Cool, I can't wait!!! This will be my first storybook
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 am
Starrywolf says...

Neither can I! We'll just need to get a couple more characters, hopefully both of the other council people...
I'm so impatient, if we're not ready by then we can start anyway and leave the open spots as shared characters.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:25 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Largely edited!!!

Name- Serena.
Age- 20 looking, real age unknown (Around 50, she thinks)
Gender- Female
Appearance-
Spoiler! :
Always seems younger and more innocent than she really is.
Personality- Amazingly sweet, serene and innocent- to girls. To most guys, she is a flirtatious slut (Sorry to use that language, but that's what she is!). If a girl is with a guy she likes, she will do all in her power to rip them apart. She's really a sweet girl, but she can be nasty if she wants to. She's great with humans, but it's with other angles her flirtatious attiture is revealed (Unless the human is Brad Pitt or something).
Job- Scout
Wing Color- Sun yellow on the outside, but it you go deeper her down feathers are a very deep grey.
Up for love?- Not necessarily the serious type, but she's all for flings. If you're the right guy, you might get her to stay with you.
Other- About the best liar on the planet, when it comes to her job.
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:12 am
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

*Dibs on a male Lieu angel. Will post profile shortly. My posting might be sporadic at first as I'm preparing to show the first chapters of a my novel to a publisher. To see if they're interested in the concept. Wish me luck. I could use all the help I can get.*

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:16 am
VampireSenshi says...

I hope they enjoy it!!!
<YWS>
<NE1>

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:35 pm
View Likes
Napier says...

Name- Ken Kellen
Age- 30 (Looks 10)
Gender- Male
Appearance- Extremely scruffy, has messy black hair and ever-wide, curious eyes. "Cute" in the way 10 year olds are, with small features, round face and a constant smile. Wears a variety of very baggy t-shirts, usually with band names to appear inconspicuous, although oblivious to the fact that most of the bands are a couple of decades old.
Personality- Happy most of the time to the point it becomes irritating. Ken is very inquisitive, and his curiosity often leads him to become lost. He is very clingy, which is good in the way that any friends he makes will always be safe around him, but conversely leads him to be tempted by the close relationships rule- for him, parting with friends is the hardest thing in the world.
Job- Scout
Wing Color- Baby blue (Reflects his friendliness and innocence)
Up for love?- He's too young, really, so still thinks girls are "icky"
Other- Would love a volunteer from a human character to be the person Ken is the "Guardian Angel" over.

Name- Milo Dannegan
Age- 400 (Looks 40-50)
Gender- Male
Appearance- Slick blonde hair, should be good-looking but his face is pale, constantly snarling and has heavy bags under his eyes. Refuses to wear anything other than drab black suits with ruffles, because this was the fashion the last time he visited Earth. Wears a red rose in his lapel for remembrance of his wife, who was killed in a witch trial.
Personality- Ruthless and deadly efficient. A master at arms, one of the most quick to act and effective Lieus out there. His temper his outrageous, however, and is incredibly brutal when he kills, often using sadistic means to torture creatures he traps. His wife's unjustified killing has led to paranoia, and for him trusting a human is out of the question; he believes we all fear magic and angels and will slaughter him if they got the chance.
Job- Lieu
Wing Color- Could Milo please have Black Wings? I know it says it will be discussed, but I think black would best reflect his dark past and personality. If not, they'll be red/maroon to reflect his love of bloodshed.
Up for love?- No, still in love with his wife
Other- Kills off a human character in the story (if that's OK. If not, I fully respect that)
Last edited by Napier on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning

32 Reviews

Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:44 pm
Starrywolf says...

The killing a human thing is fine, as long as you check with the user first.
I'd prefer the wings be red.

A side note: I think I'm caught up, but if forgot to reserve someone's spot, I'll add it.

32 Reviews

Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Starrywolf says...

Amy

I walk down the street, ignoring any passing people as I turn up the volume on my Ipod.

Now the caretaker's
The undertaker
So I'm gonna go and get a peacemaker....

It's a long way home, but it's easier to walk than drive.

Resa

I walk down the forest path carefully, scanning the trees for a Cress. There is one here, I can tell.

It jumps out at me, and I grab my bow before sliding out of the way. I send an arrow into it's heart, but it was still alive, and screeched. Loud enough for a human to hear. I'll have to call a scout down here later to make sure.

Another arrow, this time into it's stomach, and it finally stops moving. I pull the arrows out of it, making a mental note to wash off the blood later, and watch as the serum from the arrows makes the bird's body disintegrate.

Shaith

So bored.
So very, very bored.

Somebody screw up already.

Spoiler! :
Sorry about shortness. I'm not good at starting without anything to build on.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 am
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Human-

Name: Catherine Marie Harpe (prounced Harp-a....like a long a)

Appearance: She has very pretty curly red hair (natural) and blue, with a bit of green, eyes. She is normal height and her skin is pale. Her eyes are small, but she has long eyelashes. Here are some pictures, but make sure to follow the description for the differences.

her hair (but a more natural color):
Spoiler! :
what her face looks like (but more pale), just ignore the rest of it besides the face:
Spoiler! :
I know it might be hard to picture that hair on that face, but just try!

Personality: She's always been a loner. She's shy, so she keeps to herself and away from people. She doesn't have any friends, nobody even really talks to her. She's really sweet, though, and loves helping people. She dreams of adventure and doing something amazing for children, and of love. She wants to be noticed, to be important, but she doesn't trust anyone. She doesn't open up, things get bottled up inside her. She get angry and irritated with mean people who think they are so amazing but are actually really stupid, and people who don't even bother trying. No matter what, she never gives up on something she starts. She is very studious and smart, and logical. Still, her self-confidence is very low, and she always blames herself when things go wrong, which happens a lot to her. She is extremely clumsy and often gets hurt quite a bit.

Up for love?: Yes

Other:

Hope this is okay! Please tell me if there's anything wrong with it!
Last edited by MisunderstoodDreamer on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

32 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:30 am
Starrywolf says...

(It's fine. :))

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 pm
Napier says...

This is my first storybook.
Do I post as I please, or is there a turn-based system?
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning

32 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:29 pm
Starrywolf says...

You can post as you please, as long as you don't post twice in a row. :)

30 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:09 pm
VampireSenshi says...

Hey Guys, I just wanted to clear up some details that I thought needed to be fixed. For Angel,
He keeps an eye on Lesley not because he thought she would be his sister, but because he saved her from a car accident when she was a baby and he has been keeping a close eye on her since then. So he knows her more than most people, and he has a thing for her...

I just wanted to clear that up!

Thanx!!!
<YWS>
<NE1>

30 Reviews

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:49 pm
VampireSenshi says...

Angel

Angel walked slowly through the streets of New York, the mortals obviously couldn't see him. Though he walked as if they could.

This day has been unnaturally boring... I'm usually being hailed at about this time for something like a monster or a cover-up job, but today has been silent and uneventfull.

He thought to himself as he walked.
He gazed weakly at the faces of the people that passed at varying degrees of speed and hurriedness. There was a woman with three children, probably on there way home from daycare. A man with a grim expression of his face, a briefcase in his hands.

What are your thoughts?

Angel lightly carressed the side of his head, he looked carefully into his memories.

Billions upon billions of images flowed through the two of them, persons faces that Angel couldn't recognize, places Angel had seen but never been to, feelings that Angel wanted to have been able to feel when he was alive.

Once the exchange had concluded, Angel had come to the understanding that this man had married his colledge sweetheart whom he had been courting for several years. They had been gifted with a beautiful baby girl, but she died during child-birth.

I can feel your pain...

Angel released his grip on the man's soul, and continued walking. A tear rolling down his face...

. . .

Lesley

Lesley's day had yet to yeild any suprisingly amazing details or expiriences. She walked down the street on the sidewalk on her way back from to school, she was thinking about something her teachers had told her today.

You need to focus more on your work Lesley, you won't be able to succeed in the world if you can't focus on what is important! - Her language arts teacher Mr. Sumner told her when she was day-dreaming in class, scribbling notes of a fantasy world that was inhabited by angels and demons that she had been writing for so long. She doodled drawings of beings with multi-colored, luminous feathers that gleamed in the morning sun.
Yet after so many years of doodling and sketching, she had yet to produce anything that was enough to publish or show to anyone. She had only to produce a single drawing of an angel, male, with wings that gleamed in all spectrums of blue and purple and green. His face had soft features; a caring smile upon his face. his eyes seemed to look directly into your soul.
He held his arms out as if he was hanging from a cross, he had scars on his chest and arms. A chain with a pendant dangled from his neck. A silver cross with a little blue gem in the middle. The cross was encircled with a ring of silver, sprouting from the ring were two little silver angel wings. It was so delacate and ornatelty simple that she had never thought of changing it.
Though she had never imagined a name for this angel.

. . .

So that was my first post for this storybook, sorry if I started to strongly.
<YWS>
<NE1>

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:15 am
Leahweird says...

Name- Joan Aquarius
Age- 475
Gender- Female
Appearance-
Spoiler! :

Sorry if the picture is a little risqué, it was just so perfect in every other respect

Personality- Gentle, somewhat maternal. Joan wants to keep everyone safe, and is sad that she cannot
Job- Council
Wing Color- Silver (unless that is a problem)
Up for love? Yes
Other- Starrywolf, do you mind if Joan has a crush on Shaith?
Also, Joan like to play guardian when she’s not busy with the counsel, so if any human wants to volunteer to be shadowed by her, that would be cool.

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom