z

Young Writers Society

role plays ANY character you want

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm
View Likes
goofysmurf1 says...

play any character you want make one up or pick one from a movie or book you watched/read start NOW
go to page.php?id=1242 now please and subcribe

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:17 am
View Likes
alabasterwolveness says...

-An assassin slowly walks along the darkened woods, her long flowing white hair was glistening in the bright midnight moon. She tilts her cranium just a bit, wolf like ears perked high as she listens to the sounds and rythms of the forest. Her long tail slowly sways behind her, in a pendulum motion if you were to say. Silently she came up to an Inn, her gold eyes slowly study the Inn. Knowing how safe it was, she went in. Her footsteps light, she eyes the person behind the counter. She slowly sits down in the Lobby, digging through her pockets for some money that she could stay the night. Not really wanting to sleep upon the dirt and grass lands once more.- "Oh where did I put the money!" -She mumbles, angry with herself that she might have to sleep outside for another night of her long and tired job.-
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 am
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

Suddenly, a young male with fire red spiked hair appears. The assassin, sleeping outside, notices the man walking into the inn. He sees the lady in the shivering cold. He takes a pile of sticks, drops it next to the lady and shoots a fireball out of his hands at the pile of sticks. Being a pyromancer, this was commonplace magic. He then told the assasin, "stay here by the fire while i go pay for a room for you." After he went in and paid for the 2 rooms, he told her, "here's the key to your room, its number 209. No need for a woman like yourself to sleep in the cold. If you need any help, im in room 212. Have a wonderful night."
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

42 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 am
View Likes

-she looks up at him, slowly standing up. She genty hugs the boy, still wondering why he had helped her sp.- thank you.. -weakly, she holds were her wound was. Slowly walking into the room the boy had paided for.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 am
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

Doomfire slowly walks to his room. He is nervous because his powers are still unpredictable and he doesnt know if his powers will set the room on fire. When he gets to his room, he lays down and sleeps, hoping the night will remain peacefully.
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

12 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:10 pm
Sourdude16 says...

the next morning he wakes up, finding himself in a hotel burnt to the ground. He knew this was not his doing, as he had not an angry thought or even dream the night before. Someone is after him, and most likely, the girl too. He ran as quickly as he could to where the girls room once was and was shocked to see the girl was no longer there. He wondered where the girl may have gone.

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 pm
View Likes

-weakly, bleeding. She runs through the woods, knowing he was after her either way. Her wolf ears picking up his footsteps after her. Knowing she had to fully change into her animal state. She did so, avoiding the man after her. Slowly limping back to were the hotel was, going to search for something she had lost. Seeing the boy, she falls down hard to the ground. Turning back once more to her assassin form. Shivering and coughing up blood badly.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:58 pm
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

I finally found the girl, and saw she had turned into a wolf. I told her i knew who was following me and after me. I said -the man following us is doomiscus. A weird name, but his name. He is the embodiment of my anger, formed into a living being. My anger formed into him because i could no longer control my fire powers with anger in me. Anger makes me unstable and a threat to everyone. So when he was formed, he naturally came after me and anyone i may have met. I thought i was rid of him weeks ago. He must have followed me when i lit that fire. Im sorry i brought you into this. I will rush you to a hospital so they can treat you.- I then began to carry the wolf-assassin-girl to the nearest hospital, hoping she would be safe.

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:05 am
View Likes

-As the boy carries the young girl, she turns back into her human form. Her tail and ears still there as they seemed lifeless. Her long white hair slowly drags on the ground as she was carried. She begins to mumble random words, her true language coming out as she was muttering something within her dream. Suddenly she woke up, her breathing rapid and shallow.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 am
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

When we reached the hospital, after a long 10 mile walk, we reached the nearest hospital. As I was unable to tell the hospital lady what truly happened, due to how crazy it would make me sound, I told the lady at the desk, -my friend here is severly injured. I dont know what happened but she needs immediate medical attention or im afraid she may die-. I also told the lady to have a vet on standbye incase the ladies wolf form got her some sort of animal disease. She was immediately rushed to the emergency room and treated. I waited in the lobby hoping for good news.

12 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:32 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I walked into the hospital my black cloak pulled up over my long black hair. I recognized Doomfire and walked over to him and flopped onto the chair next to him. 'Another one Doomfire?' I asked softly. 'Always Noir.' He replied softly. I stood up and walked into the hospital room where Doomfire's friend was laying in pain. Her long white hair was fanning out on the pillow as her ears twitched and her eyes flickered underneath her eyelids obviously in the throes of a nightmare. I gently laid my hand on her forehead and swept her hair out of her eyes. I gently grabbed her hand humming softly as her eyes slowly stopped flickering madly. I kept humming and stroking her hair out of her eyes. 'You owe me Doomfire.' I muttered feeling his presence in the doorway. 'Thank you Noir.' He replied softly.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:48 am
View Likes

-the female assassin chokes, feeling more pain as the one called Noir did something weird to her. Her tail thrashes as her ears lay back showing how her nightmares got worse. Feeling something awkward, she quickly bolted up. Jumping off the table an close to the door. Turning to run away, she fell hard to the floor. Forgetting she was seriously wounded upon her tummy. Collapsing, she let out a whince like what an animal would have done. She lays there, whimpering in pain.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:49 am
View Likes
Sourdude16 says...

-What happened?- I yell as she falls. -This has never happened before. Noir always comes when something happens and usually the sick get better. Whats wrong?- I figured that Noir's magic may not work now because the girl was half human, half wolf. Maybe Noir meant the best, but till then, i wonder what may happen to the wolf lady. -Let me help you into bed, and lets discuss where you came from, maybe then i can figure out whats happening.- I help the girl into the room and onto the bed, hoping to here about where she came from and being able to fix the mess at hand.

12 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I sat down feeling drained. I swore softly in the language of the fey pressing my hand to my eyes. ' What the hell did you do Noir?!' Doomfire snapped at me his aura growing with his anger. 'It hurts whatever is in her memory doesn't like me.' I replied softly meeting his eyes and his aura shrunk as soon as he saw I was telling the truth. I stood up slowly using the wall to support my weight. 'I don't know ok? I'm sorry but I don't.' I said standing unsteadily and then I dropped to my knees swearing again. I closed my eyes tightly shaking in pain.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

42 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 pm
View Likes

-Her gold eyes slowly turn upon the one called Noir. Knowing what she was, her heart only took the magic that she had given her away to some place. Weakly, she sits up. Summoning something within a language of demons, a wolf with different markings slowly walks into the room from the door. Its ears perked, tail thrashing violently as it knew his master was hurt badly. The wolf slowly sits down at the bed next to her, gently petting the young wolf. The girls wounds slowly begin to vanish, as the pain slowly goes away. She looks back up at Doomfire, telling he wanted to know what she was and where she came from. Knewing she couldnt hide it much longer, she began to tell her story.-
My name is Death... the daughter of the demon king back in the underworld. Long ago my family was murdered by something. Ever since then, I was here to find out what had hurt them so much. Your magic doesnt work on me, just like medicen wont help as well. I only take it dark magic, and posions. Its a weird demon thing, but... Please dont ask of my past anymore from me... This is as much as I can say before...
-Before she could finish, the young demon girl passed out upon the bed. Her hand still uptop of the wolf's cranium.-
~Lady Death~

No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf