57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:16 pm
View Likes
Animal says...

Plot
Spoiler! :
The plot is that you will be a simple cat and dog before you are recruited to a organization named PAWS if you are a dog and CLAWS if you are a cat. Your life has changed. PAWS and CLAWS are top-secret, high-tech organizations that fights for good. But they both are always fighting each other.

Official Discussion Thread | If you have any queries

Recruitment
Spoiler! :
The PAWS and CLAWS keep an eye out on the dogs and cats of potential talent. And then are invited to join the organization. There is a Administrator for PAWS and CLAWS who chooses them and ranks them according to their potential. The posts are as follows:-
1. Administrator - He is the formal head of the PAWS/CLAWS.
2. Diplomat - A member with good negotiations skill who negotiates with other organizations.

Supporting Ranks
3. Head Of Departments - HOD have a department like Intelligence, Applied Sciences etc. which supports the organization.
4. Apprentice of the HOD - These apprentice work under HOD's. They learn something from their superiors, so they can take their position afterwards.

5. Master Trainer - Master Trainer are responsible for training all the new recruits and working agents and spies.
6. Agents - All agents are the main active body of the CLAWS/PAWS. They are classified as:-
    Ist Class: Retired Agents, who no longer serve as an agent but guides working agents.
    IInd Class: Working Agents, who have gained enough experience to be senior than the new recruits.
    IIIrd Class: New Agents, who had been recruited recently.
7. Spies and Assassins -Spies and assassins are specially trained agent in the special art, but the practice of assassination was given up recently but organizations follow it secretly.

Vacancies
Spoiler! :
PAWS
    PAWS Administrator - Animal - Alpha
    Master Trainer - Nike - Sky Mathewson
    Diplomat - MelawenWillow - Saira Fluffs
    Working Agent - DarknecrosisX- Nikita
    New Agent - Christopher - Ceaser
    New Agent - Recruiting -
    Retired Agent - Recruiting -
CLAWS
    CLAWS Administrator - omniyus - Furia
    Master Trainer - Recruiting -
    Working Agent - Payne - Tyranny
    Working Agent - Recruiting -
    Working Spy - ToBeMe - Copper
    New Agent - Recruiting -
Bad Cat/Dog/Other
    Villian - Not Required
    Villian's Right Hand - Not Required
    Villian's Left Hand - Not Required

Form Format
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
Post Applying For:

Name:
Cat/Dog/Other:
Breed:
Appearance:
History:

Rules
Spoiler! :
All YWS Rules
Last edited by Animal on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:22 pm, edited 15 times in total.
deleted

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 am
Pegasus says...

Post Applying For: New PAWS Agent

Name: Ceaser
Cat/Dog/Other: Dog
Breed: German Shepherd
Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 1.2 years
Appearance: Strong built GSD with a black/tan color.
History: I used to work on the force. You know K9, but due to some recent bad missions they suspended me. I love my master and I disgraced him. I shouldn't have acted a hero. I saved some human life but I blew up a parking garage with dozen cars. I don't know why. My master has to leave me now in the K9 kennels. :(
But when Alpha came, then my life changed, I didn't ever know that something such as PAWS exist. They offer me to be their agent. Oh! Yes. I wouldn't act a hero again... Maybe!
Last edited by Pegasus on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:14 am
Payne says...

Post Applying For: Working Agent - CLAWS

Name: Tyranny
Cat/Dog/Other: Cat
Breed: Siberian
Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 11 months old
Appearance:
History: Tyranny was born in an alleyway in the middle of the night, the runt in a litter of five. Her pure-bred lineage makes her look unassuming and pampered, but in reality her size and strength give her a dangerous edge. She has worked her way into the ranks of a Working Agent surprisingly quickly. Her temper is quick to flare up, and good is her biggest berserk button -- when she catches something, you do not try to take it away from her.
Last edited by Payne on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:15 am
View Likes
Nike says...

May I be Master Trainer?

Name: Sky Mathewson

Breed: Dalmatian

Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 5

Appearance: Sky is a medium sized Dalmatian. She has a birth mark which is a black spot around her eye. She has on a navy collar.

History: Sky has been in PAWS for many years now from a New Agent to Master Trainer. She's never failed a mission and tries her very best at everything. She trains all the new recruits. You could say, she's the best. Before life at PAWS, she was a family pet. But, once she saw what PAWS was, she just had to join. She worked with her owner in the fire department so she has great training in defense and protection. The only problem is that she is completely afraid of heights. She also sin't very open with people, she likes to keep to herself. Sky has a family of four and a lovely husband. Her husband works with her and she takes days off to be with her children.
Last edited by Nike on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

57 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:24 am
View Likes
Animal says...

Post Applying For: PAWS Administrator

Name: Alpha
Breed: Border Collie
Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 5 Years 6 Months
History and Appearance: Former IInd Class Agent of the PAWS, former Diplomat of the PAWS, current Administrator of the PAWS.

Born in a litter of four. (First from right is me.)
Adopted be a wealthy family.
Fell in love with another Border Collie at 9 months. (Me and Her)
Raised a family of three pups.

Then one day the owner of my mate moved from the city taking her and my children with them. I cried and whined and killed mouse and cats.(Only three of them)

And thats when the PAWS got me. I moved quickly through ranks to the top of it. But when I look down, I miss my wife and children dearly. The rank of the top-dog don't satisfy me. I have ran private operations for finding my family but all in vain. I am keeping this a secret. No one knows about my family. I like to lie down and read to forget my pains.
deleted

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 am
ToBeMe says...

Post Applying For: Working Spy- CLAWS

Name: Copper
Breed: Birman
Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 14 months- (the equivalent of a 16 year old)
Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Birman.jpg
Birman.jpg (6.65 KiB) Viewed 894 times

History:My history? Well… I grew up in this big town (or at least I thought it was pretty big at the time) with my mother and my 7 younger brothers (who were all pretty hopeless when it came to anything that might be considered useful- like hunting.) My father was some random stray who cleared out long before I was ever born (that might be why I have some issues concerning trust nowadays.) My family and I moved around a lot- alternating from town to town- trying to survive on whatever food we could find and by the time I was two months old I was catching rats out on the streets (and sometimes even stealing food from this great bakery which was down the road from one of the places that we stayed on and off for months) to bring home to the rest of the family. Then my mother got sick. Really Sick. When she died me and my brothers separated (meh… we we’re never very close anyway. They never pulled their weight) and I moved off to live in the big city… which is where I first met an agent from CLAWS who told me that I was “quick enough on my feet” to be a spy for the organisation. Seeing as they also offered me food (something which I didn’t have very much of at the time) I was pretty quick to agree. And, well that’s how I got to where I am today.
Last edited by ToBeMe on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 am
DarknecrosisX says...

Post Applying For: Working Agent

Name: Nikita (Nick)

Breed: Basenji

Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 43 (6 years 3 months)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Basenji.jpg
Smaller than average, but had a constanht expression of deep thougt.
Basenji.jpg (11.15 KiB) Viewed 876 times

History: Nikita was born in South Africa and was the runt of the litter, constantly outdone by his peers in all aspects, aside from intellect. When he was adopted by an American couple he met an undercover PAWS agent who investigated a neighbourhood concerning suspicious CLAWS activity. Nick was able to assist and was offered a place as a Trainee.
However, the Basenji genetic trait disallows him from talking, so he is mute, which has greatly handicapped him- it was the only thing that stopped him from being a diplomat. Instead he continues to work as a working agent as leader of his team. He communicates clearly with body language to compensate for his lack of voice. He is also technologically adept and is regarded as one of the best computing agents in PAWS
Last edited by DarknecrosisX on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:43 pm
Omni says...

Post Applying For: CLAWS Administrator

Name: Furia

Breed: Bengal

Appearance:

History: Spending most of her childhood days in the alleyways of some of the most industrious cities in the world, she stumbled upon the CLAWS 1 year ago. Quickly rising through the ranks, she has the knowledge, the skill, the instinct, and the determination to do anything within her willpower to protect and defend what she believes in.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:03 am
MelawenWillow says...

Post Applying for: Diplomat
Name: Saira Fluffs
Breed: Samoyed-Husky
Appearance: A picture is attached to this document

History: Saira was adopted by a retired biologist when she was 5 months old and taken to live in a small village in Ireland. Gifted with exceptional social skills, she began to act as a guide-dog for a disabled child who lived in her neighborhood. At age 1, while on an outing with the child, she was discovered to possess certain...skills. You see, Saira Fluffs has the ability to look at numbers, any numbers, and find a pattern. She has been called the 'Calculator-Pooch' by the media, a nick name first introduced by her master. Her fame brought fortune to her master, who in turn stopped looking at her as a friend, and instead seemed to think that she was a walking money-bag.
That is when Saira escaped.
She ended up in the outskirts of London (the story of her escape is remarkable, but I am sure that she would want to tell you about it in person). There, between an abandoned trailer and an ancient Volkswagen, she was contacted by PAWS. She accepted their offer, hoping that her social and numerical skills would come in handy tot heir noble purpose.
Attachments
husky-samoyed mix.jpg
Saira Fluffs
“Be awesome! Be a book nut!”
― Dr. Seuss

Reviews: 0
Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:23 pm
Pegasus says...

Spoiler! :
Could I act more than two characters?

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Post Applying For: Working Agent- CLAWS

Name: General Sterling Pryce, "Gen"
Breed:American Shorthair
Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 1/7 year
Appearance:

History:
Gen was a stray. He doesn't remember his home or family. He was taken in by a kind human family, and grew up as a barn cat. He's rough and likes to brawl, but can make you feel very sorry for him when he chooses.
Last edited by Shady on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

57 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:34 pm
Animal says...

ShadowVyper's pic was not shown properly, I will do it for him...

deleted

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:42 pm
Shady says...

Thanks.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

57 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:37 am
Animal says...

Alpha | HQ Office

Life was getting boring but taking over African continent by the animals with the help of the Greek Foxes has brought the interest back. The CLAWS HQ must have began thinking of allying with foxes and we have to act before them. This will once again light the fire between the CLAWS and the PAWS. Sky came into the room.

"Good morning, sir."

"Morning, Sky. I want you to prepare your three of the best agent for a search and capture mission. They all should be well equipped, according to the desert situation. And continuous contact with Saira. Prepare them as soon as possible."

"Yes Sir!" She went out of the door and the door closed behind her. I don't know that why I have that feeling for her or maybe not...
deleted

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 pm
Omni says...

Furia | CLAWS HQ

The hair on my back stood up in an instant. Something was wrong. I growled inwardly and pressed a small button on my desk. A small chime and a light feline voice responded, "Yes, Madame Admin?"

"Copper, bring the others. I want a meeting, right away."

"Should I tell the others what it is about?" Her voice carries through the speaker like a siren's, quiet but deadly. I still don't think she knows what power she has in her voice.

"It's about the foxes. Now, quickly Copper."

"Yes, Madame Admin."
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour