z

Young Writers Society

Harmony High

Reviews: 0
Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:56 pm
Desticakes101 says...

Spoiler! :
This shall be Avery's last post as well guys. See you in the sequel!

Avery

"So your going back to Cali eh?" I ask Will on the phone.

"Yeah...I think that i've just gotta figure myself out an-" An overhead voice announces plane 347 leaving terminal A soon.

"Well thats me Ave. I'll mail you or something when I have the time, but I'll probably be so immersed in my work that I won't have time to. So I guess that this is goodbye Ave."Will says with finality.

"Bye Will." I say detachedly and hang up. I sigh and then fall back onto Tristans bed.

"And you'll be leaving also." I say quietly. Tristan continues folding up his clothes and then bends down to kiss me.

"Its all for a good cause...you know that babe." Tristan says loking down at me upside down, his hair tickling my face.

"I know...I almost wanna go to Africa with you..." I say longingly.

"But you can't. You have all of those modeling gigs and acting gigs to prepare for, for the rest of this year. Although I would absolutely love it if you came with me..." He shakes his head with a sad smile. "I will still take you to your doctors appointment tomorrow though." Tristan says continuing to smile.

"Yeah this stomach virus has been the worst." I say rubbing my sore tummy softly. He zips up his 7th large suitcase and collapse into bed with me with a sleepy smile.

"Lets get some sleep baby." He turns out the bed side light. I sit there in the dark for ten minutes before I turn to Tristans sleeping face. He looks so innocent and...soft. I caress cheek.

"I love you Tristan." I whisper quietly. He suddenly opens up his eyes widely. And then just smiles.

"I love you too Avery Piest." He says then immediately knocks out.

The next day

"Avery...your health..." Dr. Herbert looks up from me to her documents. I feel a sharp sense of dread and look down.

"Whats wrong with me?" I whisper quietly.

"Nothing... but well...your results show that your five months...pregnant." She looks at me puzzedly, while I try to take in her words.

"No, thats impossible doc. I've been on the pill and nuva ring...no...it doesn't make any sense. And my tummy...its still so flat." I shake my head, denial starting to settle in.

"I'm not done. I...I heard two heart beats Avery." She said and then turned around to show me the results.

"So i'm pregnant...and its twins?" I ask, suddenly almost yelling. I feel so light headed right now that I think that I'm gonna faint. Four months ago...four months ago was about the time I was with Will in California. And we had sex before left for the cast party for the Walking Dead spinoff. I'm carrying Will's babies. I'm carrying two of Will's babies in my tummy. Right now. Two human beings. And suddenly...i feel tears. Because i've never felt this much love for two human beings that I knew nothing about the day before. I feel my tummy, and also feel the slight bulge thats began to grow. My...our babies are in here. And I love them more than anything on this earth before knowing that they're in there.

Dr.Herbert gives me a warm smile and hugs me tightly. "I've known you since you were a toddler Ave. And now i'm so happy that i'll be able to see your own little babies be my patients." She pulls back and smiles at me tears brimming her own eyes. "Now let me go get you some helpful information...i'll be right back."

Walking hand in hand with tristan to my car feels so nice. The sun hitting my face his warm smil- "So what happened in there? And whats in the bag?" He asks opening up the car door for me. I feel myself freeze and turn to him slowly. And then my inner actress kicks in. I smile at him brightly and roll my eyes.

"Oh its nothing serious. Just your standard stomach virus, and the bag is just full of stuff to show me how to get rid of it, and migraine stuff, and period st-" He cuts me off laughing.

"Okay-okay i'm good. Hmmm how about I take my lovely out to dinner since i'll be leaving tomorrow and she's feeling oh so wonderful." He says smiling at me at a traffic light. I kiss his cheek and sigh "That would be wonderful Tristy. Just wonderful."

Spoiler! :
See you guys in the sequel!
Last edited by Desticakes101 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:00 am
Sunshine says...

I'm doing Lacey first, as we need to get her plotline going before moving on. Will post for Emmett ASAP.

Lacey Lopez

Four Months Later

It only figures that I jinxed myself.

Allen and I are sitting on the couch, The Little Mermaid going on in the background, talking about baby names. I, despite my desperate, curiousity had managed to keep the baby's gender a secret from even myself.

"So, baby Daddy," I tease, "What boy names do you like?"

"Lace, I don't know if I should be-" Allen starts to say for the millionth time.

"You agreed to take the Father role. You can suggest baby names."

"Pregnant woman." he mutters. "James or, um... Thomas. Jonathan? I don't know, Lacey, I'm not very good at this. What about you?"

"I like James. If it's a girl, she's Melody. There's no other option."

He laughs. "Melody. That's pret-"

His sentance stops as I double over in agony, pain twisting a rampage of a path through my stomach. "Oh, Shit. Okay, this is embarassing. God, right now, really Melody? MOMMY!"

My Mother rushes from her room, morning braid only halfway done. "Sweetie? What is it, honey?"

"My water broke, and I'm scared."

"Your... Oh, god! Karon, Karon, what are we going to do!" Allen panics.

The chaos surronding me reminds me of the episode in 'I love Lucy' when Lucy gives birth. Mom is the beacon of sanity, not even paying attention when Emmett pokes his head out of his room, phone still dangling from his hand, asking, "What's going on?"

"Just like we rehearsed, boys. Allen, go start the car. Emmett, help me."

Mom comes up to me, helping me up off the couch. My belly feels heavier, weightier than it ever did before. Emmett, even more panicked than Allen, comes to help her, and they drag me to the backseat of the car. Allen steps on the gas, and I lean into my Mother's shoulder. "Mommy, I'm scared."

"Honey, honey, you'll be okay. We Lopez ladies, we're always okay. Especially the one in there."

"Especially her?"

Emmett, ever the ruiner of spiritual Mother-Daughter interrupts, "I thought we didn't know the gender."

We all groan, and the moment almost feels normal until another spasm racks my belly.

"God, Allen, drive faster."

If you didn't figure this out already, giving birth sucks.

It feels like all of hell is weaving it's way through your belly in one giant, fluid motion and-pop!- hey look, hell produced a baby!

My whole body is sweating. I've been in labor for only- and Emmett is continually checking- five hours, but it feels like an eternity. There's Doctor's and nurses all looking up my vagina, telling me where the babies head is like care.

I've only taken one of the anti-pain thingies they've given me, going with my Mother with the whole 'Mother Nature is superior' thing.

God, I really want to kick Mother Nature in the shin right now.

My own Mother is standing protectively over me, whispering, "You're almost there, Lacey! Your child is almost out! "

I keep pushing, and Allen, who has been standing there with his awkward lie of 'yes, I'm the father' pushing down on him, begins jumping.

"Come on, Lacey!"

"Everyone shut it!" I cry, done with trying to bite my tongue. "Trying to give birth here!"

Just as that sentance is done, the whole atmosphere changes. My tight body heaves a giant sigh, as if letting the last little devil scramble away. My Dad, who has only been here all of five minutes, laughs.

"It's a girl, Lacey! It's a little girl!"

My Mother kisses me on the forhead. I try to push my legs together, but I can't, so I outreach my arms for my baby.

"Not yet, sweetie. They haven't even cut the umblical cord yet."

Stupid fucking umbilical cord.

"I want... to hold... her." My throat feels like I haven't had water in days.

"Soon, sweetie. " The nurse says kindly. "She looks to be heathy, so we'll just clean her up and hand her back to you."

I catch my Melody in the corner of my eye. She's wailing, covered in my vagainal blood, and her skin is the color of an overdone tomato. I'm not going to say she's beautiful, but I know that she will be. Most of all, she's mine.

I glance guiltily over at Allen, turning my head as much as my tired body can handle. I haven't told him I was plannng on giving her up. He looks so proud of her, like she was his own baby.

"Mom, I don't... know if I can..."

"Shh, sweetie. I know. I knew you would think so. All will work out, dear. It will, I promise you."

One more post for both characters!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:31 am
Sunshine says...

Last Post for Emmett!

Emmett Lopez

I don't think I've ever felt this much before.

Jane is kissing at my neck, making soft little moans as she goes along. Two hours ago she wanted me out of her life- and know we can't seem to keep our hands off of each other. In my brain, in the central part of my common sense, I know we should be talking about where we are going to next, what we want to do once I graduate. Whenever we talk, things get messed up. We're always better off doing things the Jane way; having deep, unrelated talks while we make-out.

I feel the need to talk, but I also feel a lust I don't think I've ever felt before. It radiates off Jane, soaking deep into the pores of my skin; the emotion of I want you so bad I don't know what to do with it.

In doesn't surprise me too much that, when I start kissing Jane's neck, when she asks, "Do you want to... okay, this might sound stupid, but I swear it's not just because I'm kinda horny. Do you want to have sex? I mean, no-" she takes an intake of breathe-"pressure."

No pressure is just something people say in the hopes that it'll lead you to make your own decisions, and I know that. I stop kissing her, looking her as directly in the eye as I can with all the skin she was showing. "You only have sex in one night stands. Or if Drake was being an ass. You know that, don't you? I have to have a promise that this isn't it, that we are still going to try to be together. That we're going to try." This is the only compromise I can think of that keeps all my sanity intact.

"Yes. I can't give you up, and you can't give me up. We'll talk on the phone when I'm here, and I'll come back to visit, even if you don't make love to me right now. I love you, Emmett, despite all the idiot decisions."

I kiss her, long and sweet. She lays on top of me for awhile, and neither of us move to undress whatever we still have on. "I love you too, Jane." I wait a moment before asking, "How many times have you had sex without being drunk?"

She laughs her bitter laugh. "I haven't."

And, because I love her, that sells it.

I tell her to get the condoms, ask nervously if she's on birth control, which she answers with a happy 'yes, darling'. I told myself, after Lacey, that I wouldn't do this until the girl had a ring on her finger. I decide, as Jane slips off my pants, that she will be worth it. She has to be.

I wake up next to Jane, stark naked.

For a startling moment, I can't remember what happened. I check the clock on the wall with groggy eyes- fourteen o'clock? Why am I waking up at two in the afternoon? Jane's flesh pressing against my back reminds me. I turn over carefully, trying not to disturb her. I look at her hair sticking to her face, every curve in her body more stunningly obvious than they ever looked under clothes. This is the girl who took my virginity, and she is beautiful.

Jane cracks one eye open before shutting it again, just as quickly "You're pretty good for a beginner, you know that?"

My face turns red, and she laughs, both eyes fluttering open. "Uh, thanks?"

She stretches, her legs out under the sheet, hitting mine with every muscle flex. "No problem, Em." She turns on her back, and I follow in suit. "I like that you do that." Jane says after a pause. "Once most guys are done with me, they don't even look at me. Allen just flew up after Avery, and Drake would go before I even woke up. You actually looked like you thought I was beautiful stark-naked."

"You are."

"And this, my boyfriend, is why we will be doing that a lot more." She swings her legs over the bed, not even noticing how warmed I am by her comment of 'boyfriend.' "Now, I should probably put some pants on and write that email."

I watch her as she puts her panties and bra back on, noting the change in our relationship; she no longer has shame, and I no longer have such rabid hunger. Staying in bed, I turn on the TV in Jane's posh suite, surprised to see a Harry Potter movie on the screen.

Jane begins typing, and I watch as Severus Snape talks, his love for Lily in every fluid motion. Jane looks over at me, asking. "Are you ever going to put pants back on?"

"Shh!" I hush her. "This is my favorite part!"

Jane swivels the chair around just in time for Severus Snape to reply to Dumbledore's burning question. His grim lips pull into an "Always" that keeps the room silent.

We both just look at the screen for awhile, neither of us saying a word. "How long do you have in Germany?"

"Six more days. I could probably stay longer, but I've got school work to return to. I'm graduating next month, after all."

"Oh yeah." Jane says, and I see it in her face that she has forgotten about everything in that grotesque world besides me, and for that I'm glad. "What do you want to do? German's throw some pretty awesome parties, and there's a lot to see around here. I work a lot, but there's ways I can procrastinate for you."

I laugh. "You sound like me."

"You aren't exactly a terrible influence, Emmett."

That sentence, that one right there, makes this entire relationship worth it. Though the Jane I rescued from that party, all those months ago, is dressed similarly to this one, they couldn't be more different people. I think back to the willow tree, all those months ago, when I told her I liked her, and not just because I wanted to get into her pants, but because I liked her.

Jane continues to type away, and I have to raise my voice. "And has that changed things?"

She looks directly at me, a smile crinkling the corners of her face. "All of one."

I let her finish her email, and she climbs back into bed with me. We lay there, side by side until I ask; "Should I put some pants back on, or are we going to go back at it?"

She laughs, and that makes me realize that I won't really care either way.

Sequel time for Emmett? I think yes.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:36 am
Nike says...

Jane Wills
Spoiler! :
Her last post before the sequel! EEE! So excited!

We did it. For the love of God, we did it. It felt so much better than ever before. No one could've topped Emmett. No one. I'm sure of it. It's not the sex part about it that really made it the best, it's the whole thing about that we truly love each other that made it amazing. But... he was really good.

After I had finished my e-mail, I had joined Emmett on the bed. He was watching The Deathly Hallows Part II which made me so happy he was my boyfriend. I would find someone as dorky as me.

He had asked me if we should do it again and you know me. I wanted to. I had done all my work for the day, so there's nothing better to do. I swear, there is nothing better than being with Emmett.

"Emm, I really love you. Like so much, it's sort of dorky of me. But, it hurt when I left. Every day was hard to get through." and that was true.

I felt him put his arm around my shoulders and pull me close. He was so warm, as always. I side hugged him, cuddling up.

"I love you too Jane. It was hard for me as well! I'm so happy I came. But, we really have to talk."

"Really? Now?" our talks are never good and lead to endless arguments and great make-outs. But he was right. We needed to talk.

I pulled away and gave him my undivided attention.

"I graduate soon, you know that. And with you being here... how are we gonna do this?"

"I said I'd visit, call you too!"

"Jane..." there was a pause. "You know what I mean."

Swallowing hard, I looked for an escape. I knew I couldn't, so I just let it go and finally decided to speak up.

"Yeah, I do..." I sighed. "I want us to be together. Really badly. Maybe we can work our way as we go on through life?" I suggested.

He gave me the look that read 'really'. Smiling, I tried again with a better suggestion.

"I have to go to college and here would be perfect! Cheaper schools, you know. But, what if I move back after my time at Forever... and we rent an apartment together. Near your college of course and I'll just find one near."

Giving it a thought, he pulled my arm so I could lay next to him again.

"You sure you want to do that?"

"Of course I want to do that. I love you Emmett and I want to be with you, what better way than to live together! I'm sure there will be some awesome colleges for me babe. And you're taken care of." I played with his hair as I said this.

I had this love of hair. And his, my my, I will forever love it. Curly, brown. I just couldn't stop touching it. It probably annoyed him. Ah, maybe not.

"Alright Jane. If you say so. I think it's a great idea. No, a great plan." He smiled. "What about now?"

"What do you mean?" I looked up at his eyes as I cuddle up next to him. I couldn't believe his was still naked.

"Like, how are we going to be together now?"

"We'll call, text, Skype!" I said with excitement.

"Long distant relationships though... they never seem to work." he had doubts.

"Sweetie, of course they don't. But we'll make it work. We have to!"

A smile just grew back on his face as he kissed me softly. It made me smile once we pulled apart.

"Okay, this will work." I said, a bit hungrily.

"Yeah..." he got a bit lost too.

And we were at it again. The kissing which led to making out which led to another round of sex. Man did I love Emmett.

Spoiler! :
SEQUEL TIME BOOYAH
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:36 pm
MikeyG says...

Well you all know by now that Tristan is heading off towards Africa. Ashton...eh I don't know what happened to him. He just goes back to California and stuff, forgetting about his love for Avery and his interest in Lena. I'm going to make a new character so yeah. To the sequel we go I guess.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:36 pm
MikeyG says...

Pretty much, just delete Ashton and Tristan.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:53 am
ChocoCookie says...

Spoiler! :
Last post for Allen. Sorry this is late!

Allen

I was the happiest man alive. My beautiful daughter was there, just in front of me and I just wouldn't let Karon pick up the baby. I would go like, "just a few more minutes" and Karon's patience is so not to underestimate. The nurse had advised that we don't disturb Lacey for a few hours since she had just given a heavy birth for a teenager and was extremely exhausted.

Melody. I like it. Emmett keeps playing with her cheeks and we go boy crazy over the little kid. But most of all, I was a father. Well, not a biological one but I was proud of Lacey. She made it.

The nurse had opened the door. "I'll have to put the baby to sleep and check up on some tests. So, if you could please..."

She motioned her hands to a small room and I handed over the baby to her. Its been a week now after the birth. Lacey would be discharged today. I went into her prego room to see her sleeping soundly. I tried to get in as quiet as possible.

"Its not going to work, Allen." I heard her say as I dragged the chair like a bee. I looked at her and grinned. "Whatever you do, I'll always know when you're near."

I drag the chair across and sit next to her. I pat her hair, pushing it back. She takes my hand and kisses it. "How are you feeling?"

She smiled. "Grand."

I kiss her on the cheek.

"Our Melody is so beautiful, isn't she?"

Our Melody. I loved that. "She's more than that."

I couldn't wait to tell Lacey. Its been ages since I've been wanting to tell her. I told Karon and Emmett already and they're so psyched. I start getting fidgety and see Lacey staring at me. Her face is glowing but at the same time so tired.

"You'll be finally getting out of this place, today." I told her. "Just a few last minute tests for the baby, and we're done."

"Tests? Is Melody alright?!" Lacey freaks out, unable to control her panic. She starts to get up but I push her back gently.

"Easy, there. She's fine. Its just the normal check-up. It goes for every baby." I tell her and she deeply sighs.

There's a small pause. I should tell her.

"Lacey..." I spoke, carefully, picking her hand. "I was wondering... Since the baby's here and everything..."

"You're leaving me?" she jumps into a conclusion.

"What, no! No, its not that. I was just thinking, I've got an apartment and stuff ready, next to your place. I talked to Karon about it. Well, obviously she's a tad sad since she wanted to spend her time with her grand-daughter, but you know. It would mean, our little privacy, our little world, our little daughter, and a little of everything else to ourselves." I spoke, placing the words correctly.

"Allen. Are you sure you want to be, like, a married couple?" Lacey jokes and I chuckle.

"Its totally up to you. If you want Karon's help in these things, I really don't mind."

"No, maybe I shouldn't depend on mommy too much. It just... She's gone through a lot because of me."

There's a knock on the door and the nurse comes in with our gorgeous Melody. She hands over the baby to Lacey and I see her staring at her so lovingly. Her eyes are full of sparkles, there's nothing else she could care for. The nurse leaves us to have our private moment.

"So, do you want to do this?" I ask, caressing Melody's cheek. Man, those were the best. She has the softest cheeks.

Lacey nods. "Maybe after a month or so. Since Melody's just an infant, I'd probably would want mommy. She's the best person since men can't handle things like that. Right, darling?" she says, playing with Melody.

I smile. Karon and Emmett comes in and sits next to her. Lacey looks up and smiles. "You guys knew about Allen's idea?"

They both nodded. "Its your decision, honey." Karon said. "Have you fed the baby?"

I go red. Oh no, not this part. "No, not yet. Is it time?" Lacey asks.

Emmett looks at me and signals that we should leave. I nod. "Alright. I guess, after this, its a whole new world for this little one. I'll leave you ladies."

Karon and Lacey giggle like girls. I think they pretty much got the idea that we couldn't afford to see stuff like that. Me and Emmett leave the room, and as soon as we close the door, we burst out laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" Emmett exclaims.

"Oh, how about you?" I tell him, laughing a little. He pats me on the shoulder.

The silence follows and I look at Emmett. "I have a niece." he says.

"Feel nice?" I ask.

"I don't know. Its all weird if you ask me."

I shrug. "I've never felt like what's it to have a niece."

"Don't you have siblings?"

"Yeah, two. One's in Canada. Never been in touch. And then there's Andrea for me." I tell him.

"Sorry to hear." he pronounced. "Hey... You'll take care of her, won't you? Of Lacey? She's everything to me."

I place a hand on Emmett's shoulder. I was much taller than him and I always saw him as my younger brother. Always will. "She's mine now. I wouldn't give her away if it has to take my life. She's a part of my soul. I can't let her go ever. Lacey Lopez. That name's going to carved on my grave, I tell you."
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh