z

Young Writers Society

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Open)

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:24 pm
goofysmurf1 says...

Dear, Ms./Mr. __________,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed form of your enrollment. Term begins on September 9. We await your owl no later than September 5.
Yours sincerely,
Goofysmurf1
Deputy Headmistress (Storybook Creator)

After the war between Dumbledore's Army and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, Hogwarts has been continuing it's educational purpose after the notable students have graduated. Letters are being sent to future students, and Hogwarts staff making special appearances for Muggles.

You have either received a letter, or has been given a letter by a Hogwarts staff member. You have magic in you, and have been accepted into Hogwarts to learn more of your given magic. You are living life in the Hogwarts school, and anything can happen as long as it's Harry Potter related.You can play as a Pureblood or a Muggle.

For Hogwarts Students:
You may take this Sorting Hat quiz to determine your House:
Spoiler! :
http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html

Your Enrollment profile:
Spoiler! :
Name:

Age/ What year are you?:

Pureblood or Muggle?

Prefect Professor or Student?

Appearance:

When you took the quiz, which House did you get?

What is your wand made of?

Skills:

Weaknesses:

History:

Personality:

Up for love?

Other:

The staff of Hogwarts:
Spoiler! :
We will be excepting staff.

There is a club too page.php?id=1350 join it
Last edited by goofysmurf1 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
go to page.php?id=1242 now please and subcribe

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 pm
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Save me a spot please!!! This sounds amazing!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:15 pm
View Likes
goofysmurf1 says...

okay i will save you a spot.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 pm
goofysmurf1 says...

There is a club too page.php?id=1350

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:08 am
Sunshine says...

Um... you do realize there's already one of these out? It's not exepting or anything, but just letting you know! :D
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

Reviews: 2
Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 pm
MissPenelopeLane says...

I'll put in a character! :D
Do you want Peace, Love, and Happiness?
~Good, because so do I.
Before you can do that, you must do one thing.
~Imagine ALL the people.
That or sit on the couch eating nachos.

...Let's just do that.

Reviews: 2
Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 pm
MissPenelopeLane says...

Name: Anthony Mercer

Age/ What year are you?: 15, fifth year

Pureblood or Muggle? Pureblood

Prefect Professor or Student? Student

Appearance:
He's slightly taller than average, and carries himself very tall. His shoulders are wide, but he's got a very well balanced figure. By all standards he's very lovely for a man. His ab muscles are toned, but not overly so. Anthony has short red hair and no facial hair. His eyes are bright green, and he can charm most people with just a wink.

Anthony wears the strangest clothes when he's not in his robes. Even when he's in his Hogwarts robes he refuses to go without wearing one of his many flamboyant scarves.

When you took the quiz, which House did you get? Slytherin

What is your wand made of? Yew with a phoenix feather core. Anthony has painted it bright orange with blue spots.

Skills: He's good at seduction, and he's a hard study. His favorite subject is potions, and he's very good at them.

Weaknesses: He'll try to seduce any man he sees, which leads to a lot of problems. In addition he's not that physically strong.

History:
Anthony was raised with a rich upbringing. He had formal lessons on how to behave, and was always considered very smart. When he was 14 he met a young man in flamboyant clothing by the name of Rex. It was Rex that took his virginity, turned him gay, and was the reason he flirted with everyone. He continued to see Rex, well aware that there was no emotional attachment, it was just for the purpose of intercourse. Just before Anthony came to Hogwarts for the fifth time Rex gave him an orange scarf with blue polka-dots, which from then on became his favorite scarf. He even painted his wand after it.

Personality:
He's witty, sly, and very flirtatious. He's not too strong, but he makes up for it in cunning. If someone gets on his nerve he will willingly let them do what they want, but he will get even with them very soon, and when he does it's something to be feared. Once he had actually dangled someone out a third story window for three solid hours just for knocking over his plate of food (on purpose of course).

Up for love? Yes.

Other: He's a queer, and openly so.
Do you want Peace, Love, and Happiness?
~Good, because so do I.
Before you can do that, you must do one thing.
~Imagine ALL the people.
That or sit on the couch eating nachos.

...Let's just do that.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

... Eh, what the heck, I don't see why not. Might as well try SBing again.

Name: Miles Nonnel

Age/ What year are you?: 5th Year

Pureblood or Muggle?: Halfbreed

Prefect Professor or Student?: Student

Appearance: Brown hair that falls in his eyes, which are blue. He carries a leather messenger bag to keep his books in, as well as a guitar case when he can get away with it. He finds immense pleasure in breaking the dress code; he generally wears jeans and a graphic t shirt, but if he's chewed out for it he'll wear his robe for a few days before trying again.

When you took the quiz, which House did you get?: Slytherin

What is your wand made of?: 11 1/4 inch yew with a thestral tail hair core.

Skills: He's... a good guitarist? He also has a way with women, or thinks he does.

Weaknesses: Easily angered and a huge smartass.

History: He was born and spent his youth in a small town near London. When he was seven his mother was killed in a car crash-- his father left when he was only three. He was sent to live with his aunt, and was attending a normal school before he received the Hogwarts letter.

Personality: A prankster and a troublemaker, it's no surprise that Miles ended up in Slytherin. He constantly backsasses teachers and pulls rather cruel jokes on his classmates. He's an enormous flirt, but most of it is to mess with the ladies. His temper is quite short. He also loves showing off.

Up for love?: Yeah.

Other: Closeted bisexual.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

... Eh, what the heck, I don't see why not. Might as well try SBing again.

Name: Miles Nonnel

Age/ What year are you?: 5th Year

Pureblood or Muggle?: Halfbreed

Prefect Professor or Student?: Student

Appearance: Brown hair that falls in his eyes, which are blue. He carries a leather messenger bag to keep his books in, as well as a guitar case when he can get away with it. He finds immense pleasure in breaking the dress code; he generally wears jeans and a graphic t shirt, but if he's chewed out for it he'll wear his robe for a few days before trying again.

When you took the quiz, which House did you get?: Slytherin

What is your wand made of?: 11 1/4 inch yew with a thestral tail hair core.

Skills: He's... a good guitarist? He also has a way with women, or thinks he does.

Weaknesses: Easily angered and a huge smartass.

History: He was born and spent his youth in a small town near London. When he was seven his mother was killed in a car crash-- his father left when he was only three. He was sent to live with his aunt, and was attending a normal school before he received the Hogwarts letter.

Personality: A prankster and a troublemaker, it's no surprise that Miles ended up in Slytherin. He constantly backsasses teachers and pulls rather cruel jokes on his classmates. He's an enormous flirt, but most of it is to mess with the ladies. His temper is quite short. He also loves showing off.

Up for love?: Yeah.

Other: Closeted bisexual.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 pm
Rydia says...

My apologies to those who have joined this, but it will now be locked and moved to the archives as it is plagiarized from another member's storybook.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare