Young Writers Society

Virtues of the Brutal

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 pm
SubjectBlue says...

Could you please save the strength for me,
thanks
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:28 am
SubjectBlue says...

Name: Tarsyphanus(Tar-si-fa-nus)

Gender: male(if all are male, why is there a gender section :D)

Appearance: (will add pic later)

ArĂȘte: strength

Personality: very kind, sometimes naive, and not very smart, his personality does not fit his intimidating appearance or his brutal assignments, he was ridiculed as a glutton throughout his childhood, and had to get his food by fighting, but when finally he had enough food- no one ridiculed him anymore- he was a huge, powerful man. he eats a lot, and has quite the temper, he can get angry and lose control, but he's very loyal and obedient.

Weapons: his weapons- and entire fighting- is nothing like the spartan way of fighting- he has a huge bow, which most people can't draw, and a sword and shield for melee, when he's fighting in melee, he's a berserker, hacking, slashing and tearing limbs with his bare hands. his insignia is a stallion.

Other: he's a bastard, up for love.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:07 am
creativemuse1 says...

Save Wisdom for me and another spot in the helot too. I will post a profile later.
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites