z

Young Writers Society

Griffin 'Garbage' High (Open/started)

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:26 pm
Nike says...

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

Waking up, I didn't recognize where I was. As first instinct kicks in, I jump out of bed and gather my surroundings. My clothes were thrashed on the floor... my clothes were thrashed on the floor. Does that mean?

I looked down at my self and realized, well, I was butt naked. Grabbing my clothes, I slipped into them quickly.

First clue. I had sex. But with whom? Jeez. My head pounded like bircks hitting my head every second. Ouch. As well, I was drunk last night. A humungus hangover was kicking in which never made me happy.

By the looks of things, it looked like a girls room. Why would I be in a girls room, having sex? Was this guy this kinky? Like creep kinky? I looked around some more, trying to find some pictures. Just a few were here and there. The same girl was in every one though. She looked like... Jaylee. It seemed as if this was...

"Hello sunshine." I heard a female boom form behind me.

Spinning on my heel, I put the picture that I was holding back down and gave her a sweet smile.

"Jaylee," I said. "Hi,"

"We had fun last night, huh?" She smiled form ear to ear.

"I bet, I just don't exactly remember."

Putting my hand to my head, I tried to massage my temples. God was my head killing me. I had a feeling it would blow up in a second.

"Trust me, we had fun." she snickered.

Don't tell me.

"Wait..." I started.

Looking over at me, her smile just got wider as she walked closer to me. She gave off an odd feeling that made me want to run away. Jaylee just kept walking closer until she was just a few inches away, I could smell her morning breath. Ew. It made my heart race; I was getting scared.

Her eyes filled with a form of lust as she scanned me from toes to head. That made me shiver. Just as that happened, she licked her lips. Jesus Christ. What was happening?

Right then and there, she grabbed my face and lied her lips on mine, passionately. It was a rough kiss, which seemed addictive. I opened my mouth at her request and her tongue danced with mine. It was weird. The way that I didn't push away... and that it felt so familiar. She kept on roughly kissing me, in the process, pulling my hair. It felt good.

Pulling away, I panted. She panted. It was getting too hot. My mouth felt so sore, as did my privates. Jeez was that hurting like a bitch.

Just then, she walked off out of the room and left me standing there, speechless. What the fuck just happened? I touched my lips with my fingers, tracing them. Odd.

So the party was big. Everyone came. And I had a one night stand... with a girl. Not my best. I know.

"Aye, Nico!" Marcus yelled form behind me.

He stood at my door frame, smiling from ear to ear. He knew something.

"What's up?" I asked.

Walking into my room, he sat down next to me on my bed. There was a look in his eyes that made me worry. It was very lustful, almost like Jaylee's this morning. As he licked his lips, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"You like girls, huh?"

Shaking my head violently, I said. "Hell no."

"Let's prove it," the way he said that made me jittery.

He closed the space between us and kissed me, roughly. Now this, this felt amazing. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap as I pulled his hair. His tongue slipped into my mouth, dancing with mine. The kisses were as passionate as ever as I started to sweat. I tried to pull him closer but he couldn't get any closer than he already was. I kissed him hard on the lips, showing my affection.

Just then, he pulled away, looking at me.

Opening my eyes, I realized it was all a dream. One a horrible nightmare, the other a beautiful dream. But, the thing was, I was still in that random room. If in my dream this was Jaylee's room... then, could it still be? Does that mean I really had a one night stand with... a female? Looking at myself from under the comforter, I approved my theory. Naked, once again. Shivers ran down my spine as I got out of the bed and got dressed.

Everything in me was jumping, scared. I couldn't believe what I had just done and the horrible throbbing pain in my head was not helping.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and flicked it on. Five missed calls. All from Marcus. That's why I dreamt of him. I gave him a personalized ringtone and must've heard it in my dream.\

Finding my way out of the room, I followed down the stairs in front of me. From looking at my phone, the time was a quarter past ten in the morning. I had to get home. My mother wanted me to help her out with something today.

As I jogged down the stairs, I realized how badly everything hurt. And I mean everything. My vagina was killing me with a horrendous pain that just wouldn't stop. This was a girl, how could she make me hurt so bad? Did we use a dildo? Or did I have sex with a guy before her? Did she invite someone? Was it a threesome? Was it Marcus and I was just dreaming of the truth? I don't know.

Once I reached the bottom floor, I slipped my shoes on and found a note inside of them. It read:

Had fun sexii. Next time ;)
J

The fuck.

Crumpling it in my hand and throwing it behind me, I ran out of the house. How was I going to get home?

"So, you're telling me, a girl pleasured you last night?" Marcus chuckled as he played with my hair.

"I dam not even sure what happened. I sure hope that's not true. I am very straight bro."

We were in our favorite spot, the rooftop of an abandoned warehouse. You could see the whole city from here. It was just the afternoon, so the sun was still up, smiling at us. The rooftop was a bit rusty, but that didn't bother us. We usually skateboard up here because of the slanted rooftop.

"I know you are you little rascal." he smirked. "We had fun last night too." he winked.

That made my heart stop. I knew that that pain wasn't from Jaylee, it couldn't be. But out of nowhere he started laughing and pointing at my face. I just felt it get even more redder as he did so.

"I'm so kidding. You tried but I said no. I care about you too much to do that babe," The laughing died down as he explained himself.

Felling the disappointment rise inside me, I put my head in my hands and took a few deep breaths. he ran him hand down my back and pulled me close, making me feel safe.

"Then what the fuck happened!" I yelled into my hands. "I'm not like that! I don't do girls exactly."

"I was pretty shocked too Nico."

"Are you sure we did nothing?" I asked, lifting my head up to see his eyes.

"Maybe it wasn't with me, I saw you with that Michigan kid though. You guys were making out in your room. That's all I saw. You were busy last night, aye?"

"All you saw us do was make out?"

He nodded, looking out at the sky. I felt my body crush underneath the stress. That's why I hated getting drunk because I would never know what exactly happened.

"But I have a feeling you did more... you could hear the sex from the dance floor."

"Thank God. I was normal for a moment of the night. Wait..." I took a moment to process my thoughts. "Michigan kid? I had sex with the Michigan kid?!"

"You fucked up last night really bad Nico. Had sex with the two being you didn't want to. It sometimes happens when you're desperate."

"I am so not desperate." I huffed.

Giving me a look, he said. "Really now. You're sex life was pretty bogus last night."

I shoved him as he started laughing. I joined him, feelings my eyes get teary again. Hangovers, drunk nights, those were things we figured out on a daily basis, cause at least one of us was gone the night before.

"He is pretty hot though, Michigan kid." I smiled after the laughing died down.

"Whatever," he smirked.

Now I knew what made me hurt so badly. It was Michigan kid. Time to learn his name. Whatever, it wasn't important. One Night Stand's came and went.

Tobias Greenwood

I woke up to a raging headache and a teal colored room. The walls were covered with the color of the sea and tons of posters of bands. This wasn't my room, that was sure. Lifting myself up off the bed, I searched the room. There was a picture frame on the bedside table with a picture of two people. A couple I believe.

One was a very pretty blond with short hair and the other was a muscular guy that seemed to be very into her. They were in Halloween costumes, sticking their tongues out. The girl was dressed at Rose Tyler and the guy was the Ninth Doctor. Doctor Who fans, I like.

I got off the bed and slipped on my jeans and top. My phone was in my hand and I looked at the time, twelve. A few texts were missed and phone calls. Some of them were actually from Blair. So, I dialed her up.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Reviews: 3
Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:01 am
TheAlibi says...

Sorry guys, I've been sooo busy. Starting a company is kinda time consuming.

Blair Chesterfield

Blair stared at the phone in her lap, and, as sort of a godsend, it rang. She breathed a long sigh; she didn't have to dial now, but had to get the courage to pick up.

"Toby?" Her voice faltered for a moment, it sounded almost weak.

"Blair, hi, listen, can we talk...?" He trailed of, posing the question, waiting for her to give a hint. She could hear concern in his voice, fear she would snap at him mixed with genuine concern.

"Yeah, I want to, could you meet me downtown? There's a street right beside that old pastry shop. It's called Bonatt's I think..." Guilt rose up in Blair's chest, but she swallowed it, looking in the mirror at the bruises that covered her arms and face.

"What time?"

"Five o'çlock?"

"Alright, I'll see you there." In the moment between when he stopped to take a breath and when he hung up, Blair almost took back her words... almost.

"You're sure it's five o'clock?" Nicolet sounded beyond skeptical.

Blair nodded, holding the phone closer to her mouth, "I'm positive."

"Alright, because everyone's coming down, Lizzy and the whole gang-"

"He'll be there. I'm not going though, I don't want too," Blair paused for a moment, "I'm busy..."

"Alright..." Nicolet let out a deep sigh, "I don't know when you switched sides Blair, but that's the smartest thing you've ever done. That lake kid's been pissing me off..."

"Five o'clock..." Blair barely breathed the words, and prayed for a moment they'd go easy on him. In the same thought, she reminded herself it was for protection. A type of self defense.
"

267 Reviews

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:04 pm
Nike says...

Tobias Greenwood

Something about the way her voice quivered over the phone made me feel like something was not right. This whole meeting was fishy.

I was in front of Bonatt's which was cute as itself. Pastry shop's always had this cute, doll feeling. It was soft and vintage looking, antique per say. I loved it, to be honest. But still, as I made my way to the entrance, I felt like something bad was going to happen...

Just then, I felt my arm being pulled, and I was in an alley.

"Got him," a girl hissed.

I couldn't see a thing because someone covered my eyes with something. A cold feeling drowned my body as someone grabbed my body, touching it all over like a TSA officer at the airport. My phone, wallet and lighter was lifted off of me. All I did was cooperate. That's all I could do, cause this was a gang, and I'm sure I knew which.

"So, Michigan kid." the voice sounded familiar.

"Why were you at my party last night, aye?" the same voice.

Someone pulled the bandana off my eyes and I saw everyone. The girl was familiar, short blonde hair and daring grey eyes.

"That's suttle Nico," a girl from behind her said, a pretty girl with a fierce look to her.

The girl that was Nico walked up to me, all up in my face, per say. Her eyes were staring mine down as I felt something cold and very sharp touch my neck. A Pocket Knife, how wonderful.

"You're spying on us. What's up with the act?" she huffed. "Why are you spying on us kid? We have sources that tell us you're not hanging with us just for the fun. Spit it out Lake." The venom in her face sent a tremble down my spine.

She played with the knife, moving it up and down my neck. It felt like it was literally tearing my skin apart. My blood rushed through my body like a mad man running form the cops. I swallowed hard, looking at her eyes. It was her. The girl I slept with last night. Nicolet, the french girl. My lord. She was fucking good. Trust me, lust wasn't enough to describe her.

A smirk dared to jump on my face as I grabbed her bum, squeezing it. She jumped, her face going pale. She knew I remembered right then and there.

"Nico, what are you doing?" the other girl barked, moving up next to her. She pulled the knife out of her hand, switching places with her.

Her hair was a teal blue that showed her rebelness which was in a wild pony, but her emerald eyes made me stop and stare. Some hurt was lined in them as her gave me the evil eye.

"Watch yourself Lake kid." she started, her breath smelt of coffee. "Don't show yourself anymore, or else." that's when everything got to a slow motion state.

She lifted the knife and slammed it next to my head. It made my heart stop and my breathing race. I literally thought she would jab it at me. A smirk lined he face as she stared at my terrifyed one.

"What did you do with this kid, Nicolet?" she asked, still looking at me.

"Nothing," Nicolet lied.

"Nicolet," the teal haired girl hissed.

"I said nothing Lizzie,"

Pushing off of me, she walked up to her and gave her the evil eye. There was a stare off between the two and Lizzie gave up. A guy jumped from the alley, making me jump. He looked from me to Lizzie and Nicolet.

"Took care of him?" he asked.

"Yes Harvey," Nicolet sighed. "He won't be stepping foot."

"Found out what he wanted?" he asked.

Lizzie then came up to me again, giving me the same look.

"What's your deal?"

"A project," I said.

It took a minute for her to take it in. A smile crept on her face as she started laughing.

"Sick," she said as she laughed.

"Stay away, 'right?" The guy I believe was named Harvey said. "And don't bother Blair."

I knew it. Blair blew me off. Yay. That's why you don't associate with Griffin kids, no matter how much you like them.

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

We took care of the kid. I almost got caught with the sex, thanks to his grabbing ass gig. Little bitch. That's what he is.

"You managed Nico. But next time, don't show him your weakness! When anyone grabs your ass, you don't get shocked. You slap him." Harvey said.

"It was just a surprise. Don't worry bout it, that kid wouldn't do shit." I smirked.

"But anyone else would take advantage. You in Metals or not?"

I nodded, looking at him.

I was back at the library, placing books from the cart to the cases. One a few people were here, so I just quickly organised them. When I finished, I got back to the counter and slid onto the computer.

Checking in the returned books, I saw my Facebook page glow. I clicked on it and saw a notification.

Jaylee Alcantar sent you a friend request

That sent shivers on my spine as I clicked her profile. Her eyes were black, as was her expression on the profile picture. Her short reddish hair was straightened. The picture of her looked evil.

I had no idea. To press accept or block. To be honest, I didn't really know her. I never stick with one-night-standers. I just sleep with them and forget about them the next day, and vice-versa. So this, this was so odd. And I didn't like it. So I did what any smart girl would do, I blocked her.

"Nicolet, you got the books checked in?" A co-worker of mine, Scott asked.

Scott was one of those cute nerdy boys that made you fell giddy inside every time you saw them. He wore square glasses that worked with his teal eyes. He always wore his hair like Liam Payne would and wore smart clothes.

There were many things I liked about him being my co-worker, and one of them was that he didn't know I went to Griffin. He thought I go to Lake Michigan High, like himself.

"Yeah, just got the last one in." I replied, clicking back on the check-in page.

Placing the books onto the cart next to me, he took it and drove around, stacking the books back in line.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, so I pulled it out. I read the text message.

Nicolet, new task for you.

Lizzie.

What is it? I sent back.

A second later she replied.

Meet me at the back of the school at 8.

Sure.

I wonder.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:08 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Harvey Amos

Spoiler! :
I really miss all of our characters so...

Harvey stormed into his apartment and slammed the door behind him, causing loose flakes of plaster and paint to rain from the ceiling. He's run the entire way home and his chest and lungs were heaving from the exertion. He rested his head against the closed door before punching it. Pain shot up his arm as his knuckles cracked. He gritted his teeth against the pain and punched the door again and again until the skin split and blood ran down his arm and the door.

“Dammit!”

"Keep it down up there!”

“Fuck you!”

Harvey stamped his foot on the ground and received a bang in return. Blood rushed to his face and he jerked open his front door to vent some of his anger on his neighbor, but Jene's frame blocked his advance. The man's face wore the lines of worry and before Harvey could fully register the situation, Jene was pushing him back inside.

“Boy, what the hell is wrong with you?”

“Nothing, leave me al-”

“And you're bleeding?! You wait here I'm gonna go get the kit.”

“Jene, I-”

“I said wait!”

Harry huffed and plopped down onto his sofa while Jene rummaged through his bathroom cabinet.

“And you're gonna tell me what the hell has got you rampaging through my building like a beast.”

Harvey rolled his eyes.

~~

“You've gotta take control of this situation. You like the girl?”

“Hell no!”

Harvey's temperature flared at the assumption that he would have any feelings for someone as vile as Redmon. But still something clenched in the pit of his stomach and he frowned at the sensation. Jene just raised an eyebrow curiously before taping off the wrap on Harvey's knuckles.

“Right... but you've gotta deal with it.”

“How?”

“I don't know, boy. Never been in a gang, but I'm guessing you either gotta shoot her or marry her.”

“Shut up.”

Jene laughed and rose from his chair, his back stretched with a few loud pops and Harvey winced.

“One of these days you're gonna bend over and stay that way,” he commented.

“Yeah, but until then it's late and you need to sleep. Goodnight.”

“Bye...”

~

Harvey stumbled into class and sat down. JJ and Marco were on his case from the minute he set foot on campus. It was something regarding recruits. He wasn't entirely sure, as he wasn't exactly listening. He just told the boys to tell him who the final candidates were once they sorted it out and get back to him on it later before slipping into class. Really, he only needed one or two newbies, just to do a few missions for him, so he wasn't too invested in the whole new member thing. He liked his crew the way it was now.

He slunk down into his chair with a sigh and was content on napping until Redmon waltzed into the room and soured his mood more than its original point of disgust. She sat down next to him and Harvey's eyes immediately narrowed. Jene's words from last night floated into his brain and the stress of the current situation, paired with that reminder, was enough to make him need to smoke. He pulled out a cigarette, but before he could even light it, Redmon knocked it to the floor.

“I. Don't. Want. To. Die. Of. Cancer. Thank you very much.”

Harvey growled lowly in his throat and picked the cigarette off the ground. When she made another move for the stick he caught her arm by the wrist and threw it back towards her own body.

“Touch my shit again and it won't be cancer you have to worry about. Keep you hands to yourself, sweetheart.”

Her face reddened immediately and Harvey felt a kind of sick satisfaction in embarrassing her, and knowing he wasn't the only one who was stiff affected by last night.

“Shut up, idiot.”

“Oh, so we've resorted to childish name calling, doodoo head?”

Harvey laughed and lit his cigarette.

“Screw you!”

“Maybe you'd have the chance if you were nicer.”

“You dirty rotten shitty little-”

“Childish name calling again? Grow up, Redmon.”

“I'm not the one being immature! No one can talk to you without you acting like a complete child! I hate you so much.”

“Keep talking like that and I'll show you how man I can really be.”

“Oh yeah? And do what? Run away again like you always do? You're gonna get up and run away?”

“Listen here, you little shit-”

“Mr. Amos and Ms. Redmon!”

Both turned towards their teacher, who'd paused in the middle of helping some group with their poster. The whole class had gone silent and was now starring at them. Harvey's face got hot with anger and he stood up.

“Oh,” Lizzy sneered, “look who's running away from his problems again!”

Harvey turned on Lizzy, grabbed her by the front of the shirt, and hoisted her out of her chair. He had his other fist poised to hit her but a screaming coming from behind him stalled him.

“Out! OUT! The both of you, right now! Get out of my classroom!”

Harvey dropped Lizzy and watched her crumble on the ground before stalking out. He's almost made it out of the school doors when the sound of footsteps chasing behind him froze him in place.

“Harvey!”

“Leave me alone I'm trying to run away from my problems,” he snapped.

“Seriously, wait. I think we need to talk...”

Jene's words floated in Harvey's head and he sighed before turning around to face her. A sudden headache rose to the front of his skull and he pinched the bridge of his nose before sighing in frustration.

“The gym then. This is Coach's free period so it'll be empty.”
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

267 Reviews

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:19 pm
Nike says...

Spoiler! :
This thing has been dead. Time to revive!

Half a Year In (6 Months)

Tobias Greenwood

Inhaling the cigarette smoke, I shut my eyes. This cigarette felt dry today, maybe because it was November and the air was cold and dry. Or maybe cause I'm such a low life. Taking another drag, I felt the nicotine spike at me as the warm smoke flew out my mouth.

I was alone, in my backyard, looking at five letters. They were all from colleges. Some were accepting and some, sadly declining me. It was scary. But I needed to see. Taking one into my hand, I felt to weight of it. Pretty heavy. I turned it to the front and saw it read Harvard.

I opened it carefully, letting the cigarette hang from my mouth. I pulled out the first sheet, the letter.

Dear Tobias Greenwood,

We are very glad to inform you...

And I didn't read the rest because I didn't need to. I already felt a smile grow on my face as I looked through the envelope for the welcome kit. And it was there. Welcome to Harvard! Information on how to choose classes. My dream school.

Opening the rest didn't feel as important. But I got accepted into Columbia and also the state school. Yale didn't accept me. That was a drag. I loved that school. Dropping the letters to the floors of the deck, I stood up.

"YEAH!!" I started to yell. "WHOOO-HOOO! HARVARD!!!" My heart raced as I started to jump around with my letter in my hand. Even my cigarette fell to the ground and I didn't care.

"Honey, Toby?" I heard my mother from behind me.

I spun on my heel and faced her with the biggest smile I could give her. Then she smiled and I even could see tears forming behind her eyes.

"Oh my! Tobias!" she ran up to me, pulling me into her for a big, warm, motherly hug. "I'm so proud! Toby is going to Harvard!" she even started to yell into my ear.

"My hearing mother, I may need it." we started to laugh.

Pulling away, I wiped the tears from her cheeks and we both picked up the rest of the letters, walking back into the house. She shut the porch door and the warm air of the house seeped into me. Ah. Warm.

"Oh Toby, I'm so happy for you." It wasn't my mother who said this.

I looked up from my shoes to Blair. She was standing in my kitchen. Why was she standing in my kitchen. It's been months. I didn't need her. I didn't want her. But somehow, seeing her made my stomach churn and my heart race.

"Right, Toby, honey. I was coming out to tell you Blair wanted to see you." My mother knew all about Blair and her doings. So she let her in. That shocked me.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

"Jaylee? Really?" Marcus laughed.

"Yeah, I know."

We happened to be at a Starbucks near my house. It was warm, inviting, and had the best Christmas drinks ever. I had a Peppermint Mocha and Marcus downed his Gingerbread Latte. This Starbucks even had a TV. We were sitting by the windows, watching the snow hit the ground. It was the middle of November, so that didn't shock me.

"I didn't want to tell you what exactly happened. But It happened again. And I don't know why." I started to play with my hair nervously.

Marcus grew a smile on his face as he looked out the window, eyeing some girl walking by. She turned to look at him and then smiled seductively. That made me get hot all over and angry. I gripped my coffee even tighter, unable to control my every will to punch her.

"She a catch, that Jaylee." He returned his attention back at me.

I could never get a guy. Especially if they flirted with other girls and I felt all weak and vulnerable and unattractive when they did so. It's like, I have no will when they flirt with others. I can't flirt with them and I feel like they won't ever like me back. I just waited till the flirting stopped and spoke to them again. Man, I wish I could fucking get him.

"I gotta go Marcus," I said, standing up.

"Jaylee?" he cracked a smile.

"Maybe,"

And he was right. I was at Jaylee's.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:49 pm
KingLucifer says...

Jaylee Alcantar - 3 Months Later

"Your the one who made her look like a slut?!" Lizzy yelled at me.

Lizzy had somehow managed to find out about my little hacking escapade on Blair's Facebook. We were at the close by Starbucks, Blair had tagged along with Lizzy showing obvious signs of anger. Curling and uncurling her fingers, I had my form of insurence to keep both of them off me, one even Anonymous would be proud of.

"Yes, yes I did. Because I hate spoiled, snobs like Blair Chesterfield," I said matter of factly.

"You ruined my life just because of you hate me, and for no reason at all?" Blair's voice was deadly quiet.

"Yes, I did," I said with a smile, Blair's anger amused me to no end.

You've gone to far this time Jaylee," Lizzy said taking up authority tone.

"I've only just begun Lizzy Redmon, you won't do anything to me Blair Chesterfield's Father cannot touch me. Who are you to act like Judge here when you have sided with the Snake Gang?" Lizzy seemed shocked by this.

"I haven't-"

"You have, remember all those times in all those places you thought no one was looking? Camera's have ways of seeing, and I have ways of seeing. You have been running around with dear Harvey Amos. The man with aids who has becoming iller and iller as time went on, did he ever tell you he had aids?" I asked.

"Jaylee..." Lizzy said the look of anger becoming obvious in her face.

"That's not it Lizzy, the man you've been living with, the one you call Grandpa isn't blood related. He's just some guy who found you on the streets and took you in after you ran from the Foster Care home you were in. Under Criminal Law, your still considered a child, and he has been molesting you ever since he took you in." I said my smile never faltering.

Lizzy stood up slamming her hands on the table, outraged by what I just said, "he hasn't-"

"Oh shut up and sit down, your embarrassing yourself," I said.

"Finally, Chesterfield, if you thought life was bad now, consider what I could do to your entire family," I said as I stood. I proceeded to walk out the door, leaving both girls in shock of the threats I made now then. I just had a few more things to set up, and life will be golden.

3 more months later...

I stood outside of my front door of the house I had been occupying for a little over a year now, I soon saw Nicolet walking down the street, her head bent in shame of coming here. Soon she walked up the front steps to meet me, this was one of the few times I didn't see a cigarette in her mouth. She barely looked at me, but I knew exactly why she was here.

"Your sexuality is not something to be ashamed of Nicolet, it's something you should embrace," I said.

"I know, but, I always considered myself straight, never attracted to other women." she said.

I move from the wall I had been leaning against and placed my hand on her shoulder n a little hope to comfort her. Slightly proud I got her hooked, but also guilty that I caused this, I dunno, sadness in her? I thought back three months ago when I had threatened to ruin Lizzy and Blair's lives, at the time I hadn't been feeling guilty, but proud of what I had done. Now that guilt in me was coming to the surface in the form of Nicolet.

"Come on, I know why your here," I said.

"Wait, I don't want a relationship where it's just, just, just sex, I want a relationship where there's actual emotion and not just pleasure." she said.

"I want, love," she said almost so quietly I barely heard it.

Love, I barely understood the emotion, even with my high IQ I barely understood it, how could I give it? Nicolet looked so close to crying now, I moved closer and pulled her into my embrace just as she started crying into my shirt. I held her in my embrace simply allowing her to cry. I understood her plight, and I understood her.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

267 Reviews

Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:16 am
Nike says...

Nicolet Kenzie Franz

It's crazy to want love. I'm the tough one. I'm the one that doesn't admit. Especially to someone like Jaylee. I barely said anything to Marcus and he was my best friend... He was the guy I was in love with.

But. I can't help it. I want love. I hated to look weak. It was sickening to think about. But I did. I was weak. And Jaylee is the only person in the world that saw me weak.

"Jay..." I breathed out into her chest.

Just being this close to her made me so comfortable... And wanting to have sex. So bad. She made me erotic. So erotic it was fucking scary.

"Mhm?" She hummed. Her voice made me lick my lips.

I tried my best to resist the temptation of sex. But imagining what we had last time made me so ready to just jump her bones right now. I held my breath for a few seconds, then let it out slowly. Didn't help. I pushed myself higher so my face could be directly in front of hers. Running my hand under her shirt, I felt the goosebumps grow on her skin as we stared into each other's eyes. Licking my lips, I let my hand travel to her breasts. That''s when she jerked, grabbing my hand with her own.

"What," I huffed.

Tobias Greenwood

"Look, I can't go on about doing anything." I said into my phone.

"But Toby, you need to start some new project! Since that one was a flop... look, you can't fail the class just because your initial project was a failure." this happened to be my best mate, Jesse (read Jess).

"You sound smart all of a sudden," I smiled.

"Whatever man, at least I'm not the one failing. I decided to pick myself up, ya know? I used to be a Griffin kid, and since I was transferred into Michigan, I realized how lucky I got. Uh... I sound really bad."

"You're lucky I don't give a damn, Michigan would eat you if it wasn't for me."

I put my feet up onto the side of the bathtub and looked out the window. My hideout for the past few minutes was the washroom. I was sitting on the toilet, just sitting. Blair was still over, but had to answer a call from someone. It was urgent and she apologized. I took that opportunity to ditch her for a few.

"Thanks bro," he said sarcastically. "Now, what's with this Blair hottie? You're not gonna hit her up?"

"Um, I come from a prestigious school, unlike you, obviously. So I don't 'hit girls up'." I joked with a mocked British accent.

"Whatever man. I would. I actually should, give me her number."

I huffed into the phone and pulled it to the front of my face. Hitting the hang-up button, I slid the phone into my pocket and got out of the bathroom. My room was just to my right in the hallway, so I walked right in and saw that Blair was still gone.

"She left. Said this call was important and she had to meet someone... a guy named Harvey?" my mother said from down the stairs.

"Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein