z

Young Writers Society

Shipwrecked is Back

Reviews: 0
Tue May 14, 2013 12:31 am
View Likes
Ipod says...

(Shipwrecked is back and I hope it gets up and started!)

You are on a beautiful new cruise ship travelling across the South Pacific Ocean on a five star vacation. The ship is called ‘Déjà Vu’ and this is its first voyage. Everyone expected it to be the best journey and it was for part of the time. But then halfway across the sea the ship hits something and the whole of the bottom of the ship just ‘falls out’. People rush for the life boats only to find that that side of the ship has also collapsed from impact. Luckily for them the top deck manages to ‘float’. Now they wait. To live, to die, and to be rescued but time and the food is running out. So the shipwrecked need to find another way out...

Character Template:

Spoiler! :
Name:

Relationship Status:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Why they were on the ship:

Fear:

Other: (only use this if there IS something else)
Last edited by Ipod on Tue May 21, 2013 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 am
Ipod says...

I willl have my character up soon , feel free to add your own characters :)
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Tue May 14, 2013 11:34 am
onedarkhorizon says...

Can I reserve a slot please? :)

Tue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm
Ipod says...

Sure. There's no amount of spots that really need to be filled though. You're just in as soon as you get your profile up.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri May 17, 2013 2:02 am
ToBeMe says...

Shipwrecked? :) Okay, I'm in. Again. :) I'll try to get my profile up soon-ish.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun May 19, 2013 9:14 pm
JourneyGirl says...

I'm definitely in! I'll post my profile by tomorrow. I'm so excited!
~Journeygirl

Mon May 20, 2013 4:38 am
Ipod says...

Name: Jay Jay Jones
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Jay Jay is a fun outgoing girl who loves adventure. She is just like her mother (Alysha- from the other Shipwrecked's) in many ways. She loves to sing and play guitar and she's pretty good at it. Jay Jay can be very mischievous and sometimes secretly makes problems just so she can be the one to fix them. She is sometimes perceived to be dumb, but is really a lot smarter then people think.
Appearance: Jay Jay is averagely tall with long, straight brunette hair, crystal blue eyes and a nice tan. She has lots of curves for her age (like her mother when she was younger) and though she is what most people would call 'completely gorgeous' she see's herself as an ugly or a plain girl. She likes to wear a lot of tight jeans and old faded singlet tops.
Spoiler! :
jay jat.jpg
jay jat.jpg (6.07 KiB) Viewed 565 times

History: Jay Jay has been in a bit of trouble with the law recently as she has been doing some rebellious stuff, like creating a giant water slide on the road , holding parties that are way to loud and uncontrollable, and having some 'confrontations' with other people her age. She's never been to jail though. when Jay Jay was little her dad was killed in an accident along with several other people. He was a pilot.
Why they were on the ship: Jay Jay wanted to go on the ship so she could explore with her friend Ty like her mother did before her... and to have fun. Also Jay Jay's Grandfather, was in with the sailing business and got her and Ty free tickets.
Other: She recently got out of hospital, from when her mother’s car was hijacked, with her and Ty still inside. After the hijackers rolled it to escape they (Jay Jay and Ty) both got injured. The hijackers were caught later.she also brought her pet meercat Joe with her
Spoiler! :
jayjayspet.jpg
jayjayspet.jpg (5.54 KiB) Viewed 565 times

Fear: Losing People.
Last edited by Ipod on Sun May 26, 2013 6:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 am
Sassafras says...

Can I have a spot? Or two? Possibly just one...
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue May 21, 2013 9:35 am
ToBeMe says...

Name: Ty Hamilton

Personality: Ty’s a pretty cool guy- if I may say so myself. He is very loyal to his friends and family and likes meeting new people. He can be a tad protective (mostly of his mother and his best friend) but mostly because he just really hates losing people. He hates it when people he cares about gets hurt but luckily for him he DID manage to pick up some first aid skills from his mother, Sunny. Ty is a bit of a risk taker and like most people his age, he likes having fun. Once you get on his bad side he can hold grudges for a very long time. He doesn't particularly like being told what to do but if it’s serious that won’t matter regardless. He’s good at arguing his point but hates to lose. He’s a good liar.

Appearance: Ty has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He likes wearing casual clothing: mostly shorts with some sort of shirt and either sandals or sneakers. He doesn't particularly like dressing up formally but he will, if he HAS to.

Spoiler! :
Ty.jpg
Ty.jpg (5.25 KiB) Viewed 619 times

He doesn't walk around shirtless ALL THE TIME, though. I promise. :)

History: Ty grew up with his mother, Sunny. When he was 7 years old his father- Markus Hamilton- was killed in a freak accident on his way home from work. Even though he was only young at the time, Ty never really forgot about that. After the accident they moved out of the city and into a nice house in the States… which just happened to be a few doors down from his mother’s best friend, Alysha and her daughter Jay Jay… who quickly became one of his best friends, as well. (Their fathers were something they had in common, I guess... and she was someone he could actually talk to C: )

Why they were on the ship: So when the Déjà Vu was launched, his best friends (Jay Jay) grandfather offered up free tickets to her and her mother. Alysha didn't really want to go on another voyage so she gave the spare ticket to Jay Jay, who then asked Ty if he could go. For a while there his mother was a bit reluctant to let him go but eventually they managed to convince her that it would be fine and she said he could go.

Fear: Um... well, he doesn't like confined spaces very much. Or losing people he cares about.

Other: Well he's definitely up for love. ;) He’s straight. Oh and he brought his dog, Dodge.

Spoiler! :
Dodge.jpg
Dodge.jpg (8.15 KiB) Viewed 619 times
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue May 21, 2013 10:20 am
winterbites says...

Joining c:

Name: Jesse

Relationship Status: single

Personality: Jesse is a little bit of a loner, he keeps to himself. Jesse has lots of problems with people and things. He isn't an open person. Jesse is always looking dull, but that's just his normal look. His constant blank look makes it hard for people to know what he is thinking or his emotions. Jesse is really weird and can sometimes seem childish. People think he is a teen stuck in a kids body, but that's just because he is autistic.

Appearance: Jesse has dark drown hair, one blue eye and the other deep green. He is fairly pale making his eyes really stand out. He also had a eyebrow piercing.
Spoiler! :

History: Jesse has had a rough up bringing, his parents didn't really care for him much because of his autistic behavior. He moved out into a foster home, then moved from one home to another, he is a runner, he runs away from his problems.

Why they were on the ship: To get away from the legal people chasing him.

Fear: Stupid but he has a fear of drowning. . .

Other: Keeps a stuffed toy in his back pack, he can't go anywhere wit out it or loose it. Or he'll flip. . . Is up for love.
Last edited by winterbites on Tue May 21, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue May 21, 2013 4:21 pm
Dutiful says...

Name: Tasha Ozera

Personality: Tasha is a very talkative, fun loving girl. She has a very bubbly personality that others sometimes find a bit annoying. She's smart and loves to sing. She has a hug heart and loves to help others.

Appearance: She's a short one with black eyes and long hair that reaches up to her waist. She's got small eyes and full lips.

History: Tasha is from a big family of 10, all living under the same roof, so she's been brought up with lots of love from her entire family. Her family is quite wealthy. But off late her dad had been forcing her to consider taking over the family business. Her father owns a number of restaurants in the city.

Why they were on the ship: She's aboard the ship to take a break from her family, or more specifically, her father.

Fear: She's scared of heights.
“And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.”
― Sylvia Plath

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue May 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Sassafras says...

Name: Sebastian Cole

Personality: Seb is a very distant guy. He doesn't talk too much and prefers to be alone. Crowds of people actually frighten him a bit, though he won't admit this to anyone else. It's not easy to gain his trust and it may be a while before he's even comfortable having long conversations with you. Seb is quiet and secure, but is in no way "shy". If you do something that bothers him he will point it out. He might even go as far as to ask you to leave if you won't leave him alone. If he happens to overhear you saying something wrong or stupid that will get you or others hurt then he will point out your stupidity and tell you what you should do. Even if he does talk to you, his words are always curt and simple. He prefers to let others do the talking while he listens.

He can fight for himself and will only fight for you if you put yourself across as a good person. He doesn't like loud noises, crowds, or anything excessive. He also hates mean and rude people, if you're mean, snobby, rude, or just a brat or jerk then there is no way Seb will ever befriend you.

In all, Sebs is the mysterious silent type, but he doesn't do it consciously. He's always around when you don't need him and when you need him he's nowhere to be found. He sees everything and he hears everything. Because he's so quiet and generally invisible that he probably knows more about you than you'll be comfortable with.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

He's 6"2 and kinda looks like Shaggy would from Scooby-Doo.

History: Sebastian was always a quiet reserved kid, he didn't find any fun in being in large groups of people, the thought of being surrounded by people is actually a phobia of his. He has claustrophobia and a fear of touching people, or being close to people he doesn't know. As a child he spent a lot of time in the library so he is very smart. In his lifetime he's only made a few friends and, since he's very picky about who he keeps around, his friends stayed close to him even when high school was over. Sebastian's friends are like his family and he loves them a lot.

Sebastian never knew his mother or his father. He grew up with his older sister in charge of everything since she was 19 years his senior. His parents were never around for more than a minute or two at a time, and when he was able to crawl, they left him with his sister and went off on a trip they never returned from. He never really feels any sadness towards their disappearance as he never really knew them. His sister is basically his mom and his dad and he respects her a lot because he knows what she had to go through to raise him.

Sebs has only had one real romantic relationship and the only reason they separated was because he died in a car accident. He still keeps a locket with his picture in it around his neck. He has his name, Courtney, tattooed on his chest over his heart. It's hard for him to find love in another person because of that. Court was nice, sweet, smart, and creative. He had a great heart and he wants his future mate to be exactly like that. He's kind of stuck up on him and judges everyone else on a Courtney-scale. He's turned down countless girlfriends and boyfriends because they weren't up to Courtney's standards.

Why they were on the ship: His friends made him go on the ship because the 1st Anniversary of Courtney's death is coming up and they wanted to stray his mind away from the situation.

Fear: Large groups of people.

Other: He actually does smoke, it's just a thing of his. He doesn't do it compulsively but it does relax and calm him. Though Seb prefers to be alone he will give everyone that approaches him at least one chance before he blows them off, if he doesn't find a reason to ignore them then he won't be as shut off to them as the others.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

Thu May 23, 2013 12:19 am
View Likes
Ipod says...

okay we are starting, oncedarkhorizon can add their profile later if they want..

Sun May 26, 2013 4:09 am
Ipod says...

Jay Jay

I was awoken by my mother really early this morning , she gave me the phone and i spoke into saying "Hello?"
"Hello jay jay" said Joe jones
"GRANDPA!!!" i shouted
grandpa laughed into the phone and said " Come over later , and bring your friend ty , i have a present for you both" My eyes widen with joy , and Mum already knew to take me to grandpa's house , me and grandpa talked for a while when i said " Grandpa ive gotta go . so i can ring ty , to see if he can come " i giggled , "Okay then you be good for your mother " he said "Okay bye grandpa! i love you" , i hung up and asked mum to ring up ty , so she did , i asked if ty could come around later and his mother said yes.

-half an hour later-

Ty came over , and we had lunch , then we went to my granpa's house , when we got their we rushed in , and found grandpa .
GRANDPA ! i yelled , he laughed , and pick me up and twirled me around then satt me back on my feet , he shook ty's hand , and then he dissapeared around the corner , coming back with two boxes , he handed me one and ty one .

we opened our boxes so fast , which revealed two keys , and tickets , soon , as my mother saw the ticket she freaked out , and took grandpa around the corner , we could hear them talking but we werent taking much notice as we were reading our tickets and jumping with joy , we spent about half and hour there before we had to leave , when we got back to my house ty's mother was already there to pick him up , we said our good byes and ty left , and i went inside , and rushed up to my room , i was that excited that i had started packing my bags.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun May 26, 2013 11:19 pm
winterbites says...

Jesse

I looked up at the big boat and sighed. I really need to get away,but that water is so scary. I looked down at my ticket then handed it to the man, he gave me a funny look, "Is that all your lugage, sir?" his voice was deep in my ears. I looked over my shoulder and my back pack and then down at my stuffed teddy.

"Yes, sir." I nod and walk away. I gasp and look around, wow, this is super big in here.

Making my way too my room, I unlock the door and step through. Yeah, it wasnt that flash, but I only have a little bit of money. I'm not rick like most of the people on the boat. I don't reaally fit in.

I had finished unpack and my room mate came through the door, "Hey buddy." he said with a smile and put his hand out, "Names Jonny." I took his hand and shook it once.

"I-I'm Jesse, sorry if the room is a bit much..." he looks over at my bed, his eyes land of Ronnie, my stuffed bear, then to the walls, with all my posters.

"Nahh, dude, its cool. So, they told me you're like fifteen, but you seem older... I'm nineteen."

"Seventeen. I'm autistic, that's why he though I was so young," I say ad point to Ronnie.

"That your friend?" he asked, but he wasn't making fun of me.

"Well, yes. No one really likes me to, Ronnie is my best friend." I smile.

"Well, now you have a new friend." he says pointing at himself. "You're pretty cool."

"Thanks," I simle, "Wanna go get something to eat?" I ask, he nods and we walk out of the room.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler