Young Writers Society

Griffin 'Garbage' High (Open/started)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 am
Iggy says...

Lizzy Redmon

Screw this noise. Professor Mudge was the stupidest teacher she believed she had ever had, even worse that the bitchy Ms. Marshment during her sixth year. That woman sent her to detention more times than anyone else, which was surely a record, and one Lizzy was proud of.

She slumped in her desk, chin resting in her palm as she propped her elbow up on the desk, dozing off as Mudge blabbed on and on about the "tree of life!" and whatnot. Her eyes were rolled when some idiot went ahead and asked questions, furthering the lecture.

Her brilliant green eyes drifted over to the window and she angled her body, catching sight of a familiar built. She blinked, then narrowed them in anger as she registered exactly who that was. Amos. Filthy little leader of the Snakes, a complete asshole.

Lizzy sneered at him, even though he couldn't see her. She didn't care, it was a natural reflex to his ugliness. She watched as he scoffed at two freshman for damaging a car, then turned on his heel and marched back inside the school. "Picky little fuck." She hissed softly.

"Miss Redmon, did you have a question?" Mudge called out, his head cocked like a weird curious bird.

"Yeah, why hasn't the bell rang yet?" Lizzy called out, her tone annoyed. As the class laughed, the bell decided to ring three minutes late. Lizzy jumped to her feet and grabbed her black backpack, swinging it on.

She rolled her eyes as Mudge called out to her, his tone disapproving. "Sorry, Mudgy, gotta jet!" Then she was gone before he could do anything.

Lizzy shoved her way through the crowd when she felt a hand tap on her shoulder. She turned to see the new rich girl, Blair, giving her a smile and complimenting her on her teal hairdo.

"Thanks." Lizzy's tone fell a bit flat, always distrusting of compliments, but she tried to give the perky a blonde a small, awkward smile. Blair continued to invite her to a party, which Lizzy was skeptic about, but agreed to attend. "As long as he isn't there." Lizzy hissed, turning to glare daggers at Amos, who was giving her a mocking sneer from across the hallway. She saw one of his thugs, J.J., join in and snorted in disdain. Such wannabes.

She moved back down the hallways, head held high as she passed by the man she hated. "Fuck off." She growled as he glowered at her, then continued on to her locker, where Simon waited for her. Simon was her co-leader of the Metals, and her best friend, or as much of a best friend as she could trust.

"Heard there's some new kid that wants to join the gang. Austin or some shit." He smirked at her look of outrage as she slammed open her locker and pulled out the books to her next classes. "Word has it that he only wants in to make himself seem tough to his sweetie."

"Fucking idiots!" Lizzy groaned in disdain as she shut her locket and followed the man doen to their next class, History. "That is not what we are about!"

"I know, Liz, but just let him in. Hey, hear me out!" He hurried along as Lizzy made a sound of disgust. "Push him, Liz. Make him regret joining. The others and I already plan on treating him like shit, so you might as well join us. If he thinks he can enter our family and use us, and especially for the Snakes, then there's not a chance in hell of him getting away with it." Simon hissed to her, their tones hushed as they entered the classroom and took a seat in the back. They were soon joined by Aiden and Quinn, two more members of her family."

"Don't you know it." Lizzy said with a smirk, but inside, she was a bit hurt over someone wanting to use her, and feeling enraged. Fucking Amos! Not everything was about him and his stupid gang. She swore she would get him, and she would. If he showed up at that party tonight, he was going to get confronted, and it would not end pretty.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:03 pm
Nike says...

Tobias Greenwood

"Attention class, I have a project for you." our teacher, Ms. Dream said. It made the whole class moan.

"Now, now. I know it's just the first day, but this will be the only homework assignment you will ever have in my class..." to which the class cheered. "... and it will be due by the end of the year."

She started to explain what was going on. Since this class was Psychology, she wants us to do a project on people who differ from others. A group which separates themselves from the rest of the world. A school. Band. Choir. Anything that pleases us. And I already had an idea.

Raising my arm up, the teacher smiled.

"Yes Toby?"

"Can I do my project on Griffin High?"

The class rushed to a silence. I swallowed hard, but tried to look confident. Our school, Lake Michigan High, was a much better school than Griffin. We didn't associate with them, but it always interested me and this was the perfect time to figure out why.

"I don't see why not Toby," she smiled weakly, her answer very cautious.

"Great, wonderful... great." I smiled back.

I was at work, Auto Zone. A lot of Griffin kids came here to 'spike up their rides' and I was sadly here to help.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" one of them barked at me. I was sure, for a fact that that kid was part of this group called 'Snakes'. It's a dangerous gang especially in Griffin.

"You want help with anything?" I said, looking straight into his eyes. God were they filled with evil.

"Yeah, stop looking at us homo."

The original comeback, isn't it? I was a fighter, not a lover. But since I was at work, I didn't take a chance.

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

This party, wow. I couldn't believe I was here. The mansion was huge, the food was wow, and the music was pumpin'. There were so many people I recognized, it made me ecstatic.

"Hey! Shell!" I called over the Lil Wayne song.

My best friend, Marcus turned around to look at me through the dancing crowd. he was obviously on the dance floor, his nature spot. Hitting on all them girls. But, he still walked up to me with the hugest smile on his face. Shell just happened to be his nickname for too many reasons.

"Babe, come dance with me."

I chuckled. "You know I don't dance, honey."

We always act like a couple since we've known each other since diapers. It's a natural thing.

He pulled my arm, taking me into the crowd. I hated dancing only because I was horrible, but yet, I let him lead me the way. While we were dancing, Ke$ha came on. I started to jump around with him.

The thing about Marcus was that, he was hot. Extremely. British, short blonde gelled hair, teal blue eyes and abs so amazing, he also had a six pack. He was a runner and hockey player. His personality was amazing. Funny, smart, sarcastic. Any girl fell for him but me. Marcus was technically my brother in a sense, because of how close we were.

As we danced, he turned around and flirted with the girls around us, my time to bounce. I know he would turn back to me, but I just wanted to leave the dance area. So, I decided to go to the backyard. there was a huge patio in which everyone smoked. I looked through my purse and shit, where did my pack go?

Marcus must've jacked it from me. he wanted me to stop for the longest time.

"Damn you Marcus," I hissed under my breath as the cool wind blew past me.

"Do you want one of mine?" someone said from in front of me.

Spoiler! :
I want this to be one of you guys :)
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:10 am
Craz says...

Vivian Moore

Rumors had spread like herpes through the old walls of Griffin High of some rich girl's party, who was apparently new here. Vivian immediately hated and pitied the girl, hated because she seemed to be stuck up and pitied because she was in for an eyesore if she thought that everyone was going to get all nice and cuddly because she threw one good party. True, all of them loved their parties, but Vivian would bet that the majority of the shiny things in the house would be stolen and vandalized. At one time she thought she caught a glimpse of the rich girl in the hallways, but Vivian herself wasn't invited. Oh, well. Its not like the majority of the people showing up were either.

She briefly changed into something less restricting and followed some vaguely familiar faces to the good side of town. As she watched the houses gained value and the lawns stretched their freshly cut fingers to the uncracked sidewalk, the houses becoming more elaborate until the group in front of her cut off and onto a driveway. As she turned the corner the biggest house Vivian had ever seen glowed internally from the flashing lights and music. She had arrived a little after midnight, but kids too drunk to stand were already leaking out of the house to add their personal flavor to the lawn.

Vivian maneuvered around those pretty pictures and walked through the open door. Ke$ha was booming through speakers placed carefully throughout the house, and she spotted an expensive looking liquor cabinet wide open for anyone to pick and choose. She walked up to that and fished out a fancy looking vodka, popping open the lid on a table corner. She tipped her head back and slipped it down her throat, an effective warmth emanating from her stomach.

Someway and somehow she had ended up on some guy's lap, his lips hot on her neck and Vivian drinking the last of the bottle over his shoulder. She thought that his name had an H in it somewhere, but she couldn't muster the focus and care to figure out what the rest of it was. He slipped down the straps of both her shirt and bra, continuing down her shoulder and farther south. Then suddenly he picked up her pendant, rubbing his fingers between it.

She jerked back from him, snatching the pendant from his fingers and gripping it tightly. He looked up at her to ask what was wrong, and for some worthless reason she noted that his eyes were a dark blue. She stumbled off of him, shaking her head and placing the bottle on the ground. She turned and lurched away, ignoring his angered voice as he called her all of the foul names in the book.

She ended up on a patio, unable to recall getting there or how a bottle of golden liquid ended up in her hand. She plopped herself down on the stairs to the backyard, sipping occasionally as she faintly heard the muffled noise from inside. She was still gripping the pendant, her mood turning into a drunken depression but her mind strangely blank. Blank is good, she thought, blank is good.

She felt someone next to her, standing just out of her peripheral vision. Whoever it was sat down and silently held out a hand, and meekly Vivian passed the bottle. Vivian knew it was always better to drink with someone than to drink alone, and they both seemed content to bathe in each other's presence than to talk.

Spoiler! :
Anyone can step in here.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:36 am
NicoleBri says...

Tyler Clark

School was over, and so we all walked out to our cars. Mine wasn't in to good of shape but it was better than some people who came to school here. I seen Abbey talking to Harvey Ammos, I didn't know what to think. I sat in my car with my head on the steering wheel. "Hey stranger!" I heard Abbey yell. I looked over my shoulder and there she was with a big grin on her face. She had her pink car keys in her pocket pulling them out.

"Hey Love." I say back. "So you met Harvey?" I asked. She nodded. "Oh he is just some guy I met in gym. He is pretty cute." she says. I chuckle a little and sit back in my car. "Where you about to go?" she asked. "Home, then to a party I got invited too." I say to her. "Wow, I got invited too! Maybe I'll see you there?' she asked.

"I'll come pick you up?" I asked. She smiled and said, "Sure. 103 Oak Street." then she took off and got into her pink mustang and sped off.

I put the keys In the ignition and zoomed out of the parking lot too. It only took me five minutes to get home because my apartment is down the road from the school. I looked inside my window before walking in and seen that my clothes were all over the floor from where I left them digging for good clothes. "Ugh. I make to much messes." I say then pick the clothes up and go take a shower.

Abbeygale Duncan

Zooming off, I drive home. Harvey is such a cutie. I doubt he'd ever be into me. Nice to dream though. I get home and take a shower so I am clean before I go to the party. "I need a good pair of jeans." I say to myself and I look into my closet. In the very back was a pair of jeans I never wore but maybe once. I smile and pick them. My halter top is also my selection, blue looks good on me. I think so anyways.

I waited for about 2 hours and Tyler finally came and got me. "Wow you look...amazing!" he exclaimed. I smile and hop into his car. "So where did you get this car from?" I ask him. "Junk yard. My cousin owned it and gave it to me for free." he replies. I widen my eyes and just smile as I look at the trees.

Finally we got to the party and we stepped out of the car. "Lets walk in together." he says. I smile and take his arm as we walk in.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:40 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Harvey Amos

"Amos!"

Harvey rolled his eyes and stuck his head back under the stream of water coming out of the shower nozzle. He'd been in Coach Sanders' gym all day, playing basketball one period, running with the track in another, lifting weights in the next one, and so on. His body was tired, his muscles taunt, and his stomach empty. Lunch had already come and gone, but he shared some McDonalds with coach during a break. Now that school was over, all he wanted to do was go home and nap for at least an hour before he started work. He definitely didn't feel like listening to whatever it was that Marco and JJ were calling him for, so he didn't call back when he heard the unmistakable boom of Marco's voice calling him from the gym.

"Harvey, hey! I can hear the shower, bro, don't make me come in!"

"Piss off," Harvey groaned out as he leaned his head against the wall.

"Man, we'd wait," JJ added in, "but you shower for the longest of times and we ain't got long until-"

"All right, damn!"

Harvey turned off the shower and gave the wall a little aggravated punch. He loved his boys, more than anything honestly, but sometimes he wanted to choke them both to death. Now was one of those times. He snatched his towel from its place handing over the shower curtain and wrapped it around his waist before storming out to meet the excited and smiling faces of his friends.

"Someone better be dying," he hissed out.

Marco laughed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Nah, no dying or dead. But, I heard there's this new girl here that's hosting this party tonight and pretty much everyone is going to-"

"Shut up, Marco."

Harvey pulled on his pants and then discarded his towel onto the ground. After grabbing his shirt and bag, he stormed out of the locker room, Marco and JJ hot on his tail.

"Amos, come on, man! So we're just not going to go?"

"You think I give a shit about some party?"

"We know you got work."

"Then leave me the hell alone! Screw a party."

Just then, JJ grabbed Harvey and turned him around. Harvey met JJ with a glare and threw his arm off his shoulder. He was tired and hungry, his body was sore and his nerves already frayed. He'd heard some rumors around about Redmon. Mostly that she was already trying to start crap with his crew. Some of her boys were messing with some of his. Plus all the freshmen and recruits approaching him like it was nothing made him a bit angry. He wanted to sleep. That was all.

He was just about ready to punch JJ in the face for grabbing him - the boy knew how he felt about being grabbed - but stopped when he saw what was being held in the boy's other hand. Harvey's eyes widened and a smile brightened his face when he saw the thick stack of bills clutched in JJ's and Harvey's hands. He snatched the money and flipped through it really quick before laughing out loud and leafing through it again.

"Ya'll already paid me for this week," he said with a laugh. "Where'd ya'll get this from?"

"Don't worry about it," Marco said as he handed Harvey his own cash. "But I'm pretty sure you can skip work for a day or two now."

Harvey pocketed the money and laughed out loud.

"So what party?"

---

Harvey leaned against the wall, smoking casually on a cigarette. He'd just arrived at the party a few minutes ago, most of his crew had already scoped out the party, looking out for Redmon's crew. So far there hadn't been a sign of her, but Harvey wasn't going to relax any time soon. His hands were twitching, there were too many people around, too many people looking at him and he could hear people talking about him and his crew.

"What the hell do you want, then," he heard Tanya call out to a group of gawking girls. "Do we look good or something?"

The girls swiftly turned away and moved to relocate. Usually, Harvey didn't let girls into his crew, simply because he didn't like them and they usually just wanted to screw around with him and get his money, but Tanya and the others were different. They were tougher than most men.

"Thanks, babe," Harvey whispered playfully.

She winked and went back to keeping watch. Harvey pushed off the wall and started to make his way outside. It was getting too crowded in there for comfort. As soon as he made it outside though, his was surrounded by yet another group of people, this time, though, they were tugging at him and pulling him off towards the front of the house. With a grunt, Harvey pushed some kid off the back porch and gave a few others a shove before the rest got the idea to back off.

"Back the hell up," he screamed. "Get the hell off me!"

He gave JJ a punch when he saw him push through the crowd.

"Why are all these fresh eyes pushing up on me," he demanded.

"Just saw Redmon."
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:07 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Lizzy Redmon

Lizzy stood in front of the tall mirror, her hands smoothing out her black tank top, that had holes in the right places so it resembeled a skull. She wore it over black skinny jeans and combat boots, not caring to put on an undershirt. Lizzy looked herself up and down and gave an approving nod. "That'll do.." She said softly under her breath.

She walked over to her dresser and brushed out her long hair, admiring her signature color. She leaned it and grabbed up her eyeliner, touching up her make-up, then threw the stick down and grumbled. Why was she getting all prettied up for a party? Well, not that she didn't always look like this, but she was spending more time looking in the mirror self-conciously when she should have been downstairs with her grandpa or something.

Lizzy scowled at her reflection, sprayed on some perfume, and turned around. She grabbed her cell phone, popped a piece of gum into her mouth, and after a moment, slid her hand under her pillow for her pocket knife, which went into her pocket.

Just in case Amos got drunk or just generally stupid.

"Papa, I'm leaving!" Lizzy called out to James as she hurried down the steps and into the living room. She found him sitting on his recliner and gave him a big hug, then a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Party?" He chuckled as he looked over her outfit, not caring that she was showing skin.

"Yes." Lizzy said happily, quietly thanking God yet again that he had found her and was just so cool and kind.

"Alright, you know I want you home by 3, Elizabeth. Watch out for that one boy you hate, and make sure that if you're going to get laid, you'll use a condom."

"Papa!" Lizzy yelled in shock.

The old man laughed and patted her on the back, his blue eyes twinkling. Just then, a horn blared from outside and Lizzy winced. "That'll be Simon.." She murmured, leaning down to peck his cheek. "Love you."

"Have fun." He called out to her.

As Lizzy got into the passanger seat, Simon shot her an amused grin, seeing the red tint to her cheeks. "What did the old man say now?"

"Nothing. Damnit, Simon, drive!" Lizzy grumbled, which only had him laughing harder.

"Think Amos is going to be there?" Simon asked once they were on the road, angling his body so he could focus on driving and glance at her questioningly.

"I'd hope not, but at least I came prepared. You?"

Simon grinned, a hand moving down to pat his right pocket.

"The others?"

"Will all be there. D made sure everyone was there early for a lookout. Gave me a call earlier, said there's a lot of booze, which means a lot of drunk girls for me to bang."

"Simon!" Lizzy groaned at his stupidity, glaring at him as he flashed a cocky smile, then pulled up the street that led to a big mansion with bright lights and loud laughter.

Lizzy took a deep breath, then opened her door and stepped out of the car, a smile curving across her face as D, Zoey, Carlos, and Marcus approached them. Her smile quickly turned into a frown, however when she saw how worried the girls looked, while the guys flanked them protectively, looks of rage on their faces.

Simon seemed to understand, and a look of pure hate crossed his face as he reached for her hand. "Where are the others?" He barked to Marcus.

"Inside. We can't get to them in time, because- Shit." Marcus muttered as they noticed a group of guys coming towards them.

Lizzy easily recognized the strong built of Amos, and she felt something flutter in her stomach. Not sure of what it was, she ignored it and shoved forward, past the men who were trying to protect their leader, marching forward until she and Amos stood face to face, their gangs a few feet back. Watching. Waiting.

"What.. the fuck do you want?" She hissed, green eyes blazing with a fire as she stared up at his towering form.
- Lewis Carroll

Reviews: 3
Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:16 pm
View Likes
TheAlibi says...

Sorry it's taken me so long to post, I've been on vacation!
Blair Chesterfield

Oh, dear lord, what had I gotten myself into? At my old school, parties got crazy and things got broken, but this was a whole new height. It would take the clean up crew a week to sort through all of this. I'd have to hire two-maybe three.

The pool was filled with people, mostly fully clothed and partially drunk. The bedrooms upstairs were locked and occupied. The caterers had left an hour ago, but left the food with a notice that they'd pick up their dishes in the morning. I had moved my horses to the barn across town for the night, not in mind to have them stolen. Likewise, I had locked anything very valuable away in our family safe. I was many things, but not the idiot that many people suspected.

I walked by a couple nearly fucking each other on the floor of the kitchen, while two kids filmed from above. This was going to be used as blackmail, and I knew it. In a quick moment of pity, I 'accidently' spilled my water over on their camera, which fizzled and went dead. Before the cinematographers could turn around to see who had ruined their film, I had slipped away in the crowd. From a distance, I heard them yelling curse words.

Catching a glance at my reflection in the mirror hall, I pulled my mass of curls over my left shoulder, and fixed the red ribbon that held the ponytail together. I had kept my makeup minimal, besides to lengthen my already long eyelashes and to give color to my lips. From the male population, I had been receiving compliments all night. Girls glared at me with narrowed eyes and distrusting glances, if not outright hate. I heard the word 'whore' in passing more than once.

More than one guy that evening had made a pass on me, though on each one I could smell the alcohol before they even intruded upon my 'personal space bubble', the concept of which I had to explain to a few of them. Walking around the party, I noticed more than one couple getting cozy on one of the twenty couches that littered the first floor of my house. I swallowed each time I saw one, and reminded myself to hold my head high. It was never the prettiest girl who had someone to care for them. I had been single most of my life, though people insisted I was 'just simply one of the most stunning girls around'. Guy's excuses always wavered between not feeling that they deserved me and not wanting their friends to be jealous...

