z

Young Writers Society

The 37th Hunger Games

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:57 am
View Likes
yubbies21 says...

And may the odds be ever in your favor...

...Happy Hunger Games...

You, unfortunately, are a tribute or Mentor in the 37th Hunger Games! You are tossed from your own little world into the capitol, and eventually, an arena, where you must fight to survive for every second of the remainder of your life...

I want Tributes and Mentors only in this SB, but please feel free to shoot me a PM or comment in the DT if you have any questions!

The Tribute Template

Spoiler! :
Name:
Age (12-18):
District ( look @ District Information:
Appearance (as detailed as possible, pics are welcome):
Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...)
History:
Do you think you will win( why/why not?):
Other?:

The Mentor Template

(please only be a mentor for a district that already has a tribute)

Spoiler! :
Lets just keep it so that no mentors are the same age.

Age (19- 49 ):
District:
Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...)
History ( which Hunger Game did you win? have you coached anyone into winning?:
Do you think your tribute will win( why/why not?):
Other?:

Rules

Spoiler! :
1. no god-modding
2. no swearing please
3. all other regular YWS rules
4. I reserve the right to ask you to change things about your posts, characters profiles, etc..., and i will play the head Game Maker. No other game makers will be needed.
5. No romance, okay?
6. I don't want the mentors telling the kids that they'll get them out. The kids cannot find a way out of the arena.
7. Don't copy the books. Be original.
8. Enjoy yourself in the 37th Hunger Games!

Character Slots

Spoiler! :
Not all of the spots need to be filled!

We could use some more mentors.... :D

Tributes
District 1 Girl:
District 1 Boy: reserved ~ ~ ~ Alarvin
District 2 Girl: taken ~ ~ ~ Elinor Brynn
District 2 boy:
District 3 Girl:
District 3 boy:
District 4 girl: taken~ ~ ~ Funky Momo
District 4 boy: taken ~ ~ ~ Fermenting Fruit
District 5 girl:
District 5 boy: taken ~ ~ ~ yubbies21
District 6 girl: taken ~ ~ ~znale1
District 6 boy:
District 7 girl: taken~ ~ ~ BlueRasberry
District 7 boy:
District 8 Girl:
District 8 boy:
District 9 Girl: reserved ~~~ Pencil2Paper
District 9 boy:
District 10 Girl:
District 10 boy:
District 11 Girl: taken ~ ~ ~ yubbies21
District 11 Boy: taken ~ ~ ~ VampireSenshi512
District 12 Girl:
District 12 Boy: taken~ ~ ~ ash211

Mentors
District 1
District 1
District 2
District 2
District 3
District 3
District 4 ~ ~ ~ taken yubbies21
District 4
District 5
District 5
District 6
District 6
District 7
District 7
District 8
District 8
District 9
District 9
District 10
District 10
District 11
District 11
District 12
District 12

District Information

Spoiler! :
District 1: Luxury Items
District 2: Masonry
District 3: Electronics
District 4: Fishing
District 5: Power
District 6: Transportation
District 7: Lumber
District 8: Textiles
District 9: Grain
District 10: Livestock
District 11: Agriculture
District 12: Coal

Allies

Spoiler! :
You must PM me if you want to form an alliance with someone. You both must agree to this, but remember, some people need to work alone. If you are a career ( Districts 1, 2, and 4) You most likely should form a group, but you don't have to. Don't walk around talking to people (like in the training centre) and ask them to be your ally. Have your mentor put in a formal request to the other tribute's mentor.

Deaths

Spoiler! :
Only one of you will live. Nobody wants to die, but it necessary for this SB. You are not invincible. You are still a kid. You will not escape unscathed. Its more fun if people get injuries, even if they're going to win. (Like Peeta's leg) Remember, there are 23 other tributes out there, ready to attack.

On each post you make, at the top have your name, and health, hunger, and thirst. (applies to tributes only) If i think that what you post is inadequate, like you get stabbed in your leg done to the bone, but you say your health is 86, i will ask you to change it to a more appropriate number, like 40.

Example:

Candra Whey, Health /85/ Hunger /70/ Thirst /35/

We will all start at 100 for each on the morning of the games

Example:

Candra Whey, Health /100/ Hunger /100/ Thirst /100/

The Arena

Spoiler! :
The golden Cornucopia is on a large sandy beach. Off to one end of the arena is the shore, the water, unfortunately for you, is salty. Out in the water is a small island, that is sure to be full of promise. A large open area surrounds the starting point, making it necessary to find cover after the gong. On the other side of the arena is a pitifully small forest, you can see it's entire expanse from here. There is little opportunity to have shelter in the trees. In the forest is a small pool of water, the closest source of fresh water for miles around. Beyond the trees is a towering mountain with a network of tunnels leading to the other side. The mountain is rigged with explosives, poisonous gas leaks, and many surprises. If you can't find a way into the tunnels ( which does have an underground river) a trek over the mountains may, or may not be worth the risk. Rock slides and avalanches are a very high risk. But on the other side you will be rewarded with a steep climb down on rocky, cliff filled terrain to reach a much bigger forest, full of game, water, and shelter, a great opportunity to win the games. But be for-warned. You most- likely won't make it there. The edge of the arena is a high cliff all around till the sea.

Special Items

Spoiler! :
In the Cornucopia is a mound of important treasures, things that you wouldn't even imagine. I have compiled a list of items you may find. Unfortunaetly, i will divide the supplies among you. if you join you will receive a PM within a couple days telling you what your character manages to get from the cornucopia, or we'd have three people with everything.

- water proof tents (2)
- Orange Back packs (8) items included below
---- Heat- reflecting sleeping bags
---- Container of peanuts
---- 10 ft rope
---- container of water (full)
---- pack of matches
-Black back packs (2)
----flint
---- fever pills
---- 3 extra spear heads
---- 5 granola bars
---- 15 ft fishing line
---- box of crackers
- Spears (10)
-Bows (3)
-Quiver with 12 arrows (1)
-Quiver with no arrows(2)
- axe (2)
- Short swords (4)
- Loaves of bread (6)
- Plastic Sheets (2)
- Extendable shovels (3)
- Rock- climbing gear (3)
- bundles of dark cloth (2)
-extra socks (4)
- sterile bandage (5)
- bag of dried plums (10)
- metal pot (3)
-knife with serrated edge(5)
- knife with flat edge ( 10)
- bag of dried turkey meat (2)
- shoes with spikes (like cleats, 3)
-Foldable canoe (1)
- Yellow canary in a cage( yes, it's strange, 1)

Tributes Outfits

Spoiler! :
In the arena, all the tributes wear the same things. This year, its A loose black tee with a string to tighten the hem with a red stripe on the neckline. A fuzzy brown fleece with long sleeves and a front zipper for protection against cold...(*hint, hint*). Ankle- length, tight, sheer black pants with a matching belt. Found in the fleece pockets are a pair of thin brown gloves, with rubber palms, good for gripping things, but providing minimal protection from cold.

Spoiler! :

Happy Hunger Games! The Story will start with your Handler (example: Effie Trinket) taking you down the elevator to the training room. We may or may not choose to do the interviews, depends on what you decide. But please keep all comments in the DT link. Only post profiles here please!
Last edited by yubbies21 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 13 times in total.
beep

170 Reviews

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:25 am
yubbies21 says...

Name: Candra Whey

Age (12-18): 14

District ( look @ District Information): 11, Agriculture

Appearance (as detailed as possible, pics are welcome): Short with dark skin. Long
straight black hair down to the small of her back. Deep Brown eyes, the color of chocolate, a new luxury she has discovered in the Capitol. Sharp, angled features that always make her appear angry and harsh. thin nose, thin lips. Skinny and bony, not heavy at all. graceful in movement, appearance, and stance

Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...) A feisty fire cracker ready to be set off. Like her appearance describes, she is harsh and fierce. Angry at the world for allowing this to happen, she vowed to win this thing. She can be sarcastic at times and is very moody. Can be aggressive, revengeful, ungrateful, and chooses to ignore you, if you do something she doesn't like, such as give her advice. Is only nice to her family

History: Lived in District 11, working along side everyone else to sow the seeds, care for the plants, and harvest the produce, day after day. Back home is also her parents and younger brother, Tonio.

Do you think you will win( why/why not?): I have promised myself I will, but in all reality, I will die very quickly. There are tributes out there that are three times my size and have trained all their lives for these moments of glory. I'm just hoping to myself that i'll die quickly, and that it won't be too painful.

Other?: I can run fast for quite a long time, but am incompetent with weapons. I might make it for a little while if I could get my hands on an easy weapon to use. I hate being wet.
Last edited by yubbies21 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
beep

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Saving a spot as male tribute from district 1, will post profile here asap :)
Spoiler! :
I meant to be ambitious and create a totally new character, but instead I recycled my tribute from the last SB I was in instead, though I changed him quite a bit.

Name: Jade Silverman
District: 1

Appearance: 6'2, athletic build. Jade has been training his whole life, mostly running, climbing and archery, and as a result he is very fit. He has eyes the color of jade (hence the name), black hair, fair skin. Powerful jaw and straight nose, making him look imperial. He always carries his chin high and moves graciously, no matter what.

Personality: Jade is proud, but that does not make him stupid. He knows there's a big chance that he won't make it out from the arena, and he's not willing to take any unnecessary risks. He's smart, and very calculating.

He prefers not to get into fights if he can avoid it, and during his training he chose to focus on wilderness survival, climbing, running and handling long range weapons, unlike most of the other kids from his district. He simply wanted to focus more on the survival part of the game, than the killing part.

He is ridiculously calm and patient. He can sit still for hours if he needs to, and even if people are trying their best to make him angry, he won't be. He'll defend himself, if needed, but he won't lose his cool. It's not that he is afraid to hurt and kill people, but he doesn't see the point of doing it when he doesn't need to. Killing someone who is not a threat is just a waste of energy. Oh, did I mention that Jade is also kind of lazy? He usually conserves as much energy as he can.

He isn't the most talkative guy. He'll talk if he's spoken to, but don't expect him to keep the conversation alive. Jade often seems shy, even if that is not the case, he's just thinks much more than he talks.

History: Jade's father won the Hunger Games when he was 16, and thanks to that Jade got to grow up in the Victors' Village. Both his parents creates and sells jewelries, and their family is one of the richest in District 1. Jade has never wanted for anything in his whole life, but the rigorous training made sure that he never became spoiled.

He started his training at the academy together with the other kids when he was five, and soon excelled at almost every subject. To every ones great surprise he chose (which I mentioned before) to focus on wilderness survival, climbing, running and handling long range weapons.

As usual all the older kids volunteered when it was time for the reaping, including Jade. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to go, but figured that he wouldn't want to waste all that training. He managed to win against the other volunteers, and took his place as a tribute. Later in the train he broke down when no one was watching, and cried for at least fifteen minutes. He still doesn't understand why, 'cause he wasn't particularly scared, he didn't miss his parents, and he doesn't have that much against killing the others. After all, he has no other choice.

Do you think you will win?: He has a good chance of winning since he has trained his whole life for this, but he is not as cocky as the careerists usually are, so yes, he can win.
Last edited by Alvarin on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Name: Tanner Needreve

District: 4

Appearance: Tanner is tall, just around 6', maybe a little under. He has short cut dark colored hair and piercing brown eyes, with muscular cheek bones and jaw. Covering most of his face, is some stubble, which he is too lazy to shave. Tanner weighs in somewhere around 160 pounds. He has a muscular frame from working out, and he has great upper body strength to help him swim and work and what not.
Spoiler! :
Screen shot 2013-01-07 at 11.16.37 AM.png
Screen shot 2013-01-07 at 11.16.37 AM.png (138.04 KiB) Viewed 2179 times

Personality: Tanner is a laid back guy, which is strange because he is a career. His attitude is get it done when he feels like it. He may be lazy, but when he sets his mind on a goal, he will stop at nothing until it is done. He will do what it takes to win the games, even if it comes down to making a backstabbing move in the end. He acts trusting, but will gladly sacrifice you if it saves him.

Strengths: Can make fishing gear out of basically anything if he has the right tools. Is also a weapons expert when it comes to blunt weapons, I.E axes, maces, rocks (although he's a career, he won't use rocks lol)

Weaknesses: Not very good at hand to hand combat, but the chances of him traveling without a weapon is not good.

History: Tanner was raised in a family where he was the only child. His parents allowed him to have whatever he wanted. He first heard about the games when he was 5. He was instantly interested in fame and fortune to the winner. So instead of getting luxury items from his parents, he wanted to be in the games. His parents agreed without any fighting. They paid for him to have secret fighting lessons with the best trainer in the entire district. He instantly took to it, and became very skilled and very large very quickly. He became so obsessed with training, he has few friends, and not much to come back to if he wins, but the promise of fame and fortune. He is a career.

Do you think you will win: He thinks he has a good shot, as he has been training, but he does not know for sure if he will win.

Other?: Has trained how to fight with both hands, so if one gets injured he isn't finished.
Last edited by FermentingFruit on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm
Paracosm says...

*Dropped*
Last edited by Paracosm on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:21 pm
Pencil2paper says...

Reserving a spot for district 9 female tribute.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:18 pm
Pencil2paper says...

Here's my profile:

Name: Cassie Grace Thompson
Age (12-18): 15
District ( look @ District Information: District 9, grain
Appearance (as detailed as possible, pics are welcome): Cassie has short, choppy black hair. She has tanned skin and strong, lean muscles from working in the fields. She is tall, around 5'7" or 5'8". She has bright, intelligent blue eyes and angular features. She is unnaturally thin, having a high metabolism and not having much to eat.
Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...) Cassie is kind and sweet in nature, but she has become hardened by circumstance, although she still doubts she can bring herself to kill someone. She is resourceful and highly intelligent, and is a quick learner. However, she is too trusting. She is also not familiar with many plants and does not know anything about survival outdoors.
History: Cassie is in a family of six, her, her sister Macy, her two brothers Will and Liam, and her parents. Cassie is the second oldest of the family, Will over eighteen. When Will was thirteen she continued his tradition of trying to help their family by putting her name in more times. Her parents protested, but she insisted. They would have starved otherwise. She has always looked after her siblings and knows she will not be able to help them anymore.
Do you think you will win( why/why not?): No. She isn't very good at anything having to do with survival- at least not much.
Other?: Her preferred weapon is a sword or a sythe, something she has had experience using in the fields. She is also semi-ok at hand-to-hand combat from fighting with her older brother and younger sister. As far as alliances, she will join one if someone asks, but she won't ask. She knows that alliances don't last from previous games and she doesn't want to have to kill he friends.
Last edited by Pencil2paper on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:51 am
Elinor says...

Name: Emilie Cray

District: 2

Appearance: Emilie is tall, thin, and muscular. She has wide green eyes, freckles and long and wavy dark brown hair that she keeps up in a high ponytail when working out or training. Her arms are tattooed with different colored birds. Despite this, she still has a feminine side and can look gorgeous in a dress.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Emilie is mostly a cold and emotionless person. She is not a very sympathetic person-- pleading for your life would do you no good. She also trusts few. Beyond all of this, though, is a scared girl who wants the acceptance of her parents more than anything. She loves her family, friends, and boyfriend fiercely, and it is for them that she is driven to win.

History: Emilie was the child of not one, but two previous victors of the Hunger Games. They were both narcissistic people who want their legacy to live on in their two children - Emilie and her younger brother, Demetrius. Because of this, Emilie started training for the games almost right after she learned to walk. She lived in a strict, militant household, with little love being shown from her parents- even verbal and physical abuse being thrown her way when she didn't do as well.

She frequently sought refuge with her two best friends, Kylie and Maeve, while she was at school. When she was seventeen, she started dating a boy named Titus, whom she would often train with. When she turned eighteen and volunteered for the games two months later, she hoped with all of her heart that she would be able to come home, both to return to her friends and to make her parents proud.

Do you think you will win: Yes. She has trained for the games all of her life and is one of the oldest and strongest tributes.

Other? From an early age she also showed and aptitude for hand-to-hand combat. With the aid of brass knuckles, she could easily beat someone to a pulp. She is also skilled at using maces.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:09 pm
VampireSenshi says...

Name: Andrew Lare

District: 11

Appearance:

Spoiler! :
Image - Yeah, he's shirtless. Sorry about that one

Personality: (include strengths and weaknesses) Andrew is a very likable and easy to get along with, he's a ladies man, and he never passes up the opportunity to make a joke. He's very light hearted and is always out to make friends (even if there another tribute - which would be his weakness). He's skilled in alot of different things. Like, if he wants to kill you he knows were it hurts, and where he has to hit you to bring you down easy and mercifully. His methods are quick and decisive, but he won't kill anyone who isn't already trying to kill him.

History: His father is one of the working managers of district eleven, and his mother died when he was a child. So he's lived under the cold hand of his father, he wasn't abusive. But he was cold. He taught him the basics of survival, and how to think in touch situations. So he's quick. And his personality comes directly from him trying the least like his father as possible.

Do you think you will win (why/why not?): I think that Andrew could win, I mean - he's talking the whole thing as a joke anyway - but if some ways in he decides that it's not a joke anymore - he's very determined and he'll do anything to win. So he has the potential - I wouldn't put it past him.

Other: (preferred weapons, alliances, up for love, etc...) - His preferred weapons are the knife (any type will do) and the sword, specifically a khopesh (which is a curved sword; a picture here
Spoiler! :

He's up for allies defnitely - (anyone who is interested in that can tell me and we'll work it out)

I hope you'll accept my profile :D
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 pm
Funkymomo says...

district 4 girl
posting now

Name: Marina Podd

Age (12-18): 14

District ( look @ District Information: 4

Spoiler! :
Screen shot 2013-01-20 at 7.17.44 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-01-20 at 7.17.44 PM.png (223.17 KiB) Viewed 2144 times

She's older than she is in the picture. Tan skin, dark brown hair and eyes. She's muscular but very thin. She's only 5'3

Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...) She's good at not getting attached to people or caring about anyone else. She can make a fishing pole and feed herself, as well as swim. She's good at being quiet and running fast. Her weaknesses are her unwillingness to make friends, no strength, and average intelligence.

History: She's an orphan and was raised in the community home in district four. She never starved, but she was never full. She never had any real friends. Her parents died when she was seven while they were out fishing during a big storm. She has no siblings and no one she cares about. While, there is that koi fish in the pond by the orphanage that seems to like her. If she wins, she's gonna take that fish out of it's dirty pond and give it a swimming pool sized aquarium.

Do you think you will win( why/why not?): No, she's kind of weak and doesn't believe she will win because she's not the strongest or smartest.

Other?: She has a secret. (O.o)
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

170 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 am
yubbies21 says...

Mentor
Name: Heather Landon

Age (19- 49 ): 25

District: 4, fishing

Appearance (as detailed as possible, pics are welcome): tall and slender. Delicate features, but built to win the games. Tough and strong, muscled, and graceful. Long thin fingers, perfectly shaped nails. Long straight blonde hair with brown streaks. Small round face with slanting eyebrows, pale skin, short rounded nose, and thin pale lips.
Spoiler! :

Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...) She’s a quirky girl with a lot of nerve. She can be vicious and spiteful if you make her angry. She gives herself pep talks a lot, but is really sweet. She actually cares about her tributes, and she tries to help them win. She is outgoing and loves meeting new people. Strange habits include chewing on her hair, drawing smiley faces on her hands, and singing at random. Weaknesses: she’s sensitive and respects every human life. Strengths: She’s a quick thinker and can stay calm in an emergency. She’s excellent at hiding her emotions.

History (which Hunger Game did you win? have you coached anyone into winning?): I won the 27th Hunger Games when i was 15. I have coached one young man into winning. I was just so happy that year that i didn't have to face two projections of dead people that I loved dearly. Before the games I lived by the sea, my favorite place. Now I live in the Victor's Village, and have several neighbors.

Do you think your tribute will win (why/why not?): Tanner is not the best with hand-to hand combat, but he is a career, and that gives him an advantage over the rest of the tributes. Sponsors will flock to him, giving him a good chance to survive. Marina has a slightly smaller chance at winning, but she is still a career.

Other?: I hate the games. I will never be released from the torturous nightmares of dead tributes that come with being a victor. I am always alert and responsive for my tributes. I will stay awake for days at a time during the games, taking caffeine shots so I can take care of my kids.
beep

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 am
AlfredSymon says...

Reserving this spot until able to get a proper internet connection!

My character will be from the Textile quarters of Distract 8.
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

170 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:41 pm
yubbies21 says...

Name: Angus Weavers

Age (12-18): 17

District ( look @ District Information): 5, power

Appearance (as detailed as possible, pics are welcome): A tall (6.1), muscled boy. Light skin, flaxen hair. tattoo of a golden spiral on his left shoulder blade. Deep, sad, blue eyes that almost make you not want to kill him (almost, but not quite) when he pleads. thin nose and eyebrows.

Personality( strengths, weaknesses, etc...) Happy-go lucky all the way. Not a care in the world. Lives life to the fullest, and takes what life gives him. He rolls with the punches. Loves people and friends and hopes to make an ally. Over-excited easily. He believes that all humans are equal, and that no man has the right to end another life. A good laugh can make even the most dire situation into a big joke for him.

History: A simple life, i guess, nothing exciting. Was an only child. He only had his name in the reaping's once. His dad brought him his district symbol to him during the visiting time. A silver pin with a lightning bolt through it. Left his lover back home. She believes that he will come home.

Do you think you will win( why/why not?): He's strong, but knows absolutely nothing about survival. He hopes to make an ally with someone who at least has a little knowledge about plants and using weapons. Otherwise he'll be hard-pressed to survive for very long.

Other?: Deals with asthma.
beep

170 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am
yubbies21 says...

Name: Paja Noir (female)

Head Game maker (no other game makers needed)

Appearance: Short (4.9) with short slick hair, one side orange, one side brown. long fake orange eyelashes. Stenciled high arching gold eyebrows. Thin gold lips. Wears a white uniform with orange and gold emblems on each shoulder.

Personality: Strict and harsh. Revels in others suffering. Loves adding specials twists in the games to keep the Capitol viewers on the edge of their seats and the tributes afraid for their lives. Tolerates no mistakes and will do anything to make the games a success. Does not favor any tribute over another.

History: Has been the head game maker for 12 years. Before that she was a game maker for 18 years. this is her 20th anniversary for being a game maker and she intends to make it a splash.
beep

170 Reviews

Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:04 am
View Likes
yubbies21 says...

starting.... as of now, all comments belong in spoilers or in the DT. All profiles go into the DT as well, please. Happy Hunger Games!
beep

What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni