161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:26 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Harvey Amos

“Come on, boy, you gotta focus on this. It ain't that hard if you just-”

Harvey cut off Jene with a loud grunt of frustration and hurled his pencil across the room. The wood splintered as it made contact with the wall and chips of granite rained down on the already stained and dirty carpet. Jene pinched the bridge of his nose and heaved a heavy sigh. He focused his beady eyes on the pile of calculus homework lay unfinished in front of them and his heart ached at the thought of what was still left to do in the boy's backpack. Harevy's heart ached too, because he knew what was still left to do and that there was no possible way he knew how to do any of it. So, with that knowledge, he stood abruptly and crumbled the worksheet into his pocket.

“Fuck it!”

“Harvey, come on,” Jene started as he stood up slowly, his back cracking and his bones creaking as he moved.

“I'll just get Marco to do it,” Harvey screamed back in reply, his face red with anger.

“He's the one that's good with this, not me! I can't-”

“You can! Come on, you were just getting it. Come on, son, you had it,” Jene pleaded.
His hands shook as he held them out to Harvey, trying to coax him back into the dining room. It wouldn't be the first time Harvey stormed out of one of their homework help sessions. Most all of them went exactly like this. Harvey would sit down with intentions of actually doing his work, remember that he didn't know anything the assignments were asking him to do, get angry and embarrassed – though he wouldn't admit the latter – and leave. Jene knew the routine. He'd been doing this same exact thing for years. Harvey's body shook with rage, and when he crumbled to the floor he couldn't be bothered to move. He hated feeling inferior and knowing he was stupid.

“Jene, I'm not.... smart enough for-”

“Shut up, boy,” Jene snapped. “Just shut the hell up and get over here.”

“Jene-”

“Not smart enough my ass. Come on. Come over here and let me help you.”

“Fine.”

“Okay.”

The school day was just starting, actually barely started since it was still six AM and most people didn't start showing up until seven. Harvey was glad for the silence, the absence of hustle and noise. It was relaxing to just sit on the school's front steps and stare out at the placid city. No Snakes. No Metals. No worries. He'd no good reason to be there so early other than he couldn't get to sleep and wasn't doing anything better. He and Jean had finished his homework sometime around 1 AM, and the task was not without its fair share of breakdowns and broken objects. There were even a few holes in the wall that he'd have to fix up soon. He'd taken a run around the city and when that was done the sun still hadn't even risen yet. So he showered and some how ended up at school.

Harvey was waking up before he'd known he'd fallen asleep. Someone was violently shaking his shoulder and as soon as he realized he was being touched he jumped up from his place and had already punched the person touching him in the nose when he realized it was just Mudge. For a minute, he honestly felt bad, the man was only trying to wake him up, but pride swelled in his chest and he looked down at the man in disgust.

“Keep your hands off me,” he sneered, and then walked away.

-

“-so I was thinking that maybe I could, you know, do something else and not-”

“Either you rob old man Butchy and get me that watch he'd always wearin, or you don't get in. Simple as that kid. If you can't do it then I can gladly find someone else to.”

The junior stood in front of Harvey looked near to tears and stared pathetically up at the crew before hanging his head. Harvey laughed and shook his head.

“Alright, Marco, you can take him out. JJ, bring me the other scouts and see if-”

“No,” the junior boy protested. “I'll do it, I'll... bring you the watch.”

A smile cracked Harvey's face and he ruffled the boy's hair playfully.

“Good. Good! You're learning, great,” he chuckled. “I want it by the end of school.”

“That's not enough time!”

“Make it enough.”

Harvey cupped the boy's face in his hands and gave it a quick pat before pushing him away. The boy hesitated before nodding stiffly running out of the school. Just as he was exiting, Redmon entered. Harvey's eyes instantly narrowed before the glare softened. He strode up to her quickly before giving his brain a chance to catch up with the words his mouth were about to say. She recoiled as he stepped directly into his line of sight, his eyebrow cocked and his mouth twisted into a smirk. He couldn't help but to want to initiate conflict when in such close proximity to her, but he pushed down his urges and looked his seriously in the eye.

“Library after school,” he whispered urgently. “Just be there.”

He registered the confusion in her eyes, but backed away before she could ask questions.

Spoiler! :
So so so so so so so so so so so sorry about the delay. Things have been complicated with us moving and my laptop needing repairs. If anyone needs Harvey he'll be in the gym, just don't need him after school cause he'll be busy. :) Hope we can get this up again because if this thing dies I don't know what I'll do.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:49 am
Iggy says...

Lizzy Redmon

Lizzy stood on the steps of her school, clutching the flaps of a thick black sweater and wrapping it tightly around her lithe body. The hood was up to keep the wind from whipping her teal locks across her face. She had arrived at school twenty minutes ago and was shivering when Nicolet finally arrived.

"Ey girl. So, how does this work?"

Lizzy flashed the girl a smirk and turned towards the faculty parking lot. "See that black car, on the left, with the gross dirt marks all over it? That's Mudge's car. I want you to key it."

"What-!"

Lizzy interrupted her with a stomp of her foot, angered by the immediate defiance. "You'll do it or you won't get in! Key the Metal's symbol, an M that looks like this." She brought a piece of paper out of her pocket and opened it, showing a artistically drawn M, with lightning bolts for the lines. "Draw that, about the size of a dime, on his bumper. Not. Too. Big. Get it done by tomorrow, after school. Do you hear me?"

Nicolet's face turned white, and she looked ready to protest. It seemed she decided against it, for she close her gaping mouth and nodded, then took the paper and walked away.

She won't do it. Lizzy sighed to herself and turned, making her way up the stairs so she could meet Simon for some breakfast. She was starving, and already feeling stressed over everything. And was it only the third day of school?

Papa wasn't kidding when he said that senior year would make a killing off her.

Just as she entered the school, a boy who looked close to tears shoved past her and down the steps. Lizzy would have been infuriated if she hasn't been caught off guard and had to clutch someone's arm to keep from falling.

When she straightened up, she curled her lip and lightly shoved whoever that person was away, muttering a quick, "Thanks."

A loud snicker caught her attention and she turned to see Amos and his crew chucking as they gazed after the boy. Ah, initiation, that she could understand.

Amos' dark green eyes flickered with amusement, then settled on her and narrowed. Lizzy felt her back stiffen and tensed as he started to approach her, then blinked in surprise.