I took a deep breath, pushing away another drunk shoving a beer bottle in my face, stepping out of the way just before some spilled over my bright red sundress. I didn't drink beer, even the blond Beck's made me gag. If I drank, I had wine. Never at my own parties, though, I was raised that the host should remain sober.

And there's why.

Lizzy and Harvey stood across the room, face to face, and shooting nuclear arsenal at each other with their dagger eyes. Fights are to be prevented at all cost., I thought with a sigh, Isn't the host supposed to have fun?

I walked up to them, a bright smile across my cherry red lips. I did my best to look charming. After clearing my throat softly, I put one of my hands on Harvey's arm, trying to break up the tension, "Well don't you just look handsome tonight, Harvey?" Keeping my hand on his arm, I turned to Lizzy, "And you just look gorgeous too, gosh, I might have been out-done at my own party." I laughed lightly, trying to read their expressions.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:47 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

(Posting this on @ReisePiecey's half :))

Harvey Amos

Harvey glared down at Lizzy and tried his best to maintain a cool exterior while she was so close to his face. It was definitely no secret how he felt about her, and he had no qualms about hitting a girl, especially if that girl just so happened to bear the name Redmon. Any closer and she'd be reminded of just how hard his hands could hit.

"What.. the fuck do you want?"

Harvey laughed out loud and folded his arms across his chest. To any outsider, their little confrontation would look hilarious, but Harvey knew not to take Redmon too lightly just by her size. He had a few cuts from that handy little pocket knife she kept on her, and he could see her fingers itching towards it even now. He raised his eyebrow at her and felt reassurance with the weight of heavy metal bringing down his own pocket. He'd learned quickly not to spare any girl's feelings. If they didn't think they could handle themselves then they wouldn't be approaching him - and Redmon could definitely handle herself.

"A guy can't just enjoy a party," Harvey said casually with a shrug a smirk stained on his lips. "You'd better stop following me around, Redmon, people might start thinking you like me."

Harvey watched as her face reddened in anger and joined in with the laughs of the people behind him. But things were tense, and he could see a group of Metals ready to strike. His arms tensed, but as soon as things were looking like they were about to jump off - his hands were already wrapped around the knife in his pocket - some girl came rushing in between the battle.

"Well don't you just look handsome tonight, Harvey? And you just look gorgeous too, gosh, I might have been out-done at my own party."

Havery sneered at the girl he recognized as the host of the party - preppy, rich, curly hair - and flung her hand off of his shoulder.

"Move, little girl, before you break a nail or something," he spat out at her. "And learn really quick to keep your hands off of me."
- Lewis Carroll

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:36 am
Desticakes101 says...

Jolie Torres

I take a puff of my marlboro and sigh. Why the hell do these gangs exist anyways? They're so fucking stupid. All they do is cause more violence, mischief, and trouble than is really needed. Its all just a waste of time. I watch as Harvey comes outside in a huff muttering to himself. Well, speak of the devil. A leader himself. I walk over to Amos, and sit next to him on the porch step he's just inhabited. I take a long drag, while Harvey scowls at the night sky.

"You don't smile much, ya know." I say quietly, staring at the sky silently myself. He grunts and snatches my cigarette from my hand and takes a puff of it.

"I've know you since kindergarten...and you hardly smiled then. It seems like after fourth grade, you almost stopped truly smiling. What happened in fourth grade Harvey? That made you stop smiling?" I feel him go rigid tense, and watch as he drops my cig. I pick it up and take a deep inhale.

"What the hell do you want Torres?" I shrug at his question. To most people he may sound menacing. I don't find anyone menacing anymore. They're all just hiding something in the end.

"I want my youth back. I want...innocence back. Ya know? But honestly...I don't think that i've ever had it. My true innocence." I take a long drag, and let it out slowly. We both look a bit wistfully to the sky. After a few minutes I shake myself up and stamp out my cig.

"No, what I really need is help. Austin...he wants to protect me but...he can't in the metals. One, I don't like him spending all that much time around Redmon. And two...their all just a bunch of pussies to me. I mean, all gangs are. But them especially." Amos scowls at me.

"My gang definitely isn't." He says defensively. I shrug.

"We have our own opinions. But thats besides the point. I need you to let Austin into the snakes. I'll give you a place to stay in my place. Shit, there's way to much space for just me and my mom. And i'll supply you with food and everything." He begins shaking his head. I feel desperate now.

"Please, Amos I-" He cuts me off.

"No, he can join. I just don't want any of that stuff." He says with a shake of his head. I smile broadly.

"Seriously? Oh your so awe-" he cuts me off again.

"Not so fast. I need him to do a few..."errands" before he can join." He says with a smirk. I think for a sec.

"I...I wanna join too. To watch him." Amos widens his eyes.

"I'm not all that sure Torres. I don't know if you could handle it." Harvey says seriously.

"Please? I'll do all of the errands that Austin needs to do. And...Harvey you don't know what I could handle." I say looking him in the eye. He smirks.

"Okay. Just be prepared." He say seriously.

"OMFG thank you thank you thank you!" I say jumping up and down. I hug him tightly, and he tenses again. I let go quickly blushing.

"Sorry Amos. Won't happen again." I say and rush to my car, before he can reply.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 am
Nike says...

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

Before I could even look at the person who asked me that question, I turned to see a fight between Harvey and Lizzie. Dammit, not again. At every party I attend there has to be an argument between them.

I never got to see who spoke to me because I completely was oblivious to it. I didn't go and try to stop the fight because the last time I did that, well, it wasn't pretty. So I went back inside the house. The party was alive here and oblivious to the situation outside.

I found myself in the kitchen, grabbing a beer. The host of the party was outside but her so called, 'best friend' was here. Josie.

"Hey Josie," I smiled.

She didn't even notice I had spoken to her for a second, her mind was elsewhere.

"Oh..." She snapped back. "Hey Nicole."

"Nicolet," I corrected her.

"Right, you enjoying yourself?"

"Not really, I wanted to smoke but Marcus jacked my cigs. By any chance do you have a smoke?"

She gave me this look of sort of disgust but managed to pick through I thought was her purse. Handing me a pack of Camals, I smiled.

"They're Blair's, so just take one."

Guess that was her purse. I should've guessed by the pink color and bling zippers. It read 'I'm rich and fabulous, bitch.' . So yeah, should've guessed.

Pulling one out of the pack, I handed it back to her. She placed it into the purse, zipping it up tightly.

"Thanks Josie. How's the bf?"

Josie and her guy were the biggest thing. The best couple in the school, it was like a great example for us single losers. Jealousy was everyone because of them. But not me, I liked flings.

"Great," she smiled cheekily. "He's great,"

"The sex?" I waggled my eyebrows.

Everyone knew me rep, so she wasn't shocked by this questions either insulted.

"Nicolet, it's a secret I can't tell." She joked.

"Right, I'll catch you later. I gotta bother Marcus."

I wandered back to find the hot ass.

Tobias Greenwood

There was this party for Griffin at this girls Blair Chesterfields house? Not really sure if that her name. But I'm here. Some people, most people knew I wasn't Griffin, but others didn't. But as the night went by, they just got more drinker and didn't seem to care.

"You're cute," a girl said to me, and this was normal.

I smiled, tapping her shoulder. "Ill be back, babe."

Even though I had no idea who she was, I still said that. It was the way to blend in and get info for my project.

I walked around and hit the yard. There was the action. Snakes. They were a fightin'! A smile grew on my face as I watched them. A super attractive girl went up to them, trying to break up the ugh. But Harvey seemed o not give a damn. So, giving up, she walked back o the house.

Before she could pass me, I winked at her, drawing her attention towards me.

"You are?" She asked, her voice bitter and ride.

"Toby, nice to meet you."

She was hesitant at first, but then lost her interest in figuring out who I was and smiled. Her smile was small but beautiful.

"Blair," she was the host? "Have I seen you before?"

"Maybe in a class or something. Wanna grab a beer with me?"

"Yeah, why not?"

We headed our way back into the house. This project was really interesting.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:28 am
Iggy says...

Lizzy Redmon

Lizzy's eyes were focused on his face, glaring, calculating, waiting for his reaction. She tensed as he folded his strong arms across his chest and sneered at her.

"A guy can't just enjoy a party?" Harvey said casually with a shrug a smirk stained on his lips. "You'd better stop following me around, Redmon, people might start thinking you like me."

Lizzy felt her cheeks turn red as laughter rang all around, feeling tremors of rage ring through her as Harvey joined in. Her hand balled into a fist and she started to draw it back.

Behind her, Simon let out a quiet and deadly snarl, taking a step forward to flank Lizzy. One of the Snakes, Tanya, gave Lizzy a smirk and moved to stand with Harvey.

"You fucking little-" Lizzy started to yell when some girl jumped between them. Perfectly styled hair, sweet smelling perfume. Blair.

"Well don't you just look handsome tonight, Harvey?" She chimed, placing a hand on Harvey's shoulder and giving him a gorgeous smile before turning to Lizzy. "And you just look gorgeous too, gosh, I might have been out-done at my own party."

Lizzy blinked, staring at the girl in disbelief. Then Harvey shoved her hand off of him and turned to face her, his face livid.

"Move, little girl, before you break a nail or something," He spat out at her. "And learn really quick to keep your hands off of me."

"Leave her alone, you bully." Lizzy hissed, and as he turned, she jabbed a finger to his chest, her green eyes searing into his own, though they were a darker shade. "This is her party, treat her with respect, you disgusting pig."

As Harvey let out a dangerous growl, Simon ran forward and grabbed the blue-haired girl, yanking her back and behind him. He leveled Harvey with a warning glare, communicating silently. Then both men took a step back and returned to their gangs.

"Let's go." D hissed, a hand on Lizzy's shoulder.

"No. Fuck Amos, we'll stay and have fun. I need to find Viv anyways and see if she'll come back home." Lizzy said quietly, gazing after Harvey as he and his gang disappeared. Whether they went back inside the party or left was unknown. Lizzy grabbed D's hand and started to walk inside Blair's house, followed by her gang.

"Liz. Be careful." Zoey called as she caught up with her leader.

"I can take care of myself." Lizzy chuckled and waved them off. "Go have fun. Simon, we're leaving when I say so!"

"Whatever, Mom." Simon snorted playfully, then dodged her fist as he disappeared to find booze.

"Give me that." Lizzy muttered as a man drunkenly stumbled past her with a bottle of beer he had yet to open. "Thanks." She said mockingly, then popped it open and took a drink as she moved through the crowd, eyes searching for the short black hair of Vivian's.
- Lewis Carroll

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 am
NicoleBri says...

Tyler Clark

Walking into the party, we spot Lizzy and Harvey arguing. Lord knows they always argue every time they see each other. I smile and enter inside, everyone is drunk or high. "I think I'm going to go get a drink." Abbey said with a smile. I smile and let her arm go. She walks off to go get a drink and I go outside to the patio. "Can I have a cigarette?" I asked some girl I didn't recognize. "Uhm sure." she says and pulls out one from her pack.

I pull out a lighter I always bring with me everywhere. I smile at the girl and she smiles back. Lighting the cigarette I take a big drag of it. It made me feel relieved. A lot had gone on in the first day back to school. The girl of my dreams is back in my life and new people are at school. The only thing that hasn't changed is the two groups going against each other.

I looked up and saw Vivian sitting there. "Hey." I say. "Sorry, I'm busy." She replies and walks off. Wow, some people are just rude in general I guess. I walked around in the house and never seen Abbey, lord knows that girl is a partier.

Abbey Duncan

"I'm going to go get a drink." I told Tyler with a big smile on my face. He let go of me and I walked off. People in here were just so beautiful. I seen Lizzy and Harvey but I just couldn't help but smile seeing them argue. At least it wasn't me, I for sure, had enough arguing with my parents. I got two corona looking things and drunk them in one drink. "Amazing." I heard someone say. I smile and just walk off without knowing who it was.

Looking around I spot Harvey alone but a little frustrated, at least a little. "Hi." I say. He just looks at me and turns around. "I don't really want to talk right now." he replies. I gently touch his arm and I feel him tense. "What's the matter?" I ask. He turns to me and just stares at me like I'm crazy.
Last edited by NicoleBri on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 am
Blackwood says...

Mudge

Meanwhile.....

Mudge slid shut the door to his black painted van cautiously. Even though it was far past dark it was unusually quiet around the school tonight. Though there was no harm in being careful. The van and its contents were Mudges oath to secrecy.
No one must know about it.
No one even knew the van was his. As far as anything went is was simply a black van parked outside a school all week.
Mudge had had cases of vandalism. It was hard for some children to resist the plain black canvas. Just like a chalkboard, Mudge supposed with a smile.
With his big canvas bag under arm, he crept back to the school grounds and toward the tree on the other side of the field, slipping the robes over his head as he went.
The three students had already arrived, clad too in the black robes that he had supplied them. The hoods hung low in shadows, casting their faces into unrecognizable shapes.
New candidates. Only three this time.
The initiation ceremony would go ahead anyway.
The group was silent, Mudge wondered what type of people he had attracted this time. He knew for sure that one of them was the eagar girl frm his class, other than that the students traditionally remianed anomynous untill after the 'ceremony'.
It was more attractive to them that way.
Each of the students were holding a lit candle in their right hands. They were various shapes and sizes and from various places. One of them was emitting a strange scent.
Good enough to cover the stench of these children. Thought Mudge.
This school was dirty and corrupt. He had only managed to purify a handful of them through his recruitment to the tree. If only all the students would be so willing to repent.
Mudge lifted a candle snuff and one by snuffed out the students lights, casting them all into a silence of darkness. Slowly, in a low tone he chanted two words then repeated.
Repeated again.
And again.
Finally the students started joining in. The two words growing more and more confident. Crecendoing to the pinaccle of the night. To the point where they were almost shouting.
"Cut out that racket you ridiculous cult!" A man yelled out from the window of the house beside the school. The house was the gangs headquarters. Mudge locked his eyes o the window focusing hard, retaining the chant. There were two gangs in the area, and the students had made up their own 'baby versions' as Mudge liked to call it, within the shcool and the younger members. Mudge through these gangs were more than petty, a ridiculous way to try and stay 'cool' within their peers by acting as juniors to the real thing. However Mudge knew that only one of the big gangs were true to the light of the students eyes, the other, the one behind the window, was internally operated by an inner circle of highly orginized and educated criminals. Making money through the abuse of drugs, weapons and even students was a strongpoint even though they never came into contact with the 'goods' themselves. The inner circle was a highly educated bunch, never open to the crudely raised. The 'gang' on the outside was their cover. Simply their goons to keep them safe and take away the attention from the big cheeses. They even had the rival gang fooled. How did Mudge know all this? Well, Mudge just knew.
"Did you hear me! Shut it!" He yelled again. Mudge stopped and smiled to himself. He had gotten what he had came for. The students awkwardly stuttered to a halt after him.
"That is all my dears" Mudge stated proudly.
"See you in class tomorrow"
And with that he took his leave.

Spoiler! :
Well that's my idea. I thought it would be nice to add a bit of depth to a shallow background for the gangs.
Also if anyone wants to be in Mudges crazy cult feel free to slot yourself in there. (I don't think anyone will though.)
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

Reviews: 3
Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm
TheAlibi says...

Blair Chesterfield

"Move, little girl, before you break a nail or something. And learn really quick to keep your hands off of me." Harvey Amos looked beyond pissed. I took a step back, one hand self-consciously reaching to touch the other, almost afraid that his words alone had ripped through my nails. I felt the sting in my chest.

"Leave her alone, you bully. This is her party, treat her with respect, you disgusting pig." Immense gratitude for Lizzy welled up inside me, and it was all I could do not to hug her. As she exchanged a cold glare with Amos, I recognized something between them, a deep rooted hatred that was beyond some high school rivalry. There was outright war in Harvey's eyes; I backed away before the fire spread to me.

As I walked back towards the house, I caught the eye of a boy. He was handsome, that I noticed immediately, but something about his posture looked a little too familiar. It reminded me of the boys at Saint Matthews prep school across town, the male component of Le Fey's. Immediately, I felt myself tense up.

"You are?" I raised an eyebrow, holding my head a little higher.

"Toby, nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand, and on instinct I shook it. His reach was warm and inviting. After a moment, I smiled. In a few words, he invited me for a beer, and I decided to pal along. I didn't drink, but I'd let him think I was a little tipsy, and see what a boy who wasn't from Griffin was doing here. The few that had come from other schools were shit-faced drunk on the floor right now, just desperate to get some escape. Toby looked a little too aware to have come for the party. I smiled to myself, he probably thought I was a fool.

I lead him downstairs to the lavish basement. Since I had locked the door before the party began, it was empty and cool, almost quiet except for the hum of music from above. An expansive bar setup ran along the right wall, with marble countertops and tiled flooring. Bottles of hard liquor and flavoring were arranged artistically above the sink, with soft lighting illuminating the room. From inside the top ice drawer, I pulled a green beer bottle and handed it to him with a smile, then dug down further to grab my placebo. Slipping a ring off my right hand, I hinged it against the bottle and popped open both of our drinks.

I raised my bottle slightly, "It's from Germany.." I gave him a warm smile, "I don't normally bring this out at parties." I took a small sip, letting the ginger ale slide down my throat. He took a sip from his identical bottle, not knowing his was the only one that actually contained alcohol.

"Why not? It's really good." He looked at me curiously, thoughtfully. I was leaning against the counter, carefully pressing the small of my back against the cool marble. One of my hands rested on the counter surface, another traced around the rim of the bottle. Mindfully, I angled myself towards him slightly.

"I like to save it," I gave him another smile, this one with a daring and rebellious edge to it, "So where ya from, Toby?"

267 Reviews

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:47 pm
Nike says...

Tobias Greenwood

Even though I wanted to do this project with no relations, or any sort of connections with the students, I couldn't not like Blair. She was pretty, smart, and it doesn't hurt that she's rich.

"What do you mean?" I ask, sipping my beer.

"What school do you go to? Where you're from, you know."

Her eyes are addictive, the look she gave me was both evil and curious. It's the best type of look a guy could get.

"Griffin of course, where else?" I lied smoothly.

She chuckled, sipping her beer. Or, I thought it was. I could smell ginger ale from here. Girl doesn't drink?

"Fine, I go to Lake Michigan High." I stuck my arms up. "You caught me."

I smiled, watching her laugh even harder. It was a cute laugh. One that wouldn't annoy me like some girls here. This project was a great excuse to see her more often.

"Isn't that that private school with all the rich, spoiled bitches?" she asked.

"Hey, I'm offended." I joked.

Finishing my beer, I placed it on the marble bar.

"You're a rich, spoiled bitch too you know. Transfer to Lake, you'll fit in and see my face more often." I added, waggling my eyebrows.

"You're too cocky for your own good Toby." she smirked.

I just chuckled, giving her some satisfaction. I swear, she was a drug, so addictive. All I wanted to do was take care of her. But, for the sake for the project... fuck the project. I'll just enjoy myself tonight and the project will wait for me, I have a whole year for it.

"I'm sure it drives you crazy." I scooted closer to her, our 'personal bubbles' surely disturbed.

Right there and then, my phone started to ring. Dammit. I smiled at her, picking up the call.

"Yo, Toby here."

She didn't even seem bothered by it, a lot of girls would.

"Hey, how's that Grif party?" My Ex, Caroline. Wonderful. We are great friends still, but she still gets jealous of me being with any other girl but her. She seriously needed to learn to get over that river.

"Great,"

"Met anyone... interesting?" she was talking about a girl.

"Yeah, actually just have. And getting back to that, I'll have to call you back. Tootalu." I hung up.

Sliding my phone back into my pocket, I saw her give me an odd expression.

"Tootalu, really?" her face grew a smile as she said this.

Nicolet Kenzie Franz
Spoiler! :
I want to get her into Metals, so can you guys help me with that?

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman