z

Young Writers Society

What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 am
Liv says...

Wow, way to go Rayne, stealing my character, psh. And for the record, Rayne is being over dramatic! What she did wasn't even hard, Alek was based off of our father and a character we made up last year.

Alek (the real one ;))

I noticed two more people after Tyler wake up, so I went over to them to talk to them.

Hands in my shorts pockets, I began to wish that I was wearing long pants and long sleeves to cover more of my scars. But then again, it is pretty hot here, I guess I'd rather answer a few questions than I would be over heated.

"Hey, I'm Alek, and that over there," I said pointing at everyone as I said their names, "Is Luna, Tyler, Amanda, my cousin Karma, Abigail, her baby sister LuLu, Drustan, and Beatrice."

LuLu ran over to us and said in her four year old voice, "My name is Lucille, but you can call me Lucy or LuLu. My sister Abigail told the boy with white hair that she's not special, but don't believe her, she is."

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm
katngo73 says...

(Finally!!! Some people start posting!!!^_^)
Other people had already began to wake up. LuLu ran over to.........Alek.
Ugh..... My body seemed to sway back and forth. My head began to ache tremendously. Last thing I knew, everything went black................
"Abby!!!!!!ABBY!!!!!!!!! SISSY!!!!!!!"
LuLu! I opened my eyes, flashing a grin.
"Oh, good. You're up." a voice said.
"Where'm I?" I mumbled.
"YOU'RE IN THE CAMPING GROUNDS!!!!!" LuLu yelled in my ear.
"Shushy, Lucille!" I scolded.
"Ooooh, you got attitu-ude!" I heard LuLu tattle.
Jeeze, my back hurt. I stood up, still wobbling, and looked around. Everybody stared at me. Even Amanda. I brushed away some hair from my shoulders.
"What?" I grinned.
Everything just got back to normal from then on. Drustan started listening in to Tyler. Amanda and Luna kept searching. LuLu hugged me. Everything was fine.
I guess Tyler found his glasses. I started to stare at the trees. I swiveled my head back to Tyler. He was cute. He looked like Harry Potter - but cuter. This time, I did fall in love with a guy. I couldn't punch myself or anything. He stared back at me.
"Uh, you're Luna, right?"
"Well, not really... Abby." I said shyly.
"Oh."
"Ye-eah. Who're you?"
"Tyler."
"Cool. Hi Drustan." I said.
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: So, what now?)

Drustan

"Hi Drustan."

"Hey," I nodded to Abby. She was kind of cute, long reddish brown hair, bright brown eyes... I gave her a slight smile. Shoot, did it turn out as a grimace?!? I ignored my self-consciousness and went back to listening to Tyler talk about the woods he used to hike in.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:43 pm
Cailey says...

Luna

I continued searching for Amanda's lost object, until suddenly my fingers found something. I looked down to see what I held and was shocked to see a syringe. Immediately, I knew this was Amanda's lost object. She was still shuffling in the grass like a madman, looking for... this. I checked the others. Abby, Drustan, Tyler and Beatrice were talking, and they all seemed sufficiently distracted. Logan and Elizabeth were talking. Lulu was bugging Karma, and Alek was simply standing there, with his eyes focused somewhere in the forest. Amanda had her back to me, and so, with a deep breath I picked up the syringe and flung it into the trees.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:34 am
fictionfanatic says...

So, um, what do we do now?
Live, Love, Laugh

413 Reviews

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:39 am
Cailey says...

Well, maybe we should wait until Logan and Beatrice are officially entered into the story before anything too exciting happens...

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:24 am
Amfliflier says...

Logan Miguel Rodriguez

They were so loud. Is silence too much to ask for? I just need some sleep.

I rolled over which caused the bright sun to flash in my eyes. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, a little grumpy with my rude awakening. I looked over at the girl next to me, which was the first thing I saw.

The first thing I noticed was her high-lighter blonde hair, and the second thing was her missing arm. For some reason, it freaked me out a little. Maybe she was tough and lost it in a fight or something.

Just then, her eyes fluttered open, and they caught me staring at her. She scowled at me.

"What are you looking at?" She accused.

"Oh, uh-"

"Just forget it. I was born without it. I'm not a juvenile delinquent or anything that lost it in jail." She grinned a little, probably because she's had to explain that many times. We got up at the same time, and I thought she might have some trouble, but she was fine.

"So why do you think we're here?" I asked. I hoped she might have a clue, because I sure didn't.

She shrugged. "I don't know, maybe this is some kind of weird wilderness retreat for teens or something? They put us out here with nothing but our bare hands?"

"Maybe, but I don't remember signing up for this. And why is there an old man here? And that little girl?" I gestured over to them. They looked just as confused as I was.

"I don't know, maybe we should go talk to the others and figure out what's going on." She suggested. "By the way, what's your name? I'm Beatrice, but just call me Bea." We smiled and shook hands.

"Logan Miguel, but just call me Logan."

Yay! Sorry it took me so long to post. Let's get this party started!
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

102 Reviews

Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:25 pm
katngo73 says...

I stared at Tyler, his mouth kept moving forever. Talk, Talk Talk. Jeeze. Why did I ever like him? LuLu was bugging Karma. But I didn't really care. There was nothing going on. and that Herbert dude was still knocked out. Amanda was still searchin' for something. Luna found it, I think. It was a syringe. I wonder why Luna threw it away. It could be Amanda's medications. She might need it!!!
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 pm
Justagirl says...

Drustan

I saw Abby pick up something in the grass...

"What's that?" I asked her softly. She jumped, not realizing I'd come up behind her.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

413 Reviews

Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 pm
Cailey says...

(Wait, did Abby find something or did you mean Luna?)

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:49 am
Sourdude16 says...

Name: Fireheart
Appearance: Caucassian male with orangish red flippy hair and a generally laid back "whatever" appearance
Background: Had a general upsetting childhood with his godfather. He was abused daily and got away from it by visiting friends. He eventually said he had enough and ran away from home.
Personality: He is often times nice and accepting of others, but will freak out and beat up people who try to pick on him
Strengths: He is a caring man who is willing to be friends with anyone who asks.
Weaknesses: He has a bad temper. Say something mean or nasty towards him and you will regret it.
Others:
Siblings: Doesn't know any, but has a vague memory in reoccuring dreams of a younger sister.

Sorry for the late join, ill try to catch up with the story and join in when there is an appropriate time.
Last edited by Sourdude16 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

102 Reviews

Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 pm
katngo73 says...

Luna found it first, but after she flung the syringe into the woods, Abby ran to get it.

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 pm
Emmzziee says...

Amanda.
"Haven't you found anything?" I whispered hysterically, sweeping my matted fringe back in frustration.
I want to play a game.

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm
Amfliflier says...

Guys, I am so sorry, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to drop out of the storybook. I've become really busy lately, and I just don't have time.

Again, really sorry. Thanks for understanding, and good luck with the SB! :)
Forever for All <3

MUSIC RULES! :)

Everyday is Earth Day! :D

413 Reviews

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:28 pm
Cailey says...

Luna
I saw Abby and Drustan run into the woods. I guess my throw hadn't been as hidden as I'd hoped. Amanda's hysterical voice rose, and with my voice filled with the sound of defeat, I said, "Looks like they found something over there." Amanda ran into the trees. I watched the tree of them, until suddenly a nearby tree caught my eye. Its branches reached higher than any others. "Hey everybody!" I called, pointing. "We can climb the tree, maybe we'll find a way out of here." With an after thought I added, "Wherever here is..."

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content