z

Young Writers Society

Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:18 am
NicoleBri says...

Since no one is posting yet, I will go again.

Jeydon

After fixing my wound, I got up and got all my stuff together. I needed to get back to the group, I was about to go crazy having all these nightmares and Ayumi seemed reluctant to get back to them. "Come on." she gripes, I roll my eyes in aggravation. We got to walking and about a mile or so later, we found the group, where I'd last left from them.

"Yall are back!" Regina screams. Ashlee turns towards us running and Z and Q did too. They went all crazy it seemed and they helped us unpack. Regina pulled me over to the side. "I knew you would come back soon." she says with a smile on her face. I just look at her and sit a bag down to go through it. "Why do you have a knife?" she asked. I shrugged. "I have what is in this, I don't know why it is there. It's from that plane earlier.

Ayumi walked towards Regina with a smile. "Hello." she says to her. Ayumi pulls Regina until they are far away and she starts mumbling, I'm pretty sure it is either about me or Gabriel. "Hey man!" Gabriel yells to me. I smile and wave. He walks over to me and asks me why I left. "I had too. No reason for me to even be here. I can take care of myself." I say.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown