z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High

Reviews: 0
Mon May 27, 2013 8:29 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

"Okay their gone. You can stop now damnit!" I snap at Tristan. Tristan takes his lips off of my neck and looks at me in surprise. And then he chuckles.

"Sorry babe. Its just so easy to get out of character with you..."Tristan says, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and to my shoulder. I sensuously run a hand through his dirty blonde hair and do a little moan. He groans a bit in response. When I get to the nape of his neck I tug sharply at him, and shoot him a sweet smile.

"Tristan...love we've been over this before. I'm not ready for a boyfriend or a fuck buddy either. This whole entire trip started out as fun...until I saw Will..."I trail off, looking down slowly, tears filling my eyes. Tristan puts a finger under my chin and lifts my head.

"Avery....I don't mind alright. Whether you need me to be the guy you cuddle with at night to hold back the tears or your fake boyfriend when Will is around. I'll be there for you because..." he blushes a cute rosy pink and looks down himself. I put my manicured finger under his chin and lift it.

"Because you love me?" I ask, my eyes wide. He jerks his head up and down twice which I decide to take as a nod. I get up on my tippy toes and kiss him softly.

"I hope that one day i'll be able to say the same thing to you Tristy." I say with a sad smile. Tristan looks at me in amazement and then shakes his head.

"How could...how could WIll want to leave this? You...your amazing." he says looking at me directly in my eyes. I role my eyes but then giggle.

"Because i'm possessive, crazily jealous, and wildly crazy." I say grabbing his hand as we walk to my car.

"On anyone else those things wouldn't be all that attractive. But on you..."He waggles his eyebrows suggestively and I laugh out loud slapping his arm.

"You know Tristan..."I say looking at my converse " I think that...maybe if you can...if you can teach me how to love again...that at some point you wont havta be my fake boyfriend anymore...but the real thing." I feel my cheeks heating up and smile. I gasp as I feel Tristan picking me up, like a husband would his wife in the doorway to their honeymoon.

"I would love to, milady." he says simply and carries me the rest of the way to our car.

Spoiler! :
Are you really gonna let some sweet talker just take your girl like that from you? Or are you going to work for it back? Or...has someone else already stolen your eyes and not my lovely Avery?
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed May 29, 2013 12:37 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry guys! Had a couple of tests and models to do so I was tightly packed.

Lena

I started getting really frustrated and pissed with Will. I mean, for the past few months, he hadn't even turned his head around to take a look at how I was doing. I know he may regret it now but it took me quite some time to move on. Whatever it was, Will got the best of things and I got the worst. And that's what I wanted. I didn't want the guy I love to go through such times that I had. And I would love it if he would stop talking about it now.

The traffic jam ahead still wasn't moving. I rolled down the glass and so did Will. There was a long pause which I hated. I broke the silence.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I know things have changed and... Well..." I wanted to say he's lost Avery and now, he can get back to me but that would be so selfish, I would never forgive myself.

"Yeah." he says as finally the jam starts moving. "I'm sorry, Lena. I'm sorry for being the jerk. Its almost like I've wasted you."

"You have not wasted me. Its such a wrong thing to say. I would tell you to just forget about it. There's nothing we can do to fix the past." I tell him.

"I wish I could..." he punches the steering wheel letting out a small honk.

The guy in the car in front of us takes a look at his rear view mirror and I can see him grinning. Its almost like I've seen him. Will waves his hand as a sign to apologise but the guy directs to park aside. Will follows the instructions and park.

"Wonder what's wrong." I say as we both get out of the car.

The guy gets out of his, showing himself and its almost like I want to run away. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! There he was, clad in sky blue t-shirt and black trousers with his hair brushed back. I look at Will but he just keeps staring at him. I didn't know what to do. I take a small step back.

"How nice to come across two wonderful people." he says and looks straight at me.

It was Drake.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed May 29, 2013 11:54 pm
Nike says...

Jane Wills
Spoiler! :
Waiting for Sunshine! Emmett :)

Will Franco

What the hell. Drake. What was he thinking.

"Why hello to you too," I smirked.

"Let's not get at this the wrong way, friends?" he stuck his hand out making my stomach churn.

I looked over at Lena and saw that at every glance he took at her, she got closer to me. This guy was terrifying, especially from what he did to her. I swallowed hard and grabbed her hand, a quick moment. A reaction I couldn't stop.

Drake followed my hand and smirked even wider once our hands clicked.

"So, you guys an item or something? A team?" the way he said team made me know something was up.

"What are you talking about?" Lena barked.

"Whoa kitty! Keep your claws to yourself." he laughed. "I'm just asking for us to be friends, that's all."

The highway next to us kept rushing by, cars speeding past us. It just made me remember to leave leave leave. I wanted to escape everything.

"Why." I hissed.

"Listen," his face got serious as he stroked his hair back. "You make sure little Ricky doesn't get in trouble and we can be friends. If we're friends, I'm sure you'll leave him alone, no?"

Lena's grip grew tighter as she started to protest. "This is the only reason you want to be friends?"

"If it gets Rick off the hook..."

"Okay, nice to see you Drake. Bye," I smiled, spinning on my heel and walking to the car.

"Come on!" I heard him laugh from behind me.

Hiding my anger, I let Lena's hand go and hopped into my pick-up, twisting the keys in the ignition. She got in quickly, slamming the door. We could see Drake in front of us, yelling something we couldn't hear. I pulled the gear into drive and drove right past him, back home.

I rang the doorbell, my finger tingling as I pulled it away from the button. My heart was racing uncontrollably fast as it opened to her face. I swallowed hard, looking away from her eyes, so green, my did I miss the lust in them.

"What are you doing here..." She probably meant to sound angry, but instead sounded sad, like she missed me. Oh that hope in me is unbelievable.

"Can we settle things correctly?" I begged. "Avery," she cringed when I said her name. "We were together for so long. We can't just stop like that."

My heart hurt ever since she left me. It was horrible. When I saw Drake today, it reminded me how he was all over her and Lena. It reminded me that I worried for Ave. How much I loved her. How much I tried to get her. Every moment we had was just, so unforgettable. She was the one. I felt it in every bone in my body.

"But we did stop just like that." she hissed. "You want to know how? Because you wanted Lena. You got bored of me and ruined us. Because of your sudden 'manhood' whatever you wanted Lena. And you finally got the chance to get her but you won't take it 'cause you suddenly realize I'm better? Please Will, give me a break."

"The thing with Lena... it's complicated and stupid." I looked down at my sneakers, wondering why I even bothered wearing them. So old, I need a new pair.

"No Will, you don't get a second chance."

Looking back up at her, I pulled up all my courage. This wasn't going to happen and I was too scared to go for Lena. It was just too risky. I just needed to get to this hill and get over it. Seriously. Like now.

But, I couldn't stop noticing how perfect her brown hair was braided in a fishtail, the way she liked it. How her soft green eyes reminded me of the first time we went to see the dolphins in California, their color resembling the water. Her skin so soft, so touchable. She was safe.

"You're happy?" I asked. She froze for a second. "Are you happy with Tristan?"

It took her a second to respond as her eyes raced around me, missing my eyes. She was dodging this, wasn't she?

"If you are... if you really are happy with him and fully over me I'll leave you alone. Ave-Avery, I'll let you live your life without me if you reassure me that you're happy."

"I..." she paused.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 am
winterbites says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry its lame, I just can"t think right nowz and my laptop is being super sloooow ;-;

Andy

Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I woke up again. But, I was more outraged and shocked when I found out Rick had been here all day yesterday. "Morning!" Mary’s high voice rang in my ears, "I have your meds." she smiled.

I groaned, and sat up, "When can I get out of here?" I moaned.

"When you stop talking about killing yourself." she crosses her arms and looks down at me firmly, "That boy came again. He is waiting outside."

"Send him away, now." I take my pills and drink some water.

"I already did. He won't leave..." she sighed.

"Tell him I'm dead, I don't want to see him." I growl.

"Who is he? A boy from school? Friend?"

"A strongly disliked person," I push the cup away and lay back down, "Send him away. I don't want to see him."

"Okay lovey." she nods, walking out.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

187 Reviews

Thu May 30, 2013 12:30 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Lena

Mom wasn't home today too. Man, doesn't she work too hard. Sometimes, I should learn from her. Dad left us and that's exactly what's happened to me. But she wasn't being a bitch, it was dad. But here, its me who's the bitch. I had a towel around my hair and sat to blow dry it.

My phone came alive and I picked it up without even looking at the ID name.

"Hello?" I say.

"Lena? Hey... Its me Jane." I heard her voice again. It made me want to cry every time but I pulled myself back. No, not now. Its no use.

"Jane! Hi, how are you doing?" I ask, cheerfully.

"Good... Thanks. Things are going great in Germany. In fact, more than I expected it to be. H-How are you?"

"I'm okay." I tell her, at the same time working on my nails. Tomorrow was my first day at Grace School of Arts and I needed to show them my style so their first impression doesn't go too bad.

"Did you hear from Vivienne?" her voice shakes a little. I had to tell her.

I take a deep breath. "Yeah." 5 second pause. "Sarah is... Well, mad at me for hooking up with Will. Which is not true because he's not even my boyfriend. And that you managed to support me that I had nothing to do with Will, she just wouldn't take a 'no' for an answer. Sarah, she's... I'm so sorry, Jane. This is all my fault." I tell her, crying a little.

"Oh." Jane spoke. "Lena, its fine. I'm sure Sarah will understand. I'll-I'll talk to you later."

The line goes dead.

Okay, so now I'm in a formal suit and black pencil skirt with heels that my mom got me yesterday. I told her not to but she wouldn't give in. I love her but she's just impossible sometimes.

I tie my hair but somehow, it looks funny. I run down stairs with my comb and straight to mom and tell her to do my hair. Being a hairstylist, she managed to do it perfectly. I take a look in the mirror and notice its one of my mom's favourite hairstyle- the big braided bun. I kiss her on the cheek. Now, I loved how I looked. I reach for my bag and check my documents.

"Aren't you a little early today? The meeting starts at 11 only. And its only 9." my mom says, fixing one strand of my hair.

"I need to visit a friend of mine. I'll take it from there. Thanks for the hair, mom!" I said and took my car. The engine roared and I directly made my way to the hospital.

I ran through the halls. Its been 2 days since I met Andy. I had to see how he was. I bumped into his nurse and greeted her. She said I was looking quite lovely today, and I favoured back a 'thank you'. And then, she told me about Rick that he just wouldn't leave and Andy doesn't want him in the room either. I roll my eyes but Drake's warning is running over my head. No time to think about that. I walk to Rick.

"What're you doing here?" I ask and it seems he's been crying all night long.

He gets up from his seat and his legs start trembling. He takes my hand. "Please... Just please let me see Andy. I beg of you..."

I snatch my hands back. What a pest. After what he's done! "I just wanted to tell you. No matter what your brother does-warn me or do something dangerous that I don't know yet, I'll never forgive you in my whole life. I'll never even get you near to him. Mark my words. Now, get out here! Andy doesn't wish to see you."

I walk to Andy's room but I see he's asleep. Maybe I'll come back later. I give one last glare to Rick and walk back to my car. Grace Arts, here I come.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

267 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:18 am
View Likes
Nike says...

Guys, it works!! But do you still want to make a new one just so? The same Harmony High, just continued in a new Storybook post?

187 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:31 am
ChocoCookie says...

Yes! I think so. It would grab everyone else's attention. Like "Oh! They got the second part going too! :O"

So. Cool.

267 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:50 pm
Nike says...

Okay. I'll make it :)

187 Reviews

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:44 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Great! ^^

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:16 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Avery

" I..." I look down shaking my head " How could you ask this of me when I literally saw you with Lena earlier on a date?" I whisper accusingly. Will lifts my head with his finger and looks me dead in the eyes.

"It wasn't a date...or atleast not a date between the two of us." Will sighs "It was a group date. Lena, Chris, and I decided that it would be fun to go see that basket ball game together. Thats it? But you kind of have no right to be telling me this when your making out with Tristan in a car parking lot. One, we just broke up and two, he's your student. You can get fired." Will shakes his head "But thats besides the point. Do you want me or Tristan?" Will asks me straight out. I feel my throat tighten and take a deep breath.

"Will how am I supposed to go back to you, with the chance of you leaving me to go to Lena hanging over our heads?"

"Because you trust me to not do anything with her Ave." Will says caressing my cheek.

"But thats just the thing Will. I don't trust you. At all. But I miss you and I love you and that almost feels like enough."I sit on my front step, suddenly feeling too weak to stand. Will sits next to me and grabs my hand. Im don't hold it, but I also don't tear it away.

"For now Ave, it can be enough. And I promise you that later you'll have your trust for me back." Will grabs me in a hug and puts me on his lap. " I promise." he repeats as he runs his hand through my hair.

An hour later

"So what did you do?" Luna asks me as she stirs her gin and tonic with her straw. After the incident with Will, I decided to go out with Luna for some girl TLC.

"I told him that i'd think about it." I say, putting a curl behind my ear.

"What do you plan to do?" She asks while taking a sip out of her drink.

"Eh, I don't know...maybe check in with your mom in the hospital with you. How is she by the way?" I ask.

"She'll be alright. The tumors in her liver were benign so she only has to keep her health up and she'll live a good 30-40 more years." Luna says with a smile.

"Thats nice love. Okay...okay i am so don with the doom and gloom Luna. Lets go have some fun at that new club downtown!" Luna shrugs her shoulders, which I take as a yes, so I hop off of the bar stool and drag her out laughing as we go.
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

267 Reviews

Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:51 am
Nike says...

Jane Wills

Lena called me. Something is wrong. Sarah is just being a bitch, as always. Lena did nothing to hurt her! Getting William was something that just happened and Sarah just can't blame it on her. But whatever.

I had bigger problems.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I hiss, looking at his brown eyes.

Emmett just sat on the couch in my penthouse suite. Forever wanted us to be extra luxurious.

"Look, Jane... I didn't think you'd react this way."

It was the morning after the party. I let him sleep on the couch. It was exhausting to come back to my suite and take care of him. He just got off an eight hour flight, he was beat. I had too. But why would he come?

"I'm sorry..." I sighed, sitting down next to him. "It's just. I was trying to get away from it all and you coming here didn't really help." I couldn't even look at his face as I said this.

"I understand. But it was just really hard to be away from you."

"We have to try to be apart Emmett! I have a carrear here and I might not ever move back to the U.S., do you understand that? You wouldn't want a long distance relationship and you probably don't want to live here... not with me!"

Spoiler! :
I'll let you finish the rest Sunshine!

William Franco

It was easy to be with Avery. I knew her so well, everything in me was just like get back together dammit! But the thing was, I'm not sure if I can.

Look at me! Look how much of a coward I am! I can't go around ruining lives like this! Lena got hurt because of me, and so did Chris and Avery. This reminds me of when Chris liked both Lena and Josie. Man were those the times... I only loved Ave.

"Dammit!" I slapped my forehead as I lied in my bed.

Turning on my side, I looked at my alarm clock. The green numbers blinked Four-Thirty AM. I should be asleep. The next second my phone rang, making me jump. I answered it.

"Yo, Will here." I said sleepily.

"Will," It was Lena.

I swallowed hard, alarmed by the beat of my heart. I said I wouldn't hurt anyone anymore, why would she be calling?!

"What's up?" I coughed out.

"I... I think we need to have a serious talk."

"At four in the morning? Lee, I was asleep."

She paused, I could hear her breathing. "You're awake though. Will, I couldn't sleep." another pause. "I know you couldn't either."

I sat up in my bed, looking out my window. I knew she was right, but I just felt the urge to hag up and run away, never come back. Leave those people to live their lives happily without me.

"Come over." I said to my surprise.

"Be there soon."

The doorbell rang and I jumped. I was just reading a book when she rang it. Standing up, I opened the door and saw her face. The same big blue eyes, the color of the ocean. Soft face and I couldn't bear not to touch. I just stood still and smiled, letting her in.

"So..." I said, locking the door.

She seemed a little uneasy as she sat on the couch. Uncomfortable maybe? I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two mugs which I made tea in and handed her one as I sat down. She smiled, taking a sip.

"Will," she placed the mug on the coffee table next to mine. "We need to figure us out." It came out so wrong, like she hated to say that.

"I know, I've screwed you over so bad. And it's only because... I wouldn't even know why." I felt myself get furious.

"Listen," she looked up at me. "I know, we know that we have feelings for each other. But we can't do anything about it or else our lives are ruined."

"Yeah,"

"So, we just have to forget about them." she said it simply.

Taking a deep breath, I couldn't look at her. God, did I feel hurt. All that hope just vanished within me, my heart cracking.

"You're right Lena." I sighed. "I wouldn't want you to lose Avery. I don't want to lose Chris or you. Obviously."

"Exactly,"

We sat in silence for a few minutes, drinking our tea and watching the sun rise from my windows. It was beautiful, the colors or orange, yellow and pink cascading through the sky. I looked at Lena and saw the colors jump across her face. It was just amazing to finally see her smile.

I had the horrible urge to kiss her, but I know I couldn't. I shouldn't. I wouldn't. But then she looked at me, and I just couldn't help myself.

I leaned in quickly, shutting my eyes and holding her face. She didn't protest or pull away. It felt so right once our lips touched. Everything in me got warm and mushy, happy I believe that's what that's called. We kept on kissing, her body so close and mine just jumping from excitement.

After a few minutes we pull away and look at each other. Her cheeks are a soft pink as she tries to catch her breath. I'm sure I looked the same. I saw her eyes which were filled with lust, love and sorrow. I kissed her again, tasting her just made me amazed. I felt her getting jittery, but I just didn't want this to end. It was too horrible for this to just dissapear. But I pulled away and let her jump off the couch.

"We shouldn't have done that." she stood above me.

"Why shouldn't have we Lena? Because it would hurt Avery and Chris. Of course! But why can't we be selfish this one time?"

"We've been selfish too many times,"

"Don't do this to me Lena. It hurts," my reply was weak.

"It does hurt, doesn't it? When you say you love me then you go for Avery! When you kiss me and promise me that we'll be together?! Yeah Will, it hurts. Cause you're lying! Why do you hurt me Will?! Why! We both know you'll never leave Ave for me, ever. So don't you dare go around kissing me like that, promising me false words!" she yelled, tears running down her cheeks.

That really shut me up. Only because I knew it was the truth. I wanted Lena, but I couldn't have her.

Spoiler! :
You can continue Choco!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:02 am
Sunshine says...

Emmett

My sleep, like the plane ride, had been long and tedious, ridden with thoughts and hopes folded into Jane.

And, of course, it was all going wrong.

The couch I was sitting on was to posh for our tastes, but Jane doesn't seem to recongnize that. She looks out-of-place in the penthouse suite, but not in Europe as a whole. What made her outcasted in America made her blend into the European fabric like she was returning to her homeland. This thought makes me shiver; I am as out of place here as I am anywhere.

"We have to try to be apart Emmett! I have a carrer here and I might not ever move back to the U.S., do you understand that? You wouldn't want a long distance relationship and you probably don't want to live here... not with me!"

She is screaming, she is rage, and it lights a fire within me too. "Jane! We're friends! Ever thought I might just want to visit you and see Europe- Europe! Like I've ever even been out of Conneticut- because I missed you! I missed you! God, how I missed you! I went and got a passport to see you, to suprise you, because I wanted to say hi face-to-face! Everything works out in my head! Shit, Jane, I wanted a week! Not to move in! A week away from AP classes and Harvard and pregnant Lacey!"

"A week?" She sits down on the ground, looking confused. Neither of us says anything for a while. "You came to Europe to see me for a week?"

I sigh, tapping my fingers aganist the couch. It is one of those couches that is to fancy to really be comfortable. "A second ago didn't want to see me and now I'm not upholding your standards?"

"Oh, shut up Emmett." Her words startle me, and I do just that as she refigures her thoughts. "Friends don't just fly to Germany to each other when they said they were going to be apart. You know that. I know that. You can't just skip from not answering my calls to flying over to see me. You don't just do that!"

I look in her eyes. "There's a lot of things you don't just do that I've done in our relationship, Jane."

I thought that line over and over again, rolling in into a formation I thought that would rear her into remembering our relatonship, but Jane tosses it aside like a bride does her boquet. "I was almost over it, Emmett. I'm ready to move on!"

I stand up. "What in our relationship has caused you to need to move on?" The words come, fiery and unprepared to my tongue before I can stop them. "Let me ask you that. Lacey's boyfriend gets her pregnant, she moves on to Allen; We're ready to take a break, but you won't even let me see you?"

"...Lacey's dating Allen?"

Jane is cowardly now, smaller at the force of my words. Something inside me deflates at the way she asks, kindly shocked at the news of her mistake cuddling up to Lacey's.

"You're stalling."

"Yeah."

"He knows she's pregnant. He's okay with it. Lacey says he's excited."

"He led me to you."

"Yes, and it was great for awhile. Jane-"

Something starts ringng, and Jane reaches into her pocket and pulls out her phone. Much to my suprise, she answers it. "Hullo? Oh, hi Oliver. Yeah, I had a lot of fun last night."

She keeps talking to the guy on the other end of the phone, but my mind is already wanderng all over the dark side of things. She hooked up with whoever was on the end of that phone. He was probably a nice, tall German; pale and white, with an actual set of abs.

I watch Jane as she tries to get the guy to stop talking to her. Her hand is around the phone, and her voice is cool and calm, one last piece of common courtouesy for me. Maybe I do need to let her go, let her blend in here like she never did back home, but while she has learned to cast out old boyfriends, I have not. No matter what I do, I won't be able to forget her wth a "we have to stay seperated." Seperated gives one hope, and that is a painful thing.

I'm halfway through wrting a note on the pad of paper I keep in my pocket when Jane hangs up. She looks at me, confused. "What are you doing?"

"Leaving you a note. Where's a good pub around here, anyway? I need a drink."

I wanted this to be longer, but I had limited time. We can continue from here, or just move on to the new SB.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:01 am
winterbites says...

Andy

"Let me see him." I heard Rick say outside my door for the millionth time it was starting to drive me crazy.

"It isn't visiting hours and he is in a critical state, just home boy." Mary sounded exhausted. I sigh and try to stand, on my attempt I knocked over a few book and magazines and my food tray. I put my head in my hands and ground and looked down at my out stretched leg on the ground. How did- I was just on the bed. I groan again realising it was another one of my dizzy spells, that I've been having every time I go to get up.

"Oh, dear," my nurse made a clicking noise with her tongue.

"Andy!" Rick came over before the nurse stopped him, "I'm sorry," he cried. I didn't want to hear it. I pushed him away with all the force i had left, which wasn't much, at all. "Please," he turned back to the nurse, "I need to talk to him," I kept my head down as she left and Rick helped me up to my bed.

"Don’t talk to me unless you're going to get me out of this place you put me in." I said coldly not meeting his eyes.

"Andy, I didn't want to put you in here," I laughed dryly, but he kept going, "I was so caught up with everything, and angry that you, well, dumped me. I know I shouldn't have done any of it. I'm so sorry," He whispers with tears streaming down his face. He held my hand to his chest and looked down at me. His tears fell onto my face, mixing with mine, "You don't have to forgive me or ever talk to me again, but I want you to know, I love you too." He kissed my lips before I could move away. His lips were warm on mine as his hand slowly rubbed my cheek, "I'm so sorry," he cried and held my hand tight. "I'll get you out of here." H whispered and left. And just like that my heart broke, for every reason I hate. I hate that he makes me love him all over again. I hate that I just want to be in his arms, but I love him.

"Home time already?" Mary's chirpy voice rudely woke me up from my dream of unicorns. Then I realised what she said.

"What!?" I ask my face lighting up, "Home?!" she smiled and nodded, "Omg, thank you so much. I'd kiss you but that is illegal." she laughs and packs up some of my things, "Thanks for everything Mary," I whisper.

"Its okay dearie." she smiles and takes my hand, "You take care of yourself, and if you ever need to talk you're welcome here anytime." she smiles, "Now one of the teachers are here to take you home," I groan ever though I am thankful.

"Thanks again." I smile.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

187 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:59 am
ChocoCookie says...

Spoiler! :
Guys, we start posting on the re-boot when its a year later, okay? This is Lena's big thing in this post.

Lena

I don't what to say. I'd come all the way here to see if he'd do anything like kiss me or something, and it did. I came here to check his love for Avery but poor guy, he seems to be just way more than confused.

Will didn't say anything. He just sat there, his lips pierced. We kissed. And it felt wonderful and all, but I don't want a guy who do the two-date thing. I shake my head, and place the mug on the table. I wiped my tears off. Oh god, why aren't I, like, done with him? Why do I keep coming back? Oh, yeah. Its because douche face Lena can't love anybody else except Will.

"Will, will you be able to come to a conclusion where you can choose between me and Avery? You're playing with both of our hearts here. And the main reason I came here is to ask you this so that I can go to Switzerland with a proper answer!" I told him, and just as I said that, I regretted it. I was planning to not tell anyone about it.

His face shot up, and bounced off the couch. He stepped real close to me, and I moved a little back but he stopped me by grabbing hold of my hand. "You're going...where?" he asked.

I shake my head. "I'm leaving this land. I got accepted to Grace Arts. And I want to continue there. Start a new life while you can be with Avery. I'm moving on, Will."

Will looked furious and upset for a second. I didn't want to see his angry eyes at all. "What? So, does this mean you're going to start a new love life? That you've never really loved me truly, right?"

"Have you, Will? You keep changing your opinions! And finally, you end up with Avery! Why am I getting involved here? You're being stopped to do things because of me! I don't want to be the reason of any break up of anything, anymore. I'm going to find someone. And Will... I don't know if I can do it because... its always you who I've loved. But I'm going to see and try." I looked down at my feet.

This time, he stepped really close and grabbed me by the waist. "I'm sorry, Lena. For everything... Just. Please, don't leave."

"Damn it, Will." I said, quietly, crying. "Damn it."

He kissed me once more, softly and much more quickly than before. I backed away from him. I looked at him from my shoulder. "I've leaving today morning. So this will be the last time, we're going to meet. I guess this is... goodbye, then."

He just stood there, and I closed the door, blocking him from my view. And all I can remember after that is bursting into tears.

I closed my suitcase and take a look in the mirror. I kiss mom goodbye and I can see she's really sad to let me go but at the same time, so happy for me. She got all excited when I said I was going to Switzerland and said I deserved it. I smiled at her.

"Have you gotten the passport? Oh, and remember that Pipa will come to pick you up. Get along with her well. She's very fascinating. And don't forget to call me when you reach." mom says, reminding me over and over again.

I chuckled a little. "I will mom, I promise. But I got to get to the hospital, remember?"

"Oh, right. That friend of yours is getting discharged today, isn't he?" she asked, putting the baked cake into a container.

"Yeah."

I take a piece of baked cake and plop it into my mouth. I'm never going to be able to taste this wonderful cake after I go. Man, I'm going to miss my mom more than I thought.

"'Kay mom, I'm leaving." I tell her and take my suitcase and start the car. "I'll get Manny to get the car back. I love you, mom!"

"Take care, Lena!" I heard her calling and wave from a distance. I make my way to the hospital.

I reach there in a few minutes. I go in there and see Andy coming out, with Rick there. He's smiling and holding Andy by the hand. I walk over to him and smile. He gives me a weak one.

"Great to have you back." I say, slapping him slightly on the back.

"Thanks. Are you off to somewhere?" he asks, taking a look at my formal wear.

"Yeah. I'm leaving to Switzerland in a few hours."

Rick looks at me, bewildered. "You're leaving because of Drake, right?" he asks.

I glare at him. This guy. He pisses me off. "I don't care about Drake. He's never been my thing. And I have other reasons to leave. Don't make me say more." I shoot. "Andy, you're mother's here to take you back home. Take care. I should be going now."

"Have a great flight." he mumbled back.

I board the plane with one last text to Vivienne about how sorry I was. I text Chris too. He's more than shocked but he wished me all the good things. He was a good guy. He always has been. The pilot's voice vibrates through the speakers.

"Good morning, people of America. Welcome to Swiss Airline. The time now is 11 sharp. We will be starting our journey to Switzerland in a few minutes. The weather looks fine to me. I hope you have a pleasant flight and enjoy flying with Swiss Airline."

I buckle my seat belt, close my eyes and push my head back. New life. This better be the right decision.

Spoiler! :
Lena's story ends here. She's going to come back after a year only. Which will start in the re-boot.

Allen

Spoiler! :
I don't know what to post about him. :3 I guess the baby should come in?

267 Reviews

Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:29 pm
Nike says...

Jane Wills
Spoiler! :
She will have one more post and after that, off to the new SB!

"You're not going to a pub, Emmett," I warned.

"Yes I am, Jane."

He stood up from the couch, pushing past me towards the door. I grabbed his wrist and he turned to face me. I caught the pinch of anger in his eyes.

"Are you leaving cause of Oliver?" I pointed at my cell phone. "Seriously Emmett?"

"You've obviously moved on and since I'm already here, I'm gonna do what I want and leave you be." It sounded so different coming from his mouth, like those words just didn't fit him.

"No, please... let me explain." I let his arm go.

He didn't move at all and just looked at me. I guess he was ready to listen to what I had to say. My heart raced as I looked anywhere but at him, so I stared at my shoes, Mary Janes from Forever. Not so comfortable but oh so fashionable.

"We broke it off because we had a fight, a huge one. Right?" I said, looking back up at him. All he did was nod. "...and the thing is, I think it was a good decision. Because we got together way too quickly. We just jumped into the relationship Emmett. Maybe this break will make us realize if we were really supposed to be together, or not." Taking a deep breath, I continued talking. "I'm here anyway. You wouldn't want a long distance relationship! They never work." I laughed. "So, since I'm here, we can be on a break. It'd be hard to be together anyway with this distance. Unless you were to move here which I'm sure you wouldn't want to do, Lacey being pregnant and all."

Without a word he walked to the door, turned the knob, walked out and slammed it. My heart crashed. God. My body started to tremble as I lost my balance and hit the floor, weak to my stomach. Tears rushed out of my eyes as I lay on the hardwood.

I heard the door open again but didn't look up. I was so pathetic. I should've gotten up, hid, made sure I looked decent, then come back. But, all my strength was gone. All I was was a piece of depression in the middle of everyone's way.

Of course. I was the one who ruined the relationship. Only because I was scared. I thought the relationship started up to quickly. I was bored. I wanted something new. But in everything, I still loved Emmett with all my fucking heart. Everything in me wanted him. All I ever wanted was to be with Emmett, forever. God, was I pathetic.

"Janey," It was Emmett.

I looked up and saw him kneeling next to me, stroking my hair. I'm sure he didn't notice how short it got until now.

"Janey," his voice was more shocked. "Your hair."

"Yeah, I know." I touched it. "Got short,"

He just smiled, lifting me up from the floor to sit on his lap. I leaned into him, so comfortable, my pain got bearable.

"Why'd you leave?" I whispered.

"I needed some air..."

"Right." I nodded, shutting my eyes. I held onto his arm, about to fall asleep.

He was so warm, loving, I didn't want to get out of this position. Him just sitting there as I leaned into him, feeling safe. That's why we were together. That's why we started up so quickly. I shouldn't be scared of it. I ruined us because of that. I made Emmett hate me, want to dump me because of it. I wasn't right for him though! I was too dangerous. He was just too good for me. I didn't deserve him and... he didn't deserve me. Why would he want to deal with such a shit case like me?

My mind was off thinking again, thinking in the bad direction. I needed to calm down. So, I just took a deep breath and listened to his heart beat.

A few minutes passed of just us siting there in silence. I felt him fidget around and then myself being lifted up into the air. At first I was startled, but then realized he was carrying me into the bedroom. He put me on the bed, but before he could pull away, I grabbed his arms and pulled him on top of me. I got the hugest smile, and so did he. We looked at each other for a moment, then, I kissed him.

It was the best kiss we've had in a long time. So soft, loving, passionate, I missed the taste of his lips. The feeling of him being so close to me. We kept on kissing, it just led to making out.

But then there was always something the cut us off, my business phone. We got one from Forever just so clients wouldn't call on our personal one, same goes about managers and stuff. I tried to ignore it, pulling his shirt off since mine was long gone. In the end, Emmett pulled away and grabbed the phone, handing it to me. I was panting, he was as well. I couldn't catch my breath.

"Hello?" I tried to say, sounded more like. 'he intake of breath llo'

"Elizabeth?" Demitira asked, a little unsure.

"Yes?"

"I know it's your day off honey, but can you just run an errand for me?"

"Yes, sure Demitira. What is it?"

"I need you to send a few e-mails to the crew of Forever magazine. To everyone. I'll send you everything through your e-mail. You just have to organize them into two neat e-mails so everyone will be informed on our new changes. You being the assistant editor in photography, you need to do these kinds of things. And I know you'll do great." I can't believe she could say that without taking a breath, I guess it's talent, luck, or being used to it.

"No problem. I'll take care of that once you send me the stuff." I smiled.

"You need them finished by the end of the week, so take your time on that. You'll have loads of work after your day off, so really, you might want to take care of that quickly or find time. It's not part of your daily routine. On your day off would be lovely to accomplish with all that free time..." she was giving my ear an exercise. "Enjoy yourself Elizabeth, see you Thursday!"

"Thanks Demi. I'll take care of it. See you." I hung up.

Placing the phone on my bed side table, I turned to face Emmett. He was laying next to me on the bed, eyes hut as if he were sleeping. I scooted next to him, feeling my heart jump up to my throat. I got on top of him, kissing his softly on the lips. He kissed me back and opened his eyes.

"Was that your boss or something?" He asked.

"Yeah, I need to send some e-mails. Not important right now." I smiled, kissing his neck.

"Are you sure?"

I looked up at him, our faces just like an inch apart. "I'm sure," I kissed him again.

We were at it again, making out. I'm sure we never had sex, unless we did and we were both drunk because I don't remember any sex. So, today, I was hoping we finally would. In my luck, I had condoms on me. But I wasn't sure he wanted to go there yet.

William Franco
Spoiler! :
This will be his last post. See you Will in the sequel!

Lena was moving to Switzerland. My world was crashing. I couldn't believe this! If I was ever heart broken before, it wouldn't be able to compare to how heart broken I was now.

I woke up at around two in the afternoon, tasting the saltiness on my lips. Did I seriously cry last night? I never cry! I licked my lips again and remembered Lena. We were crazy last night. I missed that.

Getting out of bed, I rushed to the bathroom and took care of myself. Today, I put no gel in my hair and just let it lay there. My bangs swooshed over my forehead as I tried to put them back up. Without gel, it didn't work. I looked like that emo kid, Andy. Dammit. I just let it be.

I reached the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal, pouring milk into it. Sitting on my living room couch, so raggedy. I need a new one. But, it brought the wonderful thought back of me and Lena on here. Talking, kissing. Then the argument. God was I a fool.

Flicking on the TV, I droned myself into it.

About two hours later, my phone rang. It took everything in my to answer it. I didn't want to be bothered.

"Will!" It was Chris.

"Yeah man," I felt the guilt rise in me.

"Lena is going to Switzerland today! Can you believe it?"

Really. You had to remind me. Why did I have to love her? "She is?"

"Yeah!" he was so shocked. "It's for her school though, so I'm happy for her. I just didn't know I'd miss her already."

"You dated her man, you care about her. Of course you're going to miss her."

I clicked the power button on the remote and turned off the TV. There was silence, except for Chris talking.

"I know dude. Will..." there was a sudden pause. He had something to say and I'm afraid I knew what it was. "I think I still love Lena."

Yup, there it was.

"Oh," was all I could say.

The guilt. It climbed all over me. I felt my heart race as I realized I couldn't breathe. It was all my emotions at once, enticing me. I just wanted to burn all of it, all of my emotions. Only because I knew Lena was forbidden to me.

"Yeah," he was quiet. "The thing is, I know she doesn't love me anymore. Maybe it's good she left, then I could move on, you know?"

"Right, Chris. I gotta go. I'm so sorry for you man. But I, I can't do this anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm moving. Out of here."

"Now you're moving too! Come on man, don't leave me!"

I took a deep breath. "I hurt you and everyone around me. I'm leaving." I hung up.

The airport was too noisy for my liking and too stuffy. I was going to California. Back to where Avery and I were. I know I shouldn't do that, but it's just that this guy found me and loved my writing skills. He wants me to work for him. That's what I was doing. Moving ahead in my life.

No Avery, Lena, or Chris. Just me. Let's see how this goes.

Spoiler! :
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet