Not much for her sadly!!

43 Reviews

Sat May 17, 2014 6:12 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Luther

Spoiler! :
This is my first post as Luther, so I hope you guys like it!

When I came to this party, I sure as hell didn't expect to pull my sister off of some drunk ass hat who couldn't keep his hands to himself. Lord knows how she gets about this sort of stuff. Luna might have killed the guys if I hadn't decided to go upstairs after her. When she had those uneasy feelings, she was always right about them.

Dragging the unconscious drunk guy by his shirt, I tossed him out of the house. He tumbled down the steps and rolled into the yard, groaning.

"Step foot in this house again," I say. "and I won't hold my sister back next time she tears into your ass. Learn to keep your dick in your pants you idiot."

I slammed the door closed and headed back into the kitchen, where people were drinking and hanging out, leaning against and sitting on the counter, sitting on the Island and snacking. This was the more relaxed part of the house. Leaning against the counter, I pulled out my phone and began playing dinner dash. I was so into the game, that I didn't notice being approached until an arm was wrapped around me and a hand on my chest. I look down to see a familiar little red head smiling up at me.

"Luther," she purred. "it's been a while."

"It's been a few days," I raise an eye brow.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about you after that night," she licked her lips, her fingers gliding along my chest.

"Oh really?" I smile.

"Oh yes," her hand slid under my shirt and she pressed herself against me. "You were amazing last night."

I smiled again as I put my phone back into my pocket. "I could say the same about you."

"You were like a machine that night." she bit her lower, her pupils dilating.

She was getting hot at the memories from the night we spent together? Hell yes she was, and i'm glad that I could help. "I'm glad I could be of service."

This did wonders for my ego, though I don't really have much of one. At least I think not. Eh. If I did, Luna would have been sure to have let me know. She wasn't one to hold back. Looking over red's shoulder, I smiled. Speak of the Devil and shall come. Luna made her way towards me, slowing as she saw who was now practically hanging off of me. I sent her an SOS with my eyes and she had the gall to laugh at me. Or at least that's what it looked like she was doing, but she cooled her features as she came to a stop in front of us.

Luna looked at red and said, "Sorry, but the party's being shut down and I need my brother's help."

She pouted, which made her look kind of adorable and then sighed. "Ok then, but i'll see you later?"

I just smiled and didn't answer her question. She took it as a yes and headed off.

"She looked like she was getting cozy," she smirked.

"You're telling me," I shook my head. "I had sex with her, and apparently she couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Not that I needed to know that," she nodded her head. "but ok. I actually do need help getting everyone out of here."

"Alright." I look around the room. "Where's Jane?"

I'd met her earlier when the party started. She seemed nice enough, considering her situation. From what Luna told me, she'd been making bad decisions and couldn't catch a break as of late. That certainly seemed to be the case. Poor girl. At least she had Luna to help her through all of this. My little sister was a sweet heart like that, though she didn't like to admit it. She's suffered so much from what dad did to her, that she always does what she can for others. But she shouldn't have suffered. I was her older brother. I should have protected her. She trusted me, and I let her down. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself for that.

"She's upstairs resting, which is why everyone needs to go. Jane needs to rest and take it easy." she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, something she always did when something was on her mind.

"Is she alright?" I ask

"Yea," she nods. "she's just tired."

"Who's tired?" someone came up behind Luna.

A cute little blonde girl smiled. "Hi. You're Luna right?"

"Yea," she nodded towards me. "That's my brother, Luther."

She waved at me. "Hi."

I nodded but said nothing. She said something about looking for someone and then took her leave. After that, Luna and I got to work clearing out the party. People were starting to get on my nerves, so I headed back to the now empty kitchen and started playing on my phone again. I noticed Jane hugging some guy and then making her way over to the Island where she plopped down.

"That's the boyfriend, huh?" I smiled at her.

"Yup," she nodded'. "He's... he's great."

"Don't have to rub it in." I smirked.

It's not like I needed to be reminded of my non existent love life. Though I couldn't say the same thing for Luna. She doesn't realize the effect she has on guys, and she doesn't really trust Men very much, courtesy of Dad. Just then, a girl walked into the kitchen, looking a little lost and tired. Here eyes looked red, as if she'd been crying.

"Harley," Jane said.

She hopped off of the island and hugged the other girl Harley. She was really beautiful. Even with the blood shot eyes. She was taller than Jane with long dark hair that reached passed her shoulders.

"It's okay," Jane hushed.

"He was here, and he said nothing. Why?! Wasn't I important?" Harley cried.

I wonder who she was talking about. He must have upset her pretty bad if she's crying her eyes out over him. He seems like an ass, but then again, what would I know? I'd never met the guy.

"Will is Will, he's not worth this Lee." Jane said.

She pulled away and wiped her tears, smiling at Jane. Then, her cheeks got a soft pink when she spotted me.

"A lot of crying girls tonight, is there a plague or something?" I smile. "I'm Luther."

"Harley," she cracked a small smile.

Jane hopped back up on the Island and Harley followed suit.

"Do you ladies want something to drink?" I offered.

Jane looked at me, and then Harley before nodding. I headed off to get the ladies their drinks. I came back with three red cups and handed two to Jane. Harley took a sip and couched after swallowing. I raised an eye brow at Jane, and she just smiled.

"So, tell me, Harley," I shouted, "how does it feel to be on top of the world?"

Harley was standing on top of the couch with her beer in her hand. Half full. Note to self; Harley can't hold alcohol.

"I feel like-hic-like a king!" she shouted back, giggling.

"Caalii!" Harley called as she spotted someone.

A girl came marching over. "Harley, what are you doing? Get down from there!"

"Hic- of course I want to go skiing with you!" Harley shouted back.

The girl turned to me. "Please just get her down before she does something dumber than this."

I nodded but said nothing as she stomped away. Moving to the couch, I told Harley, "Alright, Harley. Time to get down!"

"Who says? I'm the K-hic-King. I make tha rules, yo!" she yelled.

"I guess we're doing this the hard way." I shrugged, then hoisted her into my arms and headed for the stairs.

"Did you know that Pickles-hic-Oh, excuse me..." Harley slurred. "Did you know pickles are secretly cucumbers?" The last part was whispered, as if she was actually telling me a secret.

"You're a lot lighter than you look." I smile.

We entered a room, and I put Harley down on the bed. "I'm gonna go get you some water."

I ran down stairs and then headed back up to the room in time to see Harley getting into bed. She'd been at the window and when I asked her what she was doing, she just nodded back to it. Didn't take a genius to figure out what she did.

"Oh, gross..Here," I put the cup to my mouth. "It'll help settle your stomach."

She took a sip, and I afterwards I set the cup down on the nightstand.

"You're-" (Insert Burp here.) "you're cute." she said.

Lowered inhibitions. Great. I just avoided the comment and smiled at her. Do I need to get your friend to take you home?"

Harley shook her head, and moved her face closer to mine. "The King doesn't need a ride."

That threw me for a moment, besides the smell of alcohol and vomit on her breath. It wasn't pleasant. Her eyes drifted down to my lips, and she closed the gap between us.

"Whoa there," I grabbed her shoulder to stop her. "take it down a notch."

"You're really hot," she giggled.

"Let's get you out of here." I picked her up again and headed back down stairs.

People were starting to clear out, and I spotted Luna sitting on the couch with someone i'd never met before. I headed over to her. They both looked up as I approached with Harley. Luna raised an eyebrow, the other stared in shock.

"Hey," i'm gonna get out of here and get her some place safe to rest tonight." I tell Luna. "She's in no shape to be by herself."

I turned to the girl she was talking to. "Hi, I'm Luther."

"I'm Lena," she gave me an odd look. "and I can take Harley."

"I've got her," I shook my head and turned to Luna. "I'm not gonna take her to the house. I'll take her to a hotel and let her sleep it off, so I won't be home tonight."

Mom was getting home from a case tomorrow, and finding a hung over girl coming out of her son's room with a hangover was not the way to introduce someone to an FBI agent. I can already imagine the look on Mom's face.

"I'll take her," Lena said. "I know where she lives."

"Like I said, it's fine." I tell her. "She's my responsibility."

While this is going on Harley is nuzzling me like a kitten. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Lena opened her mouth to speak, but Luna stopped her. "Go on ahead, Luther. Text me when you get in, and I'll see you in the morning. Love you big brother. "

She stood up to hug me and kiss my cheek. I kissed her back and headed out.

"A room for two please." I pull out my wallet as we make it to the front desk of the the Comfort Inn.

Before we got inside, I slid onto my back to free my hand. Harley had fallen asleep half way here. She was out cold. Sliding the my card over the desk, I wanted as the woman did her thing. She handed me my card back with a key card.

"Where's the gift shop?" I ask.

I need to get a few thing before heading up to the room. She directed me to the gift shop and I took my leave. Stepping over the thresh hold of the store a chime sounded and a women walked up with an inviting smile on her face.

"Welcome to the Comfort Inn hotel. What can I help you with?" she asked.

"I need some pain pills, and a few other things for my friend here," I motioned to Harley laying unconscious on my back. "She won't be feeling too hot when she wakes up in the morning and I wanna make sure she has everything she needs."

"What a sweet young man," she touched my cheek. "your girlfriend is very lucky to have you."

"She actually not my girlfriend." I clear my throat.

"Oh?" she raises an eyebrow. "Then she really is lucky. So what else do you need?"

"I'll need some clothes as well and a hair brush and tooth brush." I tell her.

"Will she need any feminine items?" she asked as she walked around the store grabbing the items I named.

Feminine items? How the hell should I know? I don't even know what feminine items even meant!! "Uh..."

She laughed and shook her head. "Just leave that up to me, dear."

All too happy to. Just thinking about feminine items made me uncomfortable.

Once we had everything, we headed for check out and the lady rang me up for everything. As she handed me back my card, she smiled again. "I hope she feels better. Have a nice night!"

I wished her the same and headed up to the room. After putting her under the covers, I pulled off her shirt and pants before putting her in the large night shirt i'd just bought after her shoes and socks were off, placing them at the end of her King sized bed. I opened up the bottle of Aleve i'd just bought and brought in a glass of water. I was able to wake her to get her to take the pills, but she was so out of it, she was asleep before her head hit the pillow. After getting ready, I hopped into the other bed beside Harley's after letting Luna know I everything was good and went to sleep.

Spoiler! :
Hope you guys enjoyed my first post for Luther!! @shinethroughthedark

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat May 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Ciblio says...

Harley

I woke up, and immediately looked around me. I had a small headache, and I wasn't in the clothes I'd in the night before.

Looking around the room, my eyes landed on a body next to me. A guy.

Oh, no. What did I do? Did we sleep together?

Tears stung at my eyes, as I accidentally fell out of the bed, landing on the ground with a loud 'thud'.

Quickly, I stood up, and moved across the room. He was starting to wake up.

As I cowered in the corner, he sat up, and ran a hand through his hair. I couldn't help but notice how...hot he was.

"Harley, are you alright?" He asked, pulling a sheet off of him.

He knew my name? Oh, god.

"W..where am I? What happened last night? And who are you..?" I asked quietly, then looked down at myself. "And whose clothes are these?"

"Hold on, alright? I can only answer one question at a time." He told me, while he got out of the bed.

I took a step back, and hugged myself.

"Why don't you go freshen up, then we'll talk..? There's a tooth brush on the bathroom sink, bought it last night." He said, motioning out of the room.

He was already buying me things? What did I get myself into?

The room didn't look like someone's bedroom..but instead like a..hotel room.

I nodded, and left the room quickly, finding the bathroom, and locking myself in it.

As he'd said, there was a tooth brush on the counter, still in the package.

I brushed my teeth just enough times to get the smell of vomit and alcohol to go away, took off the clothes that I somehow changed into the night before, and turned the hot water on.

I stepped out of the bathroom, tucking the towel tighter around my body.

The guy was in another room on the apartment, so I went in the room I'd been in before, and put my clothes back on.

"Okay..so, can you who you are first?" I asked, as I walked into the room he was occupying.

"The name's Luther. You got really drunk last night, and your friend asked me to make sure you didn't do anything dumber than what you were already doing, so i took you upstairs. You tried to kiss me, called my cute and hot. I decided to bring you here, to this hotel. Bought you some clothes, ya know, all that." He explained.

"So we...we didn't do anything, right?" My voice was quiet. I was actually surprised he'd heard me.

"No, no. None of that. I'm not the one to take advantage of a helpless girl, even if she is cute." He said, glancing up at me. "There's a hair brush right over there."

I looked to where he pointed, and walked over to it, grabbing the brush, and going back to where he was.

"Okay..well, thank you." I said, looking down at the ground while I brushed my hair.

My headache remained, but it wasn't too bad. As I thought about it, I remembered when I woke up that there was a bottle of Aleve on the nightstand next to me.

He..he took care of me.

"You look like you need some caffeine. I think there's a Starbucks around the corner from here, if you'd like to go get some coffee, or something."

I nodded, and went back to the bathroom to brush my hair the rest of the way.

After parting my hair the way I liked it, I went to the door of the apartment, and found my shoes there.

He was right, there was a Starbucks around the corner from the hotel.

We walked in silence, and entered the local joint.

A friendly, but unfamiliar, face stood at the counter. "Hello, and welcome to Starbucks! How can I help you?"

"Harley, what do you want?" Luther asked me, as he dug in his pocket for something.

"Can I just get a...a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, please?"

He smiled down at me, and pointed towards a table for two. "You can go sit down, if you'd like. I'll bring you your drink."

I went over, and sat down, watching him after I was settled. The words that he'd said to me earlier kept running through my head. "I'm not the one to take advantage of a helpless girl, even if she is cute."

It was reassuring to know that other guys liked me.

Luther started walking back, two cups in his hand.

"Here you go." He said, while handing me mine.

"I can pay you back later.." I started, but he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it."

Smiling, I looked down at my drink. "Thanks."

"So, what brought you to that party last night?" He asked, as he took a drink out of his cup.

I shrugged, and moved my straw around. "Cali wanted me to get out. As you can tell, I wasn't very ready for that.."

"Oh...relationship problems?"

"No..well, yes, but no. I broke up with him." I said, then took a drink.

The flavorful drink slid down my throat, and I looked up, locking eyes with Luther. He was..staring at me.

"Well, judging from how upset you were when I first met you, I'd say you really liked him?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you can say that. But i just..just guess he's not the one for me."

Luther smiled at me, once again, and took another drink from his cup.

"So what does your girlfriend think of you taking care of a random emotional girl?" I asked, staring back at him waiting for an answer.

"Oh, I don't have a girlfriend." He replied, scratching his neck.

Impossible. "A handsome guy like yourself? Single? I'm not sure I believe you."

He laughed. "I'm telling you the truth!"

Tilting my head, I examined him. He was actually really attractive.

A sudden thought went through my head. "Does Cali know where I am? Oh, no. She's gonna freak. Where's my phone? I need to call her!"

"Harley, don't worry! I'm sure my sister explained things to her."

"I...alright. Do you have anywhere you need to go? Cause I can get out of your way, i-if so.."

Spoiler! :
@AlmondEyes, does this post work?
Last edited by Ciblio on Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

Reviews: 0
Sun May 18, 2014 3:58 am
View Likes
Desticakes101 says...

Kristin

My face is on fire, and I can't believe what I'm saying. But at the same time...I can. I've been trying so hard to dismiss my feelings for Oliver. And I just couldn't. Even those few days hanging out with Taylor did nothing to stop the familiar flutter in my chest that I felt every time Oli would pop up in my head. I love him. I'm attracted to him. But...

"Lacey." I say quietly, shaking my head and pushing his hand off of my bottom.

He frowns and shakes his head.

"Lacey isn't even someone that you have to consider right no-"

I sit up, my frown slowly deepening.

"Don't even finish that sentence, Olivander. You said that last time. Before you just left here without a word, before dumping me, and coming back to bring Lacey with you. And i'm just supposed to believe that it won't happen again?"

"I had been a cunt, Kris. I know that now. Before I felt that I'd be missing something if I didn't give her and I another try...but really she just wasn't the girl for me." He sits up and looks me in the eye while running a hand through my hair. " You are stupid."

I feel my eyes beginning to tear up, and quickly wipe them with my hand.

"You had really hurt me Oli. But I still miss you so fucking much..."

He smiles and gently leans forward and pecks me on the lips.

"I've missed you more, love. I love you."

My eyes widen. Wasn't expecting that one. It's usually me that first says the L word. But I just smile and kiss him again.

"I love you too Oli."

He smiles widely and climbs out of the bed, taking me with him by the waist. We just go to the other side of the room where his clothes are messily thrown, leans over, and grabs something from the pocket. Before I can ask whats going on, he gets down on one knee, looks me in the eyes with a serious look, and opens his hand to reveal a small velvet box. And I gasp. And the blood rushes from my head all the way down to hell.

"Kristin..."

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

"When I first met you...I thought that you were one of the most beautiful girls in the universe. Just your laugh had my heart racing..."

Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy fucking crap!

"I can hardly tell you when I knew that I was in love with you. Its just that...at some point things clicked. Life made sense. And all was right. With you at my side...I actually felt whole."

I think that I'm gonna puke. Or faint. Or die. Or implode.

"Kristin...you're amazing. Beautiful. In every way, shape, and form that one can be beautiful. And just...will you marry me Kristin Janine Piest?"

I can't talk. Can't say a thing. I open up my mouth and freeze. I don't know if I can say thing. I really don't know. I-

"Yes. Yes, yes, hell yes! Holy crap! I love you so much. Please marry me!"

And suddenly Oliver is standing, smiling so happily that he looks like he's about to explode.and I explode. And he explodes. And suddenly we're laughing, and crying, and he's holding me and spinning me, and I feel so happy that nothing else in the world matters. It's just us. Me and my brit. Forever.
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Sun May 18, 2014 5:05 pm
Nike says...

Oliver Hemingway

It was good. It was brilliant. She had said yes. My heart was fluttering and I couldn't think straight. Right now, all that mattered was her and us and the world we will head for together. I know it sounds cheesy, but that's how I feel.

So unstoppable. So, happy.

"Hey guys, y'all finally woke up." Jane smiled from the kitchen. She was cooking up some breakfast I guess, still in her sweats.

I was still smiling all goofy, so right when her eyes landed on my face, I believe she knew what was going on. She practically dropped the spatula as her jaw dropped.

"Holy shit," she gushed. "No fucking way."

Kristin looked from her to me then smiled. "She knew about this whole plan, didn't she?" she asked me.

"Not the plan, but the idea." I said.

Jane ran over to us, wrapping us into a tight hug. After pulling away, she couldn't stop smiling. Maybe she feels like she's the one getting married. We are her closest friends, this means something to her as it does to us.

"Congrats! I'm so happy! You two... your babies are gonna be beautiful and hopefully British." Jane laughed.

We laughed with her and sat at the kitchen island, greeted by an assortment of pancakes, fruits, bacon, and eggs. She really out done herself. Everything smelled so good, as if we were at a Denny's. I was already stacking the food on my plate, so hungry, my stomach couldn't stop growling.

"Aye tiger, save some for us." Jane mocked.

I just shook my head and ate.

I had to go to work. Kristin said she would see me afterward, which I cannot wait for. The day felt slow, probably due to the fact I was only thinking about her. Hopefully I got all the orders correctly made. If I mess up on the coffee, these customers are gonna get cross with me.

"Brit, get over here," my colleague Hannah said in her New York accent.

Looking over at her, I saw she was holding two stacks of cups in her arms. I walked to her, taking one stack into my arms. We walked to the registers and filled the holders.

"You're smiling all day, day dreamer, new girl?" she asked.

"No, same girl." I smiled.

"You're a committed one, aren't ya?"

I just shook my head and walked over to the drive thru window, checking to see if there was anyone standing there waiting for an order. Looks like that wasn't happening. No one was there.

"It's so slow, Han." I sighed, saying Han like Han Solo.

"Enough with the Star Wars lingo." she laughed.

The door dinged open and I looked up, seeing Emmett stroll in with his hands in his pockets. Jane was only a few steps behind him, shutting the door. She was smiling from ear to ear as she caught up to Emmett, sliding her hand in his. A small blush crept on his face as he gave her a soft smile.

They are together again? They look as if nothing has changed.

"Hey Oli," Jane smiled.

"Hey," Emmett said.

"Your friends visit you at work, cute." Hannah smirked.

I shook my head. "What do you guys want? It's happy hour for Frap's!" I said.

Hannah strolled to the coffee makers, wiping them down. It wasn't all that busy right now, so cleaning them was a good idea. Barely anyone would come in and we could use one coffee maker for the few that do.

"Java chip, small." Jane said.

"Mocha cookie... tall." Emmett looked a bit confused at that. "Yeah, that."

"Alright."

I got started with the drinks as Hannah cleaned. It took no more than five minutes to get them done and served. Jane took hers with a smile and Emmett nodded a thank you.

"Here's a ten," Emmett handed me the money.

I just shook my head. "No, on me."

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg