z

Young Writers Society

What Just HAPPENED?! (started)

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 pm
katngo73 says...

(No, I don't think he did.)

I heard him say, "I'm Drustan." Ooh, how relaxing it was to know somebody's name! I punched myself. Was I dreaming? This kid named "Drustan" is giving me fluttery feelings. How do I get over it? Maybe Dr. Luna would help me. I punched myself again. What was with my new attitude? I had changed from nice to hip - or something like that. Maybe it was Drustan.
LuLu squirmed in my arms.
"Abby, let me go NOW!" she whined.
Absentmindedly, I let her go. She ran over to Amanda and began to pull the dark girl's hair.
"You fainted. You fainted." she teased.
I sighed at Drustan. He looked so...... dreamy. But why would he like ME?! I thought of ways he could: I'm funny. I'm pretty. Or are those just opinions? Wait, I punched myself. Stop getting lovey dovey over this guy. He's just a guy. You've had a bunch of guy friends before, Abby. I sighed. I couldn't stop myself from walking towards Drustan and looking down on him.
"You're Drustan, right?" I grinned.
"Yeah...... Who're you?"
"Nobody special."
How could I be so dumb?!
"Abby's my name."
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 pm
Cailey says...

Luna Rose Perez

The little girl, Lulu, as I suddenly knew, was adorable. Yet, soon her sister, Abigail, came and took her away. I sat next to the girl who had fainted, and was scared to realize I knew her name, too. Amanda. I was burning with curiosity, who were these people and how did I know them. I wanted to ask someone, but there was no way I would start the conversation.
The two who had been wrestling were now on top of another boy who looked like he despised the very idea of people. He stood up and brushed himself off. "So, who are you all again?"
"I was wondering the same thing." I looked around at all the people standing and laying around. Yet even as I asked the question I knew the answer. I knew everyone's name here, even those who hadn't waken up yet. Amanda began to wake up, and Lulu was suddenly over messing with the semi-concious girl. I walked over to join Drustan and Abigail. At first neither of them noticed me, so I stood quietly, waiting to be acknowledged.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

413 Reviews

Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:26 pm
Cailey says...

(Drustan got tackled by Karma)

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: Kk, that's what I thought...)
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Reviews: 2
Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 am
RainyDay says...

*Hope it's alright that that I, fictionfanatic, am using my friend's account :) She wen to the bathroom and she was already on it and I didn't want to have to log off her account*
LuLu:

After Abigail let me down, I walked over to the boy she was talking to.

"Nobody special" Abigail said, then her cheeks got really red and she said, "Abby's my name."

Pulling on the boy's shirt, I looked up at him, continuing to pull on his shirt until he looked at me. Grabbing his shirt, I pulled him closer until his face was near mine.

Cupping my hands together around my mouth, I whispered in his ear, "She lied."

"Huh?"

Sighing, I whispered in his ear again, "She is special."

Letting go of his shirt, I ran off and went to find someone else.

*It's me, RainyDay now. Fiction, a girl goes to the bathroom and you steal her account :( :p hahaha*
Alek:

"Well...everyone...I'm Alek. And this is my sister/cousin, Karma."

Karma pushed me down, saying, "I can tell them that myself, Alek!"

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:43 am
Emmzziee says...

(My character fainted :) Oh. Oops. But it looks like I forgot to wake her up again xD!)
Amanda.
Ugh. What is with this noise?
I began to stir, but noticed that there was somebody sitting next to me.
Luna.
Luna? Oh-my-God.
I groaned, but quickly pretended that I was still half-dead. Which wasn't totally inaccurate anyway.
But my head really, really hurt. I slowly reached a hand towards it, as her head was turned in the opposite direction, anyway, but... Oh, no! My hand brushed against her top and she turned towards me. I closed my eyes; squinted them shut, but...
Eesh. Too late.
"Amanda, you woke up!" she whispered, smiling at me.
Double-eesh - she knew my name. Did that mean that she still remembered me?
But after she made sure that I was okay, she went off to join some other guys.
Well, that was either good, or really really bad.
I want to play a game.

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm
katngo73 says...

(Why are Emizze, Rainy, Caily, and Justa, and fiction and me the only ones doing this?!)

I looked away shyly after I heard what LuLu said. He had stood up and sort of bent down to my sister. He still had that ugly frown on. I didn't like it. Anyways, LuLu ran off after that. And I totally needed to stop her from - Amanda. But Drustan was so CUTE!!! What was wrong with me anyways?
"Lucille come back here!" I called after her.
Alek began to introduce Karma and himself. Those two mean trouble. Well, that's what I think. I still wonder what Drustan's last name is.... Willows? That would sound cute AND just sweet and perfect. Abigail Willows. Abigail and Drustan. Maybe he'd change his name to Justin for me? Maybe his last name would be Handsome. Or Cute. CUTE!!! No, I still think Drustan's cute. I punched myself. Boy was I being all lovey dovey. I'm not THAT girly.
"So, Drustan, um, should we like-er. Drustan, Karma, and Alek! Er- should we like see if everyone's okay? Especially, that Amanda girl. Um, Amanda. Yeah, and Luna might need a little help, I- urhmph- guess. Yeah. I-uh-do." I stuttered.
Was I stupid or something?! I never have stuttered in my entire life. I grinned. It's easy to make people smile when you do something-er. "Can someone please grin back?" my smile seemed to ask.
Drustan smiled. It was small and thin, but there it was. My stomach got all fluttery again. Karma and Alek grinned. I still stared at Drustan. :shock:
“There’s no point in being grown up if you can’t act a little childish sometimes.”-The Fourth Doctor
"Who I was, what I did, that's not who I am." - Castiel
"Friends protect you." - John Watson

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm
Justagirl says...

Drustan

For some reason I'd smiled. I stopped immediately and painted a slight frown on my face. "There are others?" I asked softly, not very surprised.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

413 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm
Cailey says...

Luna

I was growing more and more confused. As Amanda began to revive she pushed me away, as if hating the idea of having anyone pay attention to her. Karma, Alek, Drustan, Abigail, they were still standing together awkwardly. Abby asked about the others, and I glanced at the still sleeping figures. Tyler, Herbert, Beatrice, Logan, Elizabeth, why did I know all their names?
"Should we wake them up?" I asked in a small voice, half hoping that no one would hear me and wishing I hadn't spoken. Up until that moment I had been mostly invisible. Now I saw Karma turn towards me with a curious glance. Yet, somehow she seemed completely unphased by the whole idea of being stuck in a forest with a bunch of familiar strangers...

413 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm
Cailey says...

(Wait... Rainy day, aren't you supposed to be Tyler?)

120 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm
Emmzziee says...

Amanda
"Should we wake them up?" I heard Luna say, from beside of me.
For a second or two, I forgot where I was again, and it came as a shock to hear a voice; to feel a breeze.
"L-L-Luna..." I said softly, my voice slurred.
I hadn't meant to say it out loud. Why was she still here, anyway?
I didn't give her a chance to look at me and smile again. It was getting too damn near annoying.
"Oh, for God's sake," I muttered, rolling over and not-quite-accidently hitting her arm in the process.
I was hoping she might get the message.
She didn't.
She stayed defiantly by my side.

Her attention seemed to be focused on something else for a while, and yet she still-didn't-budge.
I reached a hand towards my head; I was still lying down. My eyes were still shut.
Oooohh... It hurt so darn much. I knew that if I opened my eyes now, the light'd probably make me faint all over again, and so I pretended that I was still asleep.
I wasn't worried. It'd happened a billion times before.
But I reached into my pocket anyway. For comfort. I always did it. If I was ever feeling particularly lonely (always) I would reach my hand into my pocket, and I'd feel a particular sting, I'd grab a syringe and...
numb.
My whole body went numb at that moment.
I reached into my pocket to find...
nothing.
No, no, no!.
I checked my other pocket, too. And then I started feeling the ground, frantically, grab, grab, grabbing for something that wasn't even there at all.
"Amanda, are you okay?" Luna asked.
no, no, no, no, no... "NO!"
the last 'no' turned itself into a little half-sob in my throat.
"No, what?" Luna asked calmly; slightly timidly.
"NO!" I woke up properly and opened my eyes. I was fully alert now.
I pushed Luna out of the way, manic, lost... without those syringes.
People started looking in our direction.
I looked at Luna. I suddenly felt bad. "Luna," I said. "Whoever kidnapped us has been in my pockets..."
She looked at me like I was crazy.
But she still looked like she might trust me still, just a little bit.

Ooh, what did it matter?
I couldn't function properly, sure.
But I wouldn't function at all without injecting myself.
I wrapped my head in my hands.
Although no tears came.
They never did.
"Oh, no," I muttered, faintly.
Last edited by Emmzziee on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I want to play a game.

Reviews: 2
Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:08 pm
View Likes
RainyDay says...

*face palm!* Sorry about that! Yeah, I am Tyler, not Alek. *sighs* Okay, so Liv, Alek's creator, is my irish twin (As in born in the same year but different parts of it). She recently joined, and this is her first storybook, so she asked me to help her with her profile for Alek (As in make half of it for her as she played on the floor with our dog -.-) So, yeah, seeing that I practically.made.it.for.her!, I got confused. Hahaha. Blame her XD :p

Tyler:

I opened my eyes, just to have to close them against the sun. Wait a second...my blinds were shut.

Where are my glasses? I thought to myself. I began to feel around blindly, seeing that I can barely see without my glasses, for them. Huh, strange, I haven't fallen off the bed yet...why do I feel grass?

On my hands and knees, I bumped into someone.

"Excuse me" I muttered.

Wait a second...no one should be home...

Looking up, I squinted against the sun and asked, "What's your name?"

"Uh, Alek..."

Alek, that sounds familiar... I thought to myself. Looking around, I saw blurry shapes of...people?

"Um, can you guys help me find my glasses and be careful where you step? I can't see a thing without my glasses."

I continued to crawl around on my hands and knees until I heard a girl call, "Found them."

Now kneeling, I asked, "Can you bring them to me, please?"

I was handed my glasses and when I put them on, I saw a girl...Beatrice? Yeah, that's her name...how do I know her name?

Looking around, I let out a low whistle, then said to no one in particular, "Toto, we are definitely not in Kansas anymore."

120 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:12 pm
Emmzziee says...

(Hah :D Rainyday, that last part's funny :D)
I want to play a game.

413 Reviews

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:21 pm
Cailey says...

Luna

I gasped in shock as Amanda crawled over the ground searching for something, but what? "Amanda?" I tried talking to her, but she pushed me out of the way and I fell roughly onto... someone? Logan, I thought as I quickly stood and tried to walk away from him, hoping he hadn't woken up. I was wrong. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, amazed at the situation.
Then I heard Amanda say something about being kidnapped and about something from her pocket that was missing.
"What is it?" I asked, approaching her. "What are you missing? I'll help you find it."
Across the clearing I heard Tyler wake up and ask for his glasses. Maybe Amanda had glasses, too? Somehow I doubted that. I began searching in the grass, not sure if I was looking for Tyler's missing glasses or Amanda's mystery object. While I searched I thought about how sure Amanda was that we had been kidnapped. But, who would have gone from the United States to Mexico kidnapping people?
My thoughts were interrupted by someone's reference to Wizard of Oz. I couldn't help but smile, even though I had never even seen the movie. Just heard the line. No, we're not in Kansas, I repeated in my mind.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 am
Funkymomo says...

Elizabeth McAteer

I woke up in a strange place with no memory of how I got there. At first I relaxed, thinking I was dreaming until I felt the too-hard forrest floor beneath me and the too bright sun.

"Arggh," I mumbled as I squeezed my eyes shut from the light. I heard voices all around me, but couldn't tell who was talking. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking around to see who was talking.

I saw myself surrounded by unfamiliar woods and by unfamiliar people, some asleep, some awake. Hyperventilating, I tried to remember how I got here, to no avail. Suddenly I heard a voice louder than all the other mumbled conversations.

" Um, hey, are you having an heart attack or something?" I turned to see a tall, gangly, older teenager talking to me. He was smiling slightly in just the right way that you could tell he was joking. I could tell he was a calm, friendly type of person.

" No, do you know where we are?" I asked. " And what's your name? Who are you?"

" I'm Logan Rodriguez. I just woke up a minute ago, but I'm pretty sure we're in a forrest." He joked.

I was calmed by this seemingly friendly stranger enough to smile. " Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious, but why are we here?"
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314