Harvey was almost a foot from her, his expression serious as he leaned down to whisper words to her, his hot breath making her stomach clench.

“Library after school,” he whispered urgently. “Just be there.”

Her eyes widened even more, but he was gone before she could question him. Library? Him? Alone? Madness! Surely it was a trap. He was putting on an act, trying to be civil and nice, when really, he was planning on jumping her.

Lizzy stated after him in shock, then muttered, "'Just be there.' Psst. Whatever."

~*~*~*

Simon tried to convince her not to go. He wanted to send Jaylee or Vivian with her, but Lizzy put her foot down. This was between her and Amos, and she could take care of herself, that's for damn sure.

So she got through her classes in boredom, half paying attention, texting Vivian and staring out the window. Wondering about Harvey, about the gangs, about her Papa, about life in general. And about hair color. She was missing the blonde for some reason.

Finally, when the bell rang, she had to slam her foot down and order Simon to obey her, speaking as his leader and not his friend. The man meant well, but sometimes, he was too overprotective of her. Lizzy was touched by it, but it also got annoying.

The library was actually one of the only placed she could find in the dark at her school. She came to it quite often, as Harvey must have known. She pushed open the doors, smiled at the librarian, and walked over to the couches. She figured he'd be there, but nope, just couples smiling and holding hands.

It made her gag, and she made a loud retching sound at them before turning and looking up and down the aisles of books. Nothing. Where was he? Did he seriously trick her?

A couple minutes later and Lizzy was ready to call it a trap. She turned, and was about to walk out the door, when she heard a loud, "Pssst!"

She stopped and slowly turned her body, quirking an eyebrow.

"Came from over there." Said some redhead, pointing to the nonfiction section. Hardly anyone ever went down those aisles, she remembered, and it made sense. Of course he'd hide there. Harvey Amos, seen with Lizzy Redmon? Oh, the rumors would spread like wildfire!

Rolling her green eyes, she moved down the aisles until she came across the man, lurking in the shadowy corner of S-Z. She studied him cautiously for a moment, then slowly stepped forward, merely a few feet from him.

"What do you want, loser?" She sneered, still bitter over the rude way he acted the day before, in history class, and the fact that he was a shitty partner wasn't earning him any brownie points.

(Mentions: @Nike @reisepiecey)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:48 pm
Nike says...

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

Key Mudge's car. He's a teacher? Shouldn't we not do that or something?! But, it's for Metals sake. If I want in, I better do what Lizzy says.

It was after school hours but the teacher's were still in. Mudge's car was in the same spot. I felt my stomach churn as I inched closer to the ugly beast. Kneeling, I got to the bumper and started to trace the M. Just a minute later and it was perfect, light bolt M. It looked amazing actually, almost identical to Lizzy's drawing. Dime sized.

Stepping back, I took a last glance at it and made a run for it. My car was on the street opposite the school, so I got to it. The adrenaline I felt was phenomenal and made me smile. I better be in Metals.

I was at Starbucks when I was working on my homework. A ten page essay on movie making for Mr. Schnieder's class. It was long but yet really fun. I loved movie making so I didn't mind researching and writing about it at all. That's when I texted Lizzy that the job was done.

Sipping my Mocha Frappe, I looked around the place. Just in the corner of my eye, I saw Blair. With some hot guy I've never seen before. Wait, he seemed a bit familiar. That guy from her party! Maybe he was some college dude that hooked up with her. They looked deep in conversation though... serious faces and everything.

I closed my laptop and slipped it into my backpack. Time to run to work at the library.

Geez. Another three hours. Boring. Hateful. Hours. I loved books, don't get me wrong. But working here day after day, watching people read, purchase, rent. It made my head hurt.

"Nicole." I heard a stern voice behind me. Ms. Katherine Fields. She was the owner of the library, Henrietta Park Library. Dedicated to I don't know. Fields knew this girl, so she named this place after her.

"Yes Ms. Fields," I put on a fake smile and faced her wrinkly face.

"I told you about those earrings. No skulls and no more than one pair of earrings on both ears!" she barked.

"Sorry 'bout that. I'll take them out now." I started to unscrew one of them.

"Is that a new tattoo I see?" she grabbed my wrist. Shit.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I'm so sorry, I'll cover it up."

It was of a Harry Potter symbol, The Hallows. A triangle with a circle inside it, a stripe going down the middle. Simple yet cool. All black.

"At least it's book related, you can leave it out." she smiled. That's new.

"Oh, thanks."

With a nod, she walked off back to her office, on the other side of the library. She doesn't have to deal with me and vice-versa. Thank God.

Tobias Greenwood

Spoiler! :
After Blair :)
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Reviews: 3
Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:24 pm
TheAlibi says...

Blair Chesterfield

Toby looked at me: "And Blair... don't think this project is the only reason I went to that party. It was an excuse to go. Would you mind helping me on it?"

"Actually," I mulled it over for a moment, tapping my fingers against the hood of the car in a slow rhythm, "I wouldn't mind that at all." I dropped my voice to a whisper, my eyes flickering around, "I think there's something going on at the school, you know, gangs and stuff."

Toby looked at me with a smirk, like I was the last person to know this.

I rushed to defend myself, "More than people know about, I mean. I think the loyalty goes really deep. It'd be interesting to figure out what started all this, and what keeps it going."

"So you'd be my link into Griffin High?" He gave me a coy smile, and I returned it.

"Sure thing, partner."

"Professor Mudge?" The classroom was barely lit, and the teacher sat at his desk staring at something unseen on the ceiling. He was one of the last teachers at the school still, besides a few art gurus who spent their nights on a mural by the office.

"Miss Blair, come in," he gave me a smile, "what brings you here so long after school hours?"

"I actually had a few questions I hope you can answer about...well, about some of the stuff that goes on here at Griffin-" I hesitated, biting slightly on my lip. I could picture Toby at the doorway, leaning closer to the door.

"Does your friend have questions too?" Mudge chuckled to himself, looking towards the door.

"No, he's just bad at being sneaky." I said it loud enough so Toby could hear. He had been fine slipping through the school's cafeteria entrance, but his footsteps were loud and had echoed through the near-empty hallways on the way to the professor's room.

"Does that mean I should come in?" He stumbled apologetically into the room, looking around, "Sorry about that."

Mudge looked at us both questioningly, mostly at Toby, with large and intelligent eyes, "Well, whatever can I do for you both?"

"We want to know more about the gangs here... or at least what you know." I spoke finally, keeping my voice low as if they stood just by the door. I wasn't here to make enemies, not yet anyway.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:07 pm
Craz says...

Vivian Moore

Vivian slurped from her Redbull, glancing over the worksheet that Mr. Kandinsky, her history teacher, had given them before reclining behind his desk and falling asleep. He was one of the laziest teachers Vivian had ever encountered, which for the most part benefited her. She didn't mind history too much, as long as the teacher was good, but with him she could literally write a bunch of bullshit down and pass. And she did.

She sighed, glancing around the classroom for something to do. Everyone else was chatting in their own little groups, something that Vivian had no interest in doing. So instead she texted Lizzy for a while, drinking from the Redbull until it was empty.

Vivian absentmindedly fingered her bottom lip, fathoming the idea of ditching school to get a piercing. Her ears were already jacked up as much as she could get them, and she already had her bellybutton done. Should I get my lip or nose done?

Nose, she decided. She stood and slid towards the door, her bag slung over her shoulder. Just as she was about to touch the doorknob, Mr. Kandinsky snored, making the conversations in the classroom pause for a split second. Vivian turned and leaned over the middle aged man, giving his cheek a small poke.

"Hey, Simon. Lemme see your bag real quick." She said, still hovering over the man.

"What'd you need it for?" He said, standing and walking towards her.

"Just let me see it." Simon handed her his bag, and Vivian quietly shuffled through it.

"Ah-ha!" She exclaimed, holding up the black Sharpie up into the air, then leaned back over the teacher. She stuck the top of it in her mouth and pulled off the cap.

"Oh, come on, Vivian. We're not in middle school anymore." He scoffed.

"Shut up. You know me better than to have silly things like expectations for me."

Vivian carefully leaned over the teacher again, getting an unwanted close up of him. He had a bad case of baldness, with a round greasy red face that was etched in heavy wrinkles. At some point he probably had the genius idea to grow a beard, which grew long in some spots and barely in others, and jutted this way and that. He wore glasses, the old kind probably from the sixties, which sat crooked over his large smurf-like nose.

She touched the tip of the marker to his forehead, pausing when he let out another snore. She slowly drew the marker down, working carefully and quietly to finish her masterpiece. The classroom had for the most part realized what she was doing, some of them coming to stand by Simon as they watched.

When she was finished, Vivian backed up to reveal the large black words 'I'M A LITTLE BITCH' etched across his forehead. She popped the cap, which was still held between her teeth, back on the marker in a flourish and handed it back to Simon.

She turned to the class. "Now if any of you rat out on me, I'm gonna beat the shit of you. Capish?"

She threw her bag back over her shoulder and walked out the door.

She took the bus to Black Rose, a small tattoo place deep in the city. She had dated a tattoo artist named Eric that worked there for a little while, and he was always eager to give her a discount. She had to admit she felt a little guilty using him when he obviously still had feelings for her, but she figured that she might as well use what she had until he woke up and smelled the roses.

When she walked in, an older guy greeted her and then went into the back to get Eric. Vivian glanced over the walls, which had graffiti from everyone that worked there. When Eric came in he smiled, a puppy dog look on his face.

"What can I do for ya, Vi?" He said.

"I'm here for a piercing this time. On the nose."

"Okay, come into the back. I'll get the stuff ready."

Vivian chose a small red one once Eric finished, and gave him her best smile once he paid for it. His cheeks flushed slightly, and with the small talk out of the way Vivian left the shop and headed for the bus station.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

267 Reviews

Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 pm
Nike says...

Tobias Greenwood

Researching this school was one thing. But actually being in this school was a whole other thing. It felt eeiry walking through the hallways. Graffiti was everywhere, trash was littered on the floors and lockers were damaged to the point some of them weren't usable. Blair took me to one of her teachers classroom's, Mudge, he was here.

I was standing at the door but decided to walk in when he was ready to 'tell us all'. It's shocking that a teacher knew about these gangs better than a student did, just sayin'.

"Well, as you know there are the Metals. Let's speak of them first." he started, sitting on his desk. We were standing just before him. "They are the gang that's gaining power at this moment. People are joining them, they are looking for more members. Once people join they have to do something for the gang leader. For example, vandalize a teachers car."

Once he said that, I could tell it was his car that got vandalized.

"They vandalized your car? How?" I asked, shocked.

"It happened today actually. I went out to grab something and I saw an 'M' on my bumper. Very typical of them, so I'm not shocked."

"Oh my," I replied.

"Anyway, gangs here hate each other, you know that Blair. And soon enough, there's going to be a big fight between the two. I don't know how soon, but I could feel it inching closer." he said.

Blair shifted her weight uncomfortably as I looked at the floor. I couldn't believe Mudge was telling us this, especially me. I'm a nobody to them. Maybe he wanted someone to know so maybe we could stop it. It's not possible though. We can't stop gangs, not us Lakers.

"So, have you seen any odd activity between the two? Can you tell who just joined the groups?" I asked.

"Of course I have! There has been notes laying around the school with death threats. Also, the gangs printed out flyers about themselves, saying one is better than the other. When I set up groups, no one gang is going to work with the other, they protest like crazy." he took a breath. "How you could tell someone just joined a gang? Well, that's easy. They looked scared all the time." This time his voice got quiet.

That made me shiver all over. Of course they'd be scared. They just joined a gang! Anyone can hurt them. Anyone can hurt them.

"I think that's enough Mudge. Sorry for wasting your time." Blair said hurridly for some odd reason.

"No! He has interesting stuff to say!" I protested.

"I bet he does, but let's give him a break. We gotta go anyway. I'm so sorry, have a great night Mudge." she pulled my arm and we were headed toward the door.

"No problem. I can help anytime! Really!" he said.

Once we were out, I halted to a stop. Blair noticed so she stopped as well and looked at me, her expression not so happy.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We have to leave."

"Why?"

"One of the gangs are here. And if they see me with you... oh it will be bad." her eyes looked a little scared.

With a nod, I followed her out.

Spoiler! :
Nicolet later!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Jaylee Alcantar - Facebook Hijacking

The next mourning would be blissful, the moment I found out about some new recruits was the moment I would have my fun. Lizzy was kind enough to put out a notice for the new recruits and who was joining the Metal's on Facebook. One recruit caught my eye, Blair Chesterfield. Something bugged me about her last name, I went to her Facebook. Boy oh boy, did I see a desert that would keep me satisfied for a while. Blair a rich snob from a rich family, gotten kicked out of numerous private schools, and even put on a performance at a strip club one time.

Did I see a chance to ruin a snob's life for as long as she was at Griffin? Oh yes I did. I decided right there and then, I would hack into her Facebook and turn her into a whore for all the guys in the Metal's to have fun with. Lizzy may kill me later if she figures out Blair was hacked, but who cares, I just wanted to have my fun. Blair was kind enough to leave her email, I just had to figure out her password in which I let my program have at it.

It was quick, because I didn't even have a chance to go get me a soda from the fridge. Squirt, my favorite. Anyways, I had access to her entire Facebook and I was grinning like a little girl who just got a barbie set complete with Kevin and all those other things. When I finally saw her photo when I was searching for her password, it was the same girl from my Computer Info Tech class, even better.

Hey guys, I need some cash, I was hoping some of you guys could lend me some cash and you know I'll do you guys some "favors" in return. Meet me behind Griffin and I promise not to disappoint you guys, alright? See ya soon!

Love, Blair <3

I can't stop smiling like an idiot as I wrote out the status, and just for the extra kick I tagged a whole bunch of the Metal guys in the status. I thought of tagging Lizzy, but I wasn't that cruel, not entirely at least.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

267 Reviews

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm
Nike says...

Spoiler! :
This seems a little dead :/ I'll skip to the next week?

Tobias Greenwood

"Blair?" I whispered under my breath as I look at her Facebook post.

She wouldn't say something like that. I know, I've known her for so little, but I knew her well enough to know this is something she wouldn't do. She doesn't ask for money... she has money. And she's not that needy. Nor desperate. I'm sure she wouldn't do anything for money, and this proposal sounded like sex.

Grabbing my phone quickly, I dialed up her number. In a quick second I heard her voice, it was sleepy, no surprise, it was past two in the morning.

"Sorry Blair," I started. "But, can you go on Facebook for a second?"

"Toby?" she was still waking up.

"Facebook, now."

I heard her moving around for a while. Then a gasp burst out. I gulped, waiting for her to say something.

"That... that wasn't me."

"I know. That's why I called you, it couldn't have been you."

"Who do this? How the hell did I get hacked?!"

Looking through my news feed, I kept on landing on her post. It just refreshed all the time with a new comment or like. She was getting popular and believe me, it wasn't in a good way. Some guys actually said Blow for a 50 ;). And others said You rich bitch!.

"Change your password. Make it complicated. Or even better, delete your account."

"Deleting it would make me look embarrassed!" she huffed.

"That's the point! It shows you didn't do it!"

"Or that I was extremely drunk and regret posting that! Toby, it's all bad." I actually heard her voice crack, don't tell me she was crying. This is not worth crying about. But yet, I understood why she would.

"We'll figure this out. Just find a way to clear your name." I tried.

"How will I do that? Write a new post saying it wasn't me? Toby, it'll look like I actually did that... I don't know what to do."

I took a deep breath, trying to figure something out.

"Just go to school tomorrow... act normal I guess. You can't do anything else."

"Uh, this sucks. My life sucks."

"Don't over react, your life doesn't suck."

"You don't know, it does." and she was gone.

Looking at my phone, I watched her face dissapear as it read call ended. I shouldn't worry about it. She can take care of herself.

The morning was not as I expected.

I got up, washed up and dressed. Once I got to the kitchen, ready for some grub, I noticed something was off. Looking around, my parents were already out. Normal with their jobs. But it was something else. I walked to the island and noticed a letter with my name written on it. Somehow, this made me freeze.

Snapping out of the trance, I picked it up and ripped it open. Carefully pulling the paper out, I realized the writing was really neat.

Dear Rich Kid,

Well isn't that a lie.

You shouldn't mess with us. Saw you at Griffin. What were you doing there talking to Mudge? You better watch yourself. Next time you step near that school, you're dead. Keep your nose to yourself.

Metals

Oh, well that's a surprise. The Metals knew me. And they wanted me for ransom. Yay. Something I've always wanted. Looks like this could be good for my project.

"Don't think about it," I heard someone say.

Looking up, I saw Blair's face which made me jump. What was she doing at my house in the first place?

"Don't think about what?" I asked, setting the letter down on the island.

"Using that for your project. I saw that look on your face. Don't do it."

She walked over to me, grabbing the letter from the table. Scanning her eyes over it, her face changed to frightened.

"They saw you." her eyes were still on the sheet.

"Obviously,"

"With me. They hacked me! That's what happened. This is why they hacked me!" she shook the letter to emphasize this fact.

It's been two weeks since we met, but we knew each other too well already. My parents even got used to seeing her around here. Our business relationship is definitely more personal now. And with anyone knowing that we were associated with each other was bad. That's why we try to be careful about being seen together. For both our sake's.

"It makes sense..." I said.

"Dammit! I shouldn't have even bothered helping you, now we're both screwed."

"Hey, they didn't say they see me with you. Maybe they played with you just for fun? Or maybe it wasn't them with the Facebook post?"

"Who else would it be? This is the truth. They are getting me for helping you." Her voice was filled with venom.

Taking the letter from the table, I walked over to my trash can. I ripped it and threw it in the can, showing Blair I really didn't care what they said.

"I won't use the letter. I'll pretend it never even happened." I said.

She stood still for a moment, taking in my words.

"So, you won't come to the school? You'll write the project about something else?" she finally said after a minute.

"Of course not," I smiled. "I said, I'll pretend it never even happened. I was about to throw that away before reading it, so I wouldn't have known. The project is still on."

Anger started to rise in her eyes as she walked up to me. I could tell she didn't like that idea much. I felt her fury.

"Do you want to get killed?" Her voice rose a pitch. "You can't pretend it never happened. It happened Toby. They will hurt you, and that's not okay."

"Listen, I'll be fine."

"You know what? I don't care!"

Just that second, she stormed off out of my house.

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

I finished two deeds now. Write on Mudge's car and send that Lake kid a threatening letter. Like I knew why. But the gang liked it.

The school bell rang and I jumped out of my desk, running for the exit. I had to get to work early today, some new special they wanted me to sell. But before I knew it, I was being pulled from the hallway to a random room. The crowded halls didn't care I was being practically kidnapped.

Once we got inside a dark, empty classroom, the person locked the door behind us. I felt my heart jump to my throat as the person took a few steps towards me. Every footstep made me cringe. The person placed their hands on my shoulders, sending chills down my spine.

"Nico," A guy said.

There, I knew his gender. Good enough. I learned self-defense, so if needed, I got it.

Gulping, I replied. "And who do I have the pleasure to be with?"

Spoiler! :
THIS CAN BE ANYONE. Maybe someone from the gang?

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:09 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Harvey Amos

The library was dark and quiet, not exactly a risk free setting, but the only students that came there went to make out uninterrupted and nap in a quiet place, not study for their English essays. And nobody ever went to the Non-Fiction section, it was practically taboo so it only made sense that the meeting be there. Harvey was feeling a bit strange simply being inside of the place, it was making him nervous. He scratched meaningless words into the shelf of books with his pocket knife and sighed. He'd told Lizzy to meet him after school, and her meeting him was taking longer than he appreciated. He was getting ready to leave when he heard her voice.

“What do you want, loser?”

He turned to where the noise was coming from and let out a groan of relief before laughing and leaning against the bookshelf.

“Don't act like you're not excited to see me,” he whispered in reply, his voice probably lower than what was necessary, but he didn't want to chance anyone finding out about their little get together. Besides, all he wanted to do was talk about their stupid project. He wasn't usually the person to admit that he needed any type of help, but he needed to pass this assignment if he wanted to graduate. And he was going to graduate, one way or another.

Lizzy rolled her eyes and huffed before turning around to leave, but before she could get more than a step away Harvey grabbed her by the arm. She turned on him quickly and gave her arm a tug but he held tight and pulled her back in.

“You let me go right now Amos or so help me-”

“Would you just wait a damn minute,” he whispered harshly into her ear. “Just calm down. You women are so testy.”

He dropped her arm and stepped back.

“I just want to talk about the project,” he continued. “I uhh... need your help.”

~

“Seriously this isn't even hard.”

Harvey raised his stare from at the papers on the table to Lizzy's face and fixed her with a hard stare.

“I didn't call you hear to be patronized.”

“I'm not-”

“Screw this. Nevermind, you can do it by yourself. I'm done.”

“Christ, Amos, you can't just walk away every time something gets difficult!”

A loud groan echoed through the now empty library and Harvey picked angrily at the stitches on his eyebrow.

“Oh, so now you're going to mutilate yourself.”

“Shut the hell up, Redmon.”

“I didn't come here to be abused.”

Harvey ran a hand through his hair and took a few deep breaths before picking up his pencil again. They'd been working for a while now, long enough for the sky outside to grow purple and the school doors to be locked, the latter wasn't a problem though because Harvey had a set a janitor's keys from one of his boys. Even though they'd had all night to work on the project, Harvey really didn't plan on staying this long. He still had to check into work later that night. His boss, though understanding, wouldn't let him keep missing days like he was. He was so tired, though, and frustrated. He could feel fatigue working its way into his system. His eyes were drooping, his limbs were heavy, and he just couldn't keep his head up straight on his neck.

“Are you falling asleep?”

“Wha- What? No! No I'm not falling asleep.”

Lizzy laughed out loud.

“You definitely are. Need me to read you a bedtime story? Some warm milk? A little homework has worn you out, huh? You're such a baby.”

“Shut up, alright!”

He tried to sound angry, but he couldn't find the energy in him to be mad just then. Instead, he ended up laughing, but it trailed off into a yawn. And when that was over he was laughing even more, and Lizzy was too. When he stopped his sides were hurting and he felt light and dizzy. It had been a while since he'd actually laughed, and even though nothing was really funny, the feeling felt so nice that he didn't want to stop. Even if he was laughing with Lizzy Redmon, his number one enemy, it felt good. When the last trail of chuckles finally died off they were left sitting at the small library table, sunset teasing the sky, and good vibes bouncing around in the atmosphere. One minute Harvey was noticing the way the blues of her hair looked falling around her face, and the next they were kissing.

It wasn't exactly a polite kiss, but a harsh and angry meeting of the lips with gnashing teeth and fistfuls of hair. When they broke apart Harvey's heart was pounding in his chest and he couldn't quite get his breathing under control. He took one look at Lizzy before jumping up from his seat, knocking over his chair in the process. He wanted to make some threat before running off, something along the lines off 'Tell anyone and I'll kill you', but his mouth couldn't form the words his head was screaming. So instead he just ran off, his mind reeling about what he'd just done.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:13 pm
TheAlibi says...

Sorry guys, I've been super busy!

Blair Chesterfield

Reality tasted like cold tea that's been sitting out on the table for days mixed with liquor and shot of bad luck.

At school, I felt constant eyes on my back. I heard the whispers in the hallways. People thought I put myself above the other students at Griffin, so I had to blow a kid from prep school instead. Even teachers looked at me differently, falling into the trap of circulating rumors that engulfed the school. I hadn't been on Facebook in a week, and wasn't going back on any time soon.

"Hey sugar," I felt someone grab my shoulder, and as I turned I saw him reach for my ass. As quickly as I heard him speak, I balled my hand into a fist and aimed for his face. He stumbled back, rubbing his jaw and glaring at me angrily.

"Use your words, bitch," he sneered, "Is that all you've got, you little whore?"

My hand was burning, I was panting, completely aware of the people who'd gathered to watch. I reached for one of my heels, ready to knock him out with it, but felt my head hit the floor before I even had the shoe completely off my foot.

He bent down beside me and mumbled something....

My eyes opened, and I felt my bed beneath me. I could still feel the denim of my jeans pressed against my legs, and pain throughout my body. I felt another presence in the room, so I turned my head slightly to look near my door.

My dad stood there, face buried in his smart phone. He looked up at me, and put in away in the same motion. Concern flashed across his face, hidden quickly by a smile.

"I'm glad to see you're awake, Blair."

"Me too," It would have been funny if I'd laughed, but I could taste blood on my lips and couldn't force a laugh through my chest.

"You got into a fight at school?"

"He called me a whore." The words sounded weak even as they rushed out of my mouth.

"Who?"

I shrugged, then instantly regretted it, pain seared down my shoulders and head, "I don't know his name."

My dad's phone rang, and he held up one finger to me as he answered it, telling me to wait for him. I sat up slowly, looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't belong at Griffin, I hadn't even tried to fit in. I'd expected the school to change for me, instead of the other way around. I got up slowly off my bed, and pulled a pair of scissors out of the drawers beside my bed and walked over to the mirror.

Without hesitation, I reached for one of my long curls and in a single motion cut it off.

________

"Why don't you take a look at that?" My hairdresser turned the chair around, pulling one final piece across the top of my head. My mother had exploded when she walked into my room and found my hair scattered around the floor of my room, and my own self passed out again on the bed. As soon as I woke up, she had arranged an appointment with my hairdresser to fix 'that birds nest on her head'. My hair now fell slightly below my ears, a mix of curls and waves that haloed around my face.

I smiled at my reflection, and ran one hand over the tattoo that I had faked on my shoulder, done by an artist my mother was friends with. It would only last a few months, long enough to be out of school and far away from Griffin. It looked real enough, only if you looked very closely could you see the ink sat mostly on top of the skin, and not in it. The tattoo was two roses right on the top of my shoulder. Cover-able, and believable. I would be heading back to Griffin tomorrow for the first time in four days.

For a moment, my mind flickered to Toby, who I hadn't seen since the day I stormed out of his house. I hoped his project was going well.

I hoped he was doing better than me.

Spoiler! :
Blair's new hair and tattoo:

267 Reviews

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 am
Nike says...

Tobias Greenwood

I took a deep breath as I walked back into the school of the devils. Griffin High. The thing is, I needed information and this was the only way in. But, a problem always hung over my head, the fact that I wasn't a Griffin native. These people know. Their gangs are very dangerous, so I had to be careful.

Once I pushed the doors opened, the old about-to-break doors which screeched, I saw the empty halls. Not a sight of a student. Papers were flooding the floors, many of them in all different colors. They were just everywhere. Even taped on the lockers. I picked one up from underneath me and read the script.

Hot Party! Nicolet's Place!
Drinks! Music! Sex!
5410 Kedzie Rd.
9PM-DAYLIGHT
-This Monday After School. 7-22-13

That was today. It would get me somewhere. I could ask questions, watch the people. See how different their parties are from ours. Blair's were almost the same as the ones I've been too... this one for sure will be Griffin.

Smiling, I folded the sheet of paper and put it into my back pocket. That's when I noticed something else on the floor. It was another sheet of paper, black though. I picked it up, unfolding it. There was a picture of Blair's face and some writing underneath it. What the fuck.

Blair Chesterfield
School Slut
School Bitch
Loves Michigan Kids ;)
850-249-0021 Call Her

At least that wasn't her real number. But seeing this made my head hurt. People anywhere did these kids of things, but I couldn't believe this school would just do this. They have a reputation to keep. They for sure did more. Any school can do this, so... I had to find what else they did. Before I could move from my spot though, I heard a grunt sound come from in front of me. Looking up, I saw a skinny kid with curly hair.

"What are you doing here?" He hissed, his voice pretty deep.

Swallowing hard, I spoke up. "Just going to my locker, I forgot some things." I smiled.

He looked me up and down and then grunted again.

"You don't look like Griffin."

"Sure am... I mean, I'm going to my locker. Fuck off." I replied.

With wide eyes, he walked passed me, rubbing his shoulder against mine. I walked straight ahead, looking back, making sure he doesn't see me. Once he dissapeared, I walked on through the school, trying to find something. Something evil.

Or whatever.

The school was literally empty. Just tables, seats and books. I caught some condoms, tampons and uneaten food, but that doesn't matter to me.

Just a second later, my phone vibrated in my pocket which made me jump. I picked it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Yo!" I heard my friend, Trevor say. "Where are you? Pool party brah!"

"Shhh," I said first. "I'm researching my project."

"You really care about that thing? Please. Don't do that. Join us!" he was super excited, you could feel it.

"Just let me get out of here, kay? I'll be there." I smiled.

Getting out of the lunch room, which smelt of piss and broccoli, I stepped into this little hallway. Thank God, that reeked. All the lunch tables were falling apart and grafitied. As I walked down the hallway, I saw two classrooms. Both small but one of them sparked my curiosity.

"Hey Trev, I'll check with you later."

"Right, where are you anyway?"

"Project Classified." I said, hanging up.

At least I was smart enough to have my phone on vibrate for just-in-case purposes. I walked into the classroom. It was dark. The shutters were shut and the lights off. Flicking them on, I saw about fifteen desks which were ruined, trashed. Posters of the human body were on the wall, vandalized as well. But the thing that got me was the one perfect desk. It was at the front of the classroom, by the teacher's desk. I walked toward it, touching the top. I realized it opened to a storage area underneath it, so I pulled it up and saw a note inside it. Picking it up, I read it.

Slut
Bitch
Rich
Snob
Ugly

What? I read the note again and then saw a name written at the top. Blair Chesterfield. That's not all they did, for sure. This is just for her to feel more insecure when she came to school. She probably left it, ignoring it though, she's strong.

The party was loud, but I just wasn't feeling it today. Putting my beer down on the patio floor, I sat up in my chair and looked over the backyard. The people were either in the Olympic pool, or inside, dancing to the jukebox. There was also a hot tub which Reilly was uncovering.

"Wanna hop in with me?" Reilly turned to look at me, her face covered with a nice tan.

"Nah, I'm good." she happens to be my ex.

With a puppy dog face starting, I turned toward the house, running away from that. The people splashed in the pool as I opened the door to the house. Dubstep filled my ears as I stepped in, engulfed in the party. People were everywhere, stuffing the house like breading in turkey.

"TOBY!" my friends yelled once they saw me, smiling I walked toward Trevor. He was a six foot tall guy, curly brown hair, and a well built body. Every guy wanted to be him cause he got every girl. But being his best friend was good enough. Especially since I was the hotter one. I was told this, I don't believe these things.

"Bro, get Reilly. She's in the tub." I smirked.

With a lick of his lips, he jumped and ran to the backyard. Dogs. That's what they were. Dogs looking for their bitches. That's fine.

Grabbing my phone, I walked toward the bathroom and dialed up Blair. It was quiet, but you could still hear the party around me. After a few rings, I heard someone answer.

"Hello?" It was a man's voice.

"Um, hello." I started, surprised. "Is this Blair's phone?" I asked.

"Yes, and who is this? Are you one of those Griffin punks?" I heard him snear.

"Surprisingly no. I am Tobias Greenwood, a Lake Michigan student. Can I speak with Blair?" I said.

With a moment of hesitation, he spoke up again. "Isn't that a private school?"

"Yes,"

I was getting impatient.

"Blair is sick, she can't..." then he paused. I heard someone say something, then some shuffling. "Alright Tobias, here is Blair."

"Toby," I smiled.

With a grunt, I heard him move the phone.

"Toby?" she asked. I felt my heart flip.

"Blair," I paused. "Hey, how are you? Is everything okay?"

"Uh, I'm okay."

"I don't believe that. Have you seen your Facebook? Or your school?"

There was silence for a moment and a sigh from her side. I looked around the bathroom and caught myself in the mirror. My face was red. Was I blushing?

"Toby, I'm fine."

"Can I see you then?"

Nicolet Kenzie Franz
Spoiler! :
SOON

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 am
Iggy says...

Lizzy Redmon

Thank God the library had emptied out at four o'clock. Otherwise people would have noticed the hush whispers and small laughs that came from behind the nonfiction section. If they had investigated, they would have saw Harvey Amos and Lizzy Redmon sitting side by side and no, the library wasn't on fire. Yet.

It was pretty damn shocking. Lizzy actually found herself teasing him whenever he messed up on the poster, or wanted to give up. It felt natural and unnatural at the same time, it was something she couldn't hope to explain. It just felt right, sitting next to him, so close that they were touching.

Then it happened. One moment they were cracking up, a bright smile on her face, then their green eyes met. And then he was kissing her, or was she kissing him? Not that it mattered, she was too lost to question it, her body pressed to his, lips moving together in a heated fashion. It was agressive, and she felt his anger, his hate for her, mixed with desire as he bit at her tongue hungrily. By the time they pulled apart, she was dizzy and light headed, and had surely moaned up a storm.

Tousled blue hair, chest heaving, she met his startled gaze with her wide eyes, her lips, chapped and bruised, struggling to form his name. Then he was gone, jumped up and bolted, leaving her alone and confused.

*~*~

She sat there for a while, shocked, before her feet moved on their own. She barely remembered picking up their work and putting it away into her bag, then carrying the poster carefully as she exited the library. He was long gone, no doubt, so she started her long trek home, lost in her thoughts, stomach full of knots and butterflies.

What just happened? Did they seriously just make out? Them two?! Harvey and Lizzy? She couldn't believe it, even if she knew it was real. Of course it was real. Her lips were still tingling, her cheeks flushed, her body buzzling from the pleasure. It was embarrassing, and she tried to feel disgusted with herseld, tried to snap out of it. She knew Harvey, she knew Harvey so well. He would try to forget it. He would ignore her, he'd continue to spit and sneer at her. He'd pretend it never happened. And that angered her.

Shoulders trembling, her eyes narrowing as she turned a corner and saw that Nicolet was walking towards her. Oh God, not now. Please not now. Dammit, girl, be wise and walk away.

But she didn't, and proudly told Lizzy of her achievement in tagging Mudge's car.

"Alright, Nicolet. You're in the gang. I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow." Lizzy said coldly, unable to reign in her pain and anger.

Nicolet insisted on photots, and Lizzy snapped as she tried to pull out her phone. "Go away, god damnit! You're in the gang, that's the end of it! Now leave me alone before you seriously regret it." Lizzy yelled viciously, then hurried away, unable to see the look on her face. She was instantly apologetic, but would approach her tomorrow with kinder words. Tonight, she needed to bury under the covers and cry.

*~*~

Papa was great in helping her forget everything. He came into her room to stroke her hair and listen to her sob, then simply told her to try and talk to Harvey about it. If the asshole pretends it never happened, then it never happened. He obviously doesn't care, so why should she? It's not like she loves him. He chuckled and simply told her to get revenge for it if she desires to.

It was good advice, and Lizzy felt much better when she woke up. She dressed in a black dress with black and white stockings, her combat boots, and her pocket knife hidden in her sports bra. She held her head high as her Papa dropped her off at the school, marching past Harvey without a single word, though she couldn't help but shiver as his gaze followed her, heated.

To her dismay, she couldn't find Nicolet at all that day. Either she was avoiding Lizzy, or they just had bad luck in finding each other, so Lizzy went to 7th period feeling discouraged. It didn't help her mood when the teacher gave them the entire damn period to work on their project.

Having brought nothing, Lizzy forced herself to sit beside him, their legs forced to brush. A shiver ran down her spine, and she gritted her teeth angrily. The silence between them was so awkward, to the point where Lizzy would rather fight than not talk at all.

Then the bastard had to pull out another cigarette, and she knocked it out of his hand. "I. Don't. Wwnt. To. Die. Of. Cancer. Thank you very much." She hissed, stabbing each word at him, a fire in her eyes as she stared him down.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:43 pm
TheAlibi says...

Blair Chesterfield

Blair looked at herself in the mirror of the car with a coy smile. She liked the new Blair, her self re-invention. Blair was tough now, cool almost, and every bit a part of Griffin High. She took a long drag from the joint rolled in her hands, and looked up again at the school building, then at the clock on her Mercedes dashboard.

Ten minutes late was late enough.

Blair got out of the car, still holding the joint that was rolled in her hands, and walked into school. She left her backpack in the car; it was useless now.

In school, people stared at her, sometimes in awe, sometimes in shock. She winked at them when she felt like it. The attention was cute. No one openly said anything, at least not to her. But everyone was thinking, and everyone was talking.

"What the hell, Blair?" Toby was panting like he'd just run a marathon. Blair stood between of the stools in his kitchen, her arms folded across her chest. Her back pressed against the counter as she studied the laces on my boots.

"We all gotta fit in at some point, champ," Blair said after a minute, looking up at him finally. He looked mortified. He looked like he'd just watched a puppy get run over.

"What the hell happened to you?" He ran his hand through his hair. For a moment, Blair remembered how he'd done that when she'd first met him, and when she brought her car to the garage to see him. It was cute then. Now, it was in frustration. Mourning the dead puppy.

"I got sick of getting pushed around. Is there something wrong with that?" Blair's eyes narrowed, her voice turned cold suddenly. Her hand traced the tattoo on her shoulder. It was so real looking, she almost believed it.

Blair was starting to believe her own lies, becoming the nothing she pretended to be.

267 Reviews

Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 am
Nike says...

Tobias Greenwood

I couldn't believe what was happening. Blair was turning into one of them. Okay, I had just met her a few weeks ago, but I felt extremely close to her, like I knew her so well. I guess I was wrong. She can change when she wanted to, and that scared me.

She wanted to fit in, to not be mad fun of. I got that. But I didn't get why she let the school push her around like that. They may be brutal, and yo may give up just to be with them... but Blair wasn't like that. She was different and she enjoyed being herself. So, why would she decide to suddenly fit in?

"There's nothing wrong with that." My voice got quiet.

Her eyes trailed to the floor, maybe she got embarrassed. My heart stopped as I watched her lift her head up and look at my face. It was different though, it felt different. Her eyes were filled with some sort of emotion I couldn't quite read, it made me catch my breath. Just that moment, she pushed off the counter and was now a few inches away from me, I could feel her body heat.

I let my eyes fall into her eyes, regretting it immediately. My mind whirled with a thick foam of nothing as I stared at her, so caught up in her beauty. She was suddenly amazingly beautiful.

It was like all or nothing at this moment. She leaned in, her soft lips touching mine. At first, we were soft, slow. Just touching. But still, my heart was racing like crazy, I was afraid she could hear it. I pulled her closer, my fingers sparking with electricity once I touched her. Our kisses started to get rough and unbelievably passionate. I couldn't breath, that's how badly we were going at it. The heat was addicting, making me sweat.

She pulled away, her cheeks flushed and eyes filled with lust. I'm sure I looked the same at this moment. Grabbing her purse, she searched for something. Taking out a cigarette, she headed for the front door.

What. She can't just leave me after that. Following after her, I saw her sliding on her shoes and jacket, the cigarette hanging from her mouth. I crossed my arms over my chest, watching her. She looked up with a small smirk on her face.

"I'm blending in Toby. And that's the start."

"Being a slut?" That came out more harshly than I expected.

With a sigh, she pulled open my door and slammed it, leaving me extremely lost. I opened the door and saw her in her car, lighting the cancer. Walking up to the car, the cold wind pushing against my skin, I knocked on her window, catching her attention. Blowing the smoke at the window, she pulled out and drove off.

"Come on Blair!" I yelled even though I knew she wouldn't hear me with the radio at full blast in her car.

I could hear her music.

Another danger zone. A party. And it was Griffin related. And Metals related. So let's say I had just crossed extremely dangerous territory. It was this Nicolet's house.

Lemme tell you, this place is huge as fuck. Some people chilled inside but others were outside in her pool. I scanned the house as I shut the door. All of a sudden, five girls jumped next to me, drunk as skunks. They had on wide smiles while each held a wine cooler.

Looking up, I saw a huge diamond chandelier above me, twinkling from the light inside it. The ceiling was a beautiful burgundy. The whole house was this English Elegant Style that made you feel under dressed.

"Hey hot stuff, I haven't seen you around..." one of the girls said, a white washed blond haired girl who wore a tight red dress that hit mid-thigh and showed cleavage.

"Haven't seen you either. I guess we were meant to meet here?" I smirked, knowing my own flirting could get out of hand.

Her eyes oogled me as I pushed passed them. I followed the music into the living room and saw a bunch of people dancing around to Ke$ha. At the corner of my eye, I caught someone trading a bag of drugs for a fifty buck. This was normal. Walking up to them, getting around the people, I smiled. The guy, a black haired-very-emo-kid looked up at me with an evil smile.

"Coke?" he asked, his voice deep.

"Nah, just wondering where you got it."

"What? You a fucking cop?" Suddenly he got furious, standing up from the table and glaring at me.

"No man, just wondering!" I said.

"Then stop wondering bitch."

Pushing me out of his way, I stumbled into the dancing crowd and fell right on top of someone. I felt something stab my back as I lay flat on someone. Turning myself, I managed to push myself off the ground and look at the person I fell on.

"Sorry," I stuttered.

"Better be, I'll get you." A beautiful girl with blonde hair, as short as Blair's now, said with a harsh tone.

"Right," I smiled, nodding. Sticking my hand out, I shook it so she could take it. Hesitating, she took it. I pulled her up, getting her extremely close. Her eyes gazed my body in a quick second and looked at me. A smirk grew on her face as her eyes eyes grew lust. It made my heart race.

The next thing I knew, we were in her room going at it. Hot and heavy.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 pm
KingLucifer says...

Jaylee Alcantar - Nicolet's House

The party was in full swing as the music blared and people danced, I was in the crowd dancing to the music as I look around every now and again for a dance partner. Lizzy was somewhere in the crowd but I had lost track of her some time ago. She had told me she had a job for me to do, and I somehow suspected it had to do with that lake view kid. I'd have to find her later. Soon I gave up, the only thing I was attracting was guys who wanted to grind themselves against my ass, no thanks. I saw that Blair girl at one point, she had cut her hair and had a guy on her. Ha, those psychologist were right, people change after being labeled by there peers. I soon made my way up the stairs hoping to find a partner for the night, I needed one for the night to take back to my place.

I soon heard the sounds of pleasure coming from two rooms, only one room was empty, I was just leaning in to check it when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey sexy, whatchu doin?" a woman said, her words slurred. I turned and saw Nicolet who I had planned on messing with like Blair, but I don't do the same trick twice. I could smell the alcohol on her breath as she leaned into me. She was sexy in a slutty, "Come fuck me!" kind of way.

"I was looking for a partner for the night, don't suppose you want to take your chances with me?" I asked.

Sure, to be honest your fuking shexy," she said, she was clearly drunk and I would take advantage of this and if anyone asked, I'll just claim I was as drunk as her. I pressed my lips against hers, tasting the beer on her lips as she kissed me back. But soon I broke the kiss and grabbed her hand, soon leading her to my car where I would drive home and claim what she was willing to give.

When I was finally home with her, I claimed what was mine and the sex was heavy and hot, I wouldn't regret this in the mourning.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson