z

Young Writers Society

Elemental Lords

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Dakushau says...

May I reserve the StoneLord? I'll post my profile later.

Name: Ekroth Yaal

Companion: Stone Wolf

Element: StoneLord

Appearance: Ekroth has brownish-gray skin and long, tousled dirty-looking brown hair. He has dark bags under his eyes and short, purple tattoo's in the shape of jagged lines radiating from under his eyes. His eyes are solid black orbs. He can see extremely well in the dark, but too much light hurts his eyes. Ekroth is about average height, slightly taller and has a fairly muscular build. He likes to walk barefoot and to only wear a pair of skin-tight gray shorts. In addition to that he usually wears a long, flowing hooded brownish-gray cloak.

Personality: Ekroth, like the ground, tends to be hard and stubborn, although he can also at times be soft and kind. He usually tends to avoid a fight when he can and tries not to seek it out. But occassionally will. When he can't avoid a fight, he really tries to win. He tends to keep to his own agenda's and use people to further his goals. He holds himself higher as a priority than other things. It's possible he would help either side if he thought it would help him achieve his goals.

History: Ekroth doesn't really have any friends, nor does he care to try to make them. Although he doesn't realize, he longs for a purpose. For as long as he can remember he's been living on his own in the alleys and sewers of the city. Abandoned and left to die, he grew up alone with no one to care for but himself. He discovered his abilities at the age of 14 and soon after mastered them.

Other: Up for Love
Last edited by Dakushau on Sat May 18, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:53 pm
Iggy says...

Name: William Heron.

Element: Water.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: William is an infuriating, stubborn, sarcastic type of guy who has issues obeying authority and generally listening to the advice of others. He is reckless, ambitious, courageous, and impulsive. He chooses the "shoot now, ask questions later" approach, and he has a wicked, often cruel, sense of humor. He is very upfront and honest about what he thinks, and has many times hurt someone's feelings due to this factor.

History: (Not sure yet.)

Other: Straight.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu May 02, 2013 10:01 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Hey, when we starting this?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri May 03, 2013 11:09 pm
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

*We can start now. I've been busy looking after the house. My mom's out of town. One thing I forgot to mention about my character are his eyes. He has no whites or pupils, they he's not blind. His eyes change color from moment to moment reflecting the sky above them. Their very distinctive and a bit of a tell, so he wears shades to hide them.*

Skylord, Kyris:

Kyris perched on the roof of the old crumbling clock tower. Below him the district town spread out and beyond them the ruins of the abandoned parts of the city. The buildings of the Endless City stretched from horizon to horizon. As twilight approached, the light of the setting sun gave the dying city an air of fading splendor.

For Aeginea was dying, it had been since the deaths of the Elemental Lords. Kyris had never questioned that inner knowledge, after all how could something live once it's heart had been torn out. He raised his eyes from the city that was once his home, and was now his prison. Someday he swore to himself, he would leave this place and strike out into the wilds.

Spreading his arms wide, Kyris tilted his face up to the sky, and the winds that raced across it's expanse, revelling in the feeling of freedom. His contemplations were interrupted by a cry from Relm. Relm was new to the orphanage and since they were close in age Kyris had been told to look after her. He wasn't fooled, Relm was supposed to keep Kyris out of trouble. "Good luck with that." He wished her silently.

"Damn it Kyris! Get down from there before you fall to your death."

"Not possible. Kyris thought. "But she doesn't know that." Rolling his eyes Kyris flipped over the edge of the roof caught hold of the rusted drain pipe and slid down it to the ground. The entire procedure took less then five seconds before he was standing in front of Relm with a faint smirk on his face.

"Let me guess. Mother Anne sent you to fetch me." He named the woman in charge of the orphanage. Kyris loved the old bird, but he was honest enough to admit he was responsible for most of her gray hairs. The rest though, could be laid at the door of that cursed nobleman. Kyris glanced back up at the sky. Night was falling, and once the moons rose, it would be time for the thief to come out and play.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

50 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 5:37 pm
KingLucifer says...

Relm Solidor - Orphanage

I remember, everything, from the time I was born in my first life, to the time of where I stand now. I remember it all, I remember my husband Rex, and how badly he was crying when I was dying in his arms, I should have warned him. Warned him of his friend, and mine who would betray him and kill him, I wondered if Rex was reborn like I had been, and if he was, would he be able to remember me as I have him? only time would ever tell. As I watch Kyris stand on the roof, the nice old lady who ran the orphanage could most certainly use my help and so I offered to help keep some of her more, disobedient kids in line. Kyris was one of them, always doing something to make that lady worry,

"No, I'm simply helping her watch over the orphanage, your a trouble maker you know? always doing something or other to make her worry, and at her age, you might as well be trying to kill her!" I said with a distasteful look.

His face tightened into a tight grin, knowing I was right, "now please, stop your dare devil stunts before you really do cause that nice old lady a heart attack," I said.

He pushed past me, his eyes growing to something that of hatred, I turned the way he was going and saw that same black car that the man who had been trying to buy out the land drove. Poor lady, if it isn't Kyris's stunts that will do her in, it's that dreaded man that keeps trying to ruin the orphanage. I follow after Kyris inside and hope he doesn't decided to confront the man, it wasn't that long before a confrontation occur. That man was talking with Mother Anne, the man had some sure confidence in himself as he talked, the same confidence that my former friend Alexis had before she betrayed me. That only gave me more reason to hate this man.

"Mother Anne, what I am doing is for the benefit of these orphans, I trust you that you to understand why I need this land," the man said.

But before Mother Anne could answer Kyris stepped in, "you don't need this land, you just want the money, because of the rotten lords on high," Kyris said.

"Kyris!" Mother Anne said scoldingly.

"Go with Relm to the market and pick up some food for the others will you?" she said handing him some money.

Kyris gave a dirty look to the man before walking away and into the hall where I was, "come on." he said.

I followed after him, he was silent for the most of the way, he really hated that man, when we arrived at the market, the place was busy with people trying to buy goods for themselves or others. We bought fruits and vegetables and some other stuff along with it, but by time me and Kyris were about to leave the market when a guy ran past me, like he was in a hurry. That's when I noticed that the left over money I had been carrying was missing.

"Kyris, that guy just stole my money!" I told him.

I dropped the sack of apples I had been carrying with Kyris and quickly ran after him.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm
Redfang18 says...

Andros "Wormhole" Rifter~~~~~The Streets

I ran off like the devil was after me the minute I took off with the girl's money. Normally I would steal food just to save face, but there were times when I needed money for personal reasons. When I heard her announce that she was robbed, I knew I was in for it. Regardless, I kept on running as she began to chase me. I had to use twists and turns of the streets in hopes of shaking her off, but it was like she didn't know when to quit.
She chased me until I reached a dead end. I cursed under my breath as I found myself facing a wall. I hated to use my abilities to get away, but I had no other option. It was either escape via wormhole or get caught and sent to prison. I turned around and faced her, readying myself to open a wormhole to escape. What I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.
I wasn't sure how it was possible, but her face seemed to ring a lot of bells. Almost like I should know her from somewhere. To make it more strange, my heart pounded at the sight of her, like we had something before. A part of me begged to stay with her, to cling to her and not let her out of my sight, but I wasn't sure what it was or what it meant. My heart ached just by looking in her eyes. Where have I seen you before and why do I feel like this?
When the wormhole opened behind me, it sucked me in and closed before I could drink the girl in more. I fell in my bed, which looked more like a nest of old clothes than a bed. I shook my head in hopes to clear it as the wormhole closed up completely. I murmured to myself, "One of these days, I'll have to make sure I don't get caught again. I don't know who you are or what your deal is, little lady, but you seem familiar to me somehow. You look like I should know you, but I don't." I looked at the booty I snagged from her before she found out I picked her pocket. "A bit small, but not bad for a start." I used a wormhole to fish out my private stash of money that was kept in a jar. Once I put the recent catch in the jar, I sent it through the wormhole to bring it back to the jar back to its hiding place. Life on the streets was hard on me, but it wasn't that bad since I mastered my ability to use wormholes. I didn't call myself Wormhole for nothing.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

66 Reviews

Sun May 05, 2013 11:48 pm
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

Kyris, the Streets

"So I'm not the only Lord to turn thief in this life. How the mighty have fallen. Kyris thought as he stepped fully around the corner. He wasn't stupid, Kyris had figured out the origins of his abilities long ago. He just couldn't bring himself to care. Smiliing crookedly he stepped up behind Relm, pretending to be out of breath. "What happened, you take a wrong turn somewhere?" He asked her.

Relm jumped about a foot in the air and spun around to stare at him. Kyris just stared blandly at her. From the time he was small Kyris had cultivated the appearance of a cocky thoughtless boy, and people had a hard time reading him because he never let them see more then he wanted. He never let anyone close to him, not since his mother.

"You realize of course that the food we bought is long gone by now, right?" He drawled.

That snapped her out of her shock. Relm swore as she raced back down the street. As they reached the street where the food had been dropped Kyris saw that he was right. The groceries had been snatched up, without a seconds thought.

"Sooo... now what?" He asked the silently seething Relm.

"I'm going to catch that thief. And when I get my hands on him..." Relm trailed off a baffled and nervous look on her face.

"I have an idea where to start looking. If your interested." On the spur of the moment Kyris decided to help. "Besides, it might be fun watching you break the rules. After all we'll have to go into the Warren." He named the abandoned section of the city. The orphans were strictly forbidden from going there, but any thief worth his salt would hide within.

"Aegis." Kyris called silently to the young griffin that soared above, conealed in the clouds. "Keep an eye out for us, you have the best vantage point." He watched Relm rub her arms, almost as if she sensed him speaking with his companion. If he didn't know better... Nah, he decided, after all what were the odds.

novel.php?id=1157

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun May 05, 2013 11:58 pm
NicoleBri says...

Jinny Bloom- The Streets

Walking through the streets looking to buy some food, I passed by many things, none seemed to satisfy my hunger. "Jinny!" Someone yelled to me. I turned around, it was one of the store owners. "I have some food for you." he says to me. I take it with a smile and thank him. "I have to get back." I say. The man nods and goes back in.

I seen someone jump down from a building, the orphanage is what it looks like.

Orphanage

I seen Mother Anne. "Hey Mother Anne." I say. She turns to me, "Oh jinny sweetie!"
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

11 Reviews

Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 am
Dakushau says...

Ekroth Yaal ~ The Streets, The Sewers.

I hid within the shadows of the alley. The soil beneath my fingers felt soft and pleasant. As easily as sliding into water, I slid through the soil. I burrowed through the earth, the soil felt moist and soothing to my skin.

I could sense the vibrations of people walking on the streets above me. I slowly raised my hand through the ground and grabbed a satchel of food. Opening the stachel, I examined the contents. It contained fruits, vegetables, and other foods. Good, this should sustain me for a short time.

I swam through the ground and soon emerged from a wall into a cavernous chamber. A revolting odor immediately assaulted my nostrils. I was in the sewers.

The room was dark, but that wasn't a porblem. I never had trouble seeing in the dark. This chamber was the cleanest I had found so far and what I had ended up coming to know as my home. It was decorated scarcley with what little furnishings I had been able to acquire over the years.

I walked over and threw myself upon the couch, pulling an apple from the satchel before dropping it on the floor beside me. A sudden wave of lonesomeness washed over me, but I shook it away.

This is no time for feeling lonely, I told myself, but I couldn't get rid of the nagging sensation that I would always be alone.

I finished the apple and tossed the core over into the sewage flow on the far side of the room. "This is so boring," I mutter to no one in particular. "I need some action. I think I might go try to find something to do on the surface. As long as it satisfies my boredom I'll be happy." And if it happens to help satisfy the eternal loneliness I feel inside, I'll be even happier. I added to myself.

Spoiler! :
I plan for Ekroth to meet someone when he goes to the surface. Possibley Kyris or Relm. Or maybe Andros. He'll probley then try to join them in whatever their doing.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Mon May 06, 2013 10:39 am
View Likes
therealme says...

Shadowlord, Thea

As a dark cloud devoured the luminous moon, Thea Dïnev hurried across the stone footpaths, through the wide, lonely streets of the eighth District.
Night draped its black cloak over the urban streets, making the twisted trees and ancient buildings look almost haunted.
The cold wind sent leaves rustling and iron balconies creaking.
It was midnight.
Thea moved at a quick pace, her body tense and her senses alert. Stories had been told of terrible creatures lurking in the shadows around this time of night.
Everywhere Thea looked she saw closed doors and lifeless windows. Foreboding echoed off the tall structures and no joyful sounds could be heard. It was hard to believe the city was once thought of as a beautiful and somewhat magical place.
Another gust of wind whipped Thea’s long hair back off her face. Though the wind would have left any normal person shivering, Thea felt no chill.
Many streetlights were shattered and broken. Scarce light was visible, yet Thea’s vision was impeccable. She would never admit how powerful she felt in this gloomy atmosphere, but the dark energy overwhelmed her. The dim obscurity seemed to welcome her like a loyal friend, rather than strike fear into her heart.
Not to say that Thea wasn’t afraid, because she was. She was afraid of herself, and even more afraid of the presence following her.
Thea didn’t exactly know what the strange presence was, and she planned to keep it that way. An uncomfortable tingling feeling spiraled through her body along with a faint nausea. She recognised the feeling from earlier that week and her heart jumped high to her throat in panic. He’s back.
Thea rushed forwards in an attempt to escape the looming presence, without any luck. She sprinted around the many winding street corners and darted between tightly spaced buildings.
An unnaturally heavy fog crept over Thea’s ankles, curling around them like deformed hands trying to grasp her solid flesh. The mist swirled and billowed up behind her like a monstrous tidal wave.
Thea kept her focus straight ahead. She spotted the warm glowing light of a small window and determination set hard over her face like concrete. I’m almost home. I’m almost home…
She had nearly crossed the threshold when a frightening noise made her turn around. Big mistake.
Right at the gates of Thea’s house, only a few feet away, a pale figure appeared out of the unknown fog that clouded the area.
The figure was that of a man. He was tall and slender, with a face so woeful he made Thea want to cry.
But that was not the cause of the scream that escaped Thea’s lips. The scream was triggered by the fact that the man was see-through, and floated an inch off the ground.
The ghostly man drifted closer to Thea, a tormented look in his eyes.
Thea couldn’t move. She was frozen stiff with fear. Breathing shallow.
The man outstretched his right hand in one slow, flowing movement. He opened and closed his mouth, as if trying to tell her something, though his voice was muted.
Recovering from her terror, Thea stumbled backwards until she hit the front door with a painful thud.
“Go away!” Thea said loudly, wondering if the ghost could understand her.
From out of nowhere, power surged through Thea with a force so strong in almost knocked her over. It was the same power she’d been aware of earlier, except now it was different. Now, instead of existing all around her, it had absorbed itself inside her very being, draining all other sources of energy.
Thea flexed her fingers curiously and felt the pure strength of power dance between them. It was so dark, so limitless.
So addictive.
The lights of all the windows in the street flickered on and off chaotically. Somehow, Thea knew she was doing it.
Another freezing gust of wind rippled Thea’s hair and swept over the vulnerable scenery.
An explosion of sparks erupted from the closest intact streetlamp, spilling shattered glass over the ground and diming the already gloomy ambience. One by one the remaining streetlamps exploded.
Thea watched as every last drop of light was extinguished. A wicked smile formed over her mouth.
Darkness. Nothing but pure, delicious darkness.
She was out of control. She was possessed by the greed of power.
The transparent man hesitantly shrunk away from Thea; worry clearly laced into his miserable expression.
“Yeah, that’s right,” Thea told the spooky man, thriving from the dark energy coursing through her veins.
The ghost gave Thea a nervous glance before fading out and disappearing into thin air. Slowly the fog cleared away, leaving Thea by her lonesome.
She was safe.
Relief sunk over Thea’s expression, her emotions calming right down.
Stop. She ordered the darkness, but it seemed to have a mind of its own. Power radiated off her body, increasing by the second.
More. It screamed hungrily. Give me more.
Thea’s eyes widened. All of a sudden she had a new threat. How do you turn this thing off?!
Enormous quantities of dark energy sucked into her body with a rapid pull, as if she was a vacuum. The high Thea was experiencing was incredible, yet she knew it was wrong.
Thea gasped as the power building up inside her overflowed and scattered through the streets like well-trained soldiers, searching for more recruits. It wanted to destroy – wanted to quench its thirst. Somehow Thea knew it wouldn’t be satisfied until all light in the world had perished.
No, that can’t happen. “Stop!” Thea yelled, her voice quivering with panic. She scrunched up her face in concentration. I can do this. I have to. “Stop!” This time her voice didn’t sound like her own. It boomed from all around like vibrating thunder. The tone was low and commanding, and the sound carried loudly across the surroundings. For a second she almost recognised her strange new voice, as if it had once belonged to her.
Just as soon as Thea had spoken, the overwhelming power retreated from her body, draining her life force. The lack of energy left Thea light headed, and she came tumbling to her knees. She felt like a part of her had been ripped out and taken away. The aching pain of emptiness made it difficult for Thea to breathe.
She was weak, so very weak.
Her legs were shaky and she had to lean on the door behind her to stand up properly. Fumbling for the door handle, Thea swung the front door open and stepped inside.
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon May 06, 2013 1:54 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Kyria Silverdane

"You must do it tonight! If you don't, it will be too late and it can never be done again."

"Why are we doing this, though? Isn't there another way?"

"This is the only way to get your throne. You have to kill the Elemental Lords. Kill them, all of them, and the throne is destined to be yours."

~~~

I felt my blade going through the man as he was weeping over his wife's life ending. It was quick and painless. For me, anyway.

He didn't die immediately. His hands dropped his wife, and he turned to me, just as sharp shooting pain was sent through my body. I saw husband and wife hold each other as the Timelord was about to die, and I looked down. A black hand was clenching my beating heart, ripped from my chest, slowing as my vision blurred.

"You will get your throne, now die, and comfort that the throne will soon be yours."

The black hand closed around my heart, and my vision faded quickly.

"No! No, don't kill me! Ah, no!" I lurched up from my desk, grasping at my chest, looking down to see if the hand was still there. It was fine. Just a dream.

I looked down at my desk. I had fallen asleep writing my story. My last few sentences were smudged from my cheek and arm. Oh well, they weren't that hard to remember.

I stood up and looked through my small window, looking down at Kryis and Relm walking out of the orphanage. Those two together? Something must have happened here for them to do that. I started my way downstairs.

Spoiler! :
Hope you like my post. On my flashback, I made it to where you two were dying, but I died before you two did.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Mon May 06, 2013 7:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

Relm Solidor - Alley to Orphanage

I couldn't believe who I was chasing, Rex! it was him, I know it was him, it could be no one else. The Voidlord was the only man immune to my abilities, I slowed and even stopped time to get him. Yet he remained unaffected, then the Void that opened, proof of his abilities, proof of who he was. Then Kryis, the griffen on his arm, he looked at it but said nothing, my memory suggested that Kryis was the Skylord reborn, the Skylord's companion was the griffen and he could communicate with the griffen telepathically. I rubbed my arms nerviously, I'm willing to bet the griffen was Aegis reborn.

"Your the Skylord ain't you?" I asked "and that was Aegis reborn ain't it?"

Kryis eyes narrowed at me like I had guessed correctly, "It truly is you, ain't it Valentine?"

"How did you guess?" he asked.

"Time never forgets what it has seen, therefor, the Timelord never forgets what I have seen." I said.

"That doesn't answer my question," he said.

"In your past life, you favored the Griffen as your companion, his name is Aegis, Aegis died when you did, so I'm believing that the griffin that flew into the sky is Aegis Reborn, am I right?" I asked.

"Indeed, you are correct," Kryis said.

"And the guy back there, was my husband, Rex, and when I find him I'm going to beat the habit of thieving out of him so quickly his head will spin!" I said with a touch of anger in my voice.

"Calm down Relm, let's head back to the orphanage for now," he said.

I didn't like the fact that Rex had turned to crime, he was the Voidlord for crying out loud! Nobles do not do such things as commit crimes! as we walked back to the orphanage, it wasn't long before we encountered Kyria, I never liked her, something about her that just didn't sit right with me.

"Kyria, how nice to see you," Kryis said.

"I saw you two out here, thought something happened so I came to check out what's up." She said.

I was standing behind Kryis, almost clinging to him, I sensed something about her just wasn't right, and the fact that I remember seeing the Stormlord being killed right before I finally died. I felt almost scared of her, I felt the phantom blade on my body, almost stabbing me where it had before, my back, my arms, the blade hit no where lethal, I could have been saved. But no one alive was willing to help Rex.
Last edited by KingLucifer on Mon May 06, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon May 06, 2013 9:12 pm
Redfang18 says...

Andros "Wormhole" Rifter~~~~~An abandoned building, two blocks from the orphanage

I laid there in my nest, the face of the girl who chased me still fresh in my mind. She looked so familiar, I could've sworn a part of me wanted to hold her, beg her for forgiveness, and tell her not to leave me again. I wasn't sure about why I felt that way, but it started to make sense that she must've meant something to me. I closed my eyes and rested a while.

I heard of the betrayal and knew I was among the chosen victims, but I didn't know which order we would be killed. I had to get to my wife before she would meet the same fate as our friends. I just had to.
When I found her, she was bleeding greatly and dying slowly. My heart broke as I held her in my arms, trying vainly to save her. I was the last of us left, with no one to protect me. I was alone, my wife's life taken from her and torn from me. As the blade took my life as it took that of my wife's, the last thing I saw was the corpse of the only woman in my life...

I woke up sweating bullets. That girl who chased me, the woman who died in my arms - they both were one of the same person. The dying woman, the last thing I saw before I was stabbed. That woman's name was Bianca, the only one who could calm me down when I needed it. She was more than a woman, she once was my wife.
My heart ached when I realized what she saw when she chased me. She saw me become a theif. She saw that I stooped so low as to steal what I could to survive. I got out of my nest and got out a paper and pen. I wrote only two sentences: I'm sorry I did what I had done. Forgive me. I opened a wormhole and sent the note - along with the money I took from her - to the girl I robbed. I knew I crossed the line this time, but I still wanted her to forgive me for stealing from her.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

66 Reviews

Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 pm
sylverdawn says...

Problem, Aegis is flying high in the sky, concealed by clouds and the shadows of night. Maybe Relm could get suspicious and tug his shades off instead.

novel.php?id=1157

11 Reviews

Tue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm
Dakushau says...

Ekroth Yaal ~ In the sewers, not too far from the orphanage

I could feel blood trickling down my back. It was my blood. A wave of pain tingled down my spine causing my body to writhe in pain. I was dying.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." I mutter to myself. "I was suppossed to live!"

Agony engulfed my body. I could feel myself being pulled into the darkness from which I would never wake. Betrayed! I had been betrayed!

It's funny really. From the earth I came. The earth I controlled. And now, now I was returning to the earth and would become a part of it.

I suddenly began to laugh. They might have killed me, but they would never take the ground from me. Even if I would no longer be alive my body would still became part of the soil. I would always be part of it. It would always be part of me.

I felt the last of my blood trickle from my body as I fell into the darkness. They had killed me, but they hadn't defeated me. Suddenly everything went black, and I no longer knew.

I jolted from my sleep. Perspiration eminated from my body. It was only a dream. These dreams were beginning to become more frequent. Why did I have them? Where did they come from?

I shook my head, trying to clear it. I held my hands to my face and rubbed my temples. I felt like I was blind to myself. Like I was oblivious to something I knew. That I should know.

Suddenly my stomach growled. I removed my hands from my face and took a banana from the satchel beside me and began eating it.

It was time. Time I did something. Time I got some answers. I was going to the surface NOW.

I tossed the banana peel across the room and stood up. I ran over and jumped into the wall, burrowing into it. I swam through the soil as only I could and made my way towards the surface.
<YWS><R1>
–Helen Keller

~Dakushau

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix