z

Young Writers Society

Time is Tick-Ticking Away

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:57 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Appearance: 5'3, she's pretty short but with alot of sass in her. Her hair is dark brown with silky curls, that streaks of auburn woven in there. Her skin is a radiant caramel she has a curvy body, with curves in all the right places. She has a heart shaped face, with high cheek bones, and wide almond aqua eyes. She's mixed with japanese, polish, jamaican, native american (cherokee), and puerto rican.

Name: Camille Jensin

Nickname: Cam, Cam Cam, Cammy, Camilly, Milly

Personality: Camille's personality can usually be seen as dark. She's sarcastic, arrogant, and a glass half empty type of person. She has trust issues that run deep, but if someone can push through that wall that she has firmly built. But when she truly cares for someone, she's a totally different person. Yet when annoyed, pissed off, or defied, shes quite a force to be reckoned with.

What was life like before you died? (brief history/optional)Camille's life before dying was perfect. She had a fiancé, the perfect job, the perfect life. She had graduated NYU with a performing arts major, and had, had several gigs on commercials, and had even modeled for a few magazine covers. And then...she died.

How did you die? (required) Camille had been leaving a photo shoot for cosmopolitan when she had been taken while walking to her car. She had been raped on and off for weeks on end, in some dingy house, before she died of starvation. She had been left to wither in the basement before she woke up renewed. Since waking, she had gone from goofy, charismatic, and joyful to sarcastic, dark, and negative. She still hasn't contacted her friends, family, or fiancé since the last time she's seen them. She just doesn't feel like she can love or feel any warm feeling anymore so she wants to stay away from them.

Reaper Uniform: (optional) With guys she dresses sexily, in a tiny skirt and revealing blouse, or a mini dress to make the thought of death just a bit more inviting. With women or children she dresses more comfortable to make things seem a bit less extreme, and to make them more comfortable.

Individual Power: (no more than 2) Ecological empathy (the power to sense peoples emotions)
Familiar: Psy
Appearance and Description of Familiar: Psy has taught Camille how to withstand the pain of her living life and how to be a successful reaper. He shows himself as a dark smoke, and speaks to her within her head.

Additional Info: (optional) Shes up for love
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I sent Daydream a PM asking him when we're going to start, and once he gets back to me, i'll let you guys know.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:16 pm
Dakushau says...

I hope it's not too late. Reserving a male reaper. Will post today.
Last edited by Dakushau on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:23 pm
Dakushau says...

Name: Ghal Zevak
Nickname: Shadow Mist
Appearance: long flowing black-gray hair that comes down to a bit lower than shoulder length. Has blue eyes, and a handsome complexion with a muscular build. A bit taller than average height.
Personality: Doesn't talk much. Prefers silence and inner thought. Hates recklessness and violent aggression.
How did you die?: Murdered by a thug in an alley.
Reaper Uniform: Dark-gray shirt and pants, and a long flowing ebony-black cloak.
Scythe Appearance: A black ebony blade with tints of red. Has a long smooth handle.
Individual Power: Mist Form (Has 2 aspects)
-Mist Form: Can transform himself into a vapor of mist. Can be used as a means of teleporting. Can also be used as a means to hide himself.
-Expanding Mist: Can spread his body out to make mist doppelgangers of himself.
Grave Dance: (will be revealed later)

Familiar: A mist wolf named Kah
Appearance and Description of Familiar: A shadowy mist beast in the form of a wolf.
Additional Info:(Optional)
<YWS><R1>
“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.”
–Helen Keller

Check out Daily Sentences for new, short, and creative sentences; every day.

The Storybook Revolution; Let's make a story.

~Dakushau

Reviews: 3
Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 am
Xaxas96 says...

Is there any update on when this is going to start? It's been awhile since anything new has popped up and I really want to start this. :)
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

43 Reviews

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I sent him another message, but I haven't gotten anything back yet. I really want to start this too. I'll let you guys know something as soon as I do.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Tue May 07, 2013 9:44 pm
onedarkhorizon says...

Can I reserve a Female Reaper in training please?
I'll get my profile up either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon :)

103 Reviews

Reviews: 3
Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:38 pm
Xaxas96 says...

*Poke*
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

43 Reviews

Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:15 pm
AlmondEyes says...

So i'm guessing that no one ever heard anything from DayDream?

103 Reviews

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits