z

Young Writers Society

Survival Island (Full/Started)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu May 09, 2013 7:51 am
winterbites says...

Luna

I was still smiling from all the fun I was having earlier. Colin was playing with Kaite's hair, I sat my Blaze and kept my head rested on my hand, looking into the dull fire, "Where going to have to move somewhere else soon... Aye?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes, we will. I just don't know where." he shrugged.

"Maybe if we move to near the waterfall?" I suggest.

"No, its too exposed. Somewhere not to far from here." He was right it was kinda exposed.

"I'll go grab your jacket and you tell them." he nods and walks over to the others. I grab his jacket and my small bag that I came with. "Ready?" I ask. Blaze nods. We leave the fire going, considering it was hardly burning.

By midday my legs were killing me, I just wanted to sleep. "How much longer Blaze?" I asked, rubbing my neck.

"Not too long, just have to find the right-" He stopped when we came across a massive tree house.

"Wow." Colin said, "That's amazing.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:36 pm
View Likes
Dakushau says...

Alright, we haven't had very much posting in a long time so I've been thinking and I think I'm gonna have this storybook Archived and then restart it fresh. I'll send you all PM's when once I restart it so you can join again if you wish. I'm sorry it died, and I probably could have been better with getting posts up more often. It was great doing this storybook with you guys.

~Dakushau
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm
View Likes
catcha01 says...

I apologize too, but honestly I loved being apart of this it was wonderful, and I enjoyed writing with you all!
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:40 pm
winterbites says...

I tried to revive it... But, I guess no ones hearts were in it... I really liked this storybook!
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Stay gold, Ponyboy.
— S.E. Hinton