Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I smiled shyly at her 'I'm female as well. Remember?'
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 pm
alabasterwolveness says...

-She nods, still wondering how a demon like she can be with someone as of him.- "But still... You dont know what I can do... Im feared sadly.."
~Lady Death~
Down in the dark, alone at night. Bleeding and Torn... Broken in the light

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:05 am
Sourdude16 says...

Doomfire turned to Death and said, "There isn't anything that you could do that would suprise me. I grew up in a world beyond the one i was born in seeing new strange things daily, remember? I've seen everything and there is no reason you need to fear the demon relm. I will ensure that we all stay safe and you probably will remember the demon world like the back of your hand once you go with me. With the combination of your powers, your knowledge, and my powers and knowledge of anguish, we have no fear. If it worries you, maybe we can bring Noir to." I knew Noir well may not be able to go with, but I knew it may cheer her up and lighten the worries.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

42 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:03 pm

-The young girl looks up at him sadly, stilling hidding her face with her long white hair.- I dont know about it... -Kallel slowly comes to the girls side, gently resting against the girl for comfort.- Im still afraid of losing my powers and... killing everyone... -She curls up into a tight ball as best as she could, thinking.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:13 am
Sourdude16 says...

"I wouldn't let that happen," I say reassuringly, "its my job to protect innocents remember?" I knew that if something were to happen I would find a way to fix the mess. "Besides, if we don't stop him, it is only certain doom for the human AND demon realm."
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:40 pm

I know for a fact that the demon realm wont be hurt by a little man who thinks he is all that... Trust me, if he was that powerful, he wouldnt have been sucked down into the abyss that Kallel and the others made. Im sure that Arvin will kill him either way, please dont go...
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 pm
Sourdude16 says...

I saw the point the girl and wolf had made, so i said, "Ok, I guess we'll just have to do something else till his body at least comes back, after all, if he dies then," I struggled to make out the last words, "well im sure that this flame can explain." Suddenly, a little flame man appeared in doomfire's hand. The little fire man said, "Seeing that anguish is the embodiement of doomfire's anger, he also is connected to doomfire which is why when doomfire got angry anguish absorbed the anger so fast. That is also why anguish stumbled after he accidently hit doomfire with the fireball. Due to this connection, if anguish dies so will doomfire. They each are a half of each other. The only way to stop anguish without doomfire dieing is non-existing, so doomfire must be trapped in a never ending struggle to stop anguish. Unless somebody kills doomfire." Doomfire then said, "which i can't let happen. I'm the only person that is able to keep world order. I contain the heart of fire. The flame that keeps all fire possible and prevents ice from counter acting it in the sphere of elements. Life counters death, Earth counters Air, Water counters Electric, Dark counters Light, and I counter Ice. I must exist to keep the cosmos in constant harmony."

42 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm

-The girl nods weakly, knowing she had to go back down to the place she hated so much cause of her father. Slowly standing up weakly, she mumbles something in a demonic language. A giant black hole appears with a little bit of the colour of fire, showing that there was Anguash. Kallel begins to grow big enough that she climbs onto him. Reaching her hand down towards the boy, she offered him a ride since the fall might kill someone like him.-
Lets go then...
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am
Sourdude16 says...

I took her hand and hopped on. I knew I had one chance to make this right. I knew we must bring him back unharmed as his harm is mine as well. Suddenly I felt a pang in my head, anguish was hurt and trying to tap into my true power. "We must hurry. He's hurt and trying to tap into my power." I said weakly as the pain traveled to my arms.

42 Reviews

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:18 am

-she nods, then kallel jumps on in. She looks as Arvin was trying to kill him. She hollared a few words, the dragon freezes. Its pure blood eyes slowly laying upon its master. The dragon bows neatly, not attcking the fire man anymore. Kallel rushes over, i take both of us off of kallels back as he pins down the fire emotion without hurting him.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 pm
Sourdude16 says...

"So anguish, when you can't rule our world and get sent down her you attempt to destroy us both? I felt you tap into my power. There is only one logical way to solve this. I am going to ensure you are locked in a cage of the purest, hardest, diamond and ice mixture known to man, demon, mystics, etc. You will be stopped until i can think of a way to stop you from being a threat to society ever again." I continued by talking to kallel. I said, "Kallel, i need you to help contain this man while me and the others go on a search for the holder of the ice element. They only way i can stop him is to acheive all of the powers and use them on anguish to form the purest of unbreakable prisons. Can you do that?"

12 Reviews

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I swallowed slightly. "You don't need to find the holder of the Darkness element." I said softly. They all looked at me. " I am."
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

12 Reviews

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 pm
Sourdude16 says...

When we got back and were told that Noir was the darkness holder, I said, "Well thats great, but we need to find the others. I know death probably holds darkness and that means that we have 3 out of the 10 elements. We also each are from a different group of opposites, which means that we each can find our opposites. There is a connection shared between all elements and their corrosponding opposites. First one we need to find is the Ice holder. Once we find Ice we will be able to trap anguish in a temperary prison. My fire will only make him stronger, so Ice is needed to hold his powers back." We all agreed, and began the adventure that will determine the fate of the world.

42 Reviews

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:42 pm

-She chokes just a bit, knowing she would have to go back to the man that had killed her family. She looks over at him weakly, wishing she never had to see that man again. She goes closer to him, cuddling up to him as she let out a whine.-
~Lady Death~

12 Reviews

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm
Sourdude16 says...

"Sorry." I said to death. "But we must find these elements. If we don't the world itself may be at stake. Not from anguish, but from a greater power then you can imagine. There was a prophecy I was told when I was growing up. When the full moon rises on a night of great respect, the day I helped you at the hotel, and a building of the kindest, the hospital, is invaded by a creature of its own but yet bound to another, anguish, the world shall need a 10 way miracle. The 10-ways are the 10 elements. Each one represents a different way of life. We must do this to save the world. I just ask for your help and i will ensure nothing happens to you. Anyway, if anything did happen to you, the world universe would fall out of balance. I know you hold the death element. I felt it from the moment i met you."

These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah