z

Young Writers Society

Genre Savvy (Started and Still Accepting)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm
Pencil2paper says...

So when do we start?
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:02 pm
kayfortnight says...

I was waiting for more people, especially since I think a couple who joined were the type who join and then never visit the website again, but I guess I'm not getting more. Before we start, either I or somebody else who already has a crazy character can make a sane person as contrast. My idea here is that they'll probably be someone who works at the asylum and is dragged along for whatever reason when the crazy people escape, mostly for the purpose of telling everyone what's really going on when my character sees the police as orcs, another as aliens, and a third as cowboys. First person to say they want this person gets them, and after that we'll figure out when we'll start:)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:30 pm
Gardevite says...

Ohhhhh could I reserve a teenage fantasy-Fiction, female character?

I've been searching fir a SB to join for a while and I'm so happy I found such a good one that hasn't started. I just want to reserve it so I can come up with a character. I'm excited!

Edit: I submitted my character. :D If they're is any problem just PM me. :D
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Random avatar

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:02 pm
kayfortnight says...

Eek! I keep on forgetting I have to approve the profiles:) Sorry everybody who was waiting on approval!

50 Reviews

Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 pm
Pencil2paper says...

No problem. If you need more characters, I'll be happy to make another one if need be.

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

Random avatar

Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 am
kayfortnight says...

Well, if you want the character, you can have it, but if not, I'll probably end up making him/her:)

50 Reviews

Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 am
Pencil2paper says...

Either way's fine with me. :)

Random avatar

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 pm
kayfortnight says...

Okay:) I have a couple ideas for it, so I'll make him. I'm also going to pm people who haven't posted lately and we'll start in a few days.

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 pm
Gardevite says...

We'll I'm still in :D
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Random avatar

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm
kayfortnight says...

Mark Green

This wasn't what I went to med school for, I think as I follow the nurse down the hallway. I wanted to work in a real hospital. Of course the only job I could get was at an insane asylum. The asylum for the craziest people from around the world, no less.

We passed through several checkpoints placed to keep the patients in and finally arrived at a long hallway lined with doors. "This one's Miss Sanchez's room. Head on in and give her her injection, and I'll follow with her breakfast. Be careful."

I eased the door open and stepped into the dimly lit room. A young woman in an orange jumpsuit reclined on the bed. I noticed nervously the nurse stayed far behind me.

I stepped towards her cautiously. "Miss Sanchez? It's time for your medi-" That was as far as I got. She punched me in the stomach, and I doubled over out of breath. She grabbed the syringe from my hand and wrapped an arm around my neck. "Let me out of this dungeon, or I'll put your poison in you. Release the other prisoners too."

The nurse had ran, probably to get security. I shook my head. "No. Just...calm down, please."

She stabbed the needle into my neck and the world went blurry. I nodded stupidly when she asked me again if I was ready to go. I had a vague inkling in the back of my mind I wasn't supposed to go with her, but I wasn't sure why.
~*~

Juanita Sanchez
I shoved the wizard along in front of me, telling him to open each of my fellow prisoners doors. When we reached the imposing gate that lead to the castle beyond the dungeon, I turned to the other prisoners who were following me.

"We shall cleanse out this castle of villainy and kill the evil overlord within! Though we may not have swords, we still have magic on our side! Who's with me?"

There was a lot more confusion than I had expected. One person said, "But there isn't an evil overlord. It's a werewolf den up there."

Another turned to stare at her. "No way. It's an alien encampment. And magic doesn't exist."

They're delusional, poor things. Must have been from being stuck here so long. "Well, at least we can agree they're evil and deserve to die, right?" That got a lot of nods. "Alright. Hey wizard, use your magic to open this gate." He stumbled forward and slapped his hand against the gate, and it swung open. We rushed through.

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:51 am
Desticakes101 says...

Jessica Wainwright

Seriously. This is the third time that shes done this whole break out of the evil castle and crap. Its honestly getting annoying. As Juanita busts open my door (rather dramatically) i'm still painting my middle finger hot pink.

"You may come out, tortured prisoner. We will escape if my life depends on it." She cries out, the other crazies cheering behind her. I roll my eyes and let them continue on. Soon the orderlies will rush up from behind and will take them all out, and then we'll have another annoying afternoon meeting. Honestly, i'm just waiting for them to see how delusional they are. A second personality, my sweet tight butt.

They're all always trying to tell me that I become crazy and murderous and crap at random times. Yeah, I black out sometimes. Yeah, i've woken up with died, choppy cherry red hair. Big whoop. Its all a mistake. And as long as I keep up my good behavior they'll just have to let me out They have to.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:48 pm
Gardevite says...

Pixie

Spoiler! :
VIOLENCE!! Pixie is a violent gall xD

Pixie got up and ran to her window. Grasping the bars she stared out her window. Still no flowers. She had specifically requested them! She needed nature to survive. She was a fairy! In her anger she sliced through her bottom lip with her filled-sharp teeth.

Pixie ran to the door "HEY! HEY!!! I cut my lip again!" Pixie roared

"No need to yell Pixie" the guard said without looking at her. He knew better.

"and that's Heather" one of the nurses was saying to a new patient while pointing at Pixie. That was enough to set Pixie off. Pixie almost danced through the air. Grabbing the nurse's ponytail and smashing her head off the marble floor. The nurse's blood was gushing from her forehead.

The guard pointed his gun at Pixie, and she rose slowly with her hands in the air and a devilish smile, her teeth still impailing her lip. She turned to the n're patient. "Hi I'm Pixie, how crazy ate you?" Pixie asked her. No reply.

Pixie got her lip fixed and went back to her room. She could hear some commotion down the hall. "FREEDOM!" she herd someone shout. Her savior had come
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:51 am
Willard says...

Though this is dead, you never accepted me

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

Random avatar

Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:11 pm
kayfortnight says...

You never put anything but a name and a pic for your character. No description.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:46 pm
ERZA says...

Um am I in ??
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour