z

Young Writers Society

Dogs Vs Cats (Recruiting)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 pm
MelawenWillow says...

"Saira! How are you?" I turned around at the sound of my name, smiling in surprise as I saw sky standing behind my chair.
"You have to stop sneaking up on me like that." I said in mock anger. The master trainer only smiled, and I shook my head in defeat, "So which agents are you taking on your mission?"
"Nikita, of course. I'm also thinking about taking that new recruit, Ceaser."
"Ceaser? Good choice. I saw him in the training facility, he seems like a sturdy chap. Kinda distant though."
"He's just what we need for the mission."
I nodded. "Be careful. And whatever you do, do NOT take off your intercom. Remember what happened in Siberia-"
"Yes, I remember. Besides, remember you're talking to one of the best agents in this joint."
"Yeah, yeah, I know. But listen, this is crucial. I have to know what's happening every minute, all right?"
"Yes, mother." Sky nodded seriously. I smiled, today was a good day. It seemed as if the Master Trainer was in an especially good mood, seeing as she had chosen to actually tell me about her plans.
"Okay. Good luck!"
"A good agent doesn't rely on luck, young administrator. Precision is everything."
With that, Sky Mathewson turned and left.
“Be awesome! Be a book nut!”
― Dr. Seuss

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:36 pm
ToBeMe says...

Copper | CLAWS HQ

I turn away from the speakers in the office as I hear Furia’s voice cut off and make for the door on the opposite side of the room. The foxes… this meeting must be something serous then if they are being brought into it…
I pad off down the hallway- feeling grateful for a chance to stretch my legs even on an occasion like this- and start looking for other CLAWS members.
I make towards the Lounge and come face to face with several agents on their breaks. I pad silently inside.
A couple of the felines look up as the door behind me.
“What is it?” somebody asks.
“Everybody. Meeting Room. Now.”
I don’t need to say anymore before everyone’s moving. No questions, strangely.
I pause for a second; waiting to make sure that everybody leaves, before I stride off after them.

Spoiler! :
Sorry, it's been a while. Just been really busy.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 am
Animal says...

Alpha

"Sky, we have to get started before the cats!", I said.

"Yes, Sir"

"Who all are going?"

She put down a list on my table. I read it and there were all the details of the mission.

"So, Ceaser and Nikita are your choice. Nice."

"Sir, I do have a question."

"Yes?", I said, suspectedly.

"What if the CLAWS agent reach there before us?"

"That's nothing to be asked. Kick their back!", I said smiling.
deleted

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm
Nike says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry for the delay in posting. Didn't know what to do I guess. :)

Sky Mathewson

The day was just starting for me, night-shift in the works. I took a deep breath and sat down on the tiled floor of my workplace. Windows rounded my office, showing the beautiful night sky full of glittering stars and a blue moon.

"Sky, you have a call." the speakers above my head said.

"Right, thank you."

I walked up to my desk, clicking the green button on the phone.

"Sky Mathewson," I said.

"We need your assistance in the training corridor."

"On my way,"

Running to the elevator, I walked on and said, "Training corridor,". Right off the bat, it went to there. Just a few moments and the doors opened to the area. It was one one the only quickest ways to get there.

I walked off the elevator and found my way to one of the instructors, Ty French. He was a buff German Shepard with more experience than I had. It was amazing what PAWS had. All these dogs, ready to defend.

"Alright, I'm here." I smiled.

"New recruit, a husky. His name is Toby Regional. He needs to be trained and you're the best." Ty said. "So, please take care of him."

"No problem,"
Last edited by Nike on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 am
Payne says...

Tyranny | CLAWS HQ

I trotted through the halls, feeling content with a full stomach and searching for a place to catch a few minutes of shuteye. Then I noticed the quick, urgent paces of the agents who passed me; they all seemed to have an incredibly important destination in the direction from which I had come.

I stopped a passing female, a self-important Birman. "What's going on?"
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:22 am
ToBeMe says...

COPPER / CLAWS HQ

On my way back to the meeting room with the others I pass another cat- an unfamiliar one at that- heading in the opposite direction.
The cat stops in front of me and I halt my pace for a moment, rocking back on my back legs.

“What’s going on?” He voice is confused and I wait as another few members pass by before answering.
“Furia’s called a meeting for everyone in the HQ. I don’t know much about it but…”
I break off, not sure if I should mention the foxes just or wait for Furia to do it in the meeting. Probably the latter. Everyone will know soon enough.

I shake my head, “it’s really important.”

More members pass and I nod my head impatiently, “We’d probably better get going.”
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu May 16, 2013 7:05 am
View Likes
winterbites says...

Post Applying For:

Name: Lilly

Cat/Dog/Other: Kitten

Breed: Ragdoll

Age(In Dogs/Cats Years): 9 months

Appearance: Really fluffy with grey eyes Image

History: Lilly was felt out in the cold for most of her life. She is a pure-bred. She is strong and reliable.
She is the New Agent, in CLAWs, she is 3rd Class, because she is new and onlt small. Lilly is looking forward to training with the older cats.

Spoiler! :
That good?
Last edited by winterbites on Thu May 16, 2013 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Thu May 16, 2013 7:14 am
View Likes
Animal says...

Please be more descriptive winter, what is a kitten supposed to do in
CLAWS? Please describe.
deleted

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu May 16, 2013 8:06 am
winterbites says...

Done c:
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:44 am
MelawenWillow says...

"Foxes,foxes, foxes..." I muttered to myself. Why were they getting themselves involved? What did they want? Foxes had had a notorious history of double-crossing, cheating, and lying. On our last encounter, we nearly lost a whole squad of agents to their treachery. Could they be teaming up with the cats to fight us? No. They usually worked alone. I racked my brain, looking for a solution. Then it occurred to me.
I stood up and exited my office, padding softly down the hall to the door that led to Alpha's quarters. I peeked in. The Administrator seemed to be reading, a sad expression tugging down the corners of his mouth. I hesitated then, not wanting to disturb him. Just as I turned to leave, he spoke.
"Saira. Please come in." I entered, my head bent respectfully.
"Sir, is everything all right?"
"Yes. Why wouldn't it be?" The smile in his voice sounded a little forced. I sneaked a glance at the book he had been reading, blinking when I realized it was in fact a photo album. Oh. He must've been looking at pictures of his family.
"It's...it's nothing." I decided to hold my comments about his previously sad countenance. "I was thinking about the foxes."
"Oh?"
"Yes. Umm, I know that we're sending in agents to check it out, but I can't shake the feeling that we're missing something. Something...important."
"And what might that something be?" He asked patiently.
"Well, if we've heard about the foxes' activity, CLAWS must have too. That means that they're probably also sending agents."
"Yes, as they should." he paused. "Are you implying that there will be conflict?"
"Yes! What if the foxes are pitting us against each other so that while we're distracted, they wreak havoc or something?"
"That is a possibility..."
Just then, we were interrupted by the loud blaring of alarms.
“Be awesome! Be a book nut!”
― Dr. Seuss

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:28 am
Jonathan says...

Can I please join in the fun Animal?
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:48 am
Jonathan says...

Post Applying For: Old agent (But no official rank.).

Name: Shax.

Cat/Dog/Other: Cat.

Breed: Half Persian half Tabby.

Appearance: Large, brown and thick fur, beat up paws thick nose long claws, yellowish grey colored eyes.

History: He was born in England bu traveled over the world he used to be a ship captains cat but he had left to live a life of his own without humans and had been cot up into the CLAWS and had joined them to help them in there struggles and had served for 2 years under them until present.

Spoiler! :
Yes I have had a cat before and no I had no idea that there could be so much into for them. :P
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